Question about EME..

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Question about EME..

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 5th, 2010, 7:52 pm

I live in paradise hills so what, most of the time now ill be at 4th and shatto kickin it with homies from my hood. and yea u live up north i know that, im saying for all you pendejos saying you posted out here in so cal roll up and see west up, you guys are acting so hard to prove im fake and shit, come out and see, I aint got shit to hide, I told you meet me at the library so that I could beat your ass in public so that you wouldnt come out and say some BS bout he had his homies jump me, go to inglewood ask any homie from 106th tws about my brother Cuete and ask them about me Menace from shatto park, you could ask the homies who rap from there Lil Man,Wish Bone, Young Dopey who got out prison a while back

You fools call me fake blah blah blah, you guys supposely know gangsters and shit, send them to the spots, go around our hood and ask for any playboys, orphans, rockwoods,crazy riders,rebels, dia to come find me, they wont cuz they scared to do shit, lil pussies clicked up tryen to take us out and couldnt, ask fools from rockwood st what happened to their last homie who tryed going through our hood, got stabbed, ask rebels about some vato named baby blue who got fucked up for callin the cops on a homie who hit him up

none of you fools bang, your saying my hood pays taxes to 13, i dont see it as we do, you may but i dont, we get our money, give it to eme leaders but they are from our hood, we dont give our money to a eme from florencia, hawaiin gardens, avenues, none of that only to 18s, that money stays in our hood, shit you guys think la eme could take us out, thats why most soldiers are 18strs, yea we have homies join la eme to gain more power in that shit, fools tell me that la eme could control 18 yea thats why they coudlnt control monkey shit

la eme has those rules that try to protect the innocent people, and if your hood breaks those rules you guys are green lighted and punished,I dont see them doin shit to ms in the sts, in the pen ms dont get respect from what ive been told even though some ppl say they are feared in the pen, in the sts the few mierdas left do what they want, take a guess on which hoods in west los were taken out ms, drifters, witmer, wanderers, dia, orphans, la mirada locos, crazy riders, easy riders, nope, playboys took some out but most of them got smoked by 18st

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » June 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

MENACE18 wrote:I told you meet me at the library so that I could beat your ass in public
That shit right there proves you are some 14 year old kid. Meet me in the Library, LMAO, how about behind the school bleachers, just wait till I take my backpack off.

When you get older, you are going realize how dumb you sound.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 6th, 2010, 5:22 pm

I turned 18 March 28th, I was born in Inglewood March 28th 1992, we could meet anywhere in national city or paradise hills, the parking lot of the library, plaza bonita mall, la palapa down the st from the library, anywhere you levas wanted to but you pussies kept saying blah blah blah we know bout la eme even though we aint from a gang and dont know any bangers we just say oh our boy from blah blah blah but we aint gonna put him on blast, if u aint gonna say who u know dont speak about them at all dumbfucks

18st we aint no 13 hood being punked by no eme, get that shit straight we respect our homies from our varrio who are in la eme thats it, we dont respect no faggets, mierda seccas, cockwood,oreos,rats,very nast enchiladas, waffles, lolipops,head givers,peanut butters nada so get that shit straight. were 18 to the death, fuck anyone hating on the BEST gang just cuz we chose not to rep the 13, why you think half the varrios who talk shit bout us we aint even near theyre turf, they say 18strs aint 13 and that were sur 13 killas they even clown on 13 hoods who are cool with us, Arcadia st, crazy ass lunatics, they get dissed by varrios who say they only do shit cuz we back them up, homies from those hoods handle their shit like we handle ours, we dont give a fuck about who you are what u rep ur a rival its on

all the 13 hoods earned their 13 but were pretty much forced to, now any hood in the sts has to have members in the pen put in work for them to earn the 13, who knows how longs eme been doin that but 18 were in la eme, did the eme try making us rep the 13, yea they did, do we, no we dont, when they told the homies to kick out all the blacks we didnt we let the black homies choose if they wanted to sstay or get out and we still have black homies in our hood

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » June 6th, 2010, 11:15 pm

i seen more then a few 8teen streeters with SUR13 tatted on their body...they may get deep on the yard...and hang around together...but best believe they with the program...play their role and recieve no special treatment because of their hood...to keep it 100 alot of 18streeters run pysa or BB...

