Independent Gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Re: Independent Gangs

Unread post by SURAIDERO » November 21st, 2009, 7:04 am

I agree that SUIS 15ST came from SOS in the 80's....but I never heard an SOS claimin ECC....i'm not sayin it aint a fact but itd be cool to hear the story behind the SOS ECC connection...

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Independent Gangs

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 21st, 2009, 2:35 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:I agree that SUIS 15ST came from SOS in the 80's....but I never heard an SOS claimin ECC....i'm not sayin it aint a fact but itd be cool to hear the story behind the SOS ECC connection...
Yeah cuz those fools don't really "claim" ECC, like you wont see an SoSxECC hit up anywhere but (and i can't confirm this 100% cuz i wasn't "there" ya know) but ECC put SoS on the "official" crip tip and thats why they're recognized as "real" crips.

But it's not like SoS is an ECC clique though, im not claiming that, just was saying SoS is official because they got put on by officials just like OBZ is official put on by Pueblos, yet they still get looked at by a lot of black C and B hoods as a non issue.