Oregon gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Oregon gangs

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 7th, 2005, 10:13 pm

49. Vice Lord Bloods

I thought those where 2 different gangs.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 11th, 2005, 4:12 am

yea they are 2 different gangs. flamin dont let these fools fool you aint none of these gangs even a presence here. and vancouver aint nothing so lets stop spreading the lies. only gangs here are in portland and there isnt no gsk or what ever these fools talking about and most of those gangs on that list are faulty

White_Raven

Unread post by White_Raven » February 23rd, 2005, 9:51 am

guardsman wrote:
White_Raven wrote:
guardsman wrote:Does anyone know if the double murder in Vancouver, WA last week was gang related?
I said, in another topic, that there were four crips going somewhere, when a car full of green bandanas (GSK) obviously, drove by and fired six shots two got hit and the other two spilt. which the now the whole gang system that once here is all screwed up because blood are moving in a crip territory now...but we'll see what happenes.
If thats the case who is the 40 year old Vancouver Police arrested connected to the shooting. Is he GSK? And the paper also says it was drug related.
The shooting that happened was for less than $200 of some drug and that guys was not directly related to GSK but he was wearing a green flag.

VieTxBrazYxBoY

Unread post by VieTxBrazYxBoY » February 26th, 2005, 12:51 pm

White_Raven wrote:
guardsman wrote:
White_Raven wrote:
guardsman wrote:Does anyone know if the double murder in Vancouver, WA last week was gang related?
I said, in another topic, that there were four crips going somewhere, when a car full of green bandanas (GSK) obviously, drove by and fired six shots two got hit and the other two spilt. which the now the whole gang system that once here is all screwed up because blood are moving in a crip territory now...but we'll see what happenes.
If thats the case who is the 40 year old Vancouver Police arrested connected to the shooting. Is he GSK? And the paper also says it was drug related.
The shooting that happened was for less than $200 of some drug and that guys was not directly related to GSK but he was wearing a green flag.
If they was wearing a green flag that don't mean they from GSK or what not! Ya'll ever heard of Damu? They bang green and red! My hood we bang green and red too! And alot of my homies be sportin that green flag...Its a blood thang dawg

White_Raven

Unread post by White_Raven » February 28th, 2005, 9:11 am

yeah for all i know you could be right but, how many gang are in vancouver, wa!?!?!?!

MiChuhSuh

LCV

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 25th, 2005, 1:52 am

Hey I just heard about this guy in the Music section, it seems he is from LCV, does anyone know about him?

http://www.thaistreets.com/

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: LCV

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 10:39 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Hey I just heard about this guy in the Music section, it seems he is from LCV, does anyone know about him?

http://www.thaistreets.com/
there's a pic of him

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 25th, 2006, 5:57 pm

so i heard LCV is affiliated with TRG?

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » May 31st, 2006, 4:41 pm

LCV - Lao Cambodian Vietnamese

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » May 31st, 2006, 4:41 pm

LCV - Lao Cambodian Vietnamese

krazzylaoboi

Unread post by krazzylaoboi » June 6th, 2006, 6:57 pm

what you guys wanna know about him?

krazzylaoboi

Unread post by krazzylaoboi » June 6th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt - were not affiliated with TRG ,but thai made a track with one of them his name is mac g on together we rize.

Evil Side boy - Laos Cambodian Vietnamese forgot the "S" homie hahaha.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 6th, 2006, 10:33 pm

krazzylaoboi wrote:Slakcs n a Tshirt - were not affiliated with TRG ,but thai made a track with one of them his name is mac g on together we rize.

just thought you guys was affiliated with raskals cuz you have the common enemy RCBs and thai be wearin lots of gray in his music

i also found a collab trakc a long time ago with some TRG and a LCV guy together dissing RCB heads

i heard LCVs sport the blue flag?

krazzylaoboi

Unread post by krazzylaoboi » June 7th, 2006, 4:22 am

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
krazzylaoboi wrote:Slakcs n a Tshirt - were not affiliated with TRG ,but thai made a track with one of them his name is mac g on together we rize.

