FreeMasonry

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

FreeMasonry

Unread post by justice league » October 20th, 2007, 1:30 am

here is some interesting information on freemasons

http://www.masonicinfo.com/

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 8th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Your masonic info is a good laugh, ever read the book Complete Idiots Guide To Freemasonry by S. Brent Morris 33d mason, well he has a chapter dedicated to all the anti-masonic BS out there and has tangible proof that is easy to verify,all the BS masonic theories wich in the end dont add up, the only people who still buy that shit are people who are a mile wide with facts and about an 1/4inch deep, I at one time was anti-mason until I got my hands on this book, within an hour or so I was like well I'm gonna have to do some digging.
I talked with a college proffesor, a historian/philanthropist(who isn't a mason BTW), and several knowledgeable people and found out that the majority of what is spoke of negatively is BS unless you just want to beleive everything you hear.
Even the discovery/tlc/a&e channels had two specials wich initially had several anti masonic claims presented to the audience but by the end of the show it was debunked and passed off as BS, while simulataneously presenting the audience with reasonable proof wich if after anyone still subscribe to the BS out there than they as individuals only beleive what they prefer to hear, unfortunately theres more lames out there thaN there is actual intelligent rational people who actually base there opinion on fact.
I'm not saying that everyone who believes this stuff is dumb but look a little deeper in an unbiased manner and I think you'll be able to see whats realy going on.
Everyone out there wants to be heard, some are so desperate that they dedicate themselves in the name of being "important" people they'll say just about anything to be heard and no matter what someone out there will be gullible enough to buy it, usually these people are above average intelligence, dedicated themselves to something at a young age but never achieved it, they were meant to be important figures in life but in the end just didn't quite make it so now they get frustrated and "just want someone to listen", who's easier to blame than a mason, secret society I think not if you dont beleive me than why are they advertised in every phone book, why have "friendship" nights were anyone can swing by and get to know a mason firsthand and ask questions, what's with the tob1ask1 bumper stickers wich are an open invitation to get to know them better, I could go on even deeper but for the sake of shallow people understanding and not getting confused I shall keep my response shallow as well.
The masons operate the shriners hospital world wide to help kids free of charge no matter what, there annual budget is 625 million a year, and this is all fact, they donate 2 million as a gentlemens fraternity a day to philanthropy, thats a fact.
I want to see conspiracy theorist pull off some shit like that, wont happen in the "real" world I guarantee it.
I feel there are to many numbnuts that just beleive whatever they hear as long as it make good conversation, or makes them feel that there the "good guys" and somebody opposite of them well there the "bad guys".I welcome all challenges to these FACTS!
Bank Robber

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » January 19th, 2008, 12:14 pm

I have a friend that has numerous family members in freemasonry.Neways the point is that Albert Pike wrote a book entitled Morals and Dogmas saying that the lower initiates don't understand the meaning of symbols,that theres are other levels of understanding and they must be keep them in conspiratorial confusion.He also says Lucifer is the light bearer,the morning star and that Lucifer is GOD.Albert Pike is also the founder of the KKK and theres a statue erected of him in Washington d.c.I love it when I see black crusaders like Al Sharpton,Rev.Jackson fighting vigurously for black rights while ignoring the statue of Pike the creator of the KKK.Freemason like you know have different degree's,a compartmentalised pyramid structure.The lower initiates,the lower level of the pyramide is compromised of good people.They need good gullible people to support the structure.They have no clue what is going on on the higher levels.Just like in the military you need a certain grade to have clearance or access to certain rooms.Also where and when does the Illuminati come into play when we speak about freemasonry?Adam Weishaupt said the goal of the illuminati is to tap the power of freemasonry and hijack it for its own purpose.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 21st, 2008, 4:02 pm

