Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

Unread post by Silencioso » November 17th, 2009, 2:44 pm

JUST LIKE WHITES SAYING EVERY GREAT CULTURE WAS STARTED BY THEM>>>>dont go there! Just because I have some racial pride and know what the truth is doesnt mean I am racist. Unlike you , I aint trying to make friends by selling out my people, I just imagine what youd be like outside of cyberspace.

I'm not selling out my people, I'm just not buying your ethnocentric arguments/fantasies about Chicanos being the creators of modern street culture. Outside of cyberspace I back up my stuff. If a white or black comes on racist to me I'll call them out on it. If somebody puts down Chicano or Mexican people, I'll stand up to them EVERYTIME. I'm just trying to stay honest about this issue.

Should I relinquish every piece of history that ELA chicanos have created? the sould and heart of this thing is ELA all day. How could another culture get the same tattoo work as we do and consider themselves anything but an EMULATOR, POSER or ELA afficionado?? I guess if I get some dred locks or rock some SHAWN JOHN or braid my hair , I could still be authentically mexican so long as I dont sag the gear or only let my dred locks grow under the required length for a rasta or braid my hair to the south to represent MEXICO. PLEASE my ninja, blacks are doing just that.

Modern day tattoo art is pretty much a grab bag of everything. Traditional cholo style ink is a big influence but so is tribal tattoos (polynesian, Celtic, Asian) old style sailor/military type tattoos and imagery taken from popular culture. Most hipster white people seem to have these Celtic arm band looking tattoos or little flowers and butterflies right above the ass - is that cholo? Black people often have brands, which is kind of unique to them. I see people of all races with Asian letters on their arms.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 17th, 2009, 2:50 pm

Damn straight truth!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2009, 3:05 am

perongregory wrote:
mayugastank wrote:
perongregory wrote:wrong, blacks are doing them like always mixing in some of other people culture like everybody in America does. You never addressed my big post that rectified your fallacies. In fact it's Mexicans and Asians that I see copying white people so much, punks, hip hoppers, taggers, metalheads, hipsters, skaters all that shit. Some blacks do that but the majority of blacks follow their own culture.

I AGREE. Alot of MExicans have gone skater and goth and punk, give it time they always come home perongregory...........ELA chicano gangs didnt last a 100 years to die out in 2009. Mexican kids are just kinda tired of the gang life and looking for other ways to express theselves without getting killed. And I can understand that. You may think I am blinded by chauvinism by by and large you are 100% correct in your analysis. I dont have the reasons just to say that the things above are fashionable rigth now ,just like long hair, bell bottoms and collared,flowered shirts were when the EME was getting their pics took in the 60s....remeber that picture? How do I post pics in this Bitch

press the IMG button and paste the image address in between the or whatever.

NIL PERONGREGORY NIL!.....................I will say that Puerto Ricans , Any asian hip hopper are just confused black wannabees and lackeys.........BY GOD!! look at their names, ASIAN BOY CRIPS< SAMOAN BLOODS<CAMBOADIAN BLOOD CLAN<on and on and on, what a bunch of WANKSTERS! Puerto RIcans wearing SHAWN JOHN and rocking braids,claiming latin kings , and saying my NINJA after every 3rd word! They make me sick. How the heck you want me to acknowledge them as being original?They are confused ! and dont have a drop of originalitiay, with their fake ass gangs---TONGA BLOOD, waz up my vietnamese crip brother.........LOL!! freaking wanksters, JUST IMAGINE TAKING A BULLET FOR THAT?!!!can you imagine how those asian BLOODs must feel when they go to the joint and look in the mirror at age 30, and realize everything they did had no consequence and not only that that their whole life and upbringing were given up in a moment of BET admiration? Dressing like cholos ,getting tatted in ELA fashion , talking black and banging black hoods. HWO ARE THESE MONSTERS FROM THE DEEP ? the just appeared like a like a sea creature from the depths of the ocean. I remeber when cambodians first tried being bangers and they would get the 4 dots to represent my CRAZY KHMER LIFESTYLE...........I mean seriously dont they have anything they kept of their culture or did it all just go in the garbage the first time the saw a cholo and flicked on BET??

