Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 18th, 2009, 12:28 pm

LOL@ scrawny little Morrocan...Jesus Christ, this guy made Semmy cry.
I seen the new fight of Hari vs Karaev.. looks like Karaev got worse with time.. or maybe Hari got better.. but if you look at the fight from 2007.. Hari also won that fight but Karaev would win by dicision if he was not KOd in the end of the fight.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 18th, 2009, 6:15 pm

semmy schilt won the k1 world championship again just recently..DUTCH POWER

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 19th, 2009, 12:52 pm

VostokSila wrote:BS.. America didn't train Russia and I dont think any WW2 russian veteran can use a Thompson.
i didn't say america trained russia you idiot. i said the americans trained, funded and repaired damages on the soviet and english-french side. now the extent of which they did that for the soviet specifically varies. although they did fund, train and repair soviet soldiers and casualties.
Not everybody.. just Germany, Romania, Hungary, Baltic states.. Japan..
hahahah japan? and what exactly did japan do to the soviet union that was so bad? what effect did romania, hungary or the baltic states have against the soviet union? they were like an extra couple of punches in a boxing match that lasted for 15 rounds.

you forget the allies of the soviet union buddy?
... what the fu-- does zionist americans has with USSR??? I seen documentarys about WW2, not only Stalingrad. I don't remember any of them saying america was financing the USSR.
did you even watch the hitler speech? it's on youtube.
f*ck you, I dont know where the posts are.. I dont have backups of the link on my comp like u, go find them, you know they are there. You have people (FBI agents) saying that the Russians are the most dangerous.. people who had business with the Sicilian Mafia and the Colombians and whatever.. they say Russians are the most dangerous. They say that the Russians are the biggest threat to the west. you don't believe me? go find the links I posted for you.. it's your problem, everyone here agrees that the Albanians are byyyy faaaaaarrr not the most powerful in europe.
i don't care what everyone here thinks. they have no say on the matter because they're opinion means shit. the dangerous comment you're making went like this, "i've covered the colombian mafia, the italian mafia, the something else mafia, and in all the time i covered organized crime, russian mafia is the most dangerous and ruthless i have seen." he never said they are the most dangerous period. he said based on the groups he's covered.
That's right.. he is the WKA world champ, do you know that in kickboxing, in reality, there is not one official top organization like the WBO in boxing, there are like 25 international kickboxing organizations, each says that it is better than the others.
no idiot, WKA is as good as it gets in kickboxing. kabashi is un-defeated. karaev lost 7 out of 14 fights(?) and 5 of them were knock outs.
he used a method to tire out krasniqi, and when krasniqi was not ready, dimitrenko gave him the punch that made him fall down like a bitch. dimitrenko had a smile on his face after that. Krasniqi also won Klitchko in his amature career, u want to talk about amature careers? lol Karaev had 160 wins and 9 loses in his amature career.
exactly, 9 losses. dimitrenko went crazy when he seen krasniqi go down because he could not believe his eyes. look at the three rounds prior to the flash punch. dimitrenko was getting completely owned. he wasen't landing anything, krasniqi was continuously hitting him right in the face. when krasniqi qent down, dimitrenko even started jumping around because he was so happy. he knew he was going to lose his perfect record had that lucky punch not been there.
I looked for Piro Dima in google and did not find anything lol.. I did find on kelmendi, but I did not find that she is a champion in shot put. this stefi person is a tenis player.. but Russian women are some of the best in tennis (Sharapova and Kurnikova).
check his hellenized name, pyrros dhimas. again i explain to you why russians and albanains can't be compared in sports. the main reason is the difference of communism and statehood we've had after 1950 and the second is the fact for every one albanian in the world, there is 18 russians.
moron.. i told u to see the church not about the religion.. go see how russian construction in old times.. the churches are the best examples.. you can also see the wood houses all over russia that ppl live in.
we have ancient churches too. we would have had alot more had they not been knocked down by the ottoman empire and twice as many knocked down by enver hoxha.
embracing Russians? explain..

lol Russian writers are world-known idiot.. in history Russia did much more than Albania will ever do. It was a world superpower from 1945 to 1990, and is still a superpower. Ethnic pride? u mean like Albanians painting cars red with a black eagle on it? lol that is culture to you? ideology? each has different ideology u idiot.. maybe albanians have the same ideology because you are all brothers and sisters and cousin who fu-- eachother and create new generations.
russia is the second biggest white nation in the world you fucking clutz. of course they will succeed in writing and alot of other stuff. no ethnic pride would be a body of work like the kanun. let's see a russian book explaining russian culture and lifestyle.

albanians have world known writers too moron, look up ismail kadare. btw, russia is not a superpower just yet, calm it down buddy. they couldn't even veto kosova's independence which they tried to do so bad. nobody even listened. where is the suerpower in that?
lol Russia has HIV from many reasons.. most of them being that the heroin there is epedemic and people don't give a shit about using clean needle or not.. also, alot of people don't like to use condoms.. yes, it sounds stupid but this and the heroin thing are the main reasons for HIV spreading. In Irkutsk it is very common not to wear a condom and use heroin so the city has a very high HIV rate. lol wiki can explain this, here.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia#Health
i don't care. there are tonnes of heroin going through albania every month. yet, heroin is not a problem in albania or kosova at all even though it's where you can get heroin for the cheapest in europe. how can you call albanians dirty when albania has had a history of absolute cleanliness?
if u seen the video u would know that the people saying this are FBI and Interpol experts. Not some reporters lmao.
i don't care what they are. at no point did they say russians were the strongest in even those that countries while i brought you actual proof that albanians dominate the drugs in that country.
LOOOOLLL i already proved you that that BS list really has like 10% albanian suspects than you claim. so no, that doesn't mean shit to me.
Genadiy Petrov comes close, and even passes this osman guy. Petrov was caught last year.. he did some 40 million pound scheme or something..
yes you proved it in your own mind, the sad fact is even you know i'm right but choose to say otherwise to furthur your case.

you're so fucking dillusional you moron. this guy is based in spain and burim osmani wipes his asses with people like him. osmani is on the papers everyday being called the governor of hamburg and being accused of having connections to the political elite of germany and you're telling me about some scumbag in spain with some connections in germany?

40 million pound? that sounds alot like the 75 million dollar scheme osmani was accused of. and 40 million pounds is nothing compared to osmani's bank account of 300 million pounds. give me a source for the scheme you speak of.
lol show me figure that says that albanians invested in italy like 2 or 3 billion in one year. You present figures that dont exist. Albanians don't control marijuana or heroin in Italy, they hold very much in human traffick maybe, stop making shit up lol.
i just had a bunch of sources covering each field i mentioned before but i found this new source and thought it would be simple and better since it pretty much directly answers you.

Albanian clans are involved in criminal activities in both Italy’s northern and southern regions. Of the mafias of foreign
origin (such as the Russian, the Chinese and the Nigerian), the Albanian mafia is considered the most powerful
organisation operating in Italy.

http://www.aur.edu/pdfs/immigration2.pdf

ok pumpkin? :)

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2009, 1:11 pm

i don't care what everyone here thinks. they have no say on the matter because they're opinion means shit. the dangerous comment you're making went like this, "i've covered the colombian mafia, the italian mafia, the something else mafia, and in all the time i covered organized crime, russian mafia is the most dangerous and ruthless i have seen." he never said they are the most dangerous period. he said based on the groups he's covered.
a single sentence by anyone is not enough to proof who is more dangerous ndrangheta who did the worst slughter ever seen in germany should be the most dangerous in europe today, albanians and russians never did a similar thing abroad

Albanian clans are involved in criminal activities in both Italy’s northern and southern regions. Of the mafias of foreign
origin (such as the Russian, the Chinese and the Nigerian), the Albanian mafia is considered the most powerful
you're right than probably albanians are the strongest among foreign groups in italy although today they are weaker than the 90s but they are present only in some northern cities in the south there are not albanian gangs active and even your own source proof it aalthough they are strongly linked in drugs smuggling across adriatic... it depends what you mean for powerful too since if it's true that russians invested 4 billions they are more powerful, albanians are not even close to earn so much

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » December 19th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Faciulina wrote:
a single sentence by anyone is not enough to proof who is more dangerous ndrangheta who did the worst slughter ever seen in germany should be the most dangerous in europe today, albanians and russians never did a similar thing abroad

you're right than probably albanians are the strongest among foreign groups in italy although today they are weaker than the 90s but they are present only in some northern cities in the south there are not albanian gangs active and even your own source proof it aalthough they are strongly linked in drugs smuggling across adriatic... it depends what you mean for powerful too since if it's true that russians invested 4 billions they are more powerful, albanians are not even close to earn so much
lulz

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2009, 4:35 am

i didn't say america trained russia you idiot. i said the americans trained, funded and repaired damages on the soviet and english-french side. now the extent of which they did that for the soviet specifically varies. although they did fund, train and repair soviet soldiers and casualties.
lol you said exactly that america trained and funded russia. You're talking about specific cases.. maybe like if an american medic saw a russian wunded he would help him.. but you are saying they trained them and funded them and shit.. give me a source or stfu.
hahahah japan? and what exactly did japan do to the soviet union that was so bad? what effect did romania, hungary or the baltic states have against the soviet union? they were like an extra couple of punches in a boxing match that lasted for 15 rounds.

