Criminals (CLS) v. Poserz (PRZ)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Criminals (CLS) v. Poserz (PRZ)

Unread post by alexalonso » April 19th, 2010, 4:00 am

On LaCienga north of Century and just east of Inglewood I observed this graffiti of two lesser known neighborhoods, Poserz 13 and Criminals 13 (CLS) that have been crossing each other out. Do these neighborhoods have any history?
Attachments
prz_cls.jpg
prz_cls.jpg (340.48 KiB) Viewed 15932 times

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Criminals (CLS) v. Poserz (PRZ)

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 19th, 2010, 4:29 am

The pozers are one of those ex-party crews turned gang from the 80s....something like the mexican version of Sex Jerks

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 19th, 2010, 9:38 am

I grew up around where these 2 neighborhoods are...you can sometimes see Poserz hit ups along Manchester just west of Inglewood...I think they're around Manchester/Airport blvd area-on streets like Ramsgate, Interceptor, Reading, etc. They dont get long with Inglewood 13 either. Criminals 13 are off Arbor Vitae-west of the 405...they also dont get along w/ Ing 13. I dont know how deep/active either hood is. There's also another neighborhood hit up in that pic-NK 13. One of my cousins who was from Venice told me about them...I guess it stands for Night Krawlers & they're somewhere near Imperial Hwy & the 405 fwy...they dont get along w/ Venice or Inglewood.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 19th, 2010, 10:49 am

advocate wrote:I grew up around where these 2 neighborhoods are...you can sometimes see Poserz hit ups along Manchester just west of Inglewood...I think they're around Manchester/Airport blvd area-on streets like Ramsgate, Interceptor, Reading, etc. They dont get long with Inglewood 13 either. Criminals 13 are off Arbor Vitae-west of the 405...they also dont get along w/ Ing 13. I dont know how deep/active either hood is. There's also another neighborhood hit up in that pic-NK 13. One of my cousins who was from Venice told me about them...I guess it stands for Night Krawlers & they're somewhere near Imperial Hwy & the 405 fwy...they dont get along w/ Venice or Inglewood.

NK is a goof ball 13, Stands for NightKrawlers, Poserz get smashed on by MS's and Harpys who I used to work with (Yes they work together, jobs, etc)

Criminals have a little more backbone out of all of them! Poserz started in Late 07 and presence wasnt seen until 08!

NK was clicked up with ING 13 until they got kicked out for not trynna become a CLICK of ING and then went to LENNOX, they did the same to NK and quickly they both started to mangle the NK's!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 19th, 2010, 12:37 pm

youngspade wrote:
advocate wrote:I grew up around where these 2 neighborhoods are...you can sometimes see Poserz hit ups along Manchester just west of Inglewood...I think they're around Manchester/Airport blvd area-on streets like Ramsgate, Interceptor, Reading, etc. They dont get long with Inglewood 13 either. Criminals 13 are off Arbor Vitae-west of the 405...they also dont get along w/ Ing 13. I dont know how deep/active either hood is. There's also another neighborhood hit up in that pic-NK 13. One of my cousins who was from Venice told me about them...I guess it stands for Night Krawlers & they're somewhere near Imperial Hwy & the 405 fwy...they dont get along w/ Venice or Inglewood.

NK is a goof ball 13, Stands for NightKrawlers, Poserz get smashed on by MS's and Harpys who I used to work with (Yes they work together, jobs, etc)

Criminals have a little more backbone out of all of them! Poserz started in Late 07 and presence wasnt seen until 08!

