Harbor City Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Harbor City Crips

Unread post by Individual1 » January 2nd, 2010, 2:48 pm

whats up with these foos

last i heard...they were blastin on each other..ridin with eses...

HxC eses got the green light on them cuz they put in work in EST ridin in the same car..that was a NO NO

i also seen some Samoan Bloods off normandie n 253rd...i heard something like they tryin to start a blood gang in HC

eldoregular
What city do you live in now?: wilmington

Re: Harbor City Crips

Unread post by eldoregular » January 2nd, 2010, 3:01 pm

i work on broadwell and lomita blvd by 253rd at a dog kennel next to normont elementary i walk through the hood a lot i still see some hcc tagging in blue some blak kid got shot on 250 by old projects couple months back probally by some eses lot more hispanics around and little mexicans kids trying to mark it up as a varrio idk havent seen any samoans just a lot of hispanics trying to ask me where im from but im usually walking with pits then they chill out ask question about dogs but ya still some crips laying low come out every now and then just hispances now really if anyone needs dog trainging or walking i tained ronnie turiaff blut pit hit me up and i got question about 147 sur off crenshaw i dont bang im from wilmas ravenna block but i have a problem with tweakers hitting women

thaswiper
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by thaswiper » January 2nd, 2010, 8:07 pm

WHO DO THEY BEEF WITH?

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 2nd, 2010, 8:35 pm

Who dont they beef with^^^^^^

they beef with everyone..even each other..

It seems like those foos are gettin greedy and killin eachother..

remember that T.I road to redemption show..they had a member from the HCC featured there

dude was like 17..light skin foo

thaswiper
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by thaswiper » January 2nd, 2010, 8:59 pm

I USED TO SEE THEIR HIT UPS ON PCH BY THE HARBOR CITY KAISER, BUT THEY NEVER HAD ANYONE CROSSED OUT., AND I NEVER SAW ANY OF THEM OUT, BUT THEN AGAIN, NIGGAS AINT DRIVING TO HARBOR CITY LIKE THAT SO I DONT KNOW. IS DODGE CITY CRIP OUT THERE? I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE HARBOR AREA

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 2nd, 2010, 9:03 pm

thaswiper wrote:I USED TO SEE THEIR HIT UPS ON PCH BY THE HARBOR CITY KAISER, BUT THEY NEVER HAD ANYONE CROSSED OUT., AND I NEVER SAW ANY OF THEM OUT, BUT THEN AGAIN, NIGGAS AINT DRIVING TO HARBOR CITY LIKE THAT SO I DONT KNOW. IS DODGE CITY CRIP OUT THERE? I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE HARBOR AREA

Ive ran across these niggaz they beef with TORRANCE TFLATS! and all other mexican gangs!

I think they got beef with V.Wilmas! Both E and W

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 3rd, 2010, 6:58 am

last month i found sum LA Times newspapers from 1988...and i remember that there was an article about a killing on 2nd st and centre st and the shooters was yellin Waterfont Piru

so the HCC around these projects???

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 3rd, 2010, 8:28 am

H572DSTA wrote:last month i found sum LA Times newspapers from 1988...and i remember that there was an article about a killing on 2nd st and centre st and the shooters was yellin Waterfont Piru

If you call "The Village" a project, yeah lol its right behind that Burger Stand and the hospital is across the street on PCH

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 3rd, 2010, 1:53 pm

Individual1 wrote:Who dont they beef with^^^^^^

they beef with everyone..even each other..

It seems like those foos are gettin greedy and killin eachother..

remember that T.I road to redemption show..they had a member from the HCC featured there

dude was like 17..light skin foo
ah yeah i remember, half mexican half black his pops was an OG from HCC, kid named anthony, had HC tatted on his arms, speakin about that, i didnt know HCC had problems with rollin60s?

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 3rd, 2010, 5:12 pm

H572DSTA wrote:last month i found sum LA Times newspapers from 1988...and i remember that there was an article about a killing on 2nd st and centre st and the shooters was yellin Waterfont Piru

Dodge city crips are in San Pedro..they use to be in the projects..and use to be called 2ND STREET MOB..