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 7th, 2010, 2:30 pm

am so happy menace finally fix his cap lock..lol...lmao...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 7th, 2010, 3:41 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:i seen more then a few 8teen streeters with SUR13 tatted on their body...they may get deep on the yard...and hang around together...but best believe they with the program...play their role and recieve no special treatment because of their hood...to keep it 100 alot of 18streeters run pysa or BB...
hardly any of mthem homies role with paisas or bb,we aint cool with bb and some homies from our hood look paisa but they down for 18, and yea some homies have sue13 tatted which they shouldnt cuz we aint all surenos or 13s, shit they might get the 13 cuz they join la eme cuz i know a few vatos from my brothers snipers click ES18ST Bebitos have sur13 tats cuz they joined la eme, and special treatment, we do shit our way and la eme leaders from our varrio know no matter who stands in our way we aint gonna bow down to other varrios

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 7th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Look menace you're over here picking fights w/these fools down South for no reason. You already said some 18 are 13 just like you did now, so just leave it at that & stop bringing it up.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 8th, 2010, 6:16 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Look menace you're over here picking fights w/these fools down South for no reason. You already said some 18 are 13 just like you did now, so just leave it at that & stop bringing it up.
if some homies choose to rep 13 thats there shit, we aint suppose to do that but no hood is perfect, but these clowns runnin there mouths sayin i aint from my barrio when these chumps dont even wanna meet up and handle shit

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 8th, 2010, 7:57 pm

man..fools call you fake because you act like a 10 year kid...fools call you fake because you dont even know your politics ...and you want to call your self hood..kid know your shit than talk..

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » June 9th, 2010, 8:17 am

MENACE18 wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote:i seen more then a few 8teen streeters with SUR13 tatted on their body...they may get deep on the yard...and hang around together...but best believe they with the program...play their role and recieve no special treatment because of their hood...to keep it 100 alot of 18streeters run pysa or BB...
hardly any of mthem homies role with paisas or bb,we aint cool with bb and some homies from our hood look paisa but they down for 18, and yea some homies have sue13 tatted which they shouldnt because we aint all surenos or 13s, shit they might get the 13 because they join la eme because i know a few vatos from my brothers snipers click ES18ST Bebitos have sur13 tats because they joined la eme, and special treatment, we do shit our way and la eme leaders from our varrio know no matter who stands in our way we aint gonna bow down to other varrios
since you're still a kid i'll give you and pass and try one more time to put you up on game...18st espically the west side are full of straight pysas..first or second generaton none english speaking pysas who get caught up on the calles...once they hit the pen they go on some origullo mexicano shit and run pysa...i seen at least 10 pysas from ws18 with tats and all running pysa on the same yard...as for all 18's not being surenos just shows your ignorance...how can a gang play both sides of the fence???it can't... your varrio is a sureno tax paying varrio on the calles...and your varrio bangs sur 13 in the joint...18 aint running it's own program they play their role...since you allways try and throw peoples names out there...go and ask peewee from 106tws for some schooling...and while your there ask him why he has sur blasted on his side...and when he tells you he got the tat when he was 17 up in susenville and not an eme member...you make sure and tell him your internet theory...no disrespect but damn carnalito i hate seeing you make yourself look bad...high

unidentified26
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by unidentified26 » June 13th, 2010, 6:58 am

I dont get it, so who is La eme with? the 18th street or the ms13? Im not a gang memeber but im interested and from what i get out of this site doesnt make much sense...

some say that La eme is in charge of the surenos and ms13 lick their ass and do their dirtty work and advertise them on streets. and the 18th street is linked with the mexican mafia. but some say that la eme and 18th street communicate well but arent members.

i dont get it, can someone who actually IS a gang memeber explain this bcos i think ppl lying that they come from gangs on this site get me confuuuused

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 14th, 2010, 1:07 am

unidentified26 wrote:I dont get it, so who is La eme with? the 18th street or the ms13? Im not a gang memeber but im interested and from what i get out of this site doesnt make much sense...