just thought you guys was affiliated with raskals because you have the common enemy RCBs and thai be wearin lots of gray in his music

i also found a collab trakc a long time ago with some TRG and a LCV guy together dissing RCB heads

yeah that song dissin the bg rcb's is from the bg lcv'z and bg trg and he the only raskal down here so we koo with him. yeah we sport blue becuz are rival are rcb. and now the BG rcb are outta the game u dont see alot of them before them cats are soft so they be on the download kuz they getting punk too much or some of them switch hoodz.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 7th, 2006, 3:47 pm

krazzylaoboi wrote:
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:

just thought you guys was affiliated with raskals because you have the common enemy RCBs and thai be wearin lots of gray in his music

yeah that song dissin the bg rcb's is from the bg lcv'z and bg trg and he the only raskal down here so we koo with him. yeah we sport blue becuz are rival are rcb. and now the BG rcb are outta the game u dont see alot of them before them cats are soft so they be on the download kuz they getting punk too much or some of them switch hoodz.
seems a lot of asian gangs will rokc a certain color because that color is in opposition against their rival's colors
does lcv consider themselves crips?

krazzylaoboi

Unread post by krazzylaoboi » June 12th, 2006, 4:47 am

MistahSerpent wrote:
krazzylaoboi wrote:
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:

seems a lot of asian gangs will rokc a certain color because that color is in opposition against their rival's colors
does lcv consider themselves crips?

you can say that.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 27th, 2006, 12:22 am

VieTxBrazYxBoY wrote:
mennace wrote:im from ny bangin blood how many set out there
Theres a lot of blood gangs out in portland. But not really active from my point of view. From the black gangs there is Loc'd Out Piru, Loc'd Out Woodlawn, Woodlawn Bloods, Westside Rollin 20's, Westside Pirus, Lincoln Park, Burnside Bloods, and there is more I can't think of. For the mexicans there is a few. From what I heard 14 street are bloods and some gang called NGP. The asian blood gangs is my gang called Red cKobra Bloods. Other asian blood gangs is Laos Bloods, Nuk Lane Bloods, Asian Blood gang, P-town Bloods, Laos Khmer Boys/Bloods, Oriental Gangsta Bloods, Outlaw Loko Bloods, Asian Blood/Boys cKlique, Villians, and probably some more I can't think of
Crazy... I didn't know OLBz was in Oregon. How deep are they? Who do they beef with? Any other info is apreciated. About the Oriental Gangsta Boyz, were they created by another hood? How deep are they? Who do they beef with? Any other info is apreciated.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

New Gang Problems in Portland

Unread post by guardsman » August 4th, 2006, 7:38 am

The lawns are pristine, and the houses are new. But New Columbia, the 15-month-old mixed-income development in North Portland, faces an emerging crime problem that police say may be related, in part, to gang members who fled Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.

Police closed McCoy Park, the centerpiece of the development, at least twice last week after fights.

Residents are discussing a civilian foot patrol. There's been talk of adding police patrols. And this afternoon, the Housing Authority of Portland, the Parks & Recreation Bureau, police and neighborhood leaders are scheduled to meet at New Columbia to discuss the problems, a little more than a month before a new elementary school opens at the site.

"We do need to get in front of it before it gets out of control," said Officer Barry Hosier, a member of the North Precinct neighborhood response team. "We want to be proactive instead of reactive."

New versus old

Officers say that young people who had gang affiliations in Louisiana have moved in or around New Columbia and might be fighting with established gangs by trying to take over certain streets and parks, including McCoy. But police believe they're loosely organized groups and aren't recruiting or spraying graffiti.

Latino gangs also have been active, leading police to think that local gangs might be trying to establish authority in the neighborhood.

"Now that it's new turf, there are some concerns about whether gangs are trying to carve out new territory," said Steve Rudman, the executive director of the housing authority, which is the developer of the site.

Although there is not an officer specifically assigned to patrol New Columbia, unarmed, private security guards ride through the development on bicycles each day for six or seven hours, Rudman said.

Gangs are nothing new in the neighborhoods around New Columbia, which was built on the site of the old Columbia Villa housing project. Although former residents recall Columbia Villa fondly, gang violence erupted periodically starting in the late 1980s.

But the recent fights are the first instances of more serious crime at New Columbia.

The $155 million development includes low-income public housing and market-rate homes and is intended to serve as a sort of social laboratory where the poor and the middle class live side-by-side.

The first residents moved into the development in May 2005. By the time it's finished early next year, New Columbia will include 854 homes, including moderate-income rental units and housing for senior citizens.

McCoy Park, which sits in the middle and includes playground equipment, basketball courts and a fountain, is operated by the Parks Bureau.

For months, homeowners have complained about young people from public housing gathering in the park late into the night.

Vernon Baker, the vice president of the New Columbia homeowner's association, said that sort of activity is to be expected.

"Any time you have something new, people are going to congregate." Baker said. "They also have some programs for the youth, and that draws kids."