Dregsta wrote:I have a friend that has numerous family members in freemasonry.Neways the point is that Albert Pike wrote a book entitled Morals and Dogmas saying that the lower initiates don't understand the meaning of symbols,that theres are other levels of understanding and they must be keep them in conspiratorial confusion.He also says Lucifer is the light bearer,the morning star and that Lucifer is GOD.Albert Pike is also the founder of the KKK and theres a statue erected of him in Washington d.c.I love it when I see black crusaders like Al Sharpton,Rev.Jackson fighting vigurously for black rights while ignoring the statue of Pike the creator of the KKK.Freemason like you know have different degree's,a compartmentalised pyramid structure.The lower initiates,the lower level of the pyramide is compromised of good people.They need good gullible people to support the structure.They have no clue what is going on on the higher levels.Just like in the military you need a certain grade to have clearance or access to certain rooms.Also where and when does the Illuminati come into play when we speak about freemasonry?Adam Weishaupt said the goal of the illuminati is to tap the power of freemasonry and hijack it for its own purpose.
Hello Dregsta,
I find your claims interesting as previously mentioned I was at one time a anti mason, yet your claims are disproven in S. Brent Morris's book and it includes references anyone can research, check it out and I'm sure well meet on some sort of commonground, next time your in borders bookstore look into my claims. Right now I'm working 16 hours a day in dutch harbor and I dont have the book with me in hand at bthis moment. Your claim of albert pike being the inventor of the kkk is false as was published in a local newspaper than the author renounced his claims on his deathbed if I remeber correctly, no matter what though I ordered the book at the local library and should be here in a week or so, when it's here I'll somehow fit the time into proving your wrong by posting the birth of your claim as well as the source, and then I'll post the renunciation along with all the references you'll need to verify what I'm saying as I'm not kidding.
As far as your claim that Lucifer is god that was another claim tooken out of context, I look forward to your response after I prove this with it's origins as well as it's proof of false claim with references to your side of the story and mine that anyone with access to a library and a brain can verify.
As far as your relatives/masons, I know masons to and I know how they conduct themselves in the public light, especially when confronted by claims such as yours. I doubt your claim of you having any relative masons, especially if you claim they agree with what you say. If your for real along with your relatives that they would have no problem with you sending me a private message stating what lodge number they belong to, what organiztion there with, stuff like that. Do they belong to a regulated lodge, whats the name of the grand lodge in there province, are they co-masons or not, most of all they along with any other mason would have no problem stating there name and that they are a mason and what lodge they belong to and if asked will state there degree and position in the lodge. This is all simple stuff that any real mason will verify, the rest is just junk and hearsay.
Like I said my friend I look forward to our inevitable "food fight", and I look forward to winning, as anything I claim on my post/this site I can back up.
On subjects such as this I'll present nothing less than were your claim originated, how it was disproved, and references wich aren't just "he said she said" and "read it on the internet", but proven fact thats well accepted in the real world by mason/non-mason alike. You should hear back from me as soon as I get my hands on the references in a couple of weeks and have the time away from my agenda out here in Alaska.And if your relatives are for real than shoot me a private message with any info on what I asked for, any other mason would.
Bank Robber

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 21st, 2008, 4:03 pm

Dregsta wrote:I have a friend that has numerous family members in freemasonry.Neways the point is that Albert Pike wrote a book entitled Morals and Dogmas saying that the lower initiates don't understand the meaning of symbols,that theres are other levels of understanding and they must be keep them in conspiratorial confusion.He also says Lucifer is the light bearer,the morning star and that Lucifer is GOD.Albert Pike is also the founder of the KKK and theres a statue erected of him in Washington d.c.I love it when I see black crusaders like Al Sharpton,Rev.Jackson fighting vigurously for black rights while ignoring the statue of Pike the creator of the KKK.Freemason like you know have different degree's,a compartmentalised pyramid structure.The lower initiates,the lower level of the pyramide is compromised of good people.They need good gullible people to support the structure.They have no clue what is going on on the higher levels.Just like in the military you need a certain grade to have clearance or access to certain rooms.Also where and when does the Illuminati come into play when we speak about freemasonry?Adam Weishaupt said the goal of the illuminati is to tap the power of freemasonry and hijack it for its own purpose.
Hello Dregsta,
I find your claims interesting as previously mentioned I was at one time a anti mason, yet your claims are disproven in S. Brent Morris's book and it includes references anyone can research, check it out and I'm sure well meet on some sort of commonground, next time your in borders bookstore look into my claims. Right now I'm working 16 hours a day in dutch harbor and I dont have the book with me in hand at bthis moment. Your claim of albert pike being the inventor of the kkk is false as was published in a local newspaper than the author renounced his claims on his deathbed if I remeber correctly, no matter what though I ordered the book at the local library and should be here in a week or so, when it's here I'll somehow fit the time into proving your wrong by posting the birth of your claim as well as the source, and then I'll post the renunciation along with all the references you'll need to verify what I'm saying as I'm not kidding.
As far as your claim that Lucifer is god that was another claim tooken out of context, I look forward to your response after I prove this with it's origins as well as it's proof of false claim with references to your side of the story and mine that anyone with access to a library and a brain can verify.
As far as your relatives/masons, I know masons to and I know how they conduct themselves in the public light, especially when confronted by claims such as yours. I doubt your claim of you having any relative masons, especially if you claim they agree with what you say. If your for real along with your relatives that they would have no problem with you sending me a private message stating what lodge number they belong to, what organiztion there with, stuff like that. Do they belong to a regulated lodge, whats the name of the grand lodge in there province, are they co-masons or not, most of all they along with any other mason would have no problem stating there name and that they are a mason and what lodge they belong to and if asked will state there degree and position in the lodge. This is all simple stuff that any real mason will verify, the rest is just junk and hearsay.
Like I said my friend I look forward to our inevitable "food fight", and I look forward to winning, as anything I claim on my post/this site I can back up.
On subjects such as this I'll present nothing less than were your claim originated, how it was disproved, and references wich aren't just "he said she said" and "read it on the internet", but proven fact thats well accepted in the real world by mason/non-mason alike. You should hear back from me as soon as I get my hands on the references in a couple of weeks and have the time away from my agenda out here in Alaska.And if your relatives are for real than shoot me a private message with any info on what I asked for, any other mason would.
Bank Robber

