what hoods have the tightest alliances

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 12:39 pm

sickntwisted wrote:a lott off you NIGGAZ be teaming up kissin each other ass then when yall get in a argument yall start callin each other fake that homo shit for any real banger that been reppin they set for years blood sweat and tears cant even take these kind off sites serious yall know and if you aint bangin wtf are u diong on a gangs site???? what u a groupie?? dont asnwer that
Acutally I was just posting something because im chasing him in the top posters list LOL!

and

Your not giving people your hood name but you calling other people fake!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 22nd, 2010, 3:15 pm

u actin like u super blood n shit, homie travels around the world, gets money in netherlands, puts in major work for the swans, knows everything about every hood in L.A., all types of shit... but at the end of the day is scared to put down a hood name because he aint from swans hood and aint got a name, all while hes courageous enough to challenge everyone to come through swans hood and talk.. really tho homie? lol

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 8:45 pm

pistolslanga wrote:u actin like u super blood n shit, homie travels around the world, gets money in netherlands, puts in major work for the swans, knows everything about every hood in L.A., all types of shit... but at the end of the day is scared to put down a hood name because he aint from swans hood and aint got a name, all while hes courageous enough to challenge everyone to come through swans hood and talk.. really tho homie? lol

Yeah hes convince me that he thinks someone is stupid to just go over there and say, "WHERE IS THAT BITCH ASS NUGGA FROM SG.com" LOL whos gunna do that shit on 89th and mckinley? with No name, or nothing just, run up instead of ask people where they frum, go "AREYOUDATNIGGAFROMSG.COM?"

LOL

p.s : Pistol stop posting! lol

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 23rd, 2010, 7:48 pm

haha why i gotta stop postin tho, wheres that top posters list at u were talkin about?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2010, 9:55 pm

pistolslanga wrote:haha why i gotta stop postin tho, wheres that top posters list at u were talkin about?

all the way at the bottom. Ill pm you when you cant post again jkn!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 11:32 pm

pistolslanga wrote:haha why i gotta stop postin tho, wheres that top posters list at u were talkin about?

Im the last one on the list @ 1322, imma slow down on posting again, time to go back invisible a little bit!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 26th, 2010, 6:58 am

you niggaz need to run a train on eachother take off them skinny jeans and relax your nut look if u aint a banger or you a blood you can pass thru 89th aint nothing gonna happen nigga what you scared off if u come thru wearing gang colors then its a problem

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 26th, 2010, 11:05 am

sickntwisted wrote:you niggaz need to run a train on eachother take off them skinny jeans and relax your nut look if u aint a banger or you a blood you can pass thru 89th aint nothing gonna happen nigga what you scared off if u come thru wearing gang colors then its a problem

Ey my nigga, stfu nobody cares about 89th! You aint giving no name to find or EVEN what you look like until then just STFU PLEASE!

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » February 28th, 2010, 11:05 pm

youngspade wrote:18st and Hoovers

Hoovers and ETG and IFG

Inglewood 13 and IFG (I-side)

Harlems and ATC

No alliance home. We've just been coo with eachother

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 1st, 2010, 5:59 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:

Hoovers and ETG and IFG

Harlems and ATC

i dont think threre is any "real" alliance with blacks and hispanics

i remember we have been clicced up with cvtg but at sum point they changed they whole attitute

i dont know but i bet eme told them not 2 hang with us

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 1st, 2010, 8:28 am

5/9 & Lincoln Park Bloods (SD)
Eastside Skyline & O'Farrell Bankstas (SD)

VShelltown & VSherman (SD)

Shelltown is also in tight with 5/9! Not all us black and brown in SoCal beefin!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 1st, 2010, 10:47 am

H572DSTA wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:

Hoovers and ETG and IFG

Harlems and ATC

i dont think threre is any "real" alliance with blacks and hispanics

i remember we have been clicced up with cvtg but at sum point they changed they whole attitute

i dont know but i bet eme told them not 2 hang with us
See the thing is hood, that, you never hang out openly or tell people who shouldnt know about a REAL ALLIANCE, all they tell them lil niggaz is that aint out business and just stay away from them! The I-Side If's only see the YOUNG i-13's @ the SWAP thats basically it and they dont tripp on eachother..just the RU's they mess with and that aint they business either! CpF and 94's are different they interact with the I-13's!

But like I said its mainly OG77s and Ix13 RLS

ATC backed up Harlem in a "JUVI" against mexicans in a riot! (Not to mention most were already enemies) but thats considered an alliance, when you can GET the YOUNGSTERS, backing from the OGZ its an alliance! Its not an alliance if the OG's are cool but YOUNGSTERS go at it!

irunla
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by irunla » March 5th, 2010, 11:25 am

ATC backed up Harlem in a "JUVI" against mexicans in a riot! (Not to mention most were already enemies) but thats considered an alliance, when you can GET the YOUNGSTERS, backing from the OGZ its an alliance! Its not an alliance if the OG's are cool but YOUNGSTERS go at it![/quote]

You're an idiot. What Eme says goes and there's no way in hell some mexicans is gone back up some niggaz in the pen or in CYA. U gotta stop making this shit up my nigga, IFG and I 13 aint got no type of alliance.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 5th, 2010, 3:36 pm

irunla wrote:ATC backed up Harlem in a "JUVI" against mexicans in a riot! (Not to mention most were already enemies) but thats considered an alliance, when you can GET the YOUNGSTERS, backing from the OGZ its an alliance! Its not an alliance if the OG's are cool but YOUNGSTERS go at it!