Who are the Americans that have been here from the beginning or for a long enough time to make their own American culture: The white, the black, the Mexican, the Chinese, the Puerto Rican, the NA. All of these groups culture is just a mixing and dicing of each others cultures. How does an ELA Chicano compare to a Mayan in Chiapas? How does a Black Chicagoan compare to a Mende in Mali? etc. There's something distinctly American about these groups, and since the only original Americans on this land are NA (and we know how they got #%@&), we can deduce that it was the ingrained culture of these distinct american types mixed with the cultures of other immigrants to this country that formed the creolized culture of the white, Black, and various latino Americans we see today. That's all I want you to acknowledge.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2009, 3:58 am

Silencioso wrote:JUST LIKE WHITES SAYING EVERY GREAT CULTURE WAS STARTED BY THEM>>>>dont go there! Just because I have some racial pride and know what the truth is doesnt mean I am racist. Unlike you , I aint trying to make friends by selling out my people, I just imagine what youd be like outside of cyberspace.

I'm not selling out my people, I'm just not buying your ethnocentric arguments/fantasies about Chicanos being the creators of modern street culture. Outside of cyberspace I back up my stuff. If a white or black comes on racist to me I'll call them out on it. If somebody puts down Chicano or Mexican people, I'll stand up to them EVERYTIME. I'm just trying to stay honest about this issue.

Should I relinquish every piece of history that ELA chicanos have created? the sould and heart of this thing is ELA all day. How could another culture get the same tattoo work as we do and consider themselves anything but an EMULATOR, POSER or ELA afficionado?? I guess if I get some dred locks or rock some SHAWN JOHN or braid my hair , I could still be authentically mexican so long as I dont sag the gear or only let my dred locks grow under the required length for a rasta or braid my hair to the south to represent MEXICO. PLEASE my ninja, blacks are doing just that.

Modern day tattoo art is pretty much a grab bag of everything. Traditional cholo style ink is a big influence but so is tribal tattoos (polynesian, Celtic, Asian) old style sailor/military type tattoos and imagery taken from popular culture. Most hipster white people seem to have these Celtic arm band looking tattoos or little flowers and butterflies right above the ass - is that cholo? Black people often have brands, which is kind of unique to them. I see people of all races with Asian letters on their arms.

How so are my arguments fantasies? IS it fantasy when I say that the oldest gangs in the country find themselves right here in ELA? that no other gang in American history has lasted as long as the gangs of ELA? That the gangs competing for top spots in ELA number at least a half a dozen? That those gangs are active and in the same streets were they started? That NO BLACK GANG in America is as old as the gangs of ELA?That the cholo style is by far the most popular style of tattooing in America? That the style has been copied by all races? That the clothing style of CHOLOS is original to them? that much of what constitutes alternative white boy style of dress isnt a ELA ripoff? That the period of ZOOTSUITS lasted from approx. 1940-1950? and that ELA gangs were into their 3rd generation when the ZOOTSUIT was popular? That zootsuits being the begining of chicano culture is fallacy?Or that blacks starting it is debatable? That the similarities of ELA gangs and Black Gangs in LA are extremely similar, and that ONLY in LA does black culture resemble chicano culture so much?That the reason for this is that blacks adopted much of their gang culture from ELA chicanos?That considering NY blacks outnumber LA blacks by 6x isnt it obvious the black gang culture in LA was a emulation of chicano gang culture? That top down California is the cultural hub of AMERICA.........in dress,slang,gangs,and soul?.......and that ELA chicanos are originators of much of what is being done in America by proxy Blacks? Or that blacks simply take what they like from my culture and pay no homage, and make me ARGUE about what and where alot of their style came from? I dont know what I have said to make you believe I am daydreaming when the argument of the thread" DO BLACKS DISPUTE MEXICANS ORIGINATED LA GANG CULTURE" has been debated at some 500+ posts and still with facts and history , blacks STILL, claim we are not the originators although we came some 30 years and possible more before ANY BLACK GANG in the city? That original black gangs like the bloodgettes and others lasted approx. 5 years and that the first organized and true defination of gang for blacks came after 1950.?and that by then ELA gangs had been around for generations and had memberships rolls with upwards of a 100 members? ( I got this from the sleepy lagoon trial were 600* ELA gangsters were rounded up from gangs liek the fence and 38 and CR)I am saying in the simplest terms*****since you arent understanding me that ELA is the start of WESTCOAST gang culture and that NO GANG OF ANY RACE ANYWERE hold the title of OLDEST gangs EXCEPT EAST LOS.WE HAVE OUTLIVED EVERYONE, Chicago, NY, Philly , The panhandle , The South and Midwest! All those areas are here today gone tomorrow type gangs. I have spent my life living on the blocks of the gangs and KNOW exactly why VARRIOS like the FENCE and MARAVILLA and 38th, are in the talk, dress,mannerisms--lifeblood of the people here. I take it your from WEST LA or some other BORDER BROTHER area. But here on the EAST SIDE we are definetly different, we have alot of culture that is ESPECIAL to this part of the city. And especial, to the people here.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2009, 4:10 am