some say that La eme is in charge of the surenos and ms13 lick their ass and do their dirtty work and advertise them on streets. and the 18th street is linked with the mexican mafia. but some say that la eme and 18th street communicate well but arent members.

i dont get it, can someone who actually IS a gang memeber explain this bcos i think ppl lying that they come from gangs on this site get me confuuuused
If you expect someone to say they are eme, then you'll never get an answer.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » June 14th, 2010, 7:32 pm

unidentified26 wrote:I dont get it, so who is La eme with? the 18th street or the ms13? Im not a gang memeber but im interested and from what i get out of this site doesnt make much sense...

Yes plain and simple the mexican mafia are under 300 deep in California-their are some 20,000 hispanic gang members in Los Angelos-and probably about 30,000 surenos in the entire state. ALL of these surenos hope to one day be made members of the EME-most will never meet an EME and most will never be called on to do their bidding. Gangs are juvenile in nature with most members being under the age of 25 -the EME is an adult organization -hardly anyone is under 40 and most are in their 60s. The recruit members and potential members from hispnic street gangs-to get connected you have usually know someone from childhood-gangs do drivebys and spray paint walls and have an urban dress form. LA EME does planned assassinations of snitches and rivals and tax resisters and deals in major crimes and major drug deals-gangs are the minor leagues and LA EME are the majors-everyone who plays college ball wont get to teh majors-only the best and brightest ever make it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 14th, 2010, 9:48 pm

From what I heard, drive-by's became a no-no when eme had that big meeting in the 90's.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 14th, 2010, 9:58 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:From what I heard, drive-by's became a no-no when eme had that big meeting in the 90's.
Alotta s became no-nos that fools still do, especially hoods with more pull, or hoods fighting blacks.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 15th, 2010, 4:30 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:From what I heard, drive-by's became a no-no when eme had that big meeting in the 90's.

tRUE. I remember those times. I was a tagger back in those days and all taggers were greenlighted and told to either drop -add a 13 or join an established gang -there mustve been thousands of taggers at that time -and in a call to racial unity -within a year hardly any existed. Many got into established gangs-some started up their own gangs and others kept their names but joined established gangs like the 18street KWS click. All this was organized-and handled really discretely -many gangs who had been rivals were now mandated to forget personal beef focus on racial unity-and target enemies not on neighborhoods but on personal beefs-anyone caught shooting another sureno in a drive by would get killed and anyone caught gangbanging on another varrio whom a mandatory peace treaty was established would have their whole neighborhood taken out.Their were gangs in the IE who did drivebys with a black gang-and were greenlighted and taken out. In total I believe from San Diego to Fresno their were some 20 members of the EME on the streets. From books and court cases I read. 20 members pulled the strings for thousands of gang members. I believe the movie -American ME really allowed LA EME to come out from the dark and begin organizing-before the movie -LA EME was really secretive. I hadnt heard much about them before then -but then again I had -rarely. I wasnt even sure they existed and teh media also was of the opinion that they didnt exist -this was in 1992, and they had been around for 50 years or so. Several People were killed over divulging information in that movie -Joker from Hazard -killed a lady who was really active in making it and got his button in return.The book the BLACK HAND -was relatively a joke on teh extent of the organization and their connections. The guy Boxer -didnt really have a good understanding of the org. and he wasnt a big organizer nor was he active in making connections-the story they shouldve told was the story of Bat Marquez and Popeye Barron 2 eme members who were multimillionaires and were involved in some heavy duty shit. They carried out some vicious assassinations of newspapaer editors and are even believed to been involved with killing the presidential contender of Mexico.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 15th, 2010, 11:01 am

mayugastank wrote:

