Caps from Sports Teams

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by willihen » August 7th, 2003, 8:06 pm

Was wonderin if somebody could list a few sets that wear Major league Baseball team caps that represent their set.

like...
Rollin 20s- Texas Rangers
Kitchen Crip- Kansas City

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Gang caps

Unread post by Kountry » August 7th, 2003, 9:48 pm

Athens =ATL or the Angels
BPS= Bulls
Hoovers= Houston Astros
and Bg Casper will tell you the rest

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 7th, 2003, 9:57 pm

we already cover this topic in the gang colors post

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 8th, 2003, 2:25 am

FOLKS JUST BE REPEATIN THEY SELF.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » August 8th, 2003, 8:02 am

thanks, kountry

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by Casper » July 12th, 2004, 11:50 am

Atlanta Braves- Almighty Ambrose

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 4th, 2009, 2:49 pm

- the Sixtie Rollin 60s wear the Blue Seattle Mariners Hat
- The HArlems from Denker Park wear the Detroit Tigers hat

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2009, 6:33 am

santana blocc compton crips raider in the 80' now its sox !
sscc seatle mariner to the fullest and sd caps for south drive atlantic was the one roccin the d of detroi in the hub along with ducky hood
kelly parkc sport kansas city kc
nayborhood compton crips is on huston astros since in compton ny yankees is nutty blocc compton crips.. nhcc also are often with the c caps is it cowboys
acacia blocc compton wear the atlanta shit even if old school drivaz was also rockin the a but the d tiger is more used
them farm's had florida shit on
tragniew had the t hat witha c inside who know whats that team is it texas sumthin
mob have the small red m caps the funny shit is that i dont know shit about the teams name ..for me they rep more the gang than any team since im not into watchin sport

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 19th, 2009, 11:18 am

bgcasper wrote:santana blocc compton crips raider in the 80' now its sox !
sscc seatle mariner to the fullest and sd caps for south drive atlantic was the one roccin the d of detroi in the hub along with ducky hood
nayborhood compton crips is on huston astros since in compton ny yankees is nutty blocc compton crips.. nhcc also are often with the c caps is it cowboys
acacia blocc compton wear the atlanta shit even if old school drivaz was also rockin the a but the d tiger is more used
tragniew had the t hat witha c inside who know whats that team is it texas sumthin
mob have the small red m caps the funny shit is that i dont know shit about the teams name ..for me they rep more the gang than any team since im not into watchin sport
TTP--- Texas Tech./Texas Rangers
APB----Atlanta Braves
FTP...SF Giants
CBP...Chicago bears
SBCC...Sox/Dallas Cowboyz/Minesota Twins
SGC...Green Bay Packers
NHP...Yankeez
LPP...ST.Louis Cardinals
OSCC....Orioles
TPCC...Minesota Twins/
FHCC...Florida Marlins
PVCC...Phillies
WSP...Washington Nationals
MPCC...Milwauke Brewers
PHCC..Phillies
AGCC...Atlanta Braves
NBCC...Yankeez

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » December 22nd, 2009, 10:03 am

That niew fitted is Twins dumbass and the nh's wear mets fitteds. Alot of hoods in Cpt wear the Padres fitted tho' PV's, ST's, etc... but why u keep speakin on Compton anyways? Casper stay searching for niggas in CPT on myspace all day loser ass nigga.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 24th, 2009, 7:53 am

well ...keep that booty in motion babe ... jumpin humbin up and down on deez ...thats worth wastin your precious time 4?? knowin dawm weelll u dont injure people thru screen bichin why wastin time yappin ? cuzz 2 type of doggs u fit the chiwawa type ...and dont take it personal keep it compton cuzz lol
its been month since i clicced on that foe shit on the profile but .....obviously that shit aint bitchproof..cause obviously u keep that nutts rodeo on a solo tip even kevin gave that up cuzz might have sum better to do well i did put yo lame ass name on foe but bitchy bichh keep on commentin my shit so i guess the only change ..is that
cuzz have to clicc on yo dumm ass name to cc all that nutt swingin show ..move on life and save your keyboard for sum worth
honestly u could die sniffing anthrax i would care more about my roachs wealth cuzz i ignored u try the same ....peace and compton up homie lolol :arrow:

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 25th, 2009, 6:19 am

Manso wrote:
That niew fitted is Twins dumbass and the nh's wear mets fitteds. Alot of hoods in Cpt wear the Padres fitted tho' PV's, ST's, etc... but why u keep speakin on Compton anyways? Casper stay searching for niggas in CPT on myspace all day loser ass nigga.
i dont know any other hood exept PV thats sporting padres

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 25th, 2009, 9:11 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="Manso"][quote="bgcasper"]santana blocc compton crips raider in the 80' now its sox !
mob have the small red m caps the funny shit is that i dont know shit about the teams name ..for me they rep more the gang than any team since im not into watchin sport[/quote]
That niew fitted is Twins dumbass and the nh's wear mets fitteds. Alot of hoods in Cpt wear the Padres fitted tho' PV's, ST's, etc... but why u keep speakin on Compton anyways? Casper stay searching for niggas in CPT on myspace all day loser ass nigga.[/quote]

i dont know any other hood exept PV thats sporting padres[/quote]
the compton internet lookin for a daddy squad crips wear those cause padre means bg casper in spanish

