Rapping Stars in Gangs? (besides lil wayne)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Rapping Stars in Gangs? (besides lil wayne)

Unread post by youngspade » April 6th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Cb0eACb0yz wrote:
FelonOne wrote:Dont hate on Lil Wayne...He be hustlin...
wow dude are r #%@&#%@ kidding me.... theres fuckin real G's out there that are dying and gay weezy is just sitting in his #%@&#%@ chair laughing and saying that hes a #%@&#%@ blood. i bet you 110% that he's never killed anyone or dealt with drugs!!! i guarrantee you that. i listen to OG rappers like mobb deep, snoop doggy dogg, dr. dre, 2pac, biggie , Eazy E, all the rappers that started rap....... I SAY IT PROUDLY, fu-- LIL WAYNE, AND I WILLL MAKE A HOLIDAY FROM THE DAY HE FUCKIN GETS SHOT!!
Eazy E was a buster, coming from everyone that knew him well in my family!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 16th, 2010, 9:13 pm

i think snoop and kurpt is the biggest busters ...how u say you are a OG after u left your hood at 17 and oly did 3-6 months in jail..thats for snoop and kurpt how do you talk all this shit about this and that about deathrow and back and forth back to that fool suge...that fool is all talk thats why his wife got fuck but some one else ..lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 17th, 2010, 8:00 am

sickside wrote:i think snoop and kurpt is the biggest busters ...how u say you are a OG after u left your hood at 17 and oly did 3-6 months in jail..thats for snoop and kurpt how do you talk all this shit about this and that about deathrow and back and forth back to that fool suge...that fool is all talk thats why his wife got fu-- but some one else ..lol
Suge be saying Snoop's a rat & supposedly Snoop thought Suge killed 2pac. After Suge got locked up, then snoop made an underground cd to diss the row. I thought that was weak as hell. It seems like kurupt & snoop still kick it in the hood tho & that's good if they ain't did too much time, but they do act like they've been straight to the pen.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » June 2nd, 2010, 6:41 pm

suge knight, tupac, snoop dogg, eazy e, warren g, nate dogg, n.w.a., 213, dr dre are true goons. ice t is also a true goon

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 3rd, 2010, 11:51 am

Yeah homie u right, RIP B BRAZY he had a mad cool flow...fuck those punks that shot him
and Cypress Hill were memberes of 89st Neighborhood Families,knew OG Sinister and Big Evil FOR SURE,but that was in their young age

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » June 8th, 2010, 7:32 pm

i wuld rather listen to the goons frm the 90s era instead of the 2000 era cuz dey suck

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 8th, 2010, 8:00 pm

RAP-A-LOT- old shit was hard

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 10th, 2010, 6:53 pm

sickside wrote:i think snoop and kurpt is the biggest busters ...how u say you are a OG after u left your hood at 17 and oly did 3-6 months in jail..thats for snoop and kurpt how do you talk all this shit about this and that about deathrow and back and forth back to that fool suge...that fool is all talk thats why his wife got fu-- but some one else ..lol
and after they claimed to be crips did you ever once hear them shout out a clique? I dont think I ever did. It's easy to say youre a crip or blood but I won't believe it until i hear you rep a real block.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 12th, 2010, 4:59 pm

MCD wrote:
and after they claimed to be crips did you ever once hear them shout out a clique? I dont think I ever did. It's easy to say youre a crip or blood but I won't believe it until i hear you rep a real block.
I remember hearing kurupt or daz rep RSC & snoop rep I think that, or some LBC set. Just think they never really got into that whole bangin on wax.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 13th, 2010, 6:07 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I remember hearing kurupt or daz rep RSC & snoop rep I think that, or some LBC set. Just think they never really got into that whole bangin on wax.
Now that you mention it I remember daz saying something in a rap before. But snoop and any other mainstream fool that claims to gangbang, they're either frontin or affiliated at MOST, n i know alot of people who are just affiliated still rep a gang its all good but I think there's a fine line between reppin and fakin it. At least they're not like chicano rappers or underground blood/crip rappers that shout out their gang and homies on the track.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 14th, 2010, 3:07 am