But, Baker said, in the past few weeks he's noticed large groups of youngsters on the basketball courts at the park around 10:30 p.m. and called security.

Park closes twice

Police also have noted an uptick in activity in the area. The park was closed a few hours early on July 24 and July 25, Hosier said.

The first night, police were called out on a report of someone displaying a gun. They arrived to find more than 60 people, including about 20 who were fighting and yelling obscenities.

The next night, more than 50 people were in the park chasing one another with sticks. Someone threw a bottle at officers, and a rock hit a police car. Officers arrested some juveniles, including one who threatened to shoot an officer, Hosier said.

Hosier, though, doesn't think recent problems should reflect poorly on the people who have moved from Louisiana or the residents at New Columbia.

"The troublemakers don't really live in New Columbia," he said. "They come and visit people in New Columbia or come and hang out at the park and cause the problems."

sheepdog55

Unread post by sheepdog55 » April 23rd, 2008, 11:36 am

Who is CBH? Seeing that tag over SSC on the Eastside.

sheepdog55

Unread post by sheepdog55 » May 16th, 2008, 7:25 am

Cycho Bounty Hunters?

Dramacydal6owe
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Unread post by Dramacydal6owe » December 28th, 2008, 5:24 am

The trece sets aren't as unified as they seem. Pine Street Cliques territory is... Pine street. Between 172nd and 181st. Very small gang but they're full of live cats who'll make it hot. I've seen three PSC dudes go at it with about 11-13 south siders, and the southsiders were the ones who got fucked up. The south siders are very very big, but most of them are just kids, many of them start problems for no reason and end up getting in trouble when they fuck with the wrong people. Paso Robles Boys, have gone at it with soutsiders and PSC. You'll always find various surenos inter mixing with other sets, but there's always some in-fighting between the sets. The neighborhood of 181st-190th between Burnside and Division is home to bloods(Don't know the sets). Rolling 60s can be found around 188th between Burnside and Glisan. There are Nortes here, but they're mostly out in the westside in Hillsboro. I heard one talking shit on the bus one day on Stark at about 172nd, he got off a couple stops on down the line around 162nd... wonder if he made it out! Rockwood isn't the place for a Norte to be walking around wearing his colors, let alone talking SHIT! There's alot of 18th streeters in Fairview, but they know better than to fuck with any surs out there.

CLUMZIEK0SX3
What city do you live in now?: BEAVERTON

Unread post by CLUMZIEK0SX3 » March 4th, 2009, 3:16 pm

qANqS IN 0REq0N;
I KN0W CUZ I BANq N I ACTUAlly lIVE HER;
LAWNDALE 13 KNIGHT0WLZ CLICK, TEPA 13,TWS 18, MPS 13, TBS 13, STC 13,
HIGHLAND 13, HILLSIDE 12, PLAyB0yS 13, SSC 13, SST 13, HARPYS 13, BCR 13,

AND DATS PRETTy MUCH the SHIt y0U q0TTA WORRy AB0Ut AROUND HERE.

OH N the GIRlS that R0ll HARD;

SSV, BPC, SL, FWH

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 11th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Are there alot of sureno varrios up in oregon?

alldayanyday
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by alldayanyday » March 16th, 2009, 2:34 pm

b.i.p. lil boobis from unthank park hustlers

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

HOOVERS AND UNTHANKS PARK BLOODS vs KERBY BLOC CRIS AND 60"s

Unread post by gautier » January 18th, 2010, 11:52 am

Gangland
Digging deeper into the landscape of Portland’s latest gang war

[January 14th, 2009]

The day before he left his North Portland home to spend New Year’s Eve with a friend in Gresham, 17-year-old Ramond Lawrence logged onto his MySpace page.

His mood icon on the social-networking site was set to “savage,” with flames bursting from an angry face. His personal update read: “FUCK MY OG’S MY YG’S IZ READY F4 WAR.”

The war is on.

Police in Portland and Gresham have investigated 11 gang-related shootings since an Unthank Park Hustler was gunned down by a Kerby Blocc Crip in a North Portland church. The slaying set off a monthlong chain of violence among the city’s black gangs, who had gone more than a year without killing each other’s members.

From the moment Darshawn Cross, 31, was slain Dec. 12 at the funeral of his friend’s mother in New Hope Missionary Baptist Church, gang outreach workers say all rules were off.

“It just hadn’t gotten to that level in Portland, and now the barrier has been crossed,” says Michael Johnson, an outreach worker and former member of the Columbia Villa Crips. “There’s no boundaries.”

