Oregon gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Oregon gangs

Unread post by youngspade » January 25th, 2010, 11:33 pm

lewis503 wrote:For sure man good info. Another question: Are the Hoovers in portland not crips anymore? They call themselves the hoover CRIMINALS not hoover crips. I know hoover is a famous crip set in LA but did the portland set break away from the crips?? On the gangland about portland they dont mention anything about them being crips. And its just wierd to me that they call them selves the Hoover criminals not crips. Plus arent they allies with unthank park who are bloods?? Whats the deal??

Since Portland is sooooo close, and has a bigg 0 presence then more so in PORTLAND than lets say acroos the nation somewhere where they still have the CRIP in HoOver sets. But its kinda a West Coast thing since there soooooo CLOSE to the REAL thing (LA)! Most states past AZ and Utah if im not mistaken!? Also Im saying I wouldnt be shocked if they were Crip Wheelers, and Blood Wheelers aka CriminaLs just like in LA.

Then you also have to put in PLAY which SET of Hoover, 52, are definetlely C'n it!

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 26th, 2010, 12:09 am

first for the guy who tried to correct me they were inglewood village crips one of the first westside crips they changed to imperial village crip after there projects were torn down for the new freeway .No your history!. I have relatives from 5 duce gc Lil hoov slim and OG tiny pookie they said the hovers turned criminals cause they have fueds with most crip gangs around them they closest ally is longbeach insanes who are in a similar situation with the crips in there city.together they are called the hoosanes!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 26th, 2010, 11:13 am

gautier wrote:first for the guy who tried to correct me they were inglewood village crips one of the first westside crips they changed to imperial village crip after there projects were torn down for the new freeway .No your history!. I have relatives from 5 duce gc Lil hoov slim and OG tiny pookie they said the hovers turned criminals cause they have fueds with most crip gangs around them they closest ally is longbeach insanes who are in a similar situation with the crips in there city.together they are called the hoosanes!

"KNOW" how to spell or put a sentence together, and you didnt teach me notthing, Inglewood Village Crip is a old term, But they are NO IMPERIAL VILLAGE CRIP thats all that matters!

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 27th, 2010, 9:46 am

Are you following me? well i dont have to know how .I make over 90,000 a year traveling from country to country.you just wait for your brother to get out of jail so you can tell him whats going on in the hood you smart ass thug.While i lay on the beach in phuket ,thailand with four young thai girls giving me a rub down.while you hope the inglewood pd or mexicans bust a cap in that" thoot"a (littl thai for you smart ass)LOL.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 27th, 2010, 2:43 pm

gautier wrote:Are you following me? well i dont have to know how .I make over 90,000 a year traveling from country to country.you just wait for your brother to get out of jail so you can tell him whats going on in the hood you smart ass thug.While i lay on the beach in phuket ,thailand with four young thai girls giving me a rub down.while you hope the inglewood pd or mexicans bust a cap in that" thoot"a (littl thai for you smart ass)LOL.

Your gay,

and you have no ideal who my brother is "PEC'K PEC'K" - fuck boi, a little tagalog bitch. (Not gonna really talk about it but, SD niggaaz are RATS) Fuk you anyway, why my brother gone anyway. But you shouldnt fuck with me or him, sorry lose lose bitch boy!

Yeah IPD, possible, if they got enough balls, but I doubt that my dads knows Lt's. and Mrs. Max Waters, so if did happen tough lock, because its all about who you know now days.

Mexicans, damn they gunna have to answer to my primo and hes crazy ass fuck doesnt bang, then I grew up around his brother thats a RSLfrom Inglewood so he;ll be pretty upset, Ive even lived with his mother, father and KIDS lol?

You my nugha R A pussayBOHI

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 28th, 2010, 5:16 am

sip sip titi putang inamo pungit bakla.I can speak tagalog to putang ina.you still didnt get the picture did you your stuck in the hood and i get to travel around the world i have really been to philipines subic bay, cebu, etc ...you are stuck the white man got u were he wants you your the white mans bitchyour just another nigga statistic u lolife hoodrat ass nigga.Ihave benifits hi hi do you know what that is suka i have a tsp Retirement plan federal government insurance. what you got your brother thats in jail and your hood ha! ha! do you own a home i have three rent them ou to the military housing getting money legaly you dumb scum bag drug dealer well dont worry the white man got a house for lil broke poor ass gangstas like u.Be a man stand on your oun quit talking about what you and your brother and your hood gone to do what can u do yourself.