Snoop, Daz and most those DPG guys were from Rollin 20s Crip. Kurupt was the only DPG guy claiming Rollin 60s Crip. Tray-Dee from the Eastsidaz is from Insane Crip. I think he's still locked up right now. A couple other guys that roll w/ Snoop might be from Insanes also but I can't remember. It seems like they mostly get along for the music thing. But on the street R20s and Insanes are enemies.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 14th, 2010, 1:44 pm

triplethreat wrote:Snoop, Daz and most those DPG guys were from Rollin 20s Crip. Kurupt was the only DPG guy claiming Rollin 60s Crip. Tray-Dee from the Eastsidaz is from Insane Crip. I think he's still locked up right now. A couple other guys that roll w/ Snoop might be from Insanes also but I can't remember. It seems like they mostly get along for the music thing. But on the street R20s and Insanes are enemies.
Some people think snoop used to actually claim insane. I think maybe the cops just thought snoop was icg, but don't know if he actually claimed it. It's nothing new to see a cop put down that someone is from a set they're not from.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 14th, 2010, 1:58 pm

i just know those fools are fake no matter what hood they came from..if you own hood dont really like you but a small few..because the rest say you are fake...than you must be faker than shit

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 14th, 2010, 3:29 pm

sickside wrote:i just know those fools are fake no matter what hood they came from..if you own hood dont really like you but a small few..because the rest say you are fake...than you must be faker than shit

Ha, your funny,

In Black Politics Your Only Subject To Take Your Inner Circle And Maybe 1 or 2 OG's in on the money making, anyone lefted out MUST not matter...were not Mexicans we DONT need to SUPPLY the whole hood to be CETERFIED! Not saying SNoop is legit 100% but my Step Dad Watch Snoop grow up in THe Park and my step dad in his early 50s!

Look @ Nipsey, you got some 60s right now HELLA thirsty with not a DOLLAR in his pocket, but Nipsey only took and broke off a Hand full (When you think how big the 60s are, only a HANDFULL) of his CIRCLE and he pays his taxes to I think 1-3 big HOMIES! Thats IT! Black politics aint like yalls so speak on your shit or atleast know about our shit before you do! And Nipsey Is 100% Hoodsta but I betchu we can find up to 20 niggaz from 60s in there hood (Where hes not 24/7) saying fuck him behind his back or mubble it when hes around!

Mack-10 is Def. A Queen St Blood but you can find whats left of them saying Fuck Mac-10 he cant come back, because there broke and he only took his CIRCLE and a couple guys over himm.

Just to name of few!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 15th, 2010, 12:46 pm

triplethreat wrote:Snoop, Daz and most those DPG guys were from Rollin 20s Crip. Kurupt was the only DPG guy claiming Rollin 60s Crip. Tray-Dee from the Eastsidaz is from Insane Crip. I think he's still locked up right now. A couple other guys that roll w/ Snoop might be from Insanes also but I can't remember. It seems like they mostly get along for the music thing. But on the street R20s and Insanes are enemies.
did they click up after they hit it big with death row n DPG? I would think after gettin a taste of the fame n money you would be careful about putting your gang in your raps, it basically kills any chance at hittin it mainstream

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 17th, 2010, 4:01 pm

Spade hit it on the head. couldn't have said it any better. that fool Snoop used to go by Snoop Rocc

YungStaccs
What city do you live in now?: fullerton

Unread post by YungStaccs » June 19th, 2010, 6:20 pm

Lil Wayne is not official
Snoop is not official
Game is not official

Dont believe everything you hear

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » June 20th, 2010, 10:40 am

most rappers is entertainers.
most kids like to be entertained by what they think is gangsta nowa days.

the gangsta image sells.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 20th, 2010, 2:28 pm

YungStaccs wrote: Dont believe everything you hear
I definately don't & I don't know if any of them are official, nor do I really giva fuck. I wonder if snoop is all bad like Suge says tho..

Dolfax
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by Dolfax » June 29th, 2010, 10:38 am

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 30th, 2010, 11:22 pm

i should look at the streetgangs.com info more often. wish they knew all the clickas though.

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » May 12th, 2011, 9:03 am

Visit this this channel for real bloods, crips, & hoover criminal rappers if you from LA County you may some ppl Check it out ive been on thier page all day, it kind of remind me of a more visual Streetgangs.com http://www.youtube.com/OriginalBabyMobster

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » May 12th, 2011, 1:59 pm

sorry for responding so long but yeah the hill still put it down for the hood but they dont go bragging about it .
aint nothing to brag about period so i have great respect for them. niggaz still come to funerals party's from homies and shit allways act like real persons never that xtra shit like sum do btw kurupt is frum 118gc