tRUE. I remember those times. I was a tagger back in those days and all taggers were greenlighted and told to either drop -add a 13 or join an established gang -there mustve been thousands of taggers at that time -and in a call to racial unity -within a year hardly any existed. Many got into established gangs-some started up their own gangs and others kept their names but joined established gangs like the 18street KWS click. All this was organized-and handled really discretely -many gangs who had been rivals were now mandated to forget personal beef focus on racial unity-and target enemies not on neighborhoods but on personal beefs-anyone caught shooting another sureno in a drive by would get killed and anyone caught gangbanging on another varrio whom a mandatory peace treaty was established would have their whole neighborhood taken out.Their were gangs in the IE who did drivebys with a black gang-and were greenlighted and taken out. In total I believe from San Diego to Fresno their were some 20 members of the EME on the streets. From books and court cases I read. 20 members pulled the strings for thousands of gang members. I believe the movie -American ME really allowed LA EME to come out from the dark and begin organizing-before the movie -LA EME was really secretive. I hadnt heard much about them before then -but then again I had -rarely. I wasnt even sure they existed and teh media also was of the opinion that they didnt exist -this was in 1992, and they had been around for 50 years or so. Several People were killed over divulging information in that movie -Joker from Hazard -killed a lady who was really active in making it and got his button in return.The book the BLACK HAND -was relatively a joke on teh extent of the organization and their connections. The guy Boxer -didnt really have a good understanding of the org. and he wasnt a big organizer nor was he active in making connections-the story they shouldve told was the story of Bat Marquez and Popeye Barron 2 eme members who were multimillionaires and were involved in some heavy duty shit. They carried out some vicious assassinations of newspapaer editors and are even believed to been involved with killing the presidential contender of Mexico.

All That shit Sounds Peachy and Like It Would Work But Little Do Mexicans KNow is That BGF and Muslims passed the same law, kill another black man and watch wat happens! Its funny how mexicans think there the only ones sophisticated in the PEN. Black do there own on things on the streets but we do have LAWS aswell. The more you mexicans keep uniting the more blacks will. AND we all know if Most Black Gangs were together, mexicans wouldnt even be as much of a threat! Look @ IFG and ETG, Mexicans have no way of taking over these two hoods! Yeah keep up the racists shit, its bitting you niggaz in the ASS HARD!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 15th, 2010, 3:12 pm

there is no such thing as hard when it comes to the streets because every one dies!..and sorry man we out number you guys by far and populate in mass numbers..look at the crips and bloods in west co. or Pomona..or south central..numbers are going down and most is moving to Las Vegas or the IE..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 15th, 2010, 3:18 pm

sickside wrote:there is no such thing as hard when it comes to the streets because every one dies!..and sorry man we out number you guys by far and populate in mass numbers..look at the crips and bloods in west co. or Pomona..or south central..numbers are going down and most is moving to Las Vegas or the IE..
There might be BGF and muslims with order but blacks only get togetheter after they've been. Driven to the limit truth. Out of all people and every non-white group we love to hurt each other. Mexicans got more bangers then blacks, and fight each other but they still don't kill at the rate of blacks. That's the difference.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 15th, 2010, 4:09 pm

Yeah well the whole racial unity concept pushed was just a way to organize the streets-sure some were all for it -and for whatever I dont claim to know the minds of the EME who organized it but the racial thougts on life for many of these guys are extreme. Their hatred for blacks goes back decades and really was an issue back in the 1960s and 1970s, militant black organizations like BPP and BGF were just making their mark in the system-hispanics were way outnumbered by blacks -yet although many people claim that Surenos didnt push till they had numbers the truth is they have been rivals with blacks from the gate. In the book Soledad Brother ,Jackson clearly draws the connection between the whites and chicanos whom he viewed as one in the same,at least in the system. He was smart enough to know the real dynamics of why and how whites kept people of color down -yet for all their investigating history and political activism LA EME couldnt and didnt find an ally with militant blacks-sounds like a ignorant view but we cant commment on the attitudes of prisoners and I guess chicanos felt more kinship with whites. What people dont comment on or view is the history of European bloodlines in mestizo culture. When you look at your family tree and their are white mexicans in it and no blacks its pretty easy to pick whom you relate to. Blacks will surely comment that -we are sellouts and what not -but they arent viewing that the history chicanos have with whites isnt as intense or modern as the racism blacks have dealt with from whites-meaning as Ive stated over and over the racial politics between blacks and whites isnt comparative to the zootsuit riots and a few other instances of outright white racism against mestizos. Blacks are easily and undumbfounded more able to see covert racial ovetures made by whites -simply because they have dealt with it in excess and in their faces loudly and by laws and by the entire white populace pushing legislation committing lynchings-framing brothers -shooting dead their leaders and outright war against black pride and black self sufficiency-so how can the plight of latinos even by comparative to that?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 15th, 2010, 8:35 pm