HCC..are in Harbor City.. between vermont and normandie on 253rd street..but u can find these foos anywhere

ANYWHERE...these foos are about money..so it wouldnt be wierd for one of these foos to be doing business with one of there main enemies...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 4th, 2010, 5:48 am

Individual1 wrote:

Dodge city crips are in San Pedro..they use to be in the projects..and use to be called 2ND STREET MOB..

HCC..are in Harbor City.. between vermont and normandie on 253rd street..but u can find these foos anywhere

ANYWHERE...these foos are about money..so it wouldnt be wierd for one of these foos to be doing business with one of there main enemies...
thats whats up....you from that area?

i know 4 fact that Eastside Pain still active but whats up with the waterfronts in the Dana Strands?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 4th, 2010, 11:03 am

Individual1 wrote:

Dont pump these lame ass niggaz up! You gotta remmber they live in a area where a NO BLACK ZONE not to far away, them niggaz dont go over there putting in work on racists mexicans, they stay in that little shoppin center, trynna piece up for a NICK sack, them niggaz aint hustling either! They had no weed or coke! But yeah these niggaz aint even gotta purpose if they aint trynna move that no black zone AWAY for good!

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 4th, 2010, 7:40 pm

I aint tryin to pump these foos up..i dont even like these foos

but the older ones..thats done with all that done shit..they are on some get money type shit

As of JAN 4TH 2010...HCC got the best weed in the harbor..that use to be pedros specialty

i aint talkin about the youngsters pushin a 5 dolla nickle sack of stress for a p-dogg

but to Hoodstas question..

dana strand dont exit no more..it turned into condos..like they did to the Harbor city projects

eastside pain got a big ass injunction slapped on them..the dope spots aint there no more

you use to be able to drive down PCH..make a hot left..then a hot right.and dope would be everywhere..

just whistle and they'd walk up to the car servin

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 4th, 2010, 7:45 pm

Individual1 wrote:I aint tryin to pump these foos up..i dont even like these foos

but the older ones..thats done with all that done shit..they are on some get money type shit

As of JAN 4TH 2010...HCC got the best weed in the harbor..that use to be pedros specialty

i aint talkin about the youngsters pushin a 5 dolla nickle sack of stress for a p-dogg

dana strand dont exit no more..it turned into condos..like they did to the Harbor city projects

eastside pain got a big ass injunction slapped on them..the dope spots aint there no more

you use to be able to drive down PCH..make a hot left..then a hot right.and dope would be everywhere..

so ESP and Waterfronts dont exist nomore

i remember we had a nigga from ESP in my highschool..he said his dad lives over there so he out there every weekend in Wilmington?

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 4th, 2010, 8:35 pm

ESP aka Ghost town bloods are still there..they aint defunct...

they just got a injunction on them..so shit cooled down there

Waterfront.i know they aint active..

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2010, 8:25 pm

HCC and HxC riding together on EST? wheres 204th street in this whole thang?

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 7th, 2010, 11:54 pm

Im talkin too much..

i havent heard shit about 204 lately

they probly going at it with EST or some shit

EST,,FLATS and HC are all poppin right now.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 9:34 am

Individual1 wrote:Im talkin too much..

i havent heard shit about 204 lately

they probly going at it with EST or some shit

EST,,FLATS and HC are all poppin right now.

Good fuck them and there no black zone, I was so pissed off when I found about it, everytime I went to Harbor City with my X, I would be on some mexican hating and talking about I dont see a no black zone loud! LOL but I remember when the HBCC mistaken a ese from Flats and was from ES/WS Wilmas LOL but they beat his ass anyway in that T-shirt spot rite there where my X used to work!

