Question about EME..

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: Question about EME..

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 22nd, 2009, 9:33 am

no fresno is central valley not central coast. decoto is pretty deep and it's pretty much a street that runs through union city and hawyard, it's NOT a city. you got to remember union city is real small you drive 10 minutes and youre in fremont or hayward. fremont and newark are not and have never been high crime areas and neither is union city. ( its' harder in hayward) decoto is pretty much the only real gang in that side of eastbay that's why people from fremont and newark will join. honestly decoto don't bang hard because well there's no one to bang on but they've made a name for themselves, but they are high in numbers.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » September 22nd, 2009, 11:48 am

MENACE18 wrote:
its been provin because most california prisons have rats who say which street gang members join la eme by doin a mission and most are from 18st,and nah ese u trippen 18st aint all surenos,in the pen or the sts,members of la eme in cali that are from 18st got ties to the homies runnin shit in central america and the mara 18s,u vatos could say that but u guys aint looken at it from a 18str point of view,we dont forget our hoods,we listen to 18 before we back up la eme,if we followed la eme we woulda had the 13 all over the place and yea we beef with ms in the pen,if were green lighted ait aint shit to us just like ms aint shit to them because every barrio hates them,and again with my question if la eme is so bad ass why dont they stop beef between all the sur hoods,why because they know if they try all the hoods would leave them,maybe small ones dont but big hoods like 18st,ms,avenues,florencia,playboys for sure would

homie, if someone from 18 banged on someone from ms in the joint they would get checked for that shit on the spot. they would catch a bad one, thats a big no no. obviously u dont know.

and i met so many people from 18st i dont remember names and clicks, i'd have to dwell on it, but i used to be real cool with sharkie from hgs.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 22nd, 2009, 3:42 pm

BDS & BB are Latin gangs independent from Norte/Sur, but there's also the drop-out gangs. I think BB's might have protection from X3 in the pen, but don't know the whole get down with them. Maybe someone else can explain better. I remember I saw someone online claiming to be gathering info on BB for gangland, but I told them it was a waste of time. Now that I think of it, it wouldn't be so bad seeing a BB gangland episode.

The dividing line for North/South is by BKS. Central Cali is not the same thing as Central coast. Part of Central coast is in the South, but most is in the North. As far as I know, Decoto doesn't run thru HWD. Decoto is a road, but also a community that once was it's own city & now is part of what is now U.C.. There's a bunch of gangs in the East bay, especially in the whole tri-city (FMT, U.C. & NWK) area. Some one joining a Decoto gang from outside the area would seem fake to me, but things like that have happened.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 22nd, 2009, 5:13 pm

homie, if someone from 18 banged on someone from ms in the joint they would get checked for that shit on the spot. they would catch a bad one, thats a big no no. obviously u dont know.

and i met so many people from 18st i dont remember names and clicks, i'd have to dwell on it, but i used to be real cool with sharkie from hgs.[/quote]

a no no,we dont care bout that shit ms is our most hated enemy,dont matter where we at in the pen or sts they still gonna get fucked up,la eme wont do shit to either cuz where the 2 biggest hoods for them,the media makes alot of ppl scared of la eme because they say they order ms to do all the shit they do,18st were the biggest hood,if we were green lighted it wudnt be shit to us

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 23rd, 2009, 12:03 am

my bad g bad choice of words. decoto end on the southend end border of hayward it doesn't run through hayward. i don't think it'd be fake if someone from fremont joined a decoto gang, they're right next door to each other. most of the gang members in the bay live all over place. most people who claim 18st never set foot there. and yeah someone from brother borders need to explain who they run with in the pen. maybe they're like the puerto ricans and endup riding with the others? or maybe they can get their own wing at some low level prison? it wouldnt be that hard to pack all of them into some wing they wouldn't be that deep in prison. by the way according the latimes the cops did another sweep of the avenues. that's 2 major sweeps in less than 2 years. by the numbers they've arrested more 100 members in an estimated 400 member gang in two sweeps. that's not including the random day to day arrests. at this rate the whole gang'll be in prison. funny how when the cops decide to wrap you up youre pretty much helpless.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 23rd, 2009, 6:09 am

notice some shit bout the hoods who are gettin sweeps on,avenues,hawaiin gardens,204st,all got sweeps after they killed blacks in places where blacks dont really have gangs,look at florencia,longo,they do racial killens but in places where black hoods are,idk bout pomona 12st cuz i know some of them dont like blacks but some dont trip bout blacks