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 25th, 2009, 9:19 pm

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 25th, 2009, 9:25 pm

oh ... yes on last thang ...its still woooday all day dont c hatin the woldwidness of the C its deep its blue and its all over the world cope with it ...
cause bitchin aint gonna paint the ocean

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 26th, 2009, 12:37 am

bgcasper wrote:oh ... yes on last thang ...its still woooday all day dont c hatin the woldwidness of the C its deep its blue and its all over the world cope with it ...
cause bitchin aint gonna paint the ocean

Im starting to believe you are an idiot!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 26th, 2009, 5:09 am

[quote="youngspade"][quote="bgcasper"]oh ... yes on last thang ...its still woooday all day dont c hatin the woldwidness of the C its deep its blue and its all over the world cope with it ...
cause bitchin aint gonna paint the ocean[/quote]

Im starting to believe you are an idiot![/quote]
well only starting now ??welll idiot i am but than how can u define the fan..the readers of such a dumm ass? people who read my comments for years ...yall who catch feeling over stupid idiotic comment as you define them ...yall anomimous coward with chess s'd up quik to grab the french crip ticket to prov how real yo ass is lol man ... u start to believe im idiot but cuzzz keep that yg status in motion ....swan up cuzzz piru love bro can u ignore me ????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 26th, 2009, 5:59 am

the funnyest thang is that a gang of yall learned a gang of shit from my idiotic post never ever a single thanks man , thats cool lol
me im thankfull theres few mudafuccaz around that made this board informative on alll level from texas cholos to the berber its all good to me those cuzz logg here with nice post that had me rollin or even first hand old school knowledge that we'v been sharin
no need to blast no name they know who they r ... but the hataz are also responsible for the emptyness of the nowaday board
what to say ...wel take it 4 what it is ...no need to catch feeling no need to go on a crusade to find the realest cyber gangsta
..just light it up take one and laught thats all life's about thats what i was sayin ...try to prove u hard by dissrespectin unknown people from unknown places???
if u think u can repaint the ocean ..well what a big task ...but u better wake up no time to waste on a forum
cause the only shit ull paint online is your clown nose ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 26th, 2009, 6:12 am

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 27th, 2010, 4:10 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Manso wrote:
i dont know any other hood exept PV thats sporting padres
AND U SUPPOSEDLY FROM WHERE? EVERYBODY IN THE HUB KNOW THAT STC'S SPORT THOSE SD FITTEDS. CUZ U JUST ANOTHER 1 OF THOSE GROUPIE ASS MARK NIGGAS THAT HOMIES WITH THIS FRENCH FAGGOT BG FAGSTER. U PROBABLY ON OTHER WEBSITES SAYIN U FROM A DIFFERENT HOOD TOO. SHIT U PROBABLY ARE THAT FRENCH FAGGOT CASPER USING A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 27th, 2010, 4:18 pm

bgcasper wrote:Image

I just realize you actually posted this picture

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 28th, 2010, 8:50 am

youngspade wrote:

BRUH BG CASPER AND THIS FAKE KELLY NIGGA PROBABLY THE SAME MUTHAFUCCA. NIGGAS ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME GOIN BACK N' FORTH SPEAKIN ON SHIT THEY AINT EVEN FROM. OLE GROUPIE ASS MYSPACE NIGGAS

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 28th, 2010, 9:41 am

Manso wrote:
youngspade wrote:

BRUH BG CASPER AND THIS FAKE KELLY NIGGA PROBABLY THE SAME MUTHAFUCCA. NIGGAS ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME GOIN BACK N' FORTH SPEAKIN ON SHIT THEY AINT EVEN FROM. OLE GROUPIE ASS MYSPACE NIGGAS
we can met up and i show you whos fake!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 28th, 2010, 3:55 pm

I just realize you actually posted this picture[/quote]
BRUH BG CASPER AND THIS FAKE KELLY NIGGA PROBABLY THE SAME MUTHAFUCCA. NIGGAS ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME GOIN BACK N' FORTH SPEAKIN ON SHIT THEY AINT EVEN FROM. OLE GROUPIE ASS MYSPACE NIGGAS[/quote]

we can met up and i show you whos fake![/quote]
OK LETS GO BITCH BOY. HOW U GONNA MAKE IT THO WHEN U IN FRANCE OR CANADA? LIL FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGA

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 28th, 2010, 5:20 pm

Manso wrote:I just realize you actually posted this picture
BRUH BG CASPER AND THIS FAKE KELLY NIGGA PROBABLY THE SAME MUTHAFUCCA. NIGGAS ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME GOIN BACK N' FORTH SPEAKIN ON SHIT THEY AINT EVEN FROM. OLE GROUPIE ASS MYSPACE NIGGAS[/quote]

OK LETS GO BITCH BOY. HOW U GONNA MAKE IT THO WHEN U IN FRANCE OR CANADA? LIL FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGA[/quote]

france? i guess you got sumething hella twisted!