you forget the allies of the soviet union buddy?
Maybe u didnt know this but russia is like 1/6 of the planet.. they border with japan in the east. They fought Japan (not alot), they mostly sent help to China where Japan invaded.
Allies of the soviet union? u mean france that didn't even have a normal army? or Enlgand that mostly protected their own borders? or maybe the americans who entered the german front in 1944 (a year after Stalingrad was won).
did you even watch the hitler speech? it's on youtube.
looooll u base your case on the words of a crazy man who think Aryans came from a meteor??
i don't care what everyone here thinks. they have no say on the matter because they're opinion means shit.
oh.. so now their opinion os shit.. but when you use it as proof it isnt shit..
the dangerous comment you're making went like this, "i've covered the colombian mafia, the italian mafia, the something else mafia, and in all the time i covered organized crime, russian mafia is the most dangerous and ruthless i have seen." he never said they are the most dangerous period. he said based on the groups he's covered.
Yes.. he is saying this on the groups he covered.. so now you wanna say that Albanians are more dangerous than Italians and Colombians? that is why he does not mention them?
no idiot, WKA is as good as it gets in kickboxing
whatever u say..
exactly, 9 losses. dimitrenko went crazy when he seen krasniqi go down because he could not believe his eyes. look at the three rounds prior to the flash punch. dimitrenko was getting completely owned. he wasen't landing anything, krasniqi was continuously hitting him right in the face. when krasniqi qent down, dimitrenko even started jumping around because he was so happy. he knew he was going to lose his perfect record had that lucky punch not been there.
There is no thing as a "lucky punch". Dimitrenko aimed.. Krasniqi didn't block.. it's not lucky, it's Krasniqi fucking up. Yes, Dimitrenko was hit in the face alot.. but he stayed up, Krasniqi got hit once in the stomach and went down.
Ofcourse he was happy.. he won one of the world top boxers at that time.. went crazy? lol watch it again..
check his hellenized name, pyrros dhimas. again i explain to you why russians and albanains can't be compared in sports. the main reason is the difference of communism and statehood we've had after 1950 and the second is the fact for every one albanian in the world, there is 18 russians.
lol I looked up Pyrros Dimas.. lol look what it says..
Dimas was born in Himara, southern Albania, to ethnic Greek[2]parents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrros_Dimas
lol you didn't explain anything.. u just made up BS reasons for it.. and the fact that russians are bigger in number is not a reason.
we have ancient churches too. we would have had alot more had they not been knocked down by the ottoman empire and twice as many knocked down by enver hoxha.
whatever..
russia is the second biggest white nation in the world you #%@&#%@ clutz. of course they will succeed in writing and alot of other stuff. no ethnic pride would be a body of work like the kanun. let's see a russian book explaining russian culture and lifestyle.
so you're saying it should have a book about white power or..?
Yes.. the Kanun is a body of work.. it is the same book that says it's okay to revenge the murder of your family member by killing not only the killer, but also innocent members of his family. A book that teaches that it is alright to take innocent lifes..
lol Russians don't need a damn book to explain their culture.
btw, russia is not a superpower just yet, calm it down buddy. they couldn't even veto kosova's independence which they tried to do so bad. nobody even listened.
I dont think Russia gives a fuck about Kosovo.. it only wants to have connections in the Balkans (by using Serbia) so it helps Serbia.
i don't care. there are tonnes of heroin going through albania every month. yet, heroin is not a problem in albania or kosova at all even though it's where you can get heroin for the cheapest in europe. how can you call albanians dirty when albania has had a history of absolute cleanliness?
More heroin is going through Russia than Albania.. but most of it is sold to the people in Russia.. in Albania it is not.
I call you goat fuckers dirty because you before Hoxha came.. u were the center for Syphilis in europe. In Russia, HIV only started in the 90s.. before that there was no HIV.
while i brought you actual proof that albanians dominate the drugs in that country.
1) The proof isn't credible.. your sources are shit
2) They control Heroin, not the whole drug trade u idiot
3) Controling Heroin doesn't mean to be the strongest group in the country..
yes you proved it in your own mind, the sad fact is even you know i'm right but choose to say otherwise to furthur your case.

you're so #%@&#%@ dillusional you moron. this guy is based in spain and burim osmani wipes his asses with people like him. osmani is on the papers everyday being called the governor of hamburg and being accused of having connections to the political elite of germany and you're telling me about some scumbag in spain with some connections in germany?

40 million pound? that sounds alot like the 75 million dollar scheme osmani was accused of. and 40 million pounds is nothing compared to osmani's bank account of 300 million pounds. give me a source for the scheme you speak of.
I proved it in my mind and everyones mind here.. you're full of shit.

lol this guy only operated in Spain.. he has a house in the richest part of Berlin with 23 cars (all bentlys and ferraris). lol.. I will give you a source for this 40 million pound scheme.. but you give me a source for that 75 million dollar thing.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottis ... llion.html

lol @ u comparing 1 Scheme to a BANK ACCOUNT XDDDD u fucking idiot..
i just had a bunch of sources covering each field i mentioned before but i found this new source and thought it would be simple and better since it pretty much directly answers you.
This working paper aims to:

1) clarify the situation regarding Albanian immigration to
Italy, in as far as data are available

2) assess whether the deviancy ratio among Albanian
immigrants, as far as micro-criminality is concerned, is
higher than among other groups of immigrants or the
indigenous population

Micro = small. Micro Criminality means street crimes, which Albanians indeed are more active than Russians.. lol the report talks about the Albanian micro criminality.. not the big business.
albanians and russians never did a similar thing abroad
Russians turned Prague in 1997 to a warzone.. over a 100 car bombs in 1 year.. also shootings.. some Czec boss got shot with anti-tank bullets when he was in his car.
Albanians didn't do anything, I agree on that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 20th, 2009, 5:23 am

to that otha punk citing united state as being defeated by russians ??????????
is it a joke ?????????????
the only mudafucca that can claim such a big victorie is the VIET NAM NOT RUSSIANS THEY DIDNT LOST 5 MILLION OF THEIR OWN
WE DID........... THEREFORE WE SO FAR THE ONLY MUDAFUCCAZ ON THE PLANET WHO HAVE WON A FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST US AND KICCED EM OUT OF OUR LAND PERIOD

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 20th, 2009, 2:44 pm

bgcasper wrote:to that otha punk citing united state as being defeated by russians ??????????
the only mudafucca that can claim such a big victorie is the VIET NAM NOT RUSSIANS THEY DIDNT LOST 5 MILLION OF THEIR OWN
WE DID........... THEREFORE WE SO FAR THE ONLY MUDAFUCCAZ ON THE PLANET WHO HAVE WON A FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST US AND KICCED EM OUT OF OUR LAND PERIOD
What the fuck are you talking about? 5 million? The Russians lost 20 million in WW2. What the fuck are you trying to say?

The USA can very easily be defeated by Russia. Both powers use proxies to annoy each other and the eventual victor is he whom doesn't go public.

This is the current strategy Russia, China and India are using: Money.

They can finish the US off just by making it's economic system collapse completely. People will start rioting and alot of gangs in the US will turn into militias. The borders will be broken and people will flood in like it's a party with no bouncers.

If China decides on an unofficial trade embargo(which the US will consider in anger and retaliation after this) with the US................

Such as oh pulling it's money out of the US and collecting on the trillions of debt the US owes it?

The US is in debt half of it's economy. So it drops from 15 trillion to 7.5 trillion, that's still good, right? Wrong. Poverty becomes more widespread, crime rates increase, African like slums start to pop up in US cities and riots begin.

Americans are pampered, spoiled people...

You guys can't handle real struggle and so far all of your triumphs have been blindly misdirected..

But what's worse than that, which you have never gotten the chance to experience, is having your real struggle and triumph stolen, denied or condemned...

Such as the Soviet Union in WW2..

Now imagine this, I'll just say all those people who died in the Sept 11th attacks deserved it. How does that sentence make Americans feel? Furious, you bet. Will you pop a cruise missle through my window just because I said this? Nope.

Well, how does it feel like to be tortured and not to be able to do anything about it?

Now on another hand, you have support from others who are willing to help, individually, the good US soldiers...

But all in all, you've done more damage than help.

The sum of aid you've sent to Africa does not even amount to releasing the AIDS virus amongst the African populace, let alone all the other blood that has been spilled for other reasons...

Now most of the African people are infected. So what if they're multiplying when they're born with a disease that will kill them by the time they reach their teenage years?

Slowly, and in long term, the black race will be exterminated this way...

Nice. Thank America, not the white man. I love mother Africa. The place is beautiful and the people are full of life. And African women, omg..

What I'd give to have an entire naked tribe live with me...

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 20th, 2009, 4:05 pm

In May 2009, the US owed

China $772 billion.
India only 38.9 billion.

and Netherlands 21.5 billion.

about 50 perecent of USA government debt is to foreign countries.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 20th, 2009, 4:15 pm

Dobre wrote:
bgcasper wrote:to that otha punk citing united state as being defeated by russians ??????????
What the fu-- are you talking about? 5 million? The Russians lost 20 million in WW2. What the fu-- are you trying to say?

The USA can very easily be defeated by Russia. Both powers use proxies to annoy each other and the eventual victor is he whom doesn't go public.

They can finish the US off just by making it's economic system collapse completely. People will start rioting and alot of gangs in the US will turn into militias. The borders will be broken and people will flood in like it's a party with no bouncers.

If China decides on an unofficial trade embargo(which the US will consider in anger and retaliation after this) with the US................

Such as oh pulling it's money out of the US and collecting on the trillions of debt the US owes it?

The US is in debt half of it's economy. So it drops from 15 trillion to 7.5 trillion, that's still good, right? Wrong. Poverty becomes more widespread, crime rates increase, African like slums start to pop up in US cities and riots begin.

You guys can't handle real struggle and so far all of your triumphs have been blindly misdirected..

But what's worse than that, which you have never gotten the chance to experience, is having your real struggle and triumph stolen, denied or condemned...

Now imagine this, I'll just say all those people who died in the Sept 11th attacks deserved it. How does that sentence make Americans feel? Furious, you bet. Will you pop a cruise missle through my window just because I said this? Nope.

Well, how does it feel like to be tortured and not to be able to do anything about it?

Now on another hand, you have support from others who are willing to help, individually, the good US soldiers...

The sum of aid you've sent to Africa does not even amount to releasing the AIDS virus amongst the African populace, let alone all the other blood that has been spilled for other reasons...

Now most of the African people are infected. So what if they're multiplying when they're born with a disease that will kill them by the time they reach their teenage years?

Nice. Thank America, not the white man. I love mother Africa. The place is beautiful and the people are full of life. And African women, omg..

What I'd give to have an entire naked tribe live with me

This is exactly why I respect your words so much, because theyre are fucking TRUE

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 21st, 2009, 9:37 am

youngspade wrote:
Dobre wrote:
What the fu-- are you talking about? 5 million? The Russians lost 20 million in WW2. What the fu-- are you trying to say?