right now your brother is locked up being told when to eat when to sleep when to shower HA! Ha! whose the bitch! I think your big brother is.Please dont tell me you have kids see sorry ass niggas like you need your balls cut off so you cant spew out another dumb little nigglet like u.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 28th, 2010, 9:00 am

gautier wrote:Are you following me? well i dont have to know how .I make over 90,000 a year traveling from country to country.you just wait for your brother to get out of jail so you can tell him whats going on in the hood you smart ass thug.While i lay on the beach in phuket ,thailand with four young thai girls giving me a rub down.while you hope the inglewood pd or mexicans bust a cap in that" thoot"a (littl thai for you smart ass)LOL.
AH SO U CHILLIN WITH BG FAGSTER OUT THERE IN THAILAND? LMAO

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 28th, 2010, 9:08 am

let me set the record straight, the real 18streeters in oregon are westside 18st 54th tiny locos in oregon, they are legit, got started by a homie from westside 18st 54th tiny locos from LA, my click westside 18st shatto park locos use to be in oregon but the few that were got locked up, they had bout 20 to 30 youngsters who claimed my click sayin westside 18st shadow park locos, 1 of those lames tryed addin me on myspace and when i told him y u claimin he said he wasnt that their park is in shadows, then they started claimin westside 18st shatto park locos surenos, we let every1 know they were fakes but they had to get a lesson after 1 of them named chino got a 18 tatted on his face, they werent legit 18s, they were mis claming us and gettin our hood tatted, so homies from 54th payed them a visit, fucked up the vato chino, theyres already a chino from westside 18st shatto park locos over in mexico whos really from our hood, and they made that foo remove the ink, they sent a message tellin all his homies who claimed u rep 18 again and its gonna be worse, now they quit claimin 18

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 28th, 2010, 9:20 am

Manso wrote:

You think only two black people only beehn to thailand thers alot of brothas that live over there that cat bg i emailed him cause i wanted to meet him but i didnt doit he into that kickboxing i am into other "things". actualy i live in patya not phuket i said phuket cause it have beter beaches and that jackass i was talking to woudnt know the deference.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 10:25 am

gautier wrote:sip sip titi putang inamo pungit bakla.I can speak tagalog to putang ina.you still didnt get the picture did you your stuck in the hood and i get to travel around the world i have really been to philipines subic bay, cebu, etc ...you are stuck the white man got u were he wants you your the white mans bitchyour just another nigga statistic u lolife hoodrat ass nigga.Ihave benifits hi hi do you know what that is suka i have a tsp Retirement plan federal government insurance. what you got your brother thats in jail and your hood ha! ha! do you own a home i have three rent them ou to the military housing getting money legaly you dumb scum bag drug dealer well dont worry the white man got a house for lil broke poor ass gangstas like u.Be a man stand on your oun quit talking about what you and your brother and your hood gone to do what can u do yourself.

right now your brother is locked up being told when to eat when to sleep when to shower HA! Ha! whose the bitch! I think your big brother is.Please dont tell me you have kids see sorry ass niggas like you need your balls cut off so you cant spew out another dumb little nigglet like u.

Your gay, you really over here speaking on my brother like you dont know anyone or ever asociate with someone whos' in jail so on that note your prolly a COP, FAGBOHI!

Second off, ive been to Jamaica and Mexico, so what? Yur still that gayboi who's talking about shit hes never experiened, your the only idiot to post talking about someones brother whos in JAIL! Your a fucking LAMEO!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 10:29 am

Its sunny in Vegas today :).

LOl your a fucking nerd homie, your lame ass fuck, nigga my uncle owns acres in the mountains in UTAH, my BLACK granpa owns property in MEXICO! LOL and ive had a townhouse in Lousiana when I wasnt even 18, lol fucking loser, and I didnt live in the poor area, actually I lived in a wealthy city called Ruston, Lousiana, LOL a black man having a townhouse in the LAST Place in the country they stopped hanging people!!?!!

^^ That doesnt matter when you have money!

and FUCK you and YOUR 3rd WORLD COUNRY, you aint got no MONEY G. You aint traveling shit, your on the INTERNET posting articles about OREGON, you fucking lame boi! Which nobody even CARES about you fucking lameo ass nigga! Fuck you!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 28th, 2010, 3:50 pm

gautier wrote:
Manso wrote:

You think only two black people only beehn to thailand thers alot of brothas that live over there that cat bg i emailed him cause i wanted to meet him but i didnt doit he into that kickboxing i am into other "things". actualy i live in patya not phuket i said phuket cause it have beter beaches and that jackass i was talking to woudnt know the deference.
NAW I WAS JUST SAYIN THAT SHIT WAS A COINCIDENCE... BUT CASPER AINT EVEN BLACK HE ALREADY IN HIS ENVIRONMENT SINCE HE ASIAN

