the Mafia vs the hell angels

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: the Mafia vs the hell angels

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 23rd, 2010, 11:57 pm

Are you serious? The mafia would obliterate any biker gang. It's true some of them are organized but most of them are just a bunch of drugged up drunk rednecks.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » March 25th, 2010, 5:36 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:Are you serious? The mafia would obliterate any biker gang. It's true some of them are organized but most of them are just a bunch of drugged up drunk rednecks.
Indeed. The mafia operates like Nazi Germany, only more melodic.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » April 7th, 2010, 5:12 pm

but how would a bunch of old fat dagos go about smashing the shit out of these brain dead hicks? how!!!! answer me that!
killing them one by one loool

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » April 8th, 2010, 8:53 am

but the bikers have bikes to zoom away with and the mafia would need bikes too and then that would turn them into bikers anyway!!!
don't worry the mafia chose always the right moment to kill somebody

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Unread post by RDRIGN » July 13th, 2010, 4:57 pm

It has happened before there's a documentary out there called Mobsters vs Bikers it was on National Geographic.

DS80
If in the United States: Michigan
What city do you live in now?: Adelaide

Unread post by DS80 » December 20th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Not anymore, they are in cahoots and respect each others power.

vagos22Foreva
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: ontario

Unread post by vagos22Foreva » March 13th, 2014, 3:38 pm

uhhh they might fight,but I dougbht it.the italians and even russia have a very cathloic up bringing so do angels from what ive heard.I mean anyone that thinks a man in a full fleged beard and long hair with full muscles is just some other "redneck" will be suprised lol.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 25th, 2014, 11:22 am

WELL TAKE HEED HERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT LEAGUES MINOR AND MAJOR,THE MINOR LEAGUES DONT STAND A CHANCE EVERYTIME THEY TRY GOING UP AGAINST A MAJOR LEAGUE TEAM THEY TAKE ON WAY TO MANY CASUALTY'S,HELLS ANGELS AND MONGELS I WOULD SAY ARE THE MAIN 2 MINOR LEAGUE CLUBS!!! THE 3RD IS THE VAGOS, THER CLUBS NOT GANGS THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE,I HAVE WENT INTO HOW CLUBS GET DOWN AND ONLY IN NUMBERS, IS HOW THEY OPERATE,YOU DONT KNOW WHICH ARE SOLID AND WHICH ARE ROCK SOLID,TO BE A MAJOR LEAGUE PLAYER A MADE MAN YOU HAVE TO BE ROCK SOLID,TO BE A BIKER IT IS ONLY A PLEDGE&ALLEGIANCE,TO BE DEDICATED,CLUB FIRST,SO ALL THAT MEANS IS YOU WILL BE WILLING TO DEFEND THE CLUB AND ITS LOGO IF EVER THE TIME ARISE'S WERE THEY DO ENGAGED WITH ANY OF THERE SO CALLED ENEMIES,THAT IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NOT BATTLE TESTED,I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN TO WAR WITH THE VAGO'S!!! SO IM NOT JUST TALKING SMACK,LIKE SOME LAME ASS OUTSIDER OR NUETRAL COMMENTER,LIKE L.E NEVER BUSTED A GRAPE AND NEVER WILL AND YES I BEEN IN THE MIX AT A EARLY AGE OF 12 I STARTED BANGING, LONGER THAN MOST "DONE PLENTY" AND MANY AND MORE THAN ANY MINOR LEAGUE PLAYER TO ON THE WEST COAST, I EARNED MINE ON THE STREET, AND IN THE PENAL SYSTEM!!! AND YES I BEEN TO SCHOOL,THE ITALIAN MOB CALLS IT GOING TO COLLEGE!!! IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO SCHOOL, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A OUTLAW!!! OR TO ACTUALLY EARN YOUR BONES,IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!! SEEN IT BEEN IN IT TO WIN IT AND IM CALLING IT LIKE IVE SEEN IT AND LIVED IT!!!ALOT OF THEM PATCH HOLDERS OF THEM OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN TO JAIL!!! BUT THEY CLAIM THERE OUTLAWS!!! NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL!!! AND MOST HAVE NEVER BUSTED A GRAPE!!! SERIOUSLY!!! CO. CO. COUNTY BOYZ BUMPERJACK666WEISSMACHT "SINN FEIN" 14/88 12/88 16/23 23/16
Attachments
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg (54.02 KiB) Viewed 20489 times