What I'd give to have an entire naked tribe live with me

This is exactly why I respect your words so much, because theyre are #%@&#%@ TRUE
Thanks, alot of people say the same. I know what I'm talking about...I'm tired of people who don't, like Johnny for example.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 23rd, 2009, 7:53 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol you said exactly that america trained and funded russia. You're talking about specific cases.. maybe like if an american medic saw a russian wunded he would help him.. but you are saying they trained them and funded them and shit.. give me a source or stfu.
american funded russia by large margins. as for training, i doubt it was to a big degree.
Maybe u didnt know this but russia is like 1/6 of the planet.. they border with japan in the east. They fought Japan (not alot), they mostly sent help to China where Japan invaded.
Allies of the soviet union? u mean france that didn't even have a normal army? or Enlgand that mostly protected their own borders? or maybe the americans who entered the german front in 1944 (a year after Stalingrad was won).
i love seeing you literally downsize every other force against hitler and try to claim russia (alone) stopped nazi germany while it was fighting japan on the side which it didn't.
looooll u base your case on the words of a crazy man who think Aryans came from a meteor??
are you a moron or do you just like acting like one? hitler was the main character in world war two. his speeches to parliament (not random hitler youth members of soldiers) mean nothing?
Yes.. he is saying this on the groups he covered.. so now you wanna say that Albanians are more dangerous than Italians and Colombians? that is why he does not mention them?
because he hasen't covered them idiot. i think colombians have shown more violence than anyone inside their own country but i think albanians have shown the most violence outside their country. that is my opinion on who is the most violent.
There is no thing as a "lucky punch". Dimitrenko aimed.. Krasniqi didn't block.. it's not lucky, it's Krasniqi #%@&#%@ up. Yes, Dimitrenko was hit in the face alot.. but he stayed up, Krasniqi got hit once in the stomach and went down.
Ofcourse he was happy.. he won one of the world top boxers at that time.. went crazy? lol watch it again..
a lucky punch is when a boxer is just swining and lands his glove on a good position of another boxer when he didn't really know where he was aiming. he went crazy, he was jumping on the ropes and yelling. just out of curiousity, who do you think was winning the fight prior to the punch?
lol I looked up Pyrros Dimas.. lol look what it says..
Dimas was born in Himara, southern Albania, to ethnic Greek[2]parents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrros_Dimas
lol you didn't explain anything.. u just made up BS reasons for it.. and the fact that russians are bigger in number is not a reason.
of course it's not a reason. i mean 1 person should be able to beat up 18 people if that one person alone is stronger than any of the 18 people alone right?

piro dhima is albanian, he was contracted by greece in the early 90's and changed his name for the contract and greek passport.
so you're saying it should have a book about white power or..?
Yes.. the Kanun is a body of work.. it is the same book that says it's okay to revenge the murder of your family member by killing not only the killer, but also innocent members of his family. A book that teaches that it is alright to take innocent lifes..
lol Russians don't need a damn book to explain their culture.
see where the ignorance explodes here? the kanun states nothing close to that. the kanun states you have the right to kill the killer or any male in his family big enough to carry a gun if he is too cowardly to surrender himself for the family. it's a perfectly good code and that is only one small part of the kanun.
More heroin is going through Russia than Albania.. but most of it is sold to the people in Russia.. in Albania it is not.
I call you goat fuckers dirty because you before Hoxha came.. u were the center for Syphilis in europe. In Russia, HIV only started in the 90s.. before that there was no HIV.
again he states something with absolutely no proof. i've asked you to prove this statement once before and you couldn't. do you think if you keep saying something, people will start believing it?

i liked your first sentence, it is sold in russia but it's not in albania. maybe because we're not alchoholic diseased people with a suicide rate that blows through the charts. whether or not russia transits more heroin will have to be backed up by evidence, not words typed by you but albanian criminal groups are responsible for 80% of the heroin entering europe. russian's don't even get a mention on any informational source.
1) The proof isn't credible.. your sources are shit
2) They control Heroin, not the whole drug trade u idiot
3) Controling Heroin doesn't mean to be the strongest group in the country..
the source said drugs, they control the drugs in the nation, not just the heroin. of course my sources are shit, because they go against your invisible sources.
I proved it in my mind and everyones mind here.. you're full of shit.

lol this guy only operated in Spain.. he has a house in the richest part of Berlin with 23 cars (all bentlys and ferraris). lol.. I will give you a source for this 40 million pound scheme.. but you give me a source for that 75 million dollar thing.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottis ... llion.html

lol @ u comparing 1 Scheme to a BANK ACCOUNT XDDDD u #%@&#%@ idiot..
yeah moron, burim osmani also drives a bentely and ferrari's and everything. you're not stating anything special by mentioning high end cars. funny you should mention this scam as if the russians were doing everything when the main guy behind it was an englishman, not to mention the IRA was involved in it.

too lazy to find the $75 million dollar scam but i have a $30 million euro scam they were charged with. to make this short, do you have any fucking proof that this guy has the money burim osmani has or not? he's not even in germany.

http://www.thehamburgexpress.com/index2 ... =1&id=1063
Micro = small. Micro Criminality means street crimes, which Albanians indeed are more active than Russians.. lol the report talks about the Albanian micro criminality.. not the big business.
oh my god you're possibly dumber than faciulina, you can't even speak english and you're trying to tell us what the paper is really trying to say? the paper just stated clearly, the albanians are the strongest foreign group in italy you fucking goof. micro-criminality amongst the population meaning a small percentage of the population resorts to crimes like every other ethnicity does. they're saying this paper is to determine whether or not the small criminal element that exists withtin the entire albanian population in italy is bigger than the foreign or native groups in the country.

i don't know what's more annoying, the fact that you call well documented and backed up sources shit and use your no named source and sometimes not even a source as the gospel or the fact that YOU try to teach ME english.
Russians turned Prague in 1997 to a warzone.. over a 100 car bombs in 1 year.. also shootings.. some Czec boss got shot with anti-tank bullets when he was in his car.
Albanians didn't do anything, I agree on that.
again, this statement is without proof at all.

For example, in the Czech Republic, the Kosovo Albanians control the drug trafficking while the Bulgarians run the market of prostitutes and the Serbs and Montenegrins took over the market of car theft. Transcrime, The Contribution of Data Exchange Systems to the Fight against Organized Crime in the SEE Countries. Final Report for the Office of the Special Coordinator of the Stability Pact for SEE, at p. 332.
http://www.humsec.eu/cms/fileadmin/user ... alkans.pdf

what exactly do the russians control in the czech republic?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 24th, 2009, 8:24 am

american funded russia by large margins. as for training, i doubt it was to a big degree.
What do you mean Margins?? Where's the source I told u to get...?
i love seeing you literally downsize every other force against hitler and try to claim russia (alone) stopped nazi germany while it was fighting japan on the side which it didn't.
It's fact that Russia did the most resistance to Germany at that time.. more than UK or France (lol) or any other nation.
are you a moron or do you just like acting like one? hitler was the main character in world war two. his speeches to parliament (not random hitler youth members of soldiers) mean nothing?
It means he is charismatic.. that is all.
i think colombians have shown more violence than anyone inside their own country but i think albanians have shown the most violence outside their country. that is my opinion on who is the most violent.
1) Russians shown same violence in their country, no less than Colombians.
2) Russians shown more violence outside their country than Albanians, I proved it to you.
a lucky punch is when a boxer is just swining and lands his glove on a good position of another boxer when he didn't really know where he was aiming
Yes, Dimitrenko is a new guy that just "throws" punches hoping to hit something.. XDDDDD if Dimitrenko was like this.. how come he is one of the top boxers today? lol everyone that fights an Albanian loses his mind and gets so scared he starts to "throw hits" hoping to hit something.. XDDDDDDD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
just out of curiousity, who do you think was winning the fight prior to the punch?
Doesn't matter.. just like it doesn't matter when Karaev was fighting Hari in 2007 and owned him, then got KOd in the third round or whatever round..
of course it's not a reason. i mean 1 person should be able to beat up 18 people if that one person alone is stronger than any of the 18 people alone right?
WTFFF?? lol what does it have to do with beating up 18 people?? damn u r an idiot... we are talking about sport not street fighting.. :S :S
piro dhima is albanian, he was contracted by greece in the early 90's and changed his name for the contract and greek passport.
lol who says this? you? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
the kanun states nothing close to that. the kanun states you have the right to kill the killer or any male in his family big enough to carry a gun if he is too cowardly to surrender himself for the family. it's a perfectly good code and that is only one small part of the kanun
f*ck you and your kanun.
It's still the same... if my father killed someone in your family, you got the right to kill me? even that I didn't do anything to you? that's still fucking BS.. this is why you idiots kill yourselfs there.
again he states something with absolutely no proof. i've asked you to prove this statement once before and you couldn't. do you think if you keep saying something, people will start believing it?

i liked your first sentence, it is sold in russia but it's not in albania. maybe because we're not alchoholic diseased people with a suicide rate that blows through the charts. whether or not russia transits more heroin will have to be backed up by evidence, not words typed by you but albanian criminal groups are responsible for 80% of the heroin entering europe. russian's don't even get a mention on any informational source.
Well.. I seen source here on the forums that in 2008, 29 tons of heroin were caught in Russia.. how much was in Albania?
The reason for so much people using heroin is because of the cheap price... you can get a gram of heroin for like 35$ I also found a source about the prices of 1 gram in different years.. so you will not say I am billshiting.. http://moscow.usembassy.gov/incsr2008.html

"According to the FSKN, seizures have pushed up the price of almost every kind of drug across Russia. The average retail price for a gram of heroin in 2007 was $56.00 versus $ 51.54 in 2006. The average price in 2005 was $40, in 2004 it was $30 and in 2003 it was $20. The wholesale price for a kilogram of heroin in 2007 is about $26,000."

No you are not alcoholics and sick people.. u jus send your son to deal drugs on the street when he is not even 10 years old and sell your daughter for prostitution..
the source said drugs, they control the drugs in the nation, not just the heroin
the "source" is shit.. I dont care what it says.. it's BS. Media articles are not sources.. give me something better..
funny you should mention this scam as if the russians were doing everything when the main guy behind it was an englishman, not to mention the IRA was involved in it.

too lazy to find the $75 million dollar scam but i have a $30 million euro scam they were charged with. to make this short, do you have any #%@&#%@ proof that this guy has the money burim osmani has or not? he's not even in germany.

http://www.thehamburgexpress.com/index2 ... =1&id=1063
It says that the scheme was RUN by the Tambovskaya..
Oh... you too lazy to find it.. lol 30 million euro's is not as much as 40 million.. almost twice lower.. Osman is not more powerful than Petrov, or Malyshev.. Albanians (Osmani) are not stronger than Russians in Europe.

Now I have proof that this guy has more money, he runs bigger schemes.. and he is not only in Germany, but in Spain also..you don't undersand. Albanians are not on same level like Russians, which is higher.
oh my god you're possibly dumber than faciulina, you can't even speak english and you're trying to tell us what the paper is really trying to say? the paper just stated clearly, the albanians are the strongest foreign group in italy you #%@&#%@ goof. micro-criminality amongst the population meaning a small percentage of the population resorts to crimes like every other ethnicity does. they're saying this paper is to determine whether or not the small criminal element that exists withtin the entire albanian population in italy is bigger than the foreign or native groups in the country.

i don't know what's more annoying, the fact that you call well documented and backed up sources shit and use your no named source and sometimes not even a source as the gospel or the fact that YOU try to teach ME english.
I think you are wrong.. I think micro-criminality is what I said.. maybe someone who knows more in English can back me up.. Dobre or Azure...