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

We'll See

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 21st, 2008, 4:12 pm

quote="Dregsta"]I have a friend that has numerous family members in freemasonry.Neways the point is that Albert Pike wrote a book entitled Morals and Dogmas saying that the lower initiates don't understand the meaning of symbols,that theres are other levels of understanding and they must be keep them in conspiratorial confusion.He also says Lucifer is the light bearer,the morning star and that Lucifer is GOD.Albert Pike is also the founder of the KKK and theres a statue erected of him in Washington d.c.I love it when I see black crusaders like Al Sharpton,Rev.Jackson fighting vigurously for black rights while ignoring the statue of Pike the creator of the KKK.Freemason like you know have different degree's,a compartmentalised pyramid structure.The lower initiates,the lower level of the pyramide is compromised of good people.They need good gullible people to support the structure.They have no clue what is going on on the higher levels.Just like in the military you need a certain grade to have clearance or access to certain rooms.Also where and when does the Illuminati come into play when we speak about freemasonry?Adam Weishaupt said the goal of the illuminati is to tap the power of freemasonry and hijack it for its own purpose.[/quote]
Hello Dregsta,
Bank Robber

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 21st, 2008, 4:30 pm

Fuck,
why am I always the one double and now even triple posting. would anyone care to shoot me a private message why sometimes when I post a response and click submit I get a response stating that a error was made and signaling that my post never went trhough, first i figured it's my computer but now I'm in another state at the library so if anyone's got a suggestion as to WTF I'm doing wrong I'm all ears. Thanks, Bank Robber

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 21st, 2008, 4:30 pm

Fuck,
why am I always the one double and now even triple posting. would anyone care to shoot me a private message why sometimes when I post a response and click submit I get a response stating that a error was made and signaling that my post never went trhough, first i figured it's my computer but now I'm in another state at the library so if anyone's got a suggestion as to WTF I'm doing wrong I'm all ears. Thanks, Bank Robber

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re: FreeMasonry

Unread post by tray36 » October 25th, 2008, 7:57 am

freemasonry originaly had only 3 degrees which were called the blue degrees later on they added 30 more degrees with the last degree being an honary degreealso when a mason reaches the 33rd degree he can join the honorary shriner degree and the shriner dont belive in the bible they belive in the koran of the muslims the temple of masons is rectangle shape and has candel lights in it the lodge is symbolic of mans physical body and the lights within the lodge are symbolic of the spirit(god in man).

vaperloks
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by vaperloks » January 5th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Masons and all connections with these conspiracies try to proove you wrong and just make you confused because confusion is the thing that will keep you away from knowing the truth. the only good sources to know how real this illuminati is, the bible a 33rd degree mason that wants to expose them for who they are, and someone who is very well researched in egyptian religion and egyptian symbolism. from there you can start your research on wat masons are truly about. you can't trust the TV because masons run all of television, the only thing they don't control and the only way they are getting exposed is by books. so dont watch tv searching for answers it just makes u more confused. most masons worship symbols and to them watching movies is like going to church because thats where they learn everything...