perongregory wrote:Damn straight truth!

One more thing---I am not saying that blacks dont have a specific culture here cuz thats just looney. But to say that other American groups have a culture that is American--yet still distinctly ETHNIC is outlandish. Puerto Ricans>? Teenage Asians? Cubans? Dominicans? NIcaraguans? Nah man most ---who were born here , dont have any type of culture that is theirs, and that is why they either try to fit in with blacks or sellout to whites. I am saying that chicanos are different we may have people who wear goth and punk and are skaters but their is definetly a MEXICAN AMERICAN culture. The meaning of culutre being LANGUAGE,BORDERS, CUSTOMS. LAnguage=CALO, BORDERS=The SOUTHWEST, Customs=The style of tattoing,dress,deameanor,street gang culture,slang,graffit ETC ETC

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 18th, 2009, 7:11 am

Damn I'm glad I'm in NYC where I don't have to hear this type of BS in real life. Only online!

You have such a tiny view of the world, my dude.

Your whole perspective centered around East LA as if it's the capital of the nation. OF THE WORLD....

lol

With 98.6% of the same fucking people surrounding you everyday (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Los_A ... California), of course it's hard to come to respect other cultures and know anything about different peoples. You don't have to do that in your little pocket. And I wonder if you ever even been past Baja and the border cities either, talking Mexican this and Mexican that.

You had nothing to say about my response a few pages back but it's all good. I'm watching you in amusement with your weird complex.

Your last two responses are so misinformed they're not worth addressing.

Maybe one day you will leave ELA and have something of value to tell people.

I want you to come spend some time in the BX and the Heights and say Dominicans and Puerto Ricans don't have culture lol

How would you even know?

Stick to talking about the Mexicans cause that's all you know about.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Damn I'm glad I'm in NYC where I don't have to hear this type of BS in real life. Only online!

You have such a tiny view of the world, my dude.

Your whole perspective centered around East LA as if it's the capital of the nation. OF THE WORLD....

lol

With 98.6% of the same #%@&#%@ people surrounding you everyday (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Los_A ... California), of course it's hard to come to respect other cultures and know anything about different peoples. You don't have to do that in your little pocket. And I wonder if you ever even been past Baja and the border cities either, talking Mexican this and Mexican that.

You had nothing to say about my response a few pages back but it's all good. I'm watching you in amusement with your weird complex.

Your last two responses are so misinformed they're not worth addressing.

Maybe one day you will leave ELA and have something of value to tell people.

I want you to come spend some time in the BX and the Heights and say Dominicans and Puerto Ricans don't have culture lol

How would you even know?

Stick to talking about the Mexicans cause that's all you know about.

Stick to your NYC burroughs, with their LA bloods and crips sets!! HAHA ,what a freaking joke out there! Banging a city and street you guys aint ever been to ! freaking wanksters..........and about Prs and Dominicans......yes they sure do have a culture when they are around a constant flow of immigrants from the mainline, what I said was that their children usually fall into losing it real quick like.From the feds I know them to be some black nuttz hanging fake gang banging and fronting with flag sellouts. Anther thing, because I am from East LOS I can tell you we definetly have the oldest ,longest standing gangs in te country.Not like your fake ass city with the puffy jackets and beads and gangs like the 52 hoovers , residing out of bedford-stuy, what a freaking joke ass buncha nobodys out there being way older then LA and not having any type of history except for the ones the italians made. You freaking poser

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Silencioso wrote:JUST LIKE WHITES SAYING EVERY GREAT CULTURE WAS STARTED BY THEM>>>>dont go there! Just because I have some racial pride and know what the truth is doesnt mean I am racist. Unlike you , I aint trying to make friends by selling out my people, I just imagine what youd be like outside of cyberspace.