You're an idiot. What Eme says goes and there's no way in hell some mexicans is gone back up some niggaz in the pen or in CYA. U gotta stop making this shit up my nigga, IFG and I 13 aint got no type of alliance.[/quote]

Nigga first off, that did happen you idiot! Eme could make ATC act up but Also i never said the PEN idiot, I said YA, once again, it did happen!

second off you dont know WHAT the fuck your talking about yes, CPF (Jumps n and OUT of the war with I-13 vs NHP) but thats it! Like I said before, They both make money together in "DIFFERENT STATES" trust me! Why do people see I-13s in Bama? Your a fucking goof troop! IF's (I-Side) dont even HITUP or CROSS oUT IX13! Ive never in my lifetime seen W/S IF 77/80 (Not so much 92nd) 60k 90k 40k 30k "I13K" do you? NO, see people swear they know what they talkn about when they dont know what "I-Side" Mean! Also, pitty the fool who thinks they even have space to cross I-13 you or even worry ABOUT THEM! They are in EVERYONE's hood in INGLEWOOD but the "I-SIDE ALL BLACK" community of the Inglewood Families and mexicans dont even try to MOVE IN over there let alone PUSH anything!! 94s have there OWN seperate turf, aslong with CPF having theirs! Now I know what im talking about!

Wasted enough time on this goof troop!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 5th, 2010, 3:38 pm

youngspade wrote:
second off you dont know WHAT the fu-- your talking about yes, CPF (Jumps n and OUT of the war with NHP vs IX3) but thats it! Like I said before, They both make money together in "DIFFERENT STATES" trust me! Why do people see I-13s in Bama? Your a #%@&#%@ goof troop! IF's (I-Side) dont even HITUP or CROSS oUT IX13! Ive never in my lifetime seen W/S IF 77/80 (Not so much 92nd) 60k 90k 40k 30k "I13K" do you? NO, see people swear they know what they talkn about when they dont know what "I-Side" Mean! Also, pitty the fool who thinks they even have space to cross I-13 you or even worry ABOUT THEM! They are in EVERYONE's hood in INGLEWOOD but the "I-SIDE ALL BLACK" community of the Inglewood Families and mexicans dont even try to MOVE IN over there let alone PUSH anything!! 94s have there OWN seperate turf, aslong with CPF having theirs! Now I know what im talking about!

Wasted enough time on this goof troop!
Fixed

irunla

Unread post by irunla » March 6th, 2010, 6:27 am

[quote="youngspade"][quote="youngspade"]

second off you dont know WHAT the fu-- your talking about yes, CPF (Jumps n and OUT of the war with NHP vs IX3) but thats it! Like I said before, They both make money together in "DIFFERENT STATES" trust me! Why do people see I-13s in Bama? Your a #%@&#%@ goof troop! IF's (I-Side) dont even HITUP or CROSS oUT IX13! Ive never in my lifetime seen W/S IF 77/80 (Not so much 92nd) 60k 90k 40k 30k "I13K" do you? NO, see people swear they know what they talkn about when they dont know what "I-Side" Mean! Also, pitty the fool who thinks they even have space to cross I-13 you or even worry ABOUT THEM! They are in EVERYONE's hood in INGLEWOOD but the "I-SIDE ALL BLACK" community of the Inglewood Families and mexicans dont even try to MOVE IN over there let alone PUSH anything!! 94s have there OWN seperate turf, aslong with CPF having theirs! Now I know what im talking about!

This nigga talkin bout Alabama and shit! LMFAO U ol outta town ass nigga! Stop claimin the wood nigga, u from Alabama! HAHAHAHA! I 13's iz BK all day u internet expert

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 6th, 2010, 12:05 pm

irunla wrote:
youngspade wrote:
youngspade wrote:

This nigga talkin bout Alabama and shit! LMFAO U ol outta town ass nigga! Stop claimin the wood nigga, u from Alabama! HAHAHAHA! I 13's iz BK all day u internet expert

bk dont mean shit....we bk too but that dont mean we beef with any bloods

inglewood13 and ifg dont beef....they might got sum problems with eachother but i13 would be shut down if they would beef with all bloods in the wood !!!!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 7th, 2010, 1:52 am

I-13s aint no BK..... IFG got them in chec......

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 7th, 2010, 9:15 am

dubts wrote:I-13s aint no BK..... IFG got them in chec......

This is coming from a guy a barely agree with!