NK was clicked up with ING 13 until they got kicked out for not trynna become a CLICK of ING and then went to LENNOX, they did the same to NK and quickly they both started to mangle the NK's!

naaaaw pozers are way older...pozers are an old school dance crew or something...they got a few spots...in 83GC and R'100s hood....they are something that left of that dance crew era in the 80s and later put the trece on it

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 19th, 2010, 1:29 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
youngspade wrote:

naaaaw pozers are way older...pozers are an old school dance crew or something...they got a few spots...in 83GC and R'100s hood....they are something that left of that dance crew era in the 80s and later put the trece on it
I met to say, the transition from DC to X3 trust me, they didnt even start hitting up until late 07-early08 I used to work off Manchester by Burger King for a Trucking company! Never SEEN ONE, but the guys I worked with said they smashed on them

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 19th, 2010, 2:30 pm

are these neighborhoods going to last, or are they just fad gangsters that as they get older their neighborhood begins to fade?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 19th, 2010, 11:08 pm

alexalonso wrote:are these neighborhoods going to last, or are they just fad gangsters that as they get older their neighborhood begins to fade?

Reason why Poserz wont make it : Because A. They really talk shit and try to make new beefs to be known instead of having certain people they engage in war with but others with business! Poserz arent getting any annual recruiting like Inglewood 13, with all the Middle Schools and High Schools surrounding there turf which they recruit from! Poserz has basically Animo (LOL) and Westchester High is black and Culver City High is dominated CxC. If the Poserz and CxC beef is another question, both have common enemies so it would make sense!

NightKrawlerz are on there last LEGZ, since mid 08 when I13 and Lennox 13 kick them out of both hoods which put the in the middle of Inglewood Trece's guns aiming at Lennox and vice versa so they are really trynna relocate with no established hood!

Handsdown Inglewood 13 and Lennox 13 pretty much own Inglewood/Lennox, Los Angeles Area! There is really no competition with them two!

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 20th, 2010, 12:55 am

I remember seeing CLS tags back in the 90's...they would hit up alot around Westchester....at Westchester Park & down Manchester & Arbor Vitae...some of them used to kick it at a house up the street from me. But like I said earlier, I really dont know how active they are now or even back then in the 90's.

Youngspade, who would u say Poserz actually beef with? The only hoods i ever really seeing them diss or cross out is Ing 13 & CLS. Also, did u ever hear of Night Krawlers being around Imperial Hwy & the 405 fwy? I dont know what area this is...i think its south of Inglewood & Lennox, but i thought my cousin told me they were somewhere around there.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 20th, 2010, 8:13 am

I'm not too familiar with them, but the Poserz been around since at least 1987.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 20th, 2010, 9:19 am

advocate wrote:I remember seeing CLS tags back in the 90's...they would hit up alot around Westchester....at Westchester Park & down Manchester & Arbor Vitae...some of them used to kick it at a house up the street from me. But like I said earlier, I really dont know how active they are now or even back then in the 90's.

Youngspade, who would u say Poserz actually beef with? The only hoods i ever really seeing them diss or cross out is Ing 13 & CLS. Also, did u ever hear of Night Krawlers being around Imperial Hwy & the 405 fwy? I dont know what area this is...i think its south of Inglewood & Lennox, but i thought my cousin told me they were somewhere around there.

CLS has been around and ive known of them, BUT, never seen ONE in the streets!

NK was trying to setup over there by TEPA (I guess they are regrouping) but Tepa and all the other Sur hoods compress them in a small BOX! Poserz are a joke! There whole area is dominated by LAPD (Manchester and Bellanca ) and Nice homes (Westchester / LAX area) So its really no room for growth especially with a nice size sur hood like I13. They should of stayed a Dance Crew! for all I know! Seems like people knew them more as one then a gang lol!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 20th, 2010, 12:36 pm

dont the Criminals go by West side criminals (WSC) i remember back in the days running across a few of them..or was that a whole different GANG?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 24th, 2010, 2:01 pm

The Poserz started in the Early 1980's in Santa Monica, they hung at a Club called the 321 Club.

At that Time, they Called themdelves the Santa Monica Pozerz or Pozerz 99.

They were Black kids that dress funny, tapered Khakis, just weird shit, sort of like Prince, i think they called it Mod...

They went to Orville Wright and Westchestr High School, the majority of them lived in the Windsor Hills Area.

They also had members that livd off Airport Blvd and Arba Vitae in the apartrment that looked like Projects.