Traditional cholo style ink is a big influence but so is tribal tattoos>>>>>>>>tribal? are you kidding me? that lasted about 10 years or so!! I work at a shop --and spend my days waiting for customers,setting up, slanging a little and getting on here to mash on you misinformed youth.In some form or another the VAST majority of art is chicano themed. The letters across the stomache, the back of neck shot out for girls , the butterflies, roses, stars, and caligraphy all the way EAST LOS. Even the way the majority of the tattoos are laid out-----upside the ribcage and on the wrists. On a typical day ,the average customers are about 60% white and 40% latino and other. Sums of my customers are white women, coming in for tramp stamps, and back of the neck caligraphy. OR roses hidden on the VAG area. Almost all the designs and patterns are chicano themed. Even the colors of alot of the tatts are aztec inspired. I dont know if this is a fad, but I can tell you ---just like KOI fish and Asian characters are popular , NOTHING is as popular as Chicano based tattoos. Much of it is changed around, like the white chick who came in to get a backpiece and had me make the women and style of writting more eurocentric, as in the FAMILY logo! Even the bikers who come in here to get touched up are covered in prison tattoos that are either done by chicanos or HEAVILY INFLUENCED by their time in the joints with them. I have seen the shows MIAMI INK and LA INK and have seen the amount of influence we have in far away lands like FLORIDA_THE SOUTH.....etc. Places where chicanos are non existant dont even have a clue where that caligraphic chain around the neck came from. Take a look at lil wayne and WEEZY. Are you sayin their layout isnt chicano? To say 90% of all tattoo design in the USA is chicano themed in one form or another , isnt being ethnocentric and arrogant. Next time you go to the supermarket ,pick up a tattoo magazine and tell me the same. Although whites have changed alot of the designs to include COLOR-the patterns and style are uniquely ELA.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 18th, 2009, 4:02 pm

I'm from LA you ignorant bastid!

You don't know shit outside your little Mexican enclave! Of course you are wearing your brown-colored lenses

You don't know nothing about Nuyoricans, Dominicanos, Oyes up in Harlem and all that. Talking down about every race. Oh blacks don't have style, OH no I mean blacks do have a style, it's the other non mexican latinos and the asians who don't have a style and jock black style, but actually our style is the most jocked... you keep running your mouth in circles.

Your cousins are prolly out there wearing rosaries and fitteds with the straight brim as we speak! You probably grew up going to backyard parties with house music and techno music on Power 106, that came from Chicago and Detroit city. Shit definitely wasn't from no ELA, holmes! Practicing your 'handstyles' and 'getting up' on buses and shit. I know you don't listen to no Chicano soul shit is there anything beyond Tierra and El Chicano? Forget all the Black music, shit Nuyorican Soul smashes Chicano contribution to music. So what are you blasting out there?

Hell yeah NYC got more history than LA and as far as having no history you ever heard of the Harlem Renaissance? That shit had way more sway over the direction of modern culture NATIONWIDE not just in ELA and some florida tattoo shops that all this chicano tattoo style shit you're talking about had. Keep it 100! lol

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 18th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Tell your new Chicano rappers to quit biting the east coast and the south at the same time!

Shit at least it's better than most Chicano rap

Shit looks like a Reggaeton / Paul Wall / Pitbull video

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 18th, 2009, 5:55 pm

That Rapper's a far cry from the Real Chicano Rap Kid Frost was doing in the early to mid 90's. that dude style is a knock off of what you said.

Most Surenos nowadays wont admit they have turned the page to a new era and been influenced by Rap/Crip culture.

This was the Era when Socal Cholos had honor and dressed like Real Vatos.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » November 18th, 2009, 11:08 pm

This dudes view of EAST LOS is amazing. WAST LOS is the epicenter for everything. Come on Mayuga!!!!

How would folks in NYC, CHI TOWN or any other place east of the mississippi know about a geographical area called EAST LOS? or even outside of socal.

Did Tookie care about White Fence, 38th Street or any of those varrios that were around? Most Blacks during those times didnt live north of slauson and never had any dealings with anyone north of downtown LA. So all this influence you talking about is blown way out of proportion.