Outreach workers say the war has drawn in disparate elements of Portland’s gangland, uniting former rivals and making unlikely allies in a bid for mutual protection.

Lawrence’s alleged involvement in one New Year’s Eve slaying is a case in point.

In a shootout near Southeast 188th Avenue and Burnside Street, Lawrence is charged with killing 18-year-old Willy Butler, a Kerby Blocc Crip, just seconds after Butler gunned down Lawrence’s friend, 18-year-old Darius Perry.

Lawrence’s MySpace page boasts he’s a member of Hoover Criminals 74, a Crips-affiliated gang out of Los Angeles. He throws the gang’s sign in his MySpace photo, thumb jutting between scissored fingers. His street name, according to court documents, is “Groove Face.” “H74VER DID IT GR74VE,” his MySpace profile says, with “74” replacing “oo” in both words.

Though he is a Crip, Lawrence told police he was hanging out on New Year’s Eve with Perry, an Unthank Park Hustler. The Crips and their rivals, including the Unthank Park Hustlers, had been shooting at each other almost daily since the Dec. 12 slaying at New Hope Missionary Baptist Church.

But the friendship between Lawrence and Perry—and the fact that Lawrence is now in juvenile detention accused of killing a fellow Crip—shows that bonds of blood and loyalty can transcend gang affiliation.

Lawrence and Perry grew close while doing time together under supervision by the Oregon Youth Authority, says Robert Richardson, director of Emmanuel Community Services, which provides job assistance to gang youths. In Portland, a small city with an even smaller minority population, Richardson says it’s not unusual for members of rival gangs to become buddies through mutual friends, family bonds or incarceration.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 18th, 2010, 11:55 am

another article

In non-Sam Adams-related news, stories shared at a meeting this morning of the city’s Gang Violence Task Force indicate the recent battles between Crips and Bloods show no sign of cooling down.

Police said:

•In the past two weeks, four Kerby Blocc Crips were arrested in East Portland with guns in their car and four Hoover Criminals were found hiding in some bushes with a sawed-off shotgun.

•Gang cops were out in force for the Jan. 16 premiere of the Biggie Smalls biopic Notorious at the Lloyd Center cinemas. But attendance by known gang members was light. (Outreach workers tell WW many gang members are staying away from high-profile venues to avoid the cops — and each other.)

•Recent gang fights at David Douglas High School have been announced beforehand on MySpace. Battles between black and Hispanic gangs on the streets have spilled into the outer Southeast Portland school. Recently there were 10 fights at the school over a four-day period. Groups of up to 20 youths from Troutdale, Gresham and North Portland have been showing up at the school looking for fights.

•As reported in WW, the major gangs battling still appear to be the Rolling 60s, Hoover Criminals, Unthank Park Hustlers and the Kerby Blocc Crips. Law-enforcement officials worry that the war has aligned the Unthanks with the Hoovers against the 60s and the Kerbys.

Gang outreach worker Michael Johnson, a former Columbia Villa Crip, said two news Crip-affiliated gangs called the Cutthroats and the 80s have formed to make war on the police. He predicted the lull in activity after recent funerals will soon turn into a fight between gangs and the cops.

Outreach worker Rebecca Black said after heavy job losses in the community, more kids are selling drugs in order to support their families.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » January 23rd, 2010, 7:59 am

Can anyone on here tell me about IVC??? I know Blue Crush (RIP) from there. I know its a crip set in portland but i dont know where there hood is or what IVC stands for. Anyone know?? Thanks.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 23rd, 2010, 3:39 pm

inglewood village crip a crip set from gest were inglewood

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2010, 3:56 pm

gautier wrote:inglewood village crip a crip set from gest were inglewood

Imperial Village Crip

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » January 24th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Ooooooooook i thought it standed for something that had to to with portland. So its a set from LA that moved up here? Like the 60s and shit?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 11:12 pm

lewis503 wrote:Ooooooooook i thought it standed for something that had to to with portland. So its a set from LA that moved up here? Like the 60s and shit?

Yeah, its Really Inglewood Imperial Village Crip but the CORRECT term for IVC is Imperial Village Crip!

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » January 25th, 2010, 10:28 pm

For sure man good info. Another question: Are the Hoovers in portland not crips anymore? They call themselves the hoover CRIMINALS not hoover crips. I know hoover is a famous crip set in LA but did the portland set break away from the crips?? On the gangland about portland they dont mention anything about them being crips. And its just wierd to me that they call them selves the Hoover criminals not crips. Plus arent they allies with unthank park who are bloods?? Whats the deal??