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 23rd, 2009, 11:13 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:my bad g bad choice of words. decoto end on the southend end border of hayward it doesn't run through hayward. i don't think it'd be fake if someone from fremont joined a decoto gang, they're right next door to each other. most of the gang members in the bay live all over place. most people who claim 18st never set foot there. and yeah someone from brother borders need to explain who they run with in the pen. maybe they're like the puerto ricans and endup riding with the others? or maybe they can get their own wing at some low level prison? it wouldnt be that hard to pack all of them into some wing they wouldn't be that deep in prison. by the way according the latimes the cops did another sweep of the avenues. that's 2 major sweeps in less than 2 years. by the numbers they've arrested more 100 members in an estimated 400 member gang in two sweeps. that's not including the random day to day arrests. at this rate the whole gang'll be in prison. funny how when the cops decide to wrap you up youre pretty much helpless.
I think it would be fake of them, because FMT has it's own gangs & Decoto isn't part of FMT. I think BB's are basically the paisas in prison with the spot that nobody wants.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 23rd, 2009, 12:04 pm

I talked to one of "Bullabritches" firends about Eureka. He lived in Arcata, in college housing when he went Humboldt State for school in 99. He said that the only gangs up there were in Eureka. But, he also said they were nothing compared to the gangs in San Diego, LA, San Frianciso, and Oakland. He said the only gangs he knew of were E-Town 13 and Eureka Norte Locos. He only knew them because of the tags he saw in Eureka. He did say that he went into a carniceria in Eureka, and there was a butcher, that had to be in his 50's, that was tattooed up prison style with Norte tattos. Bulla's boy was wearing a blue button up when he went in, and the butcher was mad dogging him. He didn't understand why, until later, when he realized that Sureno G's play the color game up in NorCali.

He said that the gangsters he knew/ or acquainted with, were college students going to HSU. All of them were Sureno, except for a black gangster from an Oakland gang. He mentioned a Salvadoran-American that was an ex-member from 18th Street in Pico Union was having trouble with a lot of the white students on his living floor. He said that there was a lot of racial tension between whites and Mexican-Americans in the housing he was in (not dorms, but apartments for post general education students). He said it got to the point where he even got involved in some confrontations with white students (and this dude is half white, and looks more white than Mexican). He said he was sharing his apartment with a redneck from Anaheim. An honest to goodness cowboy hat, tobacco chewing, boot wearing redneck! How the fuck do you become a cowboy in Anaheim?

He also said there were a few gangsters from East Los sets, and one from Echo Park going there. But he said all of these homies were in their early 20's, and they were all mellow. It wasn't like that came up to try to set up shop, they were trying to get out of the life.

Other things that he told me:

Pelican Bay was only about an hour away from Eureka, so sometimes you would see these crazy ass ex-cons getting off of buses in Arcata and Eureka, and sometimes you would see gangsters and family stopping trough, on the way to the Bay for a visit.

and

Gangsters and dealers would always roll through up there to pick up merchandise for transporting. And we all know what kind of product Humboldt County puts out! An acquaintance of his got popped in Texas for transporting product from Humboldt County down to San Diego.

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » September 24th, 2009, 12:57 am

Funny chit hearing about Arcata. I'm going to HSU next year, not in the dorms though. Funny, one kid on my friends floor was straight from South Central, even had some Crip cousins that came up to visit. Rowdy ass fools. Fun times. My friend and him talked about different styles down south and the bay. Different street politics. Funny he knew about Hunters Point. I guess RBL put it on the map. Humboldt
s a trip. Mostly nice folks in the town. Just students and people trying to get by. Lots of hippies. Not too many gangs that way, other than yeah, Eureka. More like Euratweaka..I saw an X4 sharpied near the greyhound stop, but no crew or anything though. I'm sure sur/norte clicks are alive, but I'd be more worried about the white boys in the hills. Stopped in a little town called Rio Dell and caught some stinkeye from burly hicks in a parking lot.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 24th, 2009, 10:03 am

hey mdogg...since you from san jose you know nortenos gangs with vietnamese or filipino members at this point. it's always strange to me that as racist as southsiders are they seem to have more asians and filipinos than northerners.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 24th, 2009, 10:38 pm