sickside wrote:there is no such thing as hard when it comes to the streets because every one dies!..and sorry man we out number you guys by far and populate in mass numbers..look at the crips and bloods in west co. or Pomona..or south central..numbers are going down and most is moving to Las Vegas or the IE..

LOL this guy and his numbers! You dont understand it takes ALL you mexicans to gang up and be on the same objective to just attack single little alliance black gangs but you guys have yet to stop West LA Black Gangs who still have THRIVING black communities that arent going anywhere! (Inglewood is a Black City No Matter How Many Mexicans Move In, We Own It, Leimert Park Is Also thriving with blacks, aswell as The Jungles, Yeah Sals are moving in but its still a Black Community who is RAN by BLACKS ONLY, The Ladera / Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw District, is a place where black gangs are supreme, West-LA is our last frontline WHICH you guys will never take no matter how hard you tried! Like Pen said, blacks wake up when shit hits the fan, and if Mexicans were internally trying to takeover one of these areas blacks would respond! Hoods where Black Gangs are The Force in There Areas? :

** Also, The Black Gangs Can Still Handle There Blood/Crip Beefs At The Same Time As We've Always Done! **

60s : Could kick out Florencia's anyday, but they rather use them, same goes vice versa on using of eachother! But they wouldnt stand a year I PROMISE!

40s : Very few mexican gangs in arms reach can even handle the Darkside 40s (ALONE). V.46st wouldnt stand a chance, V.STV would be gone in 1-2 years!

30s : Big Power House Black Gang, This gang has proven it can push out and START up its own mexican gang, LOL @ 18st, Not even ATC could handle the 30s in a full scale war! It wouldnt be a quick WAR but the 30s would win! ATC is surrounded by enemies aswell!

20s : Could Push out Harpy's too, especially with the help of other Mexican hoods like Playboys and 18sts that arent in black hoods.

ETG : The Little Florencia Clicks in The Trays would get dismantled, no chance! The E/S Florencia's are too busy already enuff to help same with the 60s behalff)

Rollin 100s : is Dominated by Black Gangs Hands Down!

IFG : All Of The IFGBS ( 77s, 80s, 92s, 94s, CPF : 64, 65. 68 sets) could honestly push out I-13 of course not easily but where Inglewood 13s would lose ground @ is that they beef with most bloods gangs anyway (NHP, QSB), they would also have Lennox and Florencia knocking @ there door but they prolly wont because they'll beeee WAYYYYY to busy with the 60s, so Lennox with its OWN original Chicano Community will still pick off I-13s leaving them at a LOSE LOSE! Dont forget Culver City bored every now and then!

Hoovers : Only set that would have trouble with 18s is the 52 Hoovers because there not connected to the 74 Hoovers, But from the 74s up, 18s really follow behind Hoovers and KNOW there out matched. (Remember by Click Standards, PWWS etc sc clicks in the hoovers!)

90s : Have no Real Established Mexican Gang In There Hood, Case Closed?

BPS : When you think of the jungles you dont think MEXICANS, you know who dominates this area, with a little help pushing out mexicans from SALS lol!

Only very few gangs if any in Watts And Compton could actually push a Mexican Gang Out ALONE! Ill give credit when credits due, EAST LA yall got HANDS down we couldnt scratch EAST LA, In WEST-LA we are on TOP singlely, by ourselves, EACH gang!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 15th, 2010, 8:43 pm