Only people interact with I-13s are CPFs and 94's!

I-Side IFG dont even see them!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 7th, 2010, 9:17 am

Also, Im not from Bama, been there though, just like Lousiana and many more other places! Im not a one dimension person or one state!

You dont kno shit about my CITY fuckboi!

Yes, Inglewood is in BAMA, Florida and they even make money in Kansas CiTY together!

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » March 12th, 2010, 3:21 am

Ive been from ATC since the mid 90's. I also got family thats been ATC since day one. I never heard anything about anybody in the Hood fighting against SouthSiders in any JUVI, especially in a race riot. JUVI or not, that kind of shit gets the whole Hood hit!!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 12th, 2010, 10:17 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:Ive been from ATC since the mid 90's. I also got family thats been ATC since day one. I never heard anything about anybody in the Hood fighting against SouthSiders in any JUVI, especially in a race riot. JUVI or not, that kind of shit gets the whole Hood hit!!!

I homie from ATC told me this man, I used to work with him in a Warehouse near LAX, wont drop his name, sorry! Same place, a couple MSx3's worked aswell, we all got along and shared information!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » April 29th, 2010, 1:06 am

@youngspade

i allways hera about 94 ifg bout i never know they was outside of the original turf or arent they??? i yused to see alot of bloods on the w/s off san diego freeway around 94 on la cienega blvd do you mean them nigga?/ if not wtf are they and where is the i-side hood at?? 94 and i-side are the same right

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 29th, 2010, 1:49 pm

sickntwisted wrote:@youngspade

i allways hera about 94 ifg bout i never know they was outside of the original turf or arent they??? i yused to see alot of bloods on the w/s off san diego freeway around 94 on la cienega blvd do you mean them nigga?/ if not wtf are they and where is the i-side hood at?? 94 and i-side are the same right
arbor village

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 29th, 2010, 10:05 pm

sickntwisted wrote:@youngspade

Swapmeet on Down
94th and Rosewood
Walnut and Hillcrest
Inglewood Ave from Basically Abor Vitae to Manchester!

And Yes they have there own section!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 30th, 2010, 12:01 am

C12 and stonersx3
LMV and HMV
GMV and MVR with JMV are tight
GL and KAM
EAST SIDE...theres more but my ass is about pass the fuck out..

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » May 3rd, 2010, 3:08 am

@ youngspade damn that a big ass hood so are i-side and 94th the same or 2 different sets man i never knew them nigga was that big shit

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 3rd, 2010, 3:13 am

sickntwisted wrote:@ youngspade damn that a big ass hood so are i-side and 94th the same or 2 different sets man i never knew them nigga was that big shit

They Have the I-Side Inglewood Families - 77, 80, 92 Sets ONLY

Grimey 94's Which I mentioned and

The Centinela Park Families are in the Hyde Park / Centinela Area

They are all one GANG

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » December 3rd, 2010, 2:57 pm

bgcasper wrote:sscc and adcc
back in the era nutty south atlantic that was the tightest crip union ever
atf aint that tight remember few years ago acacia beefed with spook
before spook it was t for tragniew than it went sour....
heard obg capone from the farm is restin ???who knows better ???
cap lpp mob cv70 was tight as mess back than
tana palmer front cv 3 was supper tight back than
the ville was tight with nsa and went on off with nutty
mona carver stayed tight all during the bangin era
also on the same era it was sscc nhcc kpcc adcc as one the shit lasted until the years 00's
elm had an alliance with west hood at one point in the mid 90's it was elm cedar fruit trees and they was also part of esp alliance who was lpp mob cap
cvtf with lokos 13 super tight against cvlargos than u know what went down
but the most spectacular alliances are grape street vs pj watts and bhb who got allied and was in each othas hood partyin and havin meetings thats a new age classik
Learn yuhr faCts ATF is one of the tightest hoods in CPT KPCC i sworn enemies of SSCC and NHCC !

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » December 4th, 2010, 5:55 pm

back in the dayz kelly and n-hood was the tightest alliance in cpt and and atlantic and southside was even not fuckin with nutty...im talking before 94 its g-bone himself who told me it (plus anyway remember that song where he say im from atlantic but i got love for kelly park)
in watts franklin fudge and front was ther tightest forming the triple f,but after the death of big freeze the things have changed...

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » December 5th, 2010, 6:36 am

M&L wrote:back in the dayz kelly and n-hood was the tightest alliance in cpt and and atlantic and southside was even not fuckin with nutty...im talking before 94 its g-bone himself who told me it (plus anyway remember that song where he say im from atlantic but i got love for kelly park)
in watts franklin fudge and front was ther tightest forming the triple f,but after the death of big freeze the things have changed...

yuh right now N-hood and KPCC beefing,

rimpaublocc
What city do you live in now?: Los Scanless

Unread post by rimpaublocc » December 13th, 2010, 3:20 pm

51 Trouble Gangstaz & 52 verz & 18st hoover locos 2 keep it bully...................65 menlo & 67 Naybors...............