MENACE18 wrote:notice some shit bout the hoods who are gettin sweeps on,avenues,hawaiin gardens,204st,all got sweeps after they killed blacks in places where blacks dont really have gangs,look at florencia,longo,they do racial killens but in places where black hoods are,idk bout pomona 12st because i know some of them dont like blacks but some dont trip bout blacks
It's not so much about the blacks, its that HG and Avenues killed law enforcement in the last few years. Those gangs is doing too much, you kill innocent people over race and law enforcement... basically you are saying we are fucking maniacs and we'll do anything, so of course the popo gonna show you who the real boss is.

You killing other poor minorities but aint fucking with politics and law enforcement, you cool to an extent.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 25th, 2009, 7:40 am

that actually is true,cuz all the hoods gettin the sweeps on have killed cops,the governemnt just usin the racial card to make it seem like they give a fuck about the people

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 30th, 2009, 4:06 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Did you just call Oakland & RMD SF, or did you mean something else? Vallejo is in Northern Cali, bay area. Don't know if Oakland had any Sureno gangs back then.
naw...i meant oakland or richmond or sf..couldn't remmber which city...then i mixed up vallejo and visalia! im not good with my norte cities.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 30th, 2009, 4:09 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:sorry i got to call you on this. mike ison was from southern cali who eventually was paroled and endedup in san francisco where he was dope fiend and then got beaten to death by black folks. HA! and the guy from visalia was from southern cali who moved to visalia and conducted business there and he was capped by La Eme politics. i read the book too. as far as the richmond gang are related to the la EME, at this point any gang with X3 will be tied to la EME BY THE MEDIA. a friend of mine in diego, who's a southsider, told me for them to even officially earn the X3 bangers from his hood got to endup in the pen. then the guys from the eme they'll see if these guys will fight / riot under the sur banner. supposedly there's a full program for it.

naw its cool...i probably misunderstood the story. i didnt mean to try to give false info out.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 30th, 2009, 4:13 pm

yardstick wrote:I talked to one of "Bullabritches" firends about Eureka. He lived in Arcata, in college housing when he went Humboldt State for school in 99.
yea...SHORTY-hes been all over! now hes talking about moving back to HUMBOLDT COUNTY or to BOSTON. MENACE...SHORTY knew a 18th street that moved to CV for a while too. some homie that wanted to settle out of the hood life. don't know the click or AKA though. he ended up getting some tattoos removed-and he moved out to FLORIDA somewhere.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 30th, 2009, 6:01 pm

i cud ask around cuz i dont remember a homie movin to cv and leavin the hood

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » October 11th, 2009, 6:35 pm

crm wrote:How is it that the EME can just go out on the streets and control so many gang members? like 30'000 gang members on the streets? They are vastly outnumbered so why do they have so much clout? I can understand the threat of them in prison, but not even. Im sure they are outnumbered by regular suerno gang members in there as well. Not every sureno that is in there is EME. If they really wanted to, they could just turn on the EME. They have the numbers. Im reading the book, "The black hand", and it describes EME members preaching to hundreds if not thousands of gang members in parks. Why do these gang members go along with it? why do they pay taxes? a hundred of them an one guy telling them what they can and cant do? They could just take the guy out. If EME is so outnumbered then why does this have this strong hold over so many gang members, who could easily rebel?