The City is tearing down the Houses and Apartments in the Area to Expand the Airport.

The Pozerz over time adopt the Chicano style and they converted over to that.

WS POSERZ13 TKS CBS

they are Black Surenos, but a lot of the new recruits are Mexican..LOL and they Big Homies are All Black, strange situation..

They were part of that Trendy Area in the 1980s.
Poserz, Sex Jerks, Posse, all that type of shit..Winoz Mobsters, Prep Jerks

In the Beginning, they faught the Whiteboys in Venice the Suicidal Tendcies, they used to strike up Pozerz STK, and the STs would strike up VPK (Venice Poserz Killers)...

Then they started fighting over Trendy Crews
-K.O.Dz (Kingz Of Drag ) a Palisedes High SChool Click
-Fights at Fat Burgers at the Ladera Center

Later, when they started acting like Mexicans, they Started Beefing with Inglewood 13...

Criminal 13 & Poserz13 was once upon a time clicked up Poserz13CLS, NOW THEY BEEF.

THEY SHARED THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, over there by the Airport.....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 24th, 2010, 8:46 pm

xxx wrote:The Poserz started in the Early 1980's in Santa Monica, they hung at a Club called the 321 Club.

They were Black kids that dress funny, tapered Khakis, just weird shit, sort of like Prince, i think they called it Mod...

They went to Orville Wright and Westchestr High School, the majority of them lived in the Windsor Hills Area.

They also had members that livd off Airport Blvd and Arba Vitae in the apartrment that looked like Projects.

The City is tearing down the Houses and Apartments in the Area to Expand the Airport.

WS POSERZ13 TKS CBS

they are Black Surenos, but a lot of the new recruits are Mexican..LOL and they Big Homies are All Black, strange situation..

In the Beginning, they faught the Whiteboys in Venice the Suicidal Tendcies, they used to strike up Pozerz STK, and the STs would strike up VPK (Venice Poserz Killers)...

Later, when they started acting like Mexicans, they Started Beefing with Inglewood 13...

Criminal 13 & Poserz13 was once upon a time clicked up Poserz13CLS, NOW THEY BEEF.

I remember the black group called the Pozerz in the 1980s and early 1990s but I dont think the Hispanic Pozerz gang evolved from that, I think they just used the same name.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 25th, 2010, 8:09 am

alexalonso wrote:
xxx wrote:The Poserz started in the Early 1980's in Santa Monica, they hung at a Club called the 321 Club.

WS POSERZ13 TKS CBS

I remember the black group called the Pozerz in the 1980s and early 1990s but I dont think the Hispanic Pozerz gang evolved from that, I think they just used the same name.
Thank you, it was a new gang spawned during the Black vs EME war! I hate when ese's act like they just dont SPAWN new 13 gangs for the fuck of it!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 2nd, 2010, 4:51 pm

The Black Pozerz of the 1980's and the Poserz 13 today are the same Gang.

STRANGER, SPOOKY, CROW, BOXER, ONE PUNCH, CARTOON, BLACKY, FLACO, LAZY, DOPEY, GRUMPY, ETC...AREA ALL ORIGINAL BLACK POZERZ, THEY ARE THE BIG HOMIES TO THE POZERZ 13 GANG IN THE LAX AREA.

GRUMPY AND DOPEY WERE THE FIRST POZERZ TO LEAVE IN THE LAX AREA OFF ARBA VITAE AND AIRPORT BLVD, ALL THE MEXICAN POSERZ CAME IN THE AREA CAME THREW THEM.

POZERZ HAD 3 AREAS SANTA MONICA, WINDSOR HILLS, AND WESTCHESTER/LAX.....THEY ONLY HAVE LAX NOW, THE ONES IN THE WINDSOR HILS AREA PARENTS STILL LIVE IN THE AREA, PUT THEY HANG IN THE LAX AREA AND OTHER WEST L.A AREAS.....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 2nd, 2010, 4:55 pm

LIL SPOOKY (BLACK) AND LIL CROW (MEXICAN) RUN THE POZERZ 13 GANG, but they are on the decline, especially now, since the City is tearing down there Neighborhood.....