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 28th, 2014, 2:41 pm

^^^^^^^^
So, basically, by your definition of "gangs", only blood in/blood out prison gangs are real gangs? That's a crazy, over the top definition. The classic gang is the street gang not the prison gang. OMC's have enough street gang like qualities to be considered gangs. If you want to see real "clubs" go to a low rider car show and see all those car clubs. That's what a club looks like - a group that's organized an activity or interest and is generally law abiding. OMC's are like 1950's greasers crossed with wild west outlaws with a little barbarian horde thrown in for good measure. Definitely gangs. Saying otherwise is just playing with semantics and definitions.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 30th, 2014, 6:41 pm

You got Gangs minor league and major league,Im calling it like I see it if you havent been in the majors or minor league gangs than your veiw is a outside veiw mine is a inside veiw and have been a minor league player and major league player,blood in blood out are Major league teams is what Im saying you can define OMC's as street gangs but they do not opperate in the manner ypu think Low rider clubs are what they are,they are clubs MC are Clubs also not gangs,for the simple fact the way they are initated into and out of a gang and club defer greatly but if you have no experience in initiation that is what differentiates clubs,gangs,minor and major,not organization...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 30th, 2014, 7:11 pm

SILENCIOS DONT MIX UP WHAT IM SAYING I BEEN A STREET GANG MEMBER AND A PRISON GANG MEMBER MY FATHER WAS THE CO FOUNDER OF THE OAKLAND HELLS ANGELS YES THE CLASSIC GANG MEMBER AS YOU STATE IS A STREET GANG MEMBER I AGREE, NEVER DID I SAY ONLY BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT MEMBERS OF GANGS ARE REAL GANGS THEY ARE TOP OF THE GANG FOOD CHANGE IS ALL IM SAYING REAL GANGS ARE REAL GANGS I BEEN IN GANGS MY ENTIRE LIFE BEEN IN WARS WITH OUTLAW IMC'S SO IM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE WHATS IS YPUR POSITION?IS YOURS FROM LOW RIDER CLUB LIKE THE IMPERIALS OUT OF L.A I HAD SOME HOMIES IN CAR CLUBS THEY CANNOT COMPARE TO A OUYLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUB, I. WILL PUT IT LIKE THIS STREET GANGS YOU GET JUMPED IN AND JUMPED OUT BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT OF PRISON GANGS ORGANIZATIONS WHICH ARE BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT GANGS WHICH IN REALITY ARE ORGANIZATIONS ,CAR CLUBS INITIATIONS ARE??? MORTORCYCLE CLUBS OUTLAW ONES INITIATIONS ARE ??? THATS MY POINT THETE ARE NO PHYSICAL INITIATION REQUIREMENTS WHICH CONSTITUTES GANGS FROM CLUBS,NOT HOW ORGANIZED THEY ARE,,OMC',S HAVE THERE OWN POLITICAL RULES AND ARE EASILY INFILTRATED BECAUSE OF INITIATION STRUCTURE,ONCE YOU BECOME A MEMBER AND WOULD AT ANY TIME WANT OUT OF A CLUB THERE IS NO CONSQUENCES FOR LEAVING THE ENTERANCE AND EXIT OF GANGS HAVE CINSQUENCES CLUBS DO NOT PHYSICAL CONSQUENCES THATS WHAT MAKES THEM CLUBS AND NOT GANGS...I DONT KNOW YOUR POSITION WHETHER YOU BEEN IN GANGS CLUBS OR JUST A OUYSIDE VEIW BUT YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION IM A GANG MEMBER FOR LIFE...BECAUSE I BELONG TO A ORGANIZATION SO YOUR POINT IS ???