They dont get out and start controlling whole hoods--in fact most hoods dont have any oversight at all! Usually a guy who is a shotcaller is not even a made member of the EME -just an OG with eme contacts he collects for--The true real numbers of EME members on the streets is a mystery --some have the numbers at 90 made members --90! That is really low ! considering some gangs like teh AVES have some 400 members on the streets. But the number of members cant even be verified. An FBI document I found had 400 verified members and a total of 60 verified street members. From 1994-2000, not one new member was made,a closed book policy was instituted. In 2001 a membership slot was voted on and a cap of 30 street members (not prison members) was allowed --NO MORE then 30. The FBI had an informer at its disposal and placed eavesdropping in LAS VEGAS hotels were membership and vote ins were allowed. In total some 16 active street members were locked away due to those tapes. The biggest roundup of street members ever. The taxation of gangs isnt what you think -its usually high profile gang members --big time dope dealers who are taxed. And usually they go along with it and offer their services to the EME to maybe one day gain membership. ITs not entire hoods having to pay rent by a certain date at all. Occasionally youll get a EME member who is from a certain area and he personally or thru a proxy flexes his weight to gain a stronghold in an area. The case of the Avenues had it this way --a member of teh EME would do a daily drive thru a high drug selling area and collect his share --thru his proceeds and his contacts elsewere he owned several clubs in the area. He had the neighborhood on lock down. But there numbers arent large enough to gain holds on all neighborhoods and when a keyholder is setup -his parole problems keeps him in line. The taxation of teh MAcarthur park area is a good example of business acumen. Niteowl from 18street, was named LA weeklys man of the year for teh power he yielded. His income from the area was 100,000-250,000 a month. The man he setup as his mouthpiece was responsible for the vast amounts of money. He was a brilliant strategist and extremely good business man. He invested street money in apartment complexes. HE owned 3 entire complexes in the area and had cooks slanging pounds of meth . Tattoo shops and sporting good stores. HE would eventually turn rat and thats why so much is known about the money flow . In summary - taxation occurs in high profile drug bizarres and of high profile big time drug dealers with gang ties. Usually the subject is approached with a friendly attitude and offered help in gaining bigger drug connections, also most surenos know the eme offer isnt debatable.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 12th, 2009, 4:42 am

mayugastank wrote:
crm wrote:How is it that the EME can just go out on the streets and control so many gang members? like 30'000 gang members on the streets? They are vastly outnumbered so why do they have so much clout? I can understand the threat of them in prison, but not even. Im sure they are outnumbered by regular suerno gang members in there as well. Not every sureno that is in there is EME. If they really wanted to, they could just turn on the EME. They have the numbers. Im reading the book, "The black hand", and it describes EME members preaching to hundreds if not thousands of gang members in parks. Why do these gang members go along with it? why do they pay taxes? a hundred of them an one guy telling them what they can and cant do? They could just take the guy out. If EME is so outnumbered then why does this have this strong hold over so many gang members, who could easily rebel?

They dont get out and start controlling whole hoods--in fact most hoods dont have any oversight at all! Usually a guy who is a shotcaller is not even a made member of the EME -just an OG with eme contacts he collects for--The true real numbers of EME members on the streets is a mystery --some have the numbers at 90 made members --90! That is really low ! considering some gangs like teh AVES have some 400 members on the streets. But the number of members cant even be verified. An FBI document I found had 400 verified members and a total of 60 verified street members. From 1994-2000, not one new member was made,a closed book policy was instituted. In 2001 a membership slot was voted on and a cap of 30 street members (not prison members) was allowed --NO MORE then 30. The FBI had an informer at its disposal and placed eavesdropping in LAS VEGAS hotels were membership and vote ins were allowed. In total some 16 active street members were locked away due to those tapes. The biggest roundup of street members ever. The taxation of gangs isnt what you think -its usually high profile gang members --big time dope dealers who are taxed. And usually they go along with it and offer their services to the EME to maybe one day gain membership. ITs not entire hoods having to pay rent by a certain date at all. Occasionally youll get a EME member who is from a certain area and he personally or thru a proxy flexes his weight to gain a stronghold in an area. The case of the Avenues had it this way --a member of teh EME would do a daily drive thru a high drug selling area and collect his share --thru his proceeds and his contacts elsewere he owned several clubs in the area. He had the neighborhood on lock down. But there numbers arent large enough to gain holds on all neighborhoods and when a keyholder is setup -his parole problems keeps him in line. The taxation of teh MAcarthur park area is a good example of business acumen. Niteowl from 18street, was named LA weeklys man of the year for teh power he yielded. His income from the area was 100,000-250,000 a month. The man he setup as his mouthpiece was responsible for the vast amounts of money. He was a brilliant strategist and extremely good business man. He invested street money in apartment complexes. HE owned 3 entire complexes in the area and had cooks slanging pounds of meth . Tattoo shops and sporting good stores. HE would eventually turn rat and thats why so much is known about the money flow . In summary - taxation occurs in high profile drug bizarres and of high profile big time drug dealers with gang ties. Usually the subject is approached with a friendly attitude and offered help in gaining bigger drug connections, also most surenos know the eme offer isnt debatable.

night owl didnt turn rat,his wife snitched on his ass

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2009, 11:45 pm

could some one explain the status of an eme member outside of prison? Aside from the taxing, what exactly does the vato do after the pinta does he roll with a wolfpack like NF? Does he roll with his varrio, even if he was with camaradas from a rival varrio when he was locked up?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » December 17th, 2009, 1:37 pm

MCD wrote:could some one explain the status of an eme member outside of prison? Aside from the taxing, what exactly does the vato do after the pinta does he roll with a wolfpack like NF? Does he roll with his varrio, even if he was with camaradas from a rival varrio when he was locked up?