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 8th, 2010, 11:33 am

On western??^^

Harbor city aint a no black zone....the eses and blacks are coo with each other..every now and then theirs a lil beef..but no blastin.. unless someone can say other wise..

foos are racist..but its dying down..

i see a gang of blacks around 204..even tho they got a hood down the street 208st

204 is weak... no one knew who they were until they shot a innocent little girl on some pussy shit

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Individual1 wrote:On western??^^

Harbor city aint a no black zone....the eses and blacks are coo with each other..every now and then theirs a lil beef..but no blastin.. unless someone can say other wise..

i see a gang of blacks around 204..even tho they got a hood down the street 208st

204 is weak... no one knew who they were until they shot a innocent little girl on some pussy shit

Good looking G, them niggaz killed my X's lil home gurl!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 8th, 2010, 7:48 pm

so the so called "racial war" in that area is dead?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 10:00 pm

dubts wrote:so the so called "racial war" in that area is dead?
I heard they had the no black zone for a minute and in Torrance a nigga with his homie then this coward ass niggaz scream "NIGGER" and smashed off I got in the middle of the street on crenshaw @ the intersection on the corner of El Camino! I threw a middle finger up then told em get out the car!

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 8th, 2010, 10:26 pm

that aint torrance^^^ thats Lawndale/Redondo/Gardena ^^^

torrance hoods on East of Western Ave

EST is a no black zone ...which is pretty much sepulveda to the south...torrance blvd to the north..although..there hood is

228 to the south..223rd to the north..normandie to the east n western to the west

but the area east side torrance is sepulveda...torrance blvd..vermont to the east and n western to the west

across torrance blvd is 204st..208st..and TxFlats off denker,budlong,catalina area..

there is no gang in the city of torrance...just harbor gateway of torrance which is patrolled by the lapd harbor division

really..besides Harbor Lomas..there aint no gangs west of western til u hit gardena

eldoregular

Unread post by eldoregular » January 20th, 2010, 10:00 am

u hear about that foo from 147 sur shoot at his baby mommas momma while holding his kid in the car he got 32 years other homie got 19 third ratted got found not guilty was up that crew just a bunch of tweakers or wut

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 23rd, 2010, 1:34 am

whats 147 sur??

eldoregular

Unread post by eldoregular » January 23rd, 2010, 7:47 pm

its a sur gang off 147st and crenshaw look up gardena man gets 32 years for car shooting dumb ass tweakers

redrona
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Unread post by redrona » June 13th, 2010, 2:55 pm

i was down there near narbonne high school for a regional track meet. lots of black n mexicans. saw some mexican gang tags but nothin else. also saw a guy dressed in red with a red low low, but i think he was from out of town. met a guy from west side piru there too, but he dont live in harbor city. ive heard of the harbor city crips b4 tho

khaniz
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: fort collins

Unread post by khaniz » July 13th, 2010, 2:22 am

My family are actually O.G.'s from HCC and I grew up there. I went to Normont then Fleming and finally Narbonne. I grew up with alot of the ese's that are locked up or dead now and I remember the beefs with EST up at Narbonne. My family is Thea, Treva, Deva, O.G. Bobcat, O.G. White Dog, Lil White Dog, Lil Juice R.I.P, Man and I grew up with the Fergusons.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2010, 12:53 am

Individual1 wrote:I aint tryin to pump these foos up..i dont even like these foos

You talkin' about them "new" condos, that lil gated community off of Vermont and PCH? I used to creep thru late nights with this chick I used to mess around with that lives up in there...

flako204st
What city do you live in now?: torrance

Unread post by flako204st » August 26th, 2010, 8:56 am

fuck niggers fuck all u hattin ass foos this is two oh four street 13 gang all u haters out there hattin cuz of a fuckin nigger gurl that the homies killed could suck my big dick I dont give a fuck dont talk shit bout my varrio come play instead u fuckin pussys. flako varrio 204street 13

flako204st

Unread post by flako204st » August 26th, 2010, 9:02 am

youngspade wrote:

fuck u this b flako varrio two oh four street fuck ur x's lil home gurl and fuck ur x too and fuck u too 204 street gang or dont bang levas

flako204st

Unread post by flako204st » August 26th, 2010, 9:04 am

flako204st wrote:
youngspade wrote:

fu-- u this b flako varrio two oh four street fu-- ur x's lil home gurl and fu-- ur x too and fu-- u too 204 street gang or dont bang levas
flako204st wrote:
youngspade wrote:

fu-- u this b flako varrio two oh four street fu-- ur x's lil home gurl and fu-- ur x too and fu-- u too 204 street gang or dont bang levas
fuck individual1 and fuck young spade fuckin lames haha