If I am right.. you're the dumbest goat fucker ever XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
what exactly do the russians control in the czech republic?
I already showed you the source for Russians taking over Czec republic.
to that otha punk citing united state as being defeated by russians ??????????
Russians lost 18 million total in the civil war in 1917, 20 million in WW2.. also Stalin killed maybe 40 million more..
The reason the US lost in vietnam is becuz USSR backed up vietnam with guns and money and shit.. they did the same to us in Afghanistan, they backed up Afghans with guns and money..

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 25th, 2009, 1:14 pm

oh my god you're possibly dumber than faciulina, you can't even speak english and you're trying to tell us what the paper is really trying to say? the paper just stated clearly, the albanians are the strongest foreign group in italy you #%@&#%@ goof. micro-criminality amongst the population meaning a small percentage of the population resorts to crimes like every other ethnicity does. they're saying this paper is to determine whether or not the small criminal element that exists withtin the entire albanian population in italy is bigger than the foreign or native groups in the country.
even if it's true that albanians are still today the stronger among foreign groups in italy it doesn't mean they are stronger than russians in the whole europe you idiot albanians in italy are nothing just some small gang in some northern and central city like there are tons of etnich gangs there they are nothing special and their impact very tiny, it's like i say that because italian mafia is probably the only that operates in albania is stronger than russians looool you must examine europe as a whole and italian mafia has far more impact than albanians in europe and a bit more impact than russians
because he hasen't covered them idiot. i think colombians have shown more violence than anyone inside their own country but i think albanians have shown the most violence outside their country. that is my opinion on who is the most violent.
italian mafia in the 80s showed a violence as the mexicans today even stronger than colombians inside italy, italian mafia in my opinion showed the most violence outside their country it litterally controlled united states in the past it killed thousands of people there albanians never did something special outside tell me some slaughter albanian gangs did abroad or just shut up

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 26th, 2009, 9:42 pm

VostokSila wrote:What do you mean Margins?? Where's the source I told u to get...?
on every book or summary of the united states role in world war two. in every one of hitler's speeches to his congress. the list goes on. make a quick visit to wikipedia even.
It's fact that Russia did the most resistance to Germany at that time.. more than UK or France or any other nation.
and where i ever argued against that is beyond me.
It means he is charismatic.. that is all.
judging by his track record and claims since he was in his thirties and twenties, hitler is the only person in world war two which said something and stuck by it. even the feared stalin said amongst his circle and sometimes in public that he hated jews and repressed them but then released a statement to the world explaining how bad anti-semitism is.
1) Russians shown same violence in their country, no less than Colombians.
2) Russians shown more violence outside their country than Albanians, I proved it to you.
no you haven't moron. you haven't even given me a link to the "100's a car bombings." and even if you did, it still wouldn't prove anything as i have undop.gov sources saying albanians are more violent and many other sources saying the same thing.

and colombians shown the most violence inside their native country than any other criminal group moron. has the russian mafia ever came at a police department with tanks and blew the place up in order to erase their criminal records?
Yes, Dimitrenko is a new guy that just "throws" punches hoping to hit something.. XDDDDD if Dimitrenko was like this.. how come he is one of the top boxers today? lol everyone that fights an Albanian loses his mind and gets so scared he starts to "throw hits" hoping to hit something.. XDDDDDDD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dimitrenko is very good, krasniqi is just much better based on what i seen prior to that one punch. i think this conversation needs to die as krasniqi fights dimitrenko soon anyway. they were scheduled to fight november 28th but krasniqi hurt his foot or something so it's post poned for a couple more weeks.
Doesn't matter.. just like it doesn't matter when Karaev was fighting Hari in 2007 and owned him, then got KOd in the third round or whatever round..
i watched that fight and don't remember karaev "owning" him. i'll ask you again, who do you think was winning the fight prior to krasniqi losing wind from that punch?
WTFFF?? lol what does it have to do with beating up 18 people?? damn u r an idiot... we are talking about sport not street fighting.. :S :S
no moron, you don't get it. the one tougher fighter than any of the 19 fighters individually represents the albanian. the 19 fighters represent russians. who will win the fight? one albanian whose stronger than any of the russians alone or the 19 russians who are weaker than the albanian alone?
lol who says this? you? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
nope, everyone knows this. this is why his name was piro dhima in albania, not pyrros dhimas. there was no albanianisation in albania during comunist rule like there was in yugoslavia which is why many albanians still have last names like mehmetaj or qemali which were forced turkish surnames.
f*ck you and your kanun.
It's still the same... if my father killed someone in your family, you got the right to kill me? even that I didn't do anything to you? that's still #%@&#%@ BS.. this is why you idiots kill yourselfs there.
fuck you and your sister and mother and pedophilic father.
your father doesn't have the balls to kill anyone but let's say for the sake of argument that he does. i have every right to come and kill any male in your family big enough to hold a gun in his hands. eye for an eye, tooth for tooth.
Well.. I seen source here on the forums that in 2008, 29 tons of heroin were caught in Russia.. how much was in Albania?
The reason for so much people using heroin is because of the cheap price... you can get a gram of heroin for like 35$ I also found a source about the prices of 1 gram in different years.. so you will not say I am billshiting.. http://moscow.usembassy.gov/incsr2008.html
are you talking about 29 tonnes in the whole year? it's said that in macedonia, albanian organized crime syndicates hold 7 tonnes of heroin at all times as a safety precaution. as for albania, i don't know. i wish it was 0.0 grams but i read that albanian criminals import 7 tonnes a year through the balkans.
No you are not alcoholics and sick people.. u jus send your son to deal drugs on the street when he is not even 10 years old and sell your daughter for prostitution..
any proof of this? i have proof that you guys have a hiv, depression, suicide and alchohol problem in your country.
the "source" is shit.. I dont care what it says.. it's BS. Media articles are not sources.. give me something better..
media articles? those were investigators that based their sources on governmental and police sources which are stated at the bottom and are even labelled at the end of the sentences.
It says that the scheme was RUN by the Tambovskaya..
Oh... you too lazy to find it.. lol 30 million euro's is not as much as 40 million.. almost twice lower.. Osman is not more powerful than Petrov, or Malyshev.. Albanians (Osmani) are not stronger than Russians in Europe.

Now I have proof that this guy has more money, he runs bigger schemes.. and he is not only in Germany, but in Spain also..you don't undersand. Albanians are not on same level like Russians, which is much lower. you were right the whole time. i'm just a jewish fucktard claiming russian as my ethnicity because i have none of my own.
lol, burim osmani's scheme was $30mn euros and that included only himself and some bankers he was ripping off. the scheme you listed included IRA members and was run by a britain.

burim osmani is called the governor, don, boss, mayor of hamburg, what is this guy called? what are the allegations against hmi? burim osmani is thought to control st. pauli and have political connections to the elechon of germany's parliament. where is this guy's networth? where are the claims that he runs anything?
I think you are wrong.. I think micro-criminality is what I said.. maybe someone who knows more in English can back me up.. Dobre or Azure...

If I am right.. you're the dumbest goat fucker ever XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
oh don't worry moron, you're definitely wrong. the same source says albanian criminals are the strongest foreign criminals in italy and you're claiming the SAME SOURCE is saying otherwise. i thought jews were supposed to be smart.
I already showed you the source for Russians taking over Czec republic.
no you didnt. you showed us a source about russians being active in the country, not even the source says they are the dominate group in the country.
Russians lost 18 million total in the civil war in 1917, 20 million in WW2.. also Stalin killed maybe 40 million more..
The reason the US lost in vietnam is becuz USSR backed up vietnam with guns and money and shit.. they did the same to us in Afghanistan, they backed up Afghans with guns and money..
stalin's death toll includes world war two casualities moron.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 26th, 2009, 9:45 pm

someone correct me if i'm wrong but wasen't the vietnam war consisting of a democratic vietnamese army fighting a communist vietnamese army in vietnam, both of which were funded and backed with soldiers by the democratic and communist world, most notably the ussr and united states?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 26th, 2009, 11:50 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

someone correct me if i'm wrong but wasen't the vietnam war consisting of a democratic vietnamese army fighting a communist vietnamese army in vietnam, both of which were funded and backed with soldiers by the democratic and communist world, most notably the ussr and united states?

I wish you was wrong so I could tell you fuck off but, damn! lol

Bgcasper is weird ass fuck lowkey, does this post make him part Viet too? LOL Imconfused broski!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 31st, 2009, 1:15 am

on every book or summary of the united states role in world war two. in every one of hitler's speeches to his congress.
So it's not a problem for you to get me a source then..
Hitlers speeches are not a source.. he says what he says only to turn his people to hate US or Russia or Jews or whatever he wants them to hate.
and where i ever argued against that is beyond me.
do me a favor and stfu.
judging by his track record and claims since he was in his thirties and twenties, hitler is the only person in world war two which said something and stuck by it. even the feared stalin said amongst his circle and sometimes in public that he hated jews and repressed them but then released a statement to the world explaining how bad anti-semitism is.
It doesn't prove your point dumbass.. lol I don't remember about stalin giving speeches against jews.
no you haven't moron. you haven't even given me a link to the "100's a car bombings." and even if you did, it still wouldn't prove anything as i have undop.gov sources saying albanians are more violent and many other sources saying the same thing.
You have 1 source at best.. 95% of your sources are shit.. and the source I showed you about the 100 car bombings has FBI agents speaking on it.. so I do not think your source has more credit.. the source is a YouTube called "The bilion dollar don".
dimitrenko is very good, krasniqi is just much better based on what i seen prior to that one punch. i think this conversation needs to die as krasniqi fights dimitrenko soon anyway. they were scheduled to fight november 28th but krasniqi hurt his foot or something so it's post poned for a couple more weeks.
Good.. now stfu.