I give props were they are due. I have no problems with blacks being influenced by chicanos or chicanos being influenced by Blacks. most influence came in the 80s when predominately black neighborhoods were getting an influx of mexican immigrants.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 19th, 2009, 12:15 am

Cold Bear wrote:Tell your new Chicano rappers to quit biting the east coast and the south at the same time!

Shit at least it's better than most Chicano rap

Shit looks like a Reggaeton / Paul Wall / Pitbull video

Alright since we aint allowed to rap lets skin LIL WAYNE and TUPAC "thug life", and WEEZY we are just going to have to execute him to be able to remove the tatts that make him look like a VATO. Are you going to say NINJAS was getting tatted like some VATOS even 10 years ago ,LOKO? So now lets just take everything that resembles black culture from EAST LOS culture and do the same to blacks that resemble chicano culture. I dont see much out here, that makes us look like you! However, when I flick on BET I see VATO LOKO in every tatted down NINJA on the net. And about that rapper above>> The music inspired by blacks is extremely popular, it is the voice of the underground. The clothing ,style of graff, tattoos, and getdown is brought to you by that lil speck of dust that is ELA. Not only have we inspired every chicano in every state but we own you fools. You freaking new bootys, just like mexican gangs outside of ELA arent as original as the OLDEST sets of ELA , how the hell you think you lil wanksters look?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 19th, 2009, 12:22 am

jdm894g wrote:This dudes view of EAST LOS is amazing. WAST LOS is the epicenter for everything. Come on Mayuga!!!!

How would folks in NYC, CHI TOWN or any other place east of the mississippi know about a geographical area called EAST LOS? or even outside of socal.

Did Tookie care about White Fence, 38th Street or any of those varrios that were around? Most Blacks during those times didnt live north of slauson and never had any dealings with anyone north of downtown LA. So all this influence you talking about is blown way out of proportion.

I give props were they are due. I have no problems with blacks being influenced by chicanos or chicanos being influenced by Blacks. most influence came in the 80s when predominately black neighborhoods were getting an influx of mexican immigrants.

WEST LA ? what a dirty slum that is ..........I wanna throw up in my mouth when I drive thru compton--and freaking 3rd world citys like WESTMINISTER and PACIOMA......you might as well move to VIETNAM and TIJUANA. Look at how clean and respectable ELA is ! We do it with class out here. I would just like to block off the entire east side and maybe let the NORTHEAST come home if they purge some of the dirtyness that was brought to the style. I am so sick of seeing PAISAs and BLACKS wearing the clothes we started all messed up ,I THINK A COPY OF THE BERLIN wall is in order. Its the only way we arent going to get everything we start knocked off by you new booty ass 20 year old gangs, here today ,gone tomorrow. YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK. I dont even wanna talk to this guy SILENCIO, freaking Border brother with a hairnet and COLD BEAR thinking NY is something special , biting off the WEST COAST cuz they dont know how to do anything right on their own with their blood and crip sets , what a freaking joke. You make me sick claiming NY and LA you need to stopped! How is it even possible to claim NYC and LA? You are seriously mental

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 19th, 2009, 12:33 am

jdm894g wrote:This dudes view of EAST LOS is amazing. WAST LOS is the epicenter for everything. Come on Mayuga!!!!

Unless you believe the crips and bloods just happened to come up with the same colors as the NORTH and SOUTH , who came 40 years before them , then YES , TOOKIE did not copy anything from ELA. And UNLESS, you believe blacks had gangs similiar to how the crips and bloods dress, graffiti, tattoo outside of LA then YES I guess WEST LA , is the hub of LA. (ROLLS EYES><) Well I guess the only race in the world that is original is the black race --but dam , everytime I turn the tube on , why do you guys keep looking more and more like the chicanos I grew up around? Its gotten to where sometimes I run into a black guy tatted 100% in the fashion of EASTSIDERS that I dont know if hes a VATO or a CRIP. I aint making up cheesecakes ,either. You got BROTHAS with the hoods blasted across the heads and necks , are you saying that aint a copy of what ELA started? What does THUG LIFE mean anyway, isnt it MI VIDA LOCA, in english? come on loko.And all this history and style coming from 500k blacks in SOCAL.......yet states like LOUISANA and MISSIPPI and CHI-----have way more blacks then LA , and their gangs are all either from LA or the CHI-----how is it possible that up until WW2 , 90% of all blacks lived in the South, yet NO BIG ASS GANGS? NO STYLE representing the uniform of crips and bloods? GET OUTTA HERE , HOLMES..........