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 28th, 2010, 3:56 pm

Ha! Ha! did i get you mad .Why you still talking about what your uncle and daddy got. And who in california have not been to mexico.Its seems like you were and orphan cause didnt you say you stayed with a mexican family in inglewood.This old orphan Any ass nigga.Now i see why you like to say fag and gayboy cause you have been molested yea i heard about yall orphan kids and what yall go threw .Im sorry i ddint know you was an abuse child.I guest thats also why you look up to your brother when he come home from prison he going to taech you some thuggin love LOL and Utah mountains thats were they got all them poor white people i seen that on the christian channel.damn your life has really been fuck up .I sorry that i picked on you. Its a shame that the Familes let little gay molested orphan boys in i guess I F G stands for I Fuck Gays so did you get sexed in like the little bitches do.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 6:11 pm

LOL your a waste

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 6:17 pm

gautier wrote:Ha! Ha! did i get you mad .Why you still talking about what your uncle and daddy got. And who in california have not been to mexico.Its seems like you were and orphan cause didnt you say you stayed with a mexican family in inglewood.This old orphan Any ass nigga.Now i see why you like to say fag and gayboy cause you have been molested yea i heard about yall orphan kids and what yall go threw .Im sorry i ddint know you was an abuse child.I guest thats also why you look up to your brother when he come home from prison he going to taech you some thuggin love LOL and Utah mountains thats were they got all them poor white people i seen that on the christian channel.damn your life has really been fu-- up .I sorry that i picked on you. Its a shame that the Familes let little gay molested orphan boys in i guess I F G stands for I fu-- Gays so did you get sexed in like the little women do.

You little gay OREGON boy stay in the FIELDS fucking country boi you aint shit,

*GAUITER HERO ass nigga"

Im not from IF, and you wouldnt say that tooo THE LITTIESTnigga in his face. You feel like youre in control because your behind a computer. Yes, I used to live with my primo that I grew up with, so what? How about you post a picture of your little nerdy ass! Funny how nobody even pays your any attention. Stay in OREGON wannaB. You joined a site to talk about LA but aint never BEEN there. Actually, for being black, going to MEXICO is good, but I love how to dismiss everything positive about me like me being in jamaica, but you respond to mexico, or like I had my own townhouse before I was 18, yet you say something about my uncles 100 acres in the Utah Mountains, Your the guy following and RESEARCHING my posts for your little GRATITUDE!

Your lame buddy......., yet you still have time to talk about LA shit (IF, ETC) but you live in fucking OREGON!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 6:28 pm

Oh yeah sorry if your reply but it would be a waste of your time, since I wont even read or reply to your lame ass!

Have a good day Mr. Gauiter Hero!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 6:34 pm

youngspade wrote:Oh yeah sorry if your reply but it would be a waste of your time, since I wont even read or reply to your lame ass!

Have a good day Mr. Gauiter Hero!

I cant even see your posts :).

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

portland oregon gang map

Unread post by gautier » February 10th, 2010, 12:36 pm

feel free to comment i will coerrect

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

portland oregon gang map

Unread post by gautier » February 10th, 2010, 12:39 pm

feel free to comment i will coerrect http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... 830eb&z=12

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » March 8th, 2010, 9:12 am

Can anyone on here tell me what set Kenny Mack is from??? I know hes a blood but i cant figure out what set he is. Someone let me know

AirBoyx1
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: portland

Unread post by AirBoyx1 » April 28th, 2010, 11:01 am

I moved to portland about 5years ago from central los angeles. currently going to school in washington.
im bit old but i decided its never too late to get some education in. surrounding your self around positive mind sets can only
level you up in positive ways.
as far as that gang banging shit goes... if you aint a banger... no sense in dwelling on that kind of shit.
i was actually surprised as far as asians from cali thats around here. i actually met few that i knew from la.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 12:45 pm

HoOvEr n StC13 RuN PDX.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 12:48 pm

IVC is TagBanGerz onLi C's makIn noise in the 503 is 60z, KBC n 62 ECC.

revbobmartin
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: ANCHORAGE

Unread post by revbobmartin » November 29th, 2010, 1:22 pm

Greetings all,

I would like to ask if anyone has heard of or knows of a street gang in Portland OR calling themselves the Portland Pirates? I do know that there is a Hockey team name that but I could not find anything about a gang. Any and all help is very much appreciated.

Blessings and peace,

revbobmartin
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: ANCHORAGE

Unread post by revbobmartin » November 29th, 2010, 2:56 pm

So it sounds as if there is no street gang calling themselves the Portland Pirates other than the Hockey Team right.

Thanks for all your help from an ex-MS warlord.

kswiss
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Unread post by kswiss » April 7th, 2011, 5:37 pm

To set the record straight. Ain't no gang in p.o. called portland pirates.the only major black gangs in p.o. is lop,wpb,cvc,kbc,uph,hcg. Everything else in between is a non factor.

Taurus
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Taurus » June 17th, 2011, 4:24 am

What about the hob gang( hang out boys 13).I spoke with some fool from out there.he says that there pretty deep out there in Portland Oregon.