i watched that fight and don't remember karaev "owning" him. i'll ask you again, who do you think was winning the fight prior to krasniqi losing wind from that punch?
lol Karaev owned him, he preformed MUCH better than Hari that time before he got KOd by him.
And I told you.. ofcorse Krasniqi was winning but it doesn't matter.. he lost.
no moron, you don't get it. the one tougher fighter than any of the 19 fighters individually represents the albanian. the 19 fighters represent russians. who will win the fight? one albanian whose stronger than any of the russians alone or the 19 russians who are weaker than the albanian alone?
FUCK YOURE AN IDIOT!! In competitions there is only ONE person who represent RUSSIA and 1 who represents Albania.. if this person is tougher than any of the 19 russians, he will have no problem to do competition 1 on 1 against any of them.. the problem is that in reality, the weakest of the 19 is tougher than this one Albanian..
nope, everyone knows this. this is why his name was piro dhima in albania, not pyrros dhimas. there was no albanianisation in albania during comunist rule like there was in yugoslavia which is why many albanians still have last names like mehmetaj or qemali which were forced turkish surnames.
lol everyone?? XDDD who is everyone? his name is Pyyros Dimas, lol even google does not find Piro Dima.. stop making shit up and claiming greek as Albanian lol XDDDDDDD you are pathetic..
fu-- you and your sister and mother and pedophilic father.
your father doesn't have the balls to kill anyone but let's say for the sake of argument that he does. i have every right to come and kill any male in your family big enough to hold a gun in his hands. eye for an eye, tooth for tooth.
no no no.. fuck you and your toilet book "the kanun". Don't talk about my father lol, you don't know who he is or what he did, stop being a little kid. From what you are saying, the Kanun is a pussy book.. Albanians are too scared to go after the real killer so they go after 14 year old boy who is his son and has less chance to kill them. Albanians are pussies, now I know why. Maybe this also explains why you only fight when you have more numbers.
are you talking about 29 tonnes in the whole year? it's said that in macedonia, albanian organized crime syndicates hold 7 tonnes of heroin at all times as a safety precaution. as for albania, i don't know. i wish it was 0.0 grams but i read that albanian criminals import 7 tonnes a year through the balkans.
I think it's in the whole year.. but don't forget, this is only what was caught by police.. you know just like me that the police catches only part of the product.. especially in Russia, where they get money for not getting the whole thing..
lol no you don't wish it was 0.0 grams.. then you would have nothing to be on this forum for and have no life at all.. since you spend all your time here..
any proof of this? i have proof that you guys have a hiv, depression, suicide and alchohol problem in your country.
I think Dobre provided source for you selling your daughters for prostitution.. you remember it, when I lol'd @ u for always calling russian girls prostitutes and in reality, albanian are the biggest whores.

Also, I told you why there is high HIV rate in Russia.. the fact is that it only started in the 90's.. in the time of the USSR and before, there was no HIV.
lol, burim osmani's scheme was $30mn euros and that included only himself and some bankers he was ripping off. the scheme you listed included IRA members and was run by a britain.
it was run by the Tambovskaya.. even the article says it.. read it again moron. the arrested list took 20 people.. I think Osmani had more than 20 to do this.. he did not do it alone..
burim osmani is called the governor, don, boss, mayor of hamburg, what is this guy called? what are the allegations against hmi? burim osmani is thought to control st. pauli and have political connections to the elechon of germany's parliament. where is this guy's networth? where are the claims that he runs anything?
It does not matter how Osmani is called.. fact is that Petrov have more money than him and is more powerful. This is fact, you cannot argue this..
oh don't worry moron, you're definitely wrong. the same source says albanian criminals are the strongest foreign criminals in italy and you're claiming the SAME SOURCE is saying otherwise. i thought jews were supposed to be smart.
If you want to come visit here you will see that its other way around lol.. why do u keep calling me a jew?
no you didnt. you showed us a source about russians being active in the country, not even the source says they are the dominate group in the country.
Ahh.. but the same source says about the 100 car bombs.. and you just said that I did not show it to you, now you say I did.. and you want me to take your sources as credible? lol funny.
The source shows what Russians did there.. the fact they pushed out Czecs in their own country shows enough to say they are the most powerful.
Yes, this is why I said 40 and not 60.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 31st, 2009, 11:13 am

VostokSila wrote:So it's not a problem for you to get me a source then..
Hitlers speeches are not a source.. he says what he says only to turn his people to hate US or Russia or Jews or whatever he wants them to hate.
get it your self you diseased rat.
It doesn't prove your point dumbass.. lol I don't remember about stalin giving speeches against jews.
you don't remember it because you never fucking researched stalin you pathetic moron. you only watch documentaries and hear your fucking ugly divorced father talk about soviet times and think you know something. and it wasen't against jews. his speech was against anti-semitism. his personal talk with friends and family was against jewish people.
You have 1 source at best.. 95% of your sources are shit.. and the source I showed you about the 100 car bombings has FBI agents speaking on it.. so I do not think your source has more credit.. the source is a YouTube called "The bilion dollar don".
i'm not watching for something that might not even be there. you're a fucknig idiot, give me the minute where the agents said this and i'll watch it. even though it doesn't mean a damn thing, i'll still watch it. i still have a source claiming albanians control drug trafficking, serbs control car trafficking and bulgarians control prostitution in the country.
lol Karaev owned him, he preformed MUCH better than Hari that time before he got KOd by him.
no you never said krasniqi was winning, you just kept saying it doesn't matter like a child. regardless of what karaev did, do YOU REALIZE THE GUY IS 19-7! HE LOST 7 FIGHTS ALREADY AND 5 BY TKO. what part of that don't you understand? why is karaev even being typed on this message board?
fu-- YOURE AN IDIOT!! In competitions there is only ONE person who represent RUSSIA and 1 who represents Albania.. if this person is tougher than any of the 19 russians, he will have no problem to do competition 1 on 1 against any of them.. the problem is that in reality, the weakest of the 19 is tougher than this one Albanian..
HA, you and your dumb logic, you didn't get it at all which is not surprising. actually you got it completely but choose to act otherwise. i'll let you type this because i know you don't think it. behind that computer is a kid who realized what i said was right but typed this because he doesn't want to admit i'm right.
lol everyone?? XDDD who is everyone? his name is Pyyros Dimas, lol even google does not find Piro Dima.. stop making shit up and claiming greek as Albanian lol XDDDDDDD you are pathetic..
i personally don't care what you think. his name was piro dhima in albania and there was no albanianizing during the communist years, hoxha even had greek schools during his time. there was no repression. the guy is albanian, to me he's not even human because a person who sells himself out like that isn't human. on one hand however, i see how money and women can lure a person into something like that.
no no no.. fu-- you and your toilet book "the kanun". Don't talk about my father lol, you don't know who he is or what he did, stop being a little kid. From what you are saying, the Kanun is a pussy book.. Albanians are too scared to go after the real killer so they go after 14 year old boy who is his son and has less chance to kill them. Albanians are pussies, now I know why. Maybe this also explains why you only fight when you have more numbers.
i gave you a source that proved albanians don't fight in numbers but always fight outnumbered.

the "real killer" isn't man enough to stay in his house or come foward and say, "i killed so and so." so it's not the person who comes for blood that is a pussy, it's the killer who puts his family at risk who is at fault. 97% of the time, the victim's family goes after the killer. the killer usually stays in his home (safe zone) where he can't be killed. so the victim's family just waits him out until he comes out.
I think it's in the whole year.. but don't forget, this is only what was caught by police.. you know just like me that the police catches only part of the product.. especially in Russia, where they get money for not getting the whole thing..
lol no you don't wish it was 0.0 grams.. then you would have nothing to be on this forum for and have no life at all.. since you spend all your time here..
i spend about 15 minutes every three or four says on this forum. i stayed on the computer alot during my house arrest. but then again, you weren't even on any type of restriction to leave your house and you still spent all your time on the computer so look whose talking.
I think Dobre provided source for you selling your daughters for prostitution.. you remember it, when I lol'd @ u for always calling russian girls prostitutes and in reality, albanian are the biggest whores.
no, nobody here brought me a source like that. thewestside brought me a source of gypsies being in danger of being kidnapped and some gypsies even selling their own kids. of course these sub-humans have albanian names but that doesn't make them albanian blooded. dobre brought a video called sex slaves where some guy was saying a father sold his daughters. "i have 5 daughters, i'll sell you one." was the guy's exact words. no albanian in albania has 5 children anymore. that was last generation. the most kids albanians have now is 4 and that is rare. the average is 2.8 children.
Also, I told you why there is high HIV rate in Russia.. the fact is that it only started in the 90's.. in the time of the USSR and before, there was no HIV.
because the government would quickly take care of that, but now that the people are free, the russians show their true colors and weak will.
it was run by the Tambovskaya.. even the article says it.. read it again moron. the arrested list took 20 people.. I think Osmani had more than 20 to do this.. he did not do it alone..
it was "run" by a britain. the tambovskaya might have funded it but the britain was the one doing everything. the scheme also included many other people including IRA members. osmani did what he did alone. go find me where you read that he has more than 20 to do what he did.
It does not matter how Osmani is called.. fact is that Petrov have more money than him and is more powerful. This is fact, you cannot argue this..
he doesn't have more money. osmani's networth is $500mn+, what is petrovs?
If you want to come visit here you will see that its other way around lol.. why do u keep calling me a jew?
see what is the other way around? what the fuck are you talking about?

because you're a jew.
Ahh.. but the same source says about the 100 car bombs.. and you just said that I did not show it to you, now you say I did.. and you want me to take your sources as credible? lol funny.
The source shows what Russians did there.. the fact they pushed out Czecs in their own country shows enough to say they are the most powerful.
lol! and who are czechs? they're like americans or germans, anyone can push them out of organized crime in their own country. i brought you a credible source that states the albanians control drug trafficking, serbs the car trafficking and bulgars the prostitution. you brought us a source that showed the russians being active in the country and not one person in the documentary said anything about russians controlling a single racket.
Yes, this is why I said 40 and not 60.[/quote]

where are you getting 40 million people killed by stalin's regime?