^^ Oh yeah, recruitment in each gang I named is still @ There Quota's every year! Most average to 30-50 a year in recruitment at the LEAST, with 50 still being the LEAST.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Man you must come from LA...lol..I live down here and work as well as know people from all over this bitch...I know people on QST and a homie from IFB..even they said Mexicans are now all over the place but mostly on the East Side of the wood..you tripping..and yea you are right..C and B's ant going no where no time soon..that was never a statement..and East Coast got their ass handed to them..thats why some of there hoods ant there..but dont got me wrong..they are still pushing and going no doubt..R20's and Harpys that will be a good war..both got numbers on each side..My homies little brother is from the 20's..and no Mexican gangs will help the 20's..you are foolish for even saying that, and dont know how Mexicans work so dont even speak on who will help who..no matter if the share the same enemy..and Florencia will not be smashed by no one..60's beaning able to kick them out too..it will be a ugly war but dont know about all of that..get off there dick homie..straight up..all your crap is a little to bias..Rollin 100s is Dominated..you funny..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 16th, 2010, 7:18 pm

All three of us from LA and been all around so that aint no issue. The point is West SC is looked down by mexicans because of the less history for both Mexicans and black gangs have in that area, plus this notion of the big bad eastside, but the West holds power house black gangs that made LA infamous: Hoovers, ETG, Rollin 60's, and 30's, IFG, CMG, etc. The far west even got that notorious sholines farwest crippin that held their own on the treacherous west LA Mexican hoods. What we're saying is when Mexicans make that push to give us that final coup de taut and take the West it's gon be some action. We may be late but when blacks get in it, we put the smash down.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 16th, 2010, 8:06 pm

sickside wrote:Man you must come from LA...lol..I live down here and work as well as know people from all over this bitch...I know people on QST and a homie from IFB..even they said Mexicans are now all over the place but mostly on the East Side of the wood..you tripping..and yea you are right..C and B's ant going no where no time soon..that was never a statement..and East Coast got their ass handed to them..thats why some of there hoods ant there..but dont got me wrong..they are still pushing and going no doubt..R20's and Harpys that will be a good war..both got numbers on each side..My homies little brother is from the 20's..and no Mexican gangs will help the 20's..you are foolish for even saying that, and dont know how Mexicans work so dont even speak on who will help who..no matter if the share the same enemy..and Florencia will not be smashed by no one..60's beaning able to kick them out too..it will be a ugly war but dont know about all of that..get off there dick homie..straight up..all your crap is a little to bias..Rollin 100s is Dominated..you funny..

I never said a mexican hood would help them, im saying there enemies aint gonna stop shooting them hense ATC etc other varrios! So I dont know mexican politicis? You guys really think you guys get along on the sts!? No Inglewood 13 crosses out Lennox and the 13 think they care? Nope! Florencias would get packed out nigga are you fucking stupid? That little SECTION (that was rightfully, given) would blow up in a week! GTFO! Wat Varrios are in the 100s that could even handle one of those rollin 100 sets! (your stupid for thinking thats not a dominated black area?) Who are you AGAIN, thats another good question!

East Coast isnt dead LOL, you remember what they did to Grape St while going to war with Florencia's, also, ECC only losted family members not actuall gangsters! All the times it was actually an ECC he either didnt get hit or leg wounds! Like 1 or 2 actually got killed by Florencias! Also, Florencia's lost as much turf and ECC did but it wasnt by choice either!

IF mexicans could just setup anywhere 18sts would be IN THE MIDDLE OF IF hood not down all to 106th thats damn near 30-40 blocks from the 7th!

Your taking my posts to litteral! my main point is that each of these black gangs on the westside DOMINATE there area! Only reason Inglewood 13 is lasting is because they dont beef with ALL IFGS! case closed! And I gotta gang of primos from I-13 all clicks Rascals, Dukes and Tiny Locos so dont say I dont know what im talking about G.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 17th, 2010, 3:40 pm

youngspade wrote:20s : Could Push out Harpy's too, especially with the help of other Mexican hoods like Playboys and 18sts that arent in black hoods.