noname20
What city do you live in now?: oklahoma city

Unread post by noname20 » January 29th, 2009, 11:17 am

freemasons run the world and our minds because every problem that goes on in society that has a major impact on us negative has come from the top ranked masons for years if you ever thought to yourself that something is wrong you can feel it you can expierience it but you cant put it into words these toped rank masons come up with silent weapons for quit wars yes there are quit wars going on around and in our face its just up to you to realize whats going on they control our country look at how many of our presidents was in secret societys look it up even obama is a mason which is a slap in the face to him because freemasons are basically kkk and black masons under prince hall are decieved prince hall was an uppty and fake looking down on blacks as if the color of black skin was wrong so he thought of himself higher than other blacks kind of like light skin blacks who look down on darker blacks freemasons are the enemy and if you dont think so please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do reseach for your self starting with william cooper he was a jesus figure to me

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » January 30th, 2009, 7:13 am

^--- good to see other crazy conspirator out there thinking out the possibilities that go beyond paranoia, keep at it don't stop reading

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

Unread post by soljakid » November 8th, 2009, 2:08 am

vaperloks wrote:Masons and all connections with these conspiracies try to proove you wrong and just make you confused because confusion is the thing that will keep you away from knowing the truth. the only good sources to know how real this illuminati is, the bible a 33rd degree mason that wants to expose them for who they are, and someone who is very well researched in egyptian religion and egyptian symbolism. from there you can start your research on wat masons are truly about. you can't trust the TV because masons run all of television, the only thing they don't control and the only way they are getting exposed is by books. so dont watch tv searching for answers it just makes u more confused. most masons worship symbols and to them watching movies is like going to church because thats where they learn everything...

check out:
www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousTruther
www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant
www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » November 8th, 2009, 11:23 am

whiskeyjack wrote:^--- good to see other crazy conspirator out there thinking out the possibilities that go beyond paranoia, keep at it don't stop reading
LOL you can't attack or debate vaporlocks statements so you resolve in attacking the individual.That just shows you how ignorant you are but I know your not ignorant but you are a f=u=c=k=i=n=g Freemason you just good at manipulation and I can sense the b=i=t=c=h=n=e=s=s in you I can read u like a f=u=c=k=i=n=g book and sense that you are FAKE simply because REAL RECOGNISE REAL!Lie all you want I dont care your LIES dont have any effect on me so get on lying WHILE REAL RECOGNISE REAL WILL KEEP ON RYDING!M=O=T=H=E=R=F=U=C=K=E=R!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » November 8th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Freemasons are my kind of people.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 8th, 2009, 5:53 pm

Dobre wrote:F=r=e=e=m=a=s=o=n=s a=r=e m=y k=i=n=d o=f p=e=o=p=l=e
Fixed.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2009, 11:51 pm

Lil Wayne and alot of rappers worship the devil with some mason or Illumati practices!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 30th, 2011, 2:19 am

noname20 wrote:freemasons run the world and our minds because every problem that goes on in society that has a major impact on us negative has come from the top ranked masons for years if you ever thought to yourself that something is wrong you can feel it you can expierience it but you cant put it into words these toped rank masons come up with silent weapons for quit wars yes there are quit wars going on around and in our face its just up to you to realize whats going on they control our country look at how many of our presidents was in secret societys look it up even obama is a mason which is a slap in the face to him because freemasons are basically kkk and black masons under prince hall are decieved prince hall was an uppty and fake looking down on blacks as if the color of black skin was wrong so he thought of himself higher than other blacks kind of like light skin blacks who look down on darker blacks freemasons are the enemy and if you dont think so please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do reseach for your self starting with william cooper he was a jesus figure to me

...I shall not want.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WestLosAngeles

Re: We'll See

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » October 13th, 2011, 7:39 pm

Bank Robber wrote:quote="Dregsta"]I have a friend that has numerous family members in freemasonry.Neways the point is that Albert Pike wrote a book entitled Morals and Dogmas saying that the lower initiates don't understand the meaning of symbols,that theres are other levels of understanding and they must be keep them in conspiratorial confusion.He also says Lucifer is the light bearer,the morning star and that Lucifer is GOD.Albert Pike is also the founder of the KKK and theres a statue erected of him in Washington d.c.I love it when I see black crusaders like Al Sharpton,Rev.Jackson fighting vigurously for black rights while ignoring the statue of Pike the creator of the KKK.Freemason like you know have different degree's,a compartmentalised pyramid structure.The lower initiates,the lower level of the pyramide is compromised of good people.They need good gullible people to support the structure.They have no clue what is going on on the higher levels.Just like in the military you need a certain grade to have clearance or access to certain rooms.Also where and when does the Illuminati come into play when we speak about freemasonry?Adam Weishaupt said the goal of the illuminati is to tap the power of freemasonry and hijack it for its own purpose.
Hello Dregsta,
Bank Robber[/quote]
Guessing this guy never got his hands on the book?