http://www.flashpoints.info/issue_brief ... e_main.htm

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 1st, 2010, 5:12 am

You got nothing. stfu and stop making up shit.
you don't remember it because you never #%@&#%@ researched stalin you pathetic moron. you only watch documentaries and hear your #%@&#%@ ugly divorced father talk about soviet times and think you know something.
lol my father was not alive when stalin was.. I spoke to older people about this.. and I watched programs, lol I know alot more than you John my parents are not divorced because they don't need divorce.. your parents are not divorced because your monster mother tied your bitch father inside a room.
i'm not watching for something that might not even be there. you're a fucknig idiot, give me the minute where the agents said this and i'll watch it. even though it doesn't mean a damn thing, i'll still watch it. i still have a source claiming albanians control drug trafficking, serbs control car trafficking and bulgarians control prostitution in the country.
lol you know it's there.. and Im not going to start watching this because I don't remember what part it is..I gave u this source.. you watch it u lazy bitch. it doesn't mean a damn thing? FBI people and Interpol speaking doesn't mean a damn thing? lol I guess reporters and media articles are the only credible things.. fuckin moron...
no you never said krasniqi was winning, you just kept saying it doesn't matter like a child.
It is not my fault you only understand simple words and sayings... and it doesn't matter.. in the end.. there's 1 winner.
i personally don't care what you think. his name was piro dhima in albania and there was no albanianizing during the communist years, hoxha even had greek schools during his time. there was no repression. the guy is albanian, to me he's not even human because a person who sells himself out like that isn't human. on one hand however, i see how money and women can lure a person into something like that.
lol stfu, stop claiming greeks as albanians.
i gave you a source that proved albanians don't fight in numbers but always fight outnumbered.
LOL XDDDDD u are giving me a source about this??? XDDDDDDDD lol that one "source" isn't enough.. in europe, you ugly inbreds always come into groups to fight others.. always when u have more numbers.. I dont know what is happening in the US.. maybe it is because the latins and blacks are divided in different gangs who hate eachother.. you are not divided, so if you fight against 1 latin/black gang you got more numbers..
the "real killer" isn't man enough to stay in his house or come foward and say, "i killed so and so." so it's not the person who comes for blood that is a pussy, it's the killer who puts his family at risk who is at fault. 97% of the time, the victim's family goes after the killer. the killer usually stays in his home (safe zone) where he can't be killed. so the victim's family just waits him out until he comes out.
oh.. so the fact that he cannot leave his house is okay yea? lol u got a an ugly culture, ugly language, ugly people.
i spend about 15 minutes every three or four says on this forum. i stayed on the computer alot during my house arrest. but then again, you weren't even on any type of restriction to leave your house and you still spent all your time on the computer so look whose talking.
XDDDDDD that's the biggest BS I ever heard.. you getting house arrest? on what? stealing from shops?? XDDDDDD I don't remember spending all my time on the PC.. we had this discussion before, and I poved that you have no life (not that it is something that needs proof its obvious).
no, nobody here brought me a source like that. thewestside brought me a source of gypsies being in danger of being kidnapped and some gypsies even selling their own kids. of course these sub-humans have albanian names but that doesn't make them albanian blooded. dobre brought a video called sex slaves where some guy was saying a father sold his daughters. "i have 5 daughters, i'll sell you one." was the guy's exact words. no albanian in albania has 5 children anymore. that was last generation. the most kids albanians have now is 4 and that is rare. the average is 2.8 children.
XDDDDDD you can lie all you want.. I remember it very good...
because the government would quickly take care of that, but now that the people are free, the russians show their true colors and weak will.
lol not when u have russian government... u think they give a shit? and I told you.. before the USSR there was no HIV.
it was "run" by a britain. the tambovskaya might have funded it but the britain was the one doing everything. the scheme also included many other people including IRA members. osmani did what he did alone. go find me where you read that he has more than 20 to do what he did.
lol r u serious?? the article says "RUN by the Tambovskaya"... it is interviewing the british because the Russians would not speak to them. Yes, Osmani did it alone lol...I am sure.. what u said now shows u got no idea about organized crime..
I really dont know Petrov's worth..
see what is the other way around? what the fu-- are you talking about?
That jews are not smart.. u need to see them here...
because you're a jew.
Im a jew just like you are an arab
lol! and who are czechs? they're like americans or germans, anyone can push them out of organized crime in their own country
... I hope you remember what u said just now..
and not one person in the documentary said anything about russians controlling a single racket.
so did u watch the source or not? lol you are a bad liar John.. this is why no one here listens to you.. I do not understand why you try to prove that Albanians are the most powerful in Europe when you know that Russians and Italians are more powerful.

VostokSila wrote:So it's not a problem for you to get me a source then..
you don't remember it because you never #%@&#%@ researched stalin you pathetic moron. you only watch documentaries and hear your #%@&#%@ ugly divorced father talk about soviet times and think you know something. and it wasen't against jews. his speech was against anti-semitism. his personal talk with friends and family was against jewish people.
no you never said krasniqi was winning, you just kept saying it doesn't matter like a child. regardless of what karaev did, do YOU REALIZE THE GUY IS 19-7! HE LOST 7 FIGHTS ALREADY AND 5 BY TKO. what part of that don't you understand? why is karaev even being typed on this message board?
fu-- YOURE AN IDIOT!! In competitions there is only ONE person who represent RUSSIA and 1 who represents Albania.. if this person is tougher than any of the 19 russians, he will have no problem to do competition 1 on 1 against any of them.. the problem is that in reality, the weakest of the 19 is tougher than this one Albanian..
HA, you and your dumb logic, you didn't get it at all which is not surprising. actually you got it completely but choose to act otherwise. i'll let you type this because i know you don't think it. behind that computer is a kid who realized what i said was right but typed this because he doesn't want to admit i'm right.
no no no.. fu-- you and your toilet book "the kanun". Don't talk about my father lol, you don't know who he is or what he did, stop being a little kid. From what you are saying, the Kanun is a pussy book.. Albanians are too scared to go after the real killer so they go after 14 year old boy who is his son and has less chance to kill them. Albanians are pussies, now I know why. Maybe this also explains why you only fight when you have more numbers.

see what is the other way around? what the fu-- are you talking about?

because you're a jew.
lol! and who are czechs? they're like americans or germans, anyone can push them out of organized crime in their own country. i brought you a credible source that states the albanians control drug trafficking, serbs the car trafficking and bulgars the prostitution. you brought us a source that showed the russians being active in the country and not one person in the documentary said anything about russians controlling a single racket.

the estimations of how many people stalin killed goes from 20 to 60 million.. no one really knows how much people were killed by him. I just did average.. this site is one theory.. there are many other theories by historions.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 1st, 2010, 12:38 pm

VostokSila wrote:You got nothing. stfu and stop making up shit.
just because the soviet union which was 4-5 times bigger than germany needed funding from the united states during the war is hard for you to accept based on your hate that you call patriotism, that doesn't mean i'm making it up.
lol my father was not alive when stalin was.. I spoke to older people about this.. and I watched programs, lol I know alot more than you John my parents are not divorced because they don't need divorce.. your parents are not divorced because your monster mother tied your bitch father inside a room.
lol, my father is 6,1 200 pounds. i doubt that happened. well as long as you spoke to older people about this, that clears up that mystery.
lol you know it's there.. and Im not going to start watching this because I don't remember what part it is..I gave u this source.. you watch it u lazy bitch. it doesn't mean a damn thing? FBI people and Interpol speaking doesn't mean a damn thing? lol I guess reporters and media articles are the only credible things.. fuckin moron...
since when does the fbi or interpol mean anything to you? an fbi agent in europe said albanians are the most violent in europe and you don't believe him.

it doesn't mean anything because 100 car bombings doesn't mean anything. if the fbi agent said russians are more violent than albanian criminals than you would have a case. but he didn't so you don't.
It is not my fault you only understand simple words and sayings... and it doesn't matter.. in the end.. there's 1 winner.
sorry i can't understand broken english. i didn't study it in school.
lol stfu, stop claiming greeks as albanians.
yeah dhima is greek. so was hoxha.

LOL XDDDDD u are giving me a source about this??? XDDDDDDDD lol that one "source" isn't enough.. in europe, you ugly inbreds always come into groups to fight others.. always when u have more numbers.. I dont know what is happening in the US.. maybe it is because the latins and blacks are divided in different gangs who hate eachother.. you are not divided, so if you fight against 1 latin/black gang you got more numbers..
oh dear god, i won't even reply to this. you never even been to europe.
oh.. so the fact that he cannot leave his house is okay yea? lol u got a an ugly culture, ugly language, ugly people.
it's not up to the victim's to forgive, it's up to the killer to do good to his family when he has done so wrong by putting them all at risk. i think the same way and even worse about russian culture, language and people.
XDDDDDD that's the biggest BS I ever heard.. you getting house arrest? on what? stealing from shops?? XDDDDDD I don't remember spending all my time on the PC.. we had this discussion before, and I poved that you have no life (not that it is something that needs proof its obvious).
yes you proved it, exactly how did you do that 3,000 miles away on a computer?
XDDDDDD you can lie all you want.. I remember it very good...
remember what good?
lol not when u have russian government... u think they give a shit? and I told you.. before the USSR there was no HIV.
putin has made gigantic changes in russia in a short amount of time democratically, for you to suggest that he doesn't give a damn is just more ignorance from you.
lol r u serious?? the article says "RUN by the Tambovskaya"... it is interviewing the british because the Russians would not speak to them. Yes, Osmani did it alone lol...I am sure.. what u said now shows u got no idea about organized crime..
according to the court he did do it alone. it was a false loan or something like that. he was the only defendant while your scheme has 20 defendant of which many of them are non-russian. the britain was behind the scheme, read it clearly.

I really dont know Petrov's worth..
so then why would you say he is richer than him?
That jews are not smart.. u need to see them here...
i seen a video of jews speaking bad of obama because he didn't visit israel when he was close by. someone in the background say sieg heil. i kind of figured jews weren't all that bright in israel since then.
Im a jew just like you are an arab
well i'm probably white than you but okay... you told me you were jewish, i never claimed to be arab. that is the difference here.
... I hope you remember what u said just now..
lol, i'll remember it good. czechs are not big players in organized crime at all, in fact in all my time reading yearly interpol reports, i don't think the name czech besides the country itself came up even once.
so did u watch the source or not? lol you are a bad liar John.. this is why no one here listens to you.. I do not understand why you try to prove that Albanians are the most powerful in Europe when you know that Russians and Italians are more powerful.
i have sources that back me up, you, even though i've asked you nicely can't bring me a single source. so what am i supposed to think? if officials agree with me and disagree with you, why would you ask me to believe you? you won't even give me a source. but i don't blame you because a source doesn't exist that says otherwise.
the estimations of how many people stalin killed goes from 20 to 60 million.. no one really knows how much people were killed by him. I just did average.. this site is one theory.. there are many other theories by historions.
no official or credible source claims 60 million people died under his regime alone. if they do, i would be more than interested in reading one.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 1st, 2010, 5:03 pm

Stalin didn't kill 60 million people lol.

The range of casualties usually ranges from somewhere around 3 million to 20 million. It's generally agreed upon that the upper end of that range is more correct than a mere 3 million, but 60 million(although many historians have used that number, and others nearly that high) is a little over the top for a country that only had about 150-250 million people. I think the confusion stems from some historians choosing to add things like famines, the toll of collectivization, etc, into the statistics.