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 19th, 2009, 12:44 am

~J~ wrote:That Rapper's a far cry from the Real Chicano Rap Kid Frost was doing in the early to mid 90's. that dude style is a knock off of what you said.

Most Surenos nowadays wont admit they have turned the page to a new era and been influenced by Rap/Crip culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJlRTCPU ... l][youtube][/youtube][/url]

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 19th, 2009, 12:44 am

~J~ wrote:That Rapper's a far cry from the Real Chicano Rap Kid Frost was doing in the early to mid 90's. that dude style is a knock off of what you said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJlRTCPU ... ube][video][/video][/youtube][/url]

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 19th, 2009, 1:18 am

Mayuga, I ain't saying that some of your aurgment/s don't hold any weight but is it possible for you to Think outside the box for a minute? maybe then you might see thing a bit differently, and I thought for a second you did but you seem to have changed your position again with regards to Blacks.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » November 19th, 2009, 3:05 am

~J~ wrote:Mayuga, I ain't saying that some of your aurgment/s don't hold any weight but is it possible for you to Think outside the box for a minute? maybe then you might see thing a bit differently, and I thought for a second you did but you seem to have changed your position again with regards to Blacks.
I'm just wondering what the fucking point of this discussion is.

You guys aren't going to stop blacks and latinos from killing eachother.

And then here comes Perongregory conedming me and Johnny for engaging in Albanians vs. Macedonians pissing contests on the OC forum....

When the Serbs lost to the Ottoman empire at the Battle of Kosovo.........610 years later in 1999 they slaughtered countless Albanian Muslims in the same field. They don't forgive and don't forget.

But what...610 years later, this blacks vs. latino shit in LA has history that goes waaay back, but it's been boiling up in the past 15-20 years only?

Just...shut the fuck up. Honestly. It hurts my head to see that someone is actually replying to these threads let alone read them, that gives me a goddamn migraine.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » November 19th, 2009, 7:42 am

jdm894g wrote:This dudes view of EAST LOS is amazing. EAST LOS is the epicenter for everything. Come on Mayuga!!!!
Mayuga, I FIXED IT....EAST LOS is the epicenter for everything street. /sarcasm

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 19th, 2009, 9:17 am

mayugastank wrote:COLD BEAR thinking NY is something special , biting off the WEST COAST because they dont know how to do anything right on their own with their blood and crip sets , what a freaking joke. You make me sick claiming NY and LA you need to stopped! How is it even possible to claim NYC and LA? You are seriously mental
I was raised in LA, PURO "DIRTY ASS 3RD WORLD" WLA VATOOOOO lol

Been living in NYC, Brooklyn for 10 years

NYC IS something special, baby. JANKEEEEEEES!

I know you probably, errrr *cough* prolly can't leave the state n whatnot, so you might not ever find out what the world outside of ELA is like beyond studying tattoos in Lil Wayne and Pitbull videos. Shit I got a homie who also errrr couldn't leave NY state since he was 18 but managed to get permission from his p.o. to see his 'sick mother' outta state and flew out with his girl to LA and went through all the hoods in Compton, Long Beach, South Central and all that. It's really funny because he couldn't believe that Mexicans were anything different than the outnumbered, outclassed, immigrants with no sway on popular culture that they are out here (no disrespect). Cause he never left NYC

I'm gonna break it to you that Bloods and Crips are just a fraction of what's going on out here. Did you notice in the video you posted of a blood and crip at a sean bell protest, when you see the crowd at the beginning, ANYBODY ELSE in the crowd wearing blue or red rags like that? Look at this video of another sean bell protest:

You see any Bloods and Crips in this Sean Bell protest? Among all the other groups you see organized here? Any vatos locos cholos brownside riders boulevard nights influence?

Even then, it's Black gangs that are being emulated anyway, not White Fence and Aves with their "cortezez and bald heads, ay". Trust me, dressing and talking like a cholo will not get you the bad bitches at the club or win you any cool points out here! These days in NYC, dressing like a fag prolly will get you more cool points than dressing like a cholo lol

Yeah it may be soft and the gangs weak out here... that's cause even in the hood many of the kids are raised to know better these days!