SM POZERZ 99

WS POSERZ 13 TOKERS, COBRAS, DESERT RATS LAX LOCOS

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 2nd, 2010, 5:14 pm

Well the LAX ones is SUCK......

They stay getting smashed on by outside varrios IN there HOOD, @ That Burger King on Bellanca

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 2nd, 2010, 5:24 pm

That's a mufuckin trip a mexican gang started by blacks, why would they adpot mexican shit and not black?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 4th, 2010, 6:50 pm

xxx wrote:The Black Pozerz of the 1980's and the Poserz 13 today are the same Gang.

STRANGER, SPOOKY, CROW, BOXER, ONE PUNCH, CARTOON, BLACKY, FLACO, LAZY, DOPEY, GRUMPY, ETC...AREA ALL ORIGINAL BLACK POZERZ, THEY ARE THE BIG HOMIES TO THE POZERZ 13 GANG IN THE LAX AREA.

GRUMPY AND DOPEY WERE THE FIRST POZERZ TO LEAVE IN THE LAX AREA OFF ARBA VITAE AND AIRPORT BLVD, ALL THE MEXICAN POSERZ CAME IN THE AREA CAME THREW THEM.

POZERZ HAD 3 AREAS SANTA MONICA, WINDSOR HILLS, AND WESTCHESTER/LAX.....THEY ONLY HAVE LAX NOW, THE ONES IN THE WINDSOR HILS AREA PARENTS STILL LIVE IN THE AREA, PUT THEY HANG IN THE LAX AREA AND OTHER WEST L.A AREAS.....
for real, then were they during the 1990s. Did they disappear and then make a new resurgence? Or did they never leave the scene?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 7th, 2010, 5:06 pm

In the Early to Mid 80's, they were in Santa Monica at the 321 Club fight Whiteboys in Venice.

In the Mid to Late 80's, they were hanging at a Burgerstand, now a Mexican Resturaunt, on Overhill & Slauson and at Fat Burgers at the Ladera Center Fighting K.O.Dz (Kingz Of Drag).

In the Late 80's to Early 90's, that made those LAX Projects they headquarters, two Brothers, Dopey and Grumpy lived there, there, the next generation of Mexican Poserz were recruited. Started beefing with Inglewood 13. They have relations or did have reltions with Lennox & Culver City..........

When they started going to jail, they rolled under the Sureno BS, because they claim 13, but they intially claim 13 on some Stoner, Marajuanna type shit, but when the 13 started meaning some other shit, they rolled with it.

The Black dudes used to Conk they hair like Malcom X and but on Hair Nets to look like Chicano Gang Members.

In the Early 90's, they started ging to Prison, some rolled with they Race, others rolled with the 13, most rolled with the 13.

Most of the Gs are retired, back black again, some are straight up loco with the Sureno Thing.....

Trendy to Sureno............

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2010, 1:30 pm

xxx wrote:In the Early to Mid 80's, they were in Santa Monica at the 321 Club fight Whiteboys in Venice.

In the Mid to Late 80's, they were hanging at a Burgerstand, now a Mexican Resturaunt, on Overhill & Slauson and at Fat Burgers at the Ladera Center Fighting K.O.Dz (Kingz Of Drag).

In the Late 80's to Early 90's, that made those LAX Projects they headquarters, two Brothers, Dopey and Grumpy lived there, there, the next generation of Mexican Poserz were recruited. Started beefing with Inglewood 13. They have relations or did have reltions with Lennox & Culver City..........

When they started going to jail, they rolled under the Sureno BS, because they claim 13, but they intially claim 13 on some Stoner, Marajuanna type shit, but when the 13 started meaning some other shit, they rolled with it.

The Black dudes used to Conk they hair like Malcom X and but on Hair Nets to look like Chicano Gang Members.

In the Early 90's, they started ging to Prison, some rolled with they Race, others rolled with the 13, most rolled with the 13.