In fact, the population growth was pretty high during Stalin's reign, the only period that shows a significant drop in population was 1941-1945. And we all know Stalin wasn't the cause of those deaths.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 2nd, 2010, 1:31 am

if taking into account everything including even the wwii casualities, then maybe the number could be rationally put at 40-45 million since 14% was killed in wwii and 6-10 million ukrainians alone died as a result of collectivization and famine.

but to say stalin himself was responsible for 60 million deaths is propaganda by vostok to try and further the brutality of stalin and to emphasis on soviet injustice as to compared to other nations.

azure, where do you get 150-250 million? lol, that's 100 million people you're leaving in between. the soviet union had 170 million during that time.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 2nd, 2010, 3:47 am

just because the soviet union which was 4-5 times bigger than germany needed funding from the united states during the war is hard for you to accept based on your hate that you call patriotism, that doesn't mean i'm making it up.
You are right.. it doesn't.. what does mean you are making up is the fact that you will not give a source for this because youre a liar.
lol, my father is 6,1 200 pounds. i doubt that happened.
It's not that big.. Albanian women are known to be much bigger.
since when does the fbi or interpol mean anything to you? an fbi agent in europe said albanians are the most violent in europe and you don't believe him.

it doesn't mean anything because 100 car bombings doesn't mean anything. if the fbi agent said russians are more violent than albanian criminals than you would have a case. but he didn't so you don't.
Maybe you can tell me how are Albanians more violent.. like.. what exactly they do that is more violent?? shoot people? what?
I think that FBI agent is wrong.. and I think that it is based on the places he said.. "a number of states compared Russians to Albanians in violence", maybe in them states the Albanians were more violent, but you say that Albanians shown the MOST violence outside their country.. which is wrong, because maybe Albanians shown more violence than Russians in Belgium or some other place, but they never have a big war like Russians have in Hungary and Czec rep. anywhere..
yeah dhima is greek.
I think this is the most sense u spoke in all your time here.. even if it is sarcasm.
oh dear god, i won't even reply to this. you never even been to europe.
I dont need to be.. I got several ppl saying me the same things.. they live in different places in europe.
it's not up to the victim's to forgive, it's up to the killer to do good to his family when he has done so wrong by putting them all at risk. i think the same way and even worse about russian culture, language and people.
This is waste of time.. I will say that its okay to kill innocent ppl if you stfu.
yes you proved it, exactly how did you do that 3,000 miles away on a computer?
I dont really remember the conversation.. but I remember that you bitched about not having anything to do in canada.. and then you said that I have no life cuz i sit at home or something.. (now u say you was under arrest) and I told you that I go out on weekends. John you change versions.. like a Camilion changing colors..
remember what good?
I remember when Dobre or maybe it was some1 else who bring this link that said Albanians sell their daughters for prostitution.. John stop lying.. I know you remember it also..
putin has made gigantic changes in russia in a short amount of time democratically, for you to suggest that he doesn't give a damn is just more ignorance from you.
lol stfu about Putin u idiot.. u dont know shit.. democracy LOL
according to the court he did do it alone. it was a false loan or something like that. he was the only defendant while your scheme has 20 defendant of which many of them are non-russian. the britain was behind the scheme, read it clearly.
god damnit.. the headline says "RUN BY TAMBOVSKAYA" :S
so then why would you say he is richer than him?
because he runs operations on bigger levels.. because he works in Germany and other countries.. not just in Hamburg lmao.
i seen a video of jews speaking bad of obama because he didn't visit israel when he was close by. someone in the background say sieg heil. i kind of figured jews weren't all that bright in israel since then.
actually.. from the Albanian names you bring me... many of the jews here have very close names to Albanian names..
well i'm probably white than you but okay... you told me you were jewish, i never claimed to be arab. that is the difference here.
I told you that I have 1 jewish grandmother.. that is all..
i have sources that back me up, you, even though i've asked you nicely can't bring me a single source
John, the two NORMAL sources u do hae, one speaks of Micro-Criminality where Albanians are more involved in Italy than any other group... and the other says Albanians are most powerful in Europe.. from all othe Balkan groups.. they say that they replaced the serbs.. u want to make me and everyone think that the Serbs were more powerful than Russians or Italians??
The range of casualties usually ranges from somewhere around 3 million to 20 million. It's generally agreed upon that the upper end of that range is more correct than a mere 3 million, but 60 million(although many historians have used that number, and others nearly that high) is a little over the top for a country that only had about 150-250 million people. I think the confusion stems from some historians choosing to add things like famines, the toll of collectivization, etc, into the statistics.
I spoken to different people.. older people who live in that time.. they speak of numbers like 50.. 30 and between.. 35.. 43.. I also read about this in internet.. but I always got different numbers.. the Soviet Union then had population of 180 million I think.. but maybe you are right.. starving and shit may twist the numbers..
but to say stalin himself was responsible for 60 million deaths is propaganda by vostok to try and further the brutality of stalin and to emphasis on soviet injustice as to compared to other nations.
did I say he killed 60 million? I said 40.. and no John, I dont try to take pride in the suffering of my ppl like you... it just bothers me that you, who don't know shit from shit, try to tell me my ppls history when you dont even know yours (lol when azure corrected you about hoxha and communism in Albania).
then maybe the number could be rationally put at 40-45 million since 14% was killed in wwii and 6-10 million ukrainians alone died as a result of collectivization and famine.
see... u forgot about 18 million who died in civil war... this is what pisses me off... a fucking 16 year old bitch who starts bullshitting about shit he doesn't know shit about..

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 2nd, 2010, 4:24 pm

CheGuevara wrote:if taking into account everything including even the wwii casualities, then maybe the number could be rationally put at 40-45 million since 14% was killed in wwii and 6-10 million ukrainians alone died as a result of collectivization and famine.
Nobody counts WWII deaths in those numbers for Stalin. He wasn't the aggressor in that instance, nor was it entirely his fault that Germany invaded the USSR. Some historians don't even like including famine statistics and things like that, but I do.
azure, where do you get 150-250 million? lol, that's 100 million people you're leaving in between. the soviet union had 170 million during that time.
January 1920 (Russia): 137,727,000
January 1926 : 148,656,000
January 1937: 162,500,000
January 1939: 168,524,000
June 1941: 196,716,000
January 1946: 170,548,000
January 1951: 182,321,000
January 1959: 209,035,000

It's from wikipedia, so it might not be entirely accurate, but close enough for these purposes. 250 million might have been a TAD high lol, but I'm a fan of ranging the numbers rather than relying on a specific number when it comes to countries like the USSR, China, etc.

Anyway, 60 million is just a bit high for my liking.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 12:55 am

VostokSila wrote:You are right.. it doesn't..
it's okay, i forgive, this one time...
Maybe you can tell me how are Albanians more violent.. like.. what exactly they do that is more violent?? shoot people? what?
I think that FBI agent is wrong.. and I think that it is based on the places he said.. "a number of states compared Russians to Albanians in violence", maybe in them states the Albanians were more violent, but you say that Albanians shown the MOST violence outside their country.. which is wrong, because maybe Albanians shown more violence than Russians in Belgium or some other place, but they never have a big war like Russians have in Hungary and Czec rep. anywhere..
they didn't compare the two in a number of states. officials from a number of states were summoned in a meeting to discuss albanian organized crime. read it again,

In city after
city in Western Europe, the authorities began
expressing concerns about the rapid rise of
Albanian OC. In my last year and a half at the
ICTY, government officials in a number of states
repeatedly compared the rise of Albanian OC to
the rise of Russian OC which occurred a few years
earlier. They differentiated the two by saying that
while the Russians had been extremely violent at
home (in the former Soviet Union), the high levels
of violence had not been exported to the rest of
Europe.
The Albanians, though, had introduced a
degree of violence and ruthlessness which had
never been seen in most of the European countries.
I think this is the most sense u spoke in all your time here.. even if it is sarcasm.
not only is dhima not greek, but judging by his facial structure and skin tone, he probably doesn't have any common ground with greeks genetically speaking. like the lady in the video said, enver mamuras, PURE greek! he's a greek to the bone.
I dont need to be.. I got several ppl saying me the same things.. they live in different places in europe.
and because the words of people online are fact right? even though teenagers speak badly about every other ethnic group on the internet. even though i gave you actual reports showing albanians fighting even though out numbered never backing down. you're hopeless. i hope you grow a brain one day.
This is waste of time.. I will say that its okay to kill innocent ppl if you stfu.
they're not innocent. if they don't want to lose their life then they can be men themselves and bring out the killer. you killed, now it's your turn.
I dont really remember the conversation.. but I remember that you bitched about not having anything to do in canada.. and then you said that I have no life because i sit at home or something.. (now u say you was under arrest) and I told you that I go out on weekends. John you change versions.. like a Camilion changing colors..
LOL, i would pay to see where i said anything close to what you just said up there. nothing better then seeing a person lying himself to death because he has nothing else to do.
I remember when Dobre or maybe it was some1 else who bring this link that said Albanians sell their daughters for prostitution.. John stop lying.. I know you remember it also..
i told you what i remember, a video called sex slaves by dobre and a link that showed some woman sold her child for a television. that was all that was given out, both of them thought they nailed me by proving albanians sell their children but i sadly proved them both wrong.
i know more about him than you do and just because western media exposed some of his typical actions (typical for politicians as high as him) it doesn't mean he is any different than other western politicians.

now shut up and watch the video.

it doesn't matter what the title says. titles have to grab reader attention quick. the whole article explains how the britain ran the operation and had the idea or whatever which including collaboration with IRA members.
because he runs operations on bigger levels.. because he works in Germany and other countries.. not just in Hamburg lmao.
lol, "he runs bigger operations" i'm actually laughing at how you type stuff like this. "not just in hamburg" LOL! burim osmani has hotels in the balkans and is accused of car trafficking and drug trafficking and prostitution and human trafficking which we all know can't operate without the balkans or eastern europe. a book about him was the number one or two seller in germany. you really believe what you say don't you? wait let me guess, tamboyskaya is bigger because he has a bentely right? LOL.
actually.. from the Albanian names you bring me... many of the jews here have very close names to Albanian names..
really!!?!? holy crap!!!! i think albanians are jews man! i honestly think albanians are jews!
lol, so you're jewish.
John, the two NORMAL sources u do hae, one speaks of Micro-Criminality where Albanians are more involved in Italy than any other group... and the other says Albanians are most powerful in Europe.. from all othe Balkan groups.. they say that they replaced the serbs.. u want to make me and everyone think that the Serbs were more powerful than Russians or Italians??
hahahahahaha, i know you don't believe what you say about micro-criminality so i won't reply to that because i really know you don't believe it.