Anyway only reason I came in here, cause I got nothing to say about LA anymore been gone too long, is this nationwide claim about Chicanos influencing everybody meanwhile Puerto Ricans Dominicans Blacks Asians in America got none of their own culture. I give it up to Chicanos for having their own style and for influencing SOCAL ELA LA culture, but I'm not knocking nobody else in the process.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 19th, 2009, 9:43 am

Homies from my hood over in the east coast and around there dress like cholos,some dress you know their own style,but from what ive seen alot of the hispanics over there like the ricans,dominicans dress and act black cuz they lived around them theyre whole life,i got homies over here from my hood that are dominicans,ricans and act chicano because they lived around them alot

look at latin kings,the way they dress,the only type of culture i see they got is most talk spanish but add black slang to it,reggaeton type of music to me is the spanish version of hip hop,and then the puerto rican day parade,i know theyres hispanics in the east coast who represent their people to the fullest but most ive seen act like theyre black

about gangs,I think LA hoods are the oldest and have the most shit,look at my hood 18st,were the biggest hood in the world,recognized in 13 countries and 39 states by police and the fbi,the first gang to be sued by a city was in LA,18st got sued,they took 9 million,5th and hill got sued,they took 5 million,our gangs are going nationwide,18st,ms,florencia,playboys.some black hoods from LA made it nationwide

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 19th, 2009, 9:50 am

and my hood 18st was the first gang to have racketeering charges filed against us,funny shit is they were filed against one click,not even two or three,one click of 18st

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 20th, 2009, 12:16 am

~J~ wrote:Mayuga, I ain't saying that some of your aurgment/s don't hold any weight but is it possible for you to Think outside the box for a minute? maybe then you might see thing a bit differently, and I thought for a second you did but you seem to have changed your position again with regards to Blacks.

What would I see outside the box? I cant convince myself of something with no merit considering everything I see and live and read about and research . ELA is home to gangster culture(contemporary) nationwide. The italians in NYC have something completely original to them . But to continue to deny the oldest gangs in the nation reside about 5 miles from where I grew up ...??or that the style of the people here arent unique and adherrent to them? quite a few blacks on the thread and in the outside world,dont know their history.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 20th, 2009, 7:48 am

MENACE18 wrote:and my hood 18st was the first gang to have racketeering charges filed against us,funny shit is they were filed against one click,not even two or three,one click of 18st

COLombia LIL CYCOS"... .....................Those fool caught the Rackeetering charges cuz the EME was on them fools. Your hood was on lock paying rent and you had a crew of 18st doing major dirt for the homies on the calles. What you know about that?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 20th, 2009, 7:51 am

Cold Bear wrote:
mayugastank wrote:COLD BEAR thinking NY is something special , biting off the WEST COAST because they dont know how to do anything right on their own with their blood and crip sets , what a freaking joke. You make me sick claiming NY and LA you need to stopped! How is it even possible to claim NYC and LA? You are seriously mental
I was raised in LA, PURO "DIRTY ASS 3RD WORLD" WLA VATOOOOO lol

Been living in NYC, Brooklyn for 10 years

NYC IS something special, baby. JANKEEEEEEES!

I know you probably, errrr *cough* prolly can't leave the state n whatnot, so you might not ever find out what the world outside of ELA is like beyond studying tattoos in Lil Wayne and Pitbull videos. Shit I got a homie who also errrr couldn't leave NY state since he was 18 but managed to get permission from his p.o. to see his 'sick mother' outta state and flew out with his girl to LA and went through all the hoods in Compton, Long Beach, South Central and all that. It's really funny because he couldn't believe that Mexicans were anything different than the outnumbered, outclassed, immigrants with no sway on popular culture that they are out here (no disrespect). Cause he never left NYC

I'm gonna break it to you that Bloods and Crips are just a fraction of what's going on out here. Did you notice in the video you posted of a blood and crip at a sean bell protest, when you see the crowd at the beginning, ANYBODY ELSE in the crowd wearing blue or red rags like that? Look at this video of another sean bell protest:

You see any Bloods and Crips in this Sean Bell protest? Among all the other groups you see organized here? Any vatos locos cholos brownside riders boulevard nights influence?