Most of the Gs are retired, back black again, some are straight up loco with the Sureno Thing.....

I am always learning some new LA gang history. Didnt know about this

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 3rd, 2010, 10:07 am

alexalonso wrote:
xxx wrote:In the Early to Mid 80's, they were in Santa Monica at the 321 Club fight Whiteboys in Venice.

I am always learning some new LA gang history. Didnt know about this

Im welcomed to learning too but they AINT shit I was just in LAX and walked all around there........went to my old job too! So dont make these niggaz out to be bad asses plz. Lennox vs Inglewood and F13 vs Ing13 and Lennox vs All Other Gangs By them. Is the only thing popping around here on the southsiders! Sorry tell this BS to someone who's not on the streets!

idisappear

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » September 17th, 2010, 4:50 am

A while back I saw Poserz13 tagged up in Tustin. I saw it two separate times at the same spot. I believe it was hit up as W/S Poserz13. Originally I thought it was a joke till I read about them on here. Not trying to clown but gotta be one of the funniest gang names I've ever heard.

belly666
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by belly666 » October 25th, 2010, 9:50 am

xxx wrote:The Black Pozerz of the 1980's and the Poserz 13 today are the same Gang.

are these guys really around? I went to school with a bunch of them and partied with most of them. They used to get ill and rolled with 60's for a while (i think big bad and baby cripto (60's) had relatives in pozers)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 27th, 2010, 3:11 pm

Yes, I remember there being Black dudes claiming Poserz. I used to look at them as a Fashion click, always trying to wear "different" cloths, trying to have style, etc. This was in 86, 87, 88 when I first seen them. If it was a black crew in the 1980s then how do we know that these Poserz is descended from that old group? Could it not be that these Hispanics are using a name that they have no roots too?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 17th, 2010, 3:21 pm

The Pozerz I remember where all middle class black guys that were into ska music, emulated cholos and fought white/mixed punker and stoner gangs like Suicidal and West Side Crazys.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 12th, 2010, 8:39 pm

These are all the same guys, the Black middle class kids are the now Black Cholos that are the Big Homies to the Hispanic Poserz.

They went from Santa Monica to Windsor Hills to the LAX AREA.

Dude is right, they fought whiteboys in Venice & West L.A when they were in Santa Monica.

In Windsor Hills they fought KODz..

When they flipped the script and started acting Mexican, they fought Inglewood 13....

All the new Mexicans from Poserz are named after the first generation Black dudes...

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » December 13th, 2010, 5:01 am

When I lived in Cali, I used to hang in the windsor/blair hills area. XXX is right on the money!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 17th, 2010, 3:18 pm

They still whack ass fuck..... write a whole BOOK on how they was started who gives a fuck! Fuck Em :)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 4th, 2011, 12:19 am

There there should still be some black OGs from Pozerz today.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 27th, 2011, 11:16 am

by richardprz1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 pm

I live in Inglewood I grew up with Inglewood 13 because brother was Inglewood 13 he don't Bang anymore he was banging in 80s and 90s.There was a black mexican gang call Poserz13 they were /mostly blacks in 80s and early 90s now they are mostly mexicans. My brother got shot three times on the chest but his homeboy got kill they thought it was Lennox 13 but my borther went to a bar in Westchester few years later and seen the guy that shot him and kill his homeboy is fat short Mexican from Poserz 13 got off his white ford hit them up and started to shot but didn't say any hood.richardprz1

The Poserz originally used to kick it on the Santa Monica pier in the mid 80's. They were all black dudes, Creeper R.I.P., One Punch, Cartoon, Crow, Boxer.... these dudes used to try and hang around punk rock shows in the 80's as well. They eventually moved to LAX/Inglewood area
One Punch end up going to Prison and started Claiming Rollin 60's from what i was told, but he never made it back tot he Streets as a Sixty, only in Prison. Not Sure whats up with dude now. Last time i saw him was in th 80's @ Ladera Park wearing a Sweat Shirt with Pozerz on the back.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”