The true emergence of Albanians as the
dominant ethnic crime group in Western Europe,
though, coincided with two cycles of lawlessness
in Albania and Kosovo respectively.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

According to some experts, Albanian gangs are
now the most powerful in Europe and have actually
managed to muscle out the Italian Mafia out of the people
smuggling business.

http://www.dejanlucic.net/Albanian%20mafia.html

In the EU, the groups involved are identified along ethnic lines,
with Kosovo Albanians considered the most active group and
an “increasing threat” to Member States. Facilitated by their
widespread Diaspora and their readiness for “extreme
violence”, Albanians are assumed to control trafficking routes
throughout Europe, sometimes forming alliances with other (
‘Russian’) groups.

http://www2.lse.ac.uk/internationalRela ... ngewp5.pdf

and i have two more as well saying the same thing but i'm going to bed.
did I say he killed 60 million? I said 40.. and no John, I dont try to take pride in the suffering of my ppl like you... it just bothers me that you, who don't know shit from shit, try to tell me my ppls history when you dont even know yours (lol when azure corrected you about hoxha and communism in Albania).
he didn't correct me in anything about hoxha. he made a mistake about the man and stuck with them. you said 40 which is still too high and yes, you do take pride in people suffering, especially yours. you brought me a video on your own explaining how russia's population is shrinking and about the alchohol, disease, corruption and HIV rampant there.
see... u forgot about 18 million who died in civil war... this is what pisses me off... a #%@&#%@ 16 year old bitch who starts bullshitting about shit he doesn't know shit about..
i'm speaking of stalin or are you going to try and explain to us that josef stalin was the one who killed all those people during the civil war? because trust me, i don't expect anything smarter coming from you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 12:55 am

VostokSila wrote:You are right.. it doesn't..
it's okay, i forgive you, this one time...
they didn't compare the two in a number of states. officials from a number of states were summoned in a meeting to discuss albanian organized crime. read it again,

In city after
Europe.
The Albanians, though, had introduced a
not only is dhima not greek, but judging by his facial structure and skin tone, he probably doesn't have any common ground with greeks genetically speaking. like the lady in the video said, enver mamuras, PURE greek! he's a greek to the bone.
and because the words of people online are fact right? even though teenagers speak badly about every other ethnic group on the internet. even though i gave you actual reports showing albanians fighting even though out numbered never backing down. you're hopeless. i hope you grow a brain one day.
they're not innocent. if they don't want to lose their life then they can be men themselves and bring out the killer. you killed, now it's your turn.
I dont really remember the conversation.. but I remember that you bitched about not having anything to do in canada.. and then you said that I have no life because i sit at home or something.. (now u say you was under arrest) and I told you that I go out on weekends. John you change versions.. like a Camilion changing colors..
LOL, i would pay to see where i said anything close to what you just said up there. nothing better then seeing a person lying himself to death because he has nothing else to do.
i told you what i remember, a video called sex slaves by dobre and a link that showed some woman sold her child for a television. that was all that was given out, both of them thought they nailed me by proving albanians sell their children but i sadly proved them both wrong.
i know more about him than you do and just because western media exposed some of his typical actions (typical for politicians as high as him) it doesn't mean he is any different than other western politicians.

now shut up and watch the video.

it doesn't matter what the title says. titles have to grab reader attention quick. the whole article explains how the britain ran the operation and had the idea or whatever which including collaboration with IRA members.
lol, "he runs bigger operations" i'm actually laughing at how you type stuff like this. "not just in hamburg" LOL! burim osmani has hotels in the balkans and is accused of car trafficking and drug trafficking and prostitution and human trafficking which we all know can't operate without the balkans or eastern europe. a book about him was the number one or two seller in germany. you really believe what you say don't you? wait let me guess, tamboyskaya is bigger because he has a bentely right? LOL.
really!!?!? holy crap!!!! i think albanians are jews man! i honestly think albanians are jews!
lol, so you're jewish.
hahahahahaha, i know you don't believe what you say about micro-criminality so i won't reply to that because i really know you don't believe it.

The true emergence of Albanians as the
dominant ethnic crime group in Western Europe,
though, coincided with two cycles of lawlessness
in Albania and Kosovo respectively.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

smuggling business.

http://www.dejanlucic.net/Albanian%20mafia.html

In the EU, the groups involved are identified along ethnic lines,
with Kosovo Albanians considered the most active group and
an “increasing threat” to Member States. Facilitated by their
widespread Diaspora and their readiness for “extreme
violence”, Albanians are assumed to control trafficking routes
throughout Europe, sometimes forming alliances with other (
‘Russian’) groups.

http://www2.lse.ac.uk/internationalRela ... ngewp5.pdf

and i have two more as well saying the same thing but i'm going to bed.
he didn't correct me in anything about hoxha. he made a mistake about the man and stuck with them. you said 40 which is still too high and yes, you do take pride in people suffering, especially yours. you brought me a video on your own explaining how russia's population is shrinking and about the alchohol, disease, corruption and HIV rampant there.
see... u forgot about 18 million who died in civil war... this is what pisses me off... a #%@&#%@ 16 year old bitch who starts bullshitting about shit he doesn't know shit about..
i'm speaking of stalin or are you going to try and explain to us that josef stalin was the one who killed all those people during the civil war? because trust me, i don't expect anything smarter coming from you.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 3rd, 2010, 9:19 am

In city after
Europe. The Albanians, though, had introduced a
i don't see the link of this, anyway it depends on the years, italian mafia in then years was much more violent than everyone, it killed the most in europe i've never seen of any slaughter or any big thing done by albanians abroad, only little ordinary murders nothing special, that's because 90% of albanians are involved in micro-criminality not organized crime, even in greece where there are 700.000 albanians and there is not any strong local oc group they are not a so big threat imagine in the other places where they are less in numbers
smuggling business.
are you kidding me? you take seriously this unamed source written by a nobody called denjanlucic looool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 10:47 am

yes micro-criminality, albanians constitute 6% of heroin arrests across europe but control 80% of it which shows they are at the top end of things. but you're probably right, they're just mirco-criminals. i mean albanians are always being caught for 4-10 grams.

Police seize £400m of cocaine bound for Britain

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 965705.ece

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 5th, 2010, 10:55 am

yes micro-criminality, albanians constitute 6% of heroin arrests across europe but control 80% of it which shows they are at the top end of things. but you're probably right, they're just mirco-criminals. i mean albanians are always being caught for 4-10 grams.
i said most of albanians are involved in micro-criminality, not all albanians, of course some albanian clans is involved in international drug trafficking, but they don't control 80% of heroin there is not any monopoly anymore it's not the 80s when sicilian mafia monopolized it, a great part of heroin is controlled by turkish albanians ndrangheta and other groups are big players but nobody monopolizes it
the source just says some albanian citizen was arrested in the operation it doesn't say the shipment was controlled by albanians

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 9th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Faciulina wrote:
i said most of albanians are involved in micro-criminality, not all albanians, of course some albanian clans is involved in international drug trafficking, but they don't control 80% of heroin there is not any monopoly anymore it's not the 80s when sicilian mafia monopolized it, a great part of heroin is controlled by turkish albanians ndrangheta and other groups are big players but nobody monopolizes it
the source just says some albanian citizen was arrested in the operation it doesn't say the shipment was controlled by albanians
Exactly.

He can't get it through his head that it's all a matter of LOCAL. Like..network, web?

There is no big boss of bosses in the scheme of Balkan organized crime...we're not traditional. We're interwebbed with other European groups such as the Russians, Italians, etc. but it doesn't mean anything, ANYTHING. It just means our connections are widespread and strong, but what? Nothing, that's what.

What was that guy...Osmani, he has 400 million in networth. So what? There is a Georgian who has 400 million American dollars in cash in Bulgaria and that doesn't mean anything. He could lose that money at any time if he didn't have real power and influence. Like anyone fucking listens to Albanians...

The Balkans, works, LOCALLY. Period. We aren't traditional like the Italians where you have stupid commitees and rules or a massive web of chaos like the Russians you don't know who's killing who...

A bunch of bosses here know bosses there who know bosses there and help meet with the bosses here, have a few drinks, party, start a business relationship, nothing big.

Oh big fucking deal some Italian mob boss had some pizza at the hotel...so what? He was a fucking guest.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Johnny tries to make it sound like Albanians are the world. Albanians are just some of many groups. They're nothing special.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 12th, 2010, 7:55 am

they didn't compare the two in a number of states. officials from a number of states were summoned in a meeting to discuss albanian organized crime. read it again
That does not matter.. it is the same.. and you still have no answer.. No where in Europe Albanians did anything to compare to the wars in Czec rep. and Hungary, good that you understand your first mistake, Albanians are not the most violent.
not only is dhima not greek, but judging by his facial structure and skin tone, he probably doesn't have any common ground with greeks
LOOOLL... that's the most idiotic claim u made so far.. "from his face and skin color he isn't greek" u r full of shit John.. Dima isn't greek, just because you have like 3 Albanians in sport doesnt mean you need to claim greeks as Albanians to make it look like there is more..
lol unlike yourself.. I have people I speak to face to face.. not just on the internet, I got friends who moved to europe.. you did not give me reports, Media Articles are not reports, and like I said.. it is because the blacks and latins are divided to gangs who hate eachother and the Albanians together are bigger than 1 gang of blacks/latins.
if they don't want to lose their life then they can be men themselves and bring out the killer
what if the killer does not live with them?? lol ur hopeless.
nothing better then seeing a person lying himself to death because he has nothing else to do
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so funny to hear this you lol... this is pure irony.
but i sadly proved them both wrong.
lol u didnt prove anyone wrong
i know more about him than you do
do u really believe this? XD
the whole article explains how the britain ran the operation and had the idea or whatever which including collaboration with IRA members.
no, it is just that the british guy agreed to talk.. Petrov did not talk, Mayshev did not talk.. the title does not need to grab attention by saying "TAMBOVSKAYA RUN THE OPERATION" lol it is easy to just say "40 million pound scheme" or something... nice try..
has hotels in the balkans and is accused of car trafficking and drug trafficking and prostitution and human trafficking
WOWOWOWOW this means that he is #1 in europe!!! because he has hotels in the shithole of Albania and steals/sells cars and drugs and women!!!! no one else does this!!
You think Russians dont have hotels in Russia? you think they dont run prostitution/car/drug rackets? come on John..
lol, so you're jewish.
In my documents I am of Russian nationality.. now that you say that I am jewish, I will tell them that they make mistake XDDD
I don't believe it? XDDD try to remember what I said about Albanians before I read this source.. I said albanians are street level criminals that do not have real power, this source just proves that I am right.. thank you for providing this lol.
you brought me a video on your own explaining how russia's population is shrinking and about the alchohol, disease, corruption and HIV rampant there.
because you started talking about how Albania suffered more than anyone else.. that Russia does not suffer almost at all.. I just wanted to show you little bit about what is going on to show you that you are talking out ur ass.. because like I told u before..
i'm speaking of stalin
you said "if taking into account EVERYTHING".. now you say you are speaking of just Stalin.. what are you talking about John??