Even then, it's Black gangs that are being emulated anyway, not White Fence and Aves with their "cortezez and bald heads, ay". Trust me, dressing and talking like a cholo will not get you the bad women at the club or win you any cool points out here! These days in NYC, dressing like a fag prolly will get you more cool points than dressing like a cholo lol

Yeah it may be soft and the gangs weak out here... that's cause even in the hood many of the kids are raised to know better these days!

Anyway only reason I came in here, cause I got nothing to say about LA anymore been gone too long, is this nationwide claim about Chicanos influencing everybody meanwhile Puerto Ricans Dominicans Blacks Asians in America got none of their own culture. I give it up to Chicanos for having their own style and for influencing SOCAL ELA LA culture, but I'm not knocking nobody else in the process.

DAM them fools burnt up the American Flag ...................400 years of history in this country and many blacks still dont consider it home...............

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 20th, 2009, 8:36 am

mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:and my hood 18st was the first gang to have racketeering charges filed against us,funny shit is they were filed against one click,not even two or three,one click of 18st

COLombia LIL CYCOS"... .....................Those fool caught the Rackeetering charges because the EME was on them fools. Your hood was on lock paying rent and you had a crew of 18st doing major dirt for the homies on the calles. What you know about that?

ur confused cuz thats the CLCs in 2000 and present,the click that got the first charges werent CLCs,SDGs were the first ones and dis wasnt tax money for la eme,this was money for 18,and i got a question for u sence u say la eme controls every barrio to make them money,look at 5th and hill,they make alot of money and they roll with paisas inside,just look at LA county jail

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » November 20th, 2009, 10:23 pm

*crickets chirp*

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 21st, 2009, 3:11 am

MENACE18 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:

COLombia LIL CYCOS"... .....................Those fool caught the Rackeetering charges because the EME was on them fools. Your hood was on lock paying rent and you had a crew of 18st doing major dirt for the homies on the calles. What you know about that?

ur confused because thats the CLCs in 2000 and present,the click that got the first charges werent CLCs,SDGs were the first ones and dis wasnt tax money for la eme,this was money for 18,and i got a question for u sence u say la eme controls every barrio to make them money,look at 5th and hill,they make alot of money and they roll with paisas inside,just look at LA county jail

5th and hill?? who the fuck are they?..................The only barrios I know dont abide by the rules are the Maravilas and a few green light hoods. I think OPAL? ES BOLEN had it and LOWELL street for that murder they did on a fool --back in the day. I can tell you its a bad deal to get hit like that. Your varrio lost a grip of fools in mainline who couldnt stand the pressure....The MONGOLS you pump up are straight on check. I heard them fools were paying and getting that tatt burnt off. Alot just Pcd up and showed canteen to the shot callers. Even the hells angels and NLRs had to bowdown. The NLRs all got taken out for refusing to follow orders from the Homies and The hells angels from soem shit I read lost a few members before they started kicking up ....you pump up your hood like they rebels but that aint the truth and you know it....as deep as your hood is you fools wouldnt last against the entire LA county and SGV-SF, OC and SD and every southener from San Diego to WASCO ....You should talk to your Ogs so they school you on what happened when you guys didnt follow the program last time, cuz aint no varrio ever had a beatdown like that....

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 21st, 2009, 3:14 am

MENACE18 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:

ur confused because thats the CLCs in 2000 and present,the click that got the first charges werent CLCs,SDGs were the first ones and dis wasnt tax money for la eme,this was money for 18,and i got a question for u sence u say la eme controls every barrio to make them money,look at 5th and hill,they make alot of money and they roll with paisas inside,just look at LA county jail

I heard the smiley drives were some straight savages and unloaded on the bloods like a war movie . Wasnt that fool who killed Jamiel Shaw from Smiley Drive?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 21st, 2009, 10:05 am

^^^^^

If im not mistaken yeah!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 23rd, 2009, 3:11 pm

baby boy the homie that killed shaw was from ws18st alsace avenue locos,yea smiley drive gangsters were the first click that started going hard at it with bloods

5th and hill they say control the heroin trade in downtown LA,they got 5 million take from them by the cops that the cops are suppose to give to the community