From my understanding and reading on it -EME members hook up with a crew of potential soldiers-sometimes people they know from their old neighborhoods other times people they meet thru other EME members who make introductions and basically place a crew into the members hands to mold as he sees fit. Getting ahold of a few gang members makes it real easy to meet entire neigborhoods.A case in San Diego had members of every gang in the region working for a few EME members, enemys and allies all working under a couple of guys. Every time you read that an EME member got busted its usually BS. Out the entire indictment in San Diego ,only 1 man was a verified EME member, total out of 35 people arrested. It was interesting to see lethal gang enemys working under the same flag under a couple dudes leadership. If you find a couple members of street gangs it becomes extremely easy t find out whos doing what in their hoods. Art Romo, working under Sana Ojeda was moving millions of dollars of dope a month. Sana, was making 50k a month in street taxes alone. He didnt have ot do anything. He eventualy got put away for some BS. Cuz the goverment knew who he was. Their biggest downfall is getting found out -thats why the secrecy thing is so guarded.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 18th, 2010, 9:09 pm

eme is just fools that come from hoods(any hood) that earned respect follow rules and know how to run the program and make money...what ever that dumbass kid says dont listen to him..he will just get you dumber..you know who am talking about..fake ass wanabe

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 19th, 2010, 9:07 am

sickside wrote:eme is just fools that come from hoods(any hood) that earned respect follow rules and know how to run the program and make money...what ever that dumbass kid says dont listen to him..he will just get you dumber..you know who am talking about..fake ass wanabe
Haha, he don't seem to post any more. Yeah, basically Southerners that most likely got in while in prison & do their thing. :lol: Wait 18 ain't Southerners tho, huh? I guess they're the exception, cuzz menace said so & they run everything. :lol:

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 20th, 2010, 1:14 pm

menace doesn't post anymore? well that sucks....no more comedy.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » April 21st, 2010, 10:53 pm

mayugastank wrote:
MCD wrote:could some one explain the status of an eme member outside of prison? Aside from the taxing, what exactly does the vato do after the pinta does he roll with a wolfpack like NF? Does he roll with his varrio, even if he was with camaradas from a rival varrio when he was locked up?

From my understanding and reading on it -EME members hook up with a crew of potential soldiers-sometimes people they know from their old neighborhoods other times people they meet thru other EME members who make introductions and basically place a crew into the members hands to mold as he sees fit. Getting ahold of a few gang members makes it real easy to meet entire neigborhoods.A case in San Diego had members of every gang in the region working for a few EME members, enemys and allies all working under a couple of guys. Every time you read that an EME member got busted its usually BS. Out the entire indictment in San Diego ,only 1 man was a verified EME member, total out of 35 people arrested. It was interesting to see lethal gang enemys working under the same flag under a couple dudes leadership. If you find a couple members of street gangs it becomes extremely easy t find out whos doing what in their hoods. Art Romo, working under Sana Ojeda was moving millions of dollars of dope a month. Sana, was making 50k a month in street taxes alone. He didnt have ot do anything. He eventualy got put away for some BS. because the goverment knew who he was. Their biggest downfall is getting found out -thats why the secrecy thing is so guarded.
cool thanks for the info homie

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 2nd, 2010, 9:14 pm

Like ive said time after time, we aint sur13 were 18, you see every other hood bangin 13 we dont, you fools say im fake im telling you where the fuck I be, i give you the names of rivals ive gotten down with, you lames just keep sayin shit, i dont see u fools posting where u be at,4th and shatto Menace WESTSIDE XV3ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS run up or shut up bitches

before any of you fools come saying BS and BS, who did you get ur info from,i dont mean no website BS i mean someone from the sts, you fools cant tell me shit bout my hood if you dont know shit bout my hood