naw im in paramount right now and you said you from ccompton so we can catch fade

set up a time and date

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 28th, 2010, 9:44 pm

cuzz if thats 4 real im not let u handle that solo pm cuzzz

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 9:47 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Manso wrote:I just realize you actually posted this picture
OK LETS GO BITCH BOY. HOW U GONNA MAKE IT THO WHEN U IN FRANCE OR CANADA? LIL FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGA[/quote]

france? i guess you got sumething hella twisted!

naw im in paramount right now and you said you from ccompton so we can catch fade

set up a time and date[/quote]

I used to live in Paramount with my Uncle from 20s

We stayed off Somerset Blvd

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 9:52 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I used to live in Paramount with my STEP DAD from 20s

We stayed off Somerset Blvd

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 28th, 2010, 10:09 pm

lets turn that into a positiv thang let street gang organise a free fight show with members ill be against few of the shrimps that been yappin for a hot second
but for real i wanna a c how that young spade look like i never met a yg in motion he might be a double og by the time the shit 's on
and i wonder how thick are manson's glasses are they as thick as mr x ones ??cause that busta was a dryed old ass ugly no life skinny wimmpy lookin busta
thats not my poin of view it was the words used by the forum lady he atempted to date she slapped her door closed on his face as soon as she saw how far he was from what he pretended to cc .....cuzzz keep that pie in motion with tattaa on your side ...u aint a playa thats 4 sho and keep it real u wish u was ...
i wonder how manso look like ....but the one im waiting with a passion is that mangler ...that republican hoodsta pushin bush up like he was nypsey
im also waiting for george and his jungle homie from that crenshaw library but will they come with kevin or without ?????
but the princess of the show will defenetly cc on the dead corner or should i say coroner or nurse ???
the super dooopa looopa raaaaooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu names yg cck bone 2 from nella 148 apartments
who is not even able to tel us why they beefed with dl shiiiit the bich even disapeared from here ....
the only people here that i would gladely meet are in my opinion the realest like most of real compton mudafuccaz around that bich
from kelly to elm even undercover sscc's and wlhcc also we pass via largo and alondra to bkm and cvcg that been laughtin at most of the shit they found around the net like east side lantana or west fruit town and finaly the real santana blocc crips named peanuts !!!!the rest are a buchn of people
that use to live there and are hatin on me cause of the same reason .people tend to hate on their own sins more than on otha peoples shit real ridaz dont get caught up in an internet diss contest they meet up ...peace

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 10:28 pm

bgcasper wrote:lets turn that into a positiv thang let street gang organise a free fight show with members ill be against few of the shrimps that been yappin for a hot second
but for real i wanna a c how that young spade look like i never met a yg in motion he might be a double og by the time the shit 's on
and i wonder how thick are manson's glasses are they as thick as mr x ones ??cause that busta was a dryed old ass ugly no life skinny wimmpy lookin busta
thats not my poin of view it was the words used by the forum lady he atempted to date she slapped her door closed on his face as soon as she saw how far he was from what he pretended to cc .....cuzzz keep that pie in motion with tattaa on your side ...u aint a playa thats 4 sho and keep it real u wish u was ...
i wonder how manso look like ....but the one im waiting with a passion is that mangler ...that republican hoodsta pushin bush up like he was nypsey
im also waiting for george and his jungle homie from that crenshaw library but will they come with kevin or without ?????
but the princess of the show will defenetly cc on the dead corner or should i say coroner or nurse ???
the super dooopa looopa raaaaooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu names yg cck bone 2 from nella 148 apartments
who is not even able to tel us why they beefed with dl shiiiit the bich even disapeared from here ....
the only people here that i would gladely meet are in my opinion the realest like most of real compton mudafuccaz around that bich
from kelly to elm even undercover sscc's and wlhcc also we pass via largo and alondra to bkm and cvcg that been laughtin at most of the shit they found around the net like east side lantana or west fruit town and finaly the real santana blocc crips named peanuts !!!!the rest are a buchn of people
that use to live there and are hatin on me cause of the same reason .people tend to hate on their own sins more than on otha peoples shit real ridaz dont get caught up in an internet diss contest they meet up ...peace

Asson I saw my name, SENT!

Now you pm me back

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 10:41 pm

youngspade wrote:
bgcasper wrote:lets turn that into a positiv thang let street gang organise a free fight show with members ill be against few of the shrimps that been yappin for a hot second

Asson I saw my name, SENT!

Now you pm me back

But I took it as a complament! Real Niggaz dont agree with everything.....so if I disagree with you then im only being real. Dont take it personal, ive met of said a few things towards you but I aint sweating it that bad, but yeah im not like these other niggaz, im FORREAL and REALLY REAL!

I cant speak for nobody but me and all I said was I used to live in Paramount too :P Whats the big deal my nugga?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 29th, 2010, 3:20 am

yeah much respect to that young loks nice to have finally a face behind posts anyway we did what we did
and since you gave me respect when most of the super yg and republicanh hoodstaz was dissin my race when they first saw my pic u showed respect
it goes right back ..u do look like u talk .and that looks real to me .