That would seal the deal on a 18st greenlight from eme. I think it will still be a while before mexican gangs push out blacks in the west. You know the reason blacks bust back so hard is cuz they're outnumbered in the whole LA area, its not just an LA thing its about having your back against the wall. That's why little asian clicks like viets and cambodians can survive in the hood up here in the north.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 17th, 2010, 3:48 pm

Wrong niggas blasted much harder in the 80ks early 90's before any Mexican aggression and more black numbers. The reason them lil Asians survive in Cali is cuz they originators came from war, the vietnam war, so they pass down gunplay.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 17th, 2010, 3:52 pm

MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:20s : Could Push out Harpy's too, especially with the help of other Mexican hoods like Playboys and 18sts that arent in black hoods.

That would seal the deal on a 18st greenlight from eme. I think it will still be a while before mexican gangs push out blacks in the west. You know the reason blacks bust back so hard is because they're outnumbered in the whole LA area, its not just an LA thing its about having your back against the wall. That's why little asian clicks like viets and cambodians can survive in the hood up here in the north.

I agree but I disagree! 18st got way too much pull in eme, even in 06 when it was eme vs blacks, mexicans still found time to get bored and shoot eachother. Florencia's is still killing 38st even tho, 52 Peublos are beefing with them too! They havent been greenlighted, also, ive seen with my own eyes Flako from 38st got killed right there @ the blue line station, thats why I laugh when you guys think its ALL PEACHY and hey we MEXICAN TWODAGWG, Hell naw nigga.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 17th, 2010, 8:19 pm

perongregory wrote:Wrong niggas blasted much harder in the 80ks early 90's before any Mexican aggression and more black numbers. The reason them lil Asians survive in Cali is because they originators came from war, the vietnam war, so they pass down gunplay.
I think u misunderstood what i said, and how do you figure there's more blacks bangin when los is almost half latino? In the 80's there was similar black and latino populations in Los but I don't got a clue about the number of gangsters. n yeah the first asians came from conflict but the next generations obviously get less aggressive as they grow up around US law. its about survival when you're outnumbered so anyone would bust back at that point.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 17th, 2010, 8:23 pm

MCD wrote:
perongregory wrote:Wrong niggas blasted much harder in the 80ks early 90's before any Mexican aggression and more black numbers. The reason them lil Asians survive in Cali is because they originators came from war, the vietnam war, so they pass down gunplay.
I think u misunderstood what i said, and how do you figure there's more blacks bangin when los is almost half latino? In the 80's there was similar black and latino populations in Los but I don't got a clue about the number of gangsters. n yeah the first asians came from conflict but the next generations obviously get less aggressive as they grow up around US law. its about survival when you're outnumbered so anyone would bust back at that point.
I'm talkin bout south central where blk gangs are centered, and if its this whole cornered thing, how come black violence was worse before any sur movement on blacks?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 17th, 2010, 8:25 pm

youngspade wrote:
MCD wrote:

That would seal the deal on a 18st greenlight from eme. I think it will still be a while before mexican gangs push out blacks in the west. You know the reason blacks bust back so hard is because they're outnumbered in the whole LA area, its not just an LA thing its about having your back against the wall. That's why little asian clicks like viets and cambodians can survive in the hood up here in the north.

I agree but I disagree! 18st got way too much pull in eme, even in 06 when it was eme vs blacks, mexicans still found time to get bored and shoot eachother. Florencia's is still killing 38st even tho, 52 Peublos are beefing with them too! They havent been greenlighted, also, ive seen with my own eyes Flako from 38st got killed right there @ the blue line station, thats why I laugh when you guys think its ALL PEACHY and hey we MEXICAN TWODAGWG, Hell naw nigga.
nah I think the violence within mexicans is gonna get worse as the population grows, it might not necessarily be gangs killin blacks n pushin bloods n crips more outta West Los, it'll just be the increasing amount of immigrants that pushes other races out, u don't need me to tell you that the latino population has been growing every decade. Alotta neighborhoods in LA have gradually become partially latino until they become mostly latino. that's just facts for a city 100 miles from Mexico

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 17th, 2010, 8:30 pm

perongregory wrote:
MCD wrote:
I'm talkin bout south central where blk gangs are centered, and if its this whole cornered thing, how come black violence was worse before any sur movement on blacks?
because blacks embraced crack harder than any other race and ran it like bosses, there was alot of money to be made. I was a baby in the 80's but I know people who were around it and have read about it, it hit black hoods bad.