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 31st, 2014, 6:12 am

Silencio,Currently I belong to God thats my testimony by the Grace of God I survived the life of crime and punishment and Gangs from age 12 to50 I was in and out of institutions and now Iam working with troubled youth as a mentor been in street Gangs and Iam an alleged California prison Gang Member who Never debriefed my story is similiar to Ernesto Kilroy Roybal a Mexican Mafia shotcaller who turned his life over to God after doing 40 years in prison after getting out of pelican bay state prison,I have been in 13 prisons both in California and Nevada and did over two decades in prison I beat 2 life sentences and have my Autobiography comming out next month in Novemeber PRISON ADVENTURES:MEMOIRS OF MY CHECKERED PAST,YOUR OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME MY VIEWS ARE INTERNAL AS A GANG EXPERTAS MY YEARS EXPERIENCE IN STREET GANGS AND PRISON GANGS AND BEING THE SON OF THE COFOUNDER OF THE OAKLAND HELLS ANGELS IM ALSO A EXPERT ON THE TOPIC OF OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS AS I WAS INSIDE THAT CLUB AT A VERY YOUNG AGE AND KICKED IT WITH MY POPS FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY IN 2000,I REALLY UNDERSTAND WERE YOU ARE COMMING FROM BUT YOUR VIEW POINTS ARE A. OUTSIDE VIEW AS THE INNER WORKINGS HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN YOU AND ME I WILL TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE COVER OF MY SOON TO BE RELEASED BOOK I WROTE EARLIER THIS YEAR...I DONT PUSH THIS LIFESTYLE ON ANYONE OR RECOMMED ANYONE TO GET CAUGHT UP IN A LIFESTYLE WITH NO INTENDED FUTURE THE REALITY IS GANGS ARE A WAY OF LIFE AND ONLY TWO THINGS ARE IMMINENT DEATH AND A LIFE BEHIND BARS MY FRIENDSO IM NOT PUSHING ON YOU NO LIES FOR I TELL IT LIKE ITIS AND THE TRUTH WILL SET ANY OF US FREE FROM A LIFE SO MANY LOSE THERE LIFE TO EITHER DRUGS OR INCARCERATION I GIVE THE GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR MY PRESENCE STILL ON EARTH I DONT GLAMORIZE GANGS AS HOLLYWOOD BECAUSE I LIVED ITAND THE TRUTH IS GREATER THEN HE IS IN ME THEN HE IS IN THIS WORLD I WAS A SOLDIER FOR THE DEVIL FOR MANY YEARS NOW IAM A SOLDIER FOR CHRIST GOD BLESS YOU AND HATE THE SIN NOT THE SINNER.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 5th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Physical initiation is what distinguishes a gang from a club? Wrong! Gangbanging is what distinguishes a gang from club. The first gang I was part of was a little kid gang of 12 and 13 year olds called the Skulls (named after the NY gang Savage Skulls) and we did jumped people in to the gang. We would have jumped people out too, but the gang dissolved in six month before anyone had a chance to quit LOL My point is, it would be pretty silly to say our little Savage Skulls gang was more real than a hardcore group like the Mongols or Hells Angels simply because we jumped people in and they prospect people in.

You're just not thinking this out to well, dude.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 6:22 pm

It is About your little kid gang we are talking about Silencioso,You have your opinion your entitled to it,Initation into a Gang and Exiting a Gang is what distinguishes the difference of a Club and gang what your talking about wasnt a Gang 12 and 13 year olds that never got it off the ground,Have you. Ever been in a Real Gang or Club? Prospecting you really know What that is all about with Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs ? Do you really know? ALL OMC's ARE NEVER BATTLE TESTED for one two its a fact. I have witnessed it personally your entitled to your opinion by the way the only ones who call clubs gangs are Law Enforcement because us that know that have been a part of that world no the truth Silencioso but you believe what you want I cant tell anyone the truth if they have views like yours no argument just facts I speak from experience I know the truth looks like your still searching for the truthwhat is your background lie on this subject?Did you google that crap really? Are do you have knowledge on this subject from experience because someone is responcible for giving you false information. :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 5th, 2014, 11:07 pm

I wonder how long ago Silencioso was a kid

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 6th, 2014, 5:24 am

Not to long ago more than likely? He sounds like another spamson?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 6th, 2014, 5:39 am

Silencioso has learned alot on street gangs he is a netbanger not a gangbanger. God Bless him anyway