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » June 2nd, 2010, 10:37 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
before any of you fools come saying BS and BS, who did you get ur info from

MENACE you get your info from Myspace. All you ever say ever talk about is your myspace 18st homies and you dumbass myspace beefs. Your lame ass created an alternate universe personality in Myspace so quit lying.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 3rd, 2010, 4:14 pm

Myspace yea you fools get your shit from the net so quit talking shit, run up on 4th and shatto and see WEST up leva, all you do is talk shit talk shit talk shit, you aint from no hood

ive given you the names of homies from my hood you can personally go up to and tell them do you know Menace from Westside 18st Shatto Park Locos and they will say yes.

you act like la eme is all bad ass, yea they run shit but whose the majority of soldiers in it, 18streeters, we have shot callers who are main heads for them and we give them our hood money and they dont give it to eme members who are from a 13 hood, we dont do that shit, you keep getting your info of the net of the net

and maybe you dont know but vatos have myspaces, people have been killed cuz their myspaces, people have been arrested cuz their myspaces, jamiel shaw got smoked cuz his myspace, sleepy from ns bolen park got smoked cuz his myspace, do i get my shit from myspace, no, but rivals do try talken shit dissen my hood and we tell them the same shit im telling you,lets handle this shit in the calles, your saying im fake and shit then you wouldnt have anything to lose if you met me in the sts would you, you wanna act like im fake when im giving you info on where i am, send your homies i dont give a fuck send who you want and ill handle this shit, your just tryen to prove someones fake over the internet, lets handle in the calles

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 3rd, 2010, 7:13 pm

MENACE18 wrote:Myspace yea you fools get your shit from the net so quit talking shit, run up on 4th and shatto and see WEST up leva, all you do is talk shit talk shit talk shit, you aint from no hood

ive given you the names of homies from my hood you can personally go up to and tell them do you know Menace from Westside 18st Shatto Park Locos and they will say yes.

you act like la eme is all bad ass, yea they run shit but whose the majority of soldiers in it, 18streeters, we have shot callers who are main heads for them and we give them our hood money and they dont give it to eme members who are from a 13 hood, we dont do that shit, you keep getting your info of the net of the net

and maybe you dont know but vatos have myspaces, people have been killed because their myspaces, people have been arrested because their myspaces, jamiel shaw got smoked because his myspace, sleepy from ns bolen park got smoked because his myspace, do i get my shit from myspace, no, but rivals do try talken shit dissen my hood and we tell them the same shit im telling you,lets handle this shit in the calles, your saying im fake and shit then you wouldnt have anything to lose if you met me in the sts would you, you wanna act like im fake when im giving you info on where i am, send your homies i dont give a fu-- send who you want and ill handle this shit, your just tryen to prove someones fake over the internet, lets handle in the calles
:lol: You give your money to 13, but you ain't 13. "OK bro".. :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 4th, 2010, 1:36 am

OK look.. we've already been thru this. You can pay taxes to 13 & not be a 13er, but you're saying 18 pays taxes to 18 members who are 13 while saying 18 ain't down w/13. LOL I know you're a youngster & all, but that don't make much sense. If your clique don't want to be 13, then why are you paying taxes to 18ers who are 13?

That don't make any sense & even tho I don't feel as if you were talking about me last time, you have come at me w/similar crap. Yeah my grown ass is going to go to Shatto from like a 7 hour drive to see a supposed 18 youngster there. I heard about 18 being 13 before I ever seen the net, so don't come at all of us acting like we get all our info off the net when you've proven to have gotten a bunch of info on the net.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 4th, 2010, 10:01 am

actually menace doesnt live in shatto park in la. he lives in paradise hill in san diego. it's by a library. i forget the exact address.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 4th, 2010, 12:42 pm

Even tho he his confused and talks a lot of shit..I still feel mad sorry for the kid if he goes to jail...fools will not put up with his shit, whats s ever..poor kid will be beating almost to death in there, if he says dumb shit like what he says on this site! And most likely it will be done by his own so called homies!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 4th, 2010, 5:37 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:actually menace doesnt live in shatto park in la. he lives in paradise hill in san diego. it's by a library. i forget the exact address.
I was already knwoing he most likely wouldn't be there. You had his whole address? :lol: