SPECIAL TRAGNIEW PARK 159 BLOCCSTA

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

SPECIAL TRAGNIEW PARK 159 BLOCCSTA

Unread post by M&L » December 12th, 2008, 7:20 pm

i start this thread with those very rare inedits songs from NOTR,a group composed of chill & boom bam the 2 mc eiht's acolytes & best friends,the album was recorded in 93 but due to a conflict with the label it never saw the light of day,those songs have never been posted on any board/forum until now,i've been looking for that shit for years lol

here a str8 classic by lil chill who is chill's bro actually,pure joint out of the comp westrepresentin dating from 96...for info lil chill is back with a new album coming soon,his myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =425477145

and lastly a track taken from the cmw new millenium,that's simply the best track of the lp to me with one of the rare appearance of lil hawk,in addition of boom bam & chill,i love it all the more cause eiht ain't there for once

dl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Who cares

Re: SPECIAL TRAGNIEW PARK 159 BLOCCSTA

Unread post by dl » December 17th, 2008, 5:00 am

I heard the N.O.T.R. album was on the net cause it was released on tape or leaked, but I found out it was BS. To bad though... Like the tracks. Thanks man. And Lil Chill ain't that lil' anymore...

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by M&L » December 17th, 2008, 1:37 pm

no homie it wasn't leaked on the whole net,only 2 persons got that shit,before him there was another guy a few months ago who played 2 songs like 30 secs & put on youtube nothing more,i've even pm him he said me nobody got that shit not even the members of the group (including mc eiht),he said me he has had the full album by dj slip who produced that,and this one of the vids i dont even know if he had the complete album he just posted 5 tracks
yea lil chill's music ain't the same no more nowdays,normal 13 years later...

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 13th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Youe dudes are fuccin marks...2 homos from france and holland... who gives a fucc about mc eiht nowadays? Compton don't I tell u that... That nigga never banged TPC and will get his ass whooped and his ride jacced if he ever gets found in the hub

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by M&L » January 14th, 2009, 2:37 pm

nigga where the fuck is your woman mc eiht on these songs???this topic has nothing to do with eiht so get the fuck outta here and dont come back around here no more crackhead

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 28th, 2009, 7:02 pm

M&L wrote:nigga where the fu-- is your woman mc eiht on these songs???this topic has nothing to do with eiht so get the fu-- outta here and dont come back around here no more crackhead
FU** U fu**in french faggot fuccin wannabee ass lil bitch...This dude is probably that faggot casper or one of his lil gay wannabee Compton banger french homies

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 26th, 2009, 6:36 am

[quote="Manso"]Youe dudes are fuccin marks...2 homos from france and holland... who gives a mess about mc eiht nowadays? Compton don't I tell u that... That nigga never banged TPC and will get his ass whooped and his ride jacced if he ever gets found in the hub[/quote]
thats pure BS he got bitch slap by eddie for claimin spook town and exposed by the obg's survivors of tpcc who dont consider him from the niew ..u got that point
but never found in the hub thats a lie ..matter of fact he 's currently doin musik with my homie bone from atlantic and also messin with a gang of people around that area but since u from compton i suggest u let me know who u cc ?????
are u a fan of that whit boy with a swastika stabed on the forehead ???uncle charly is it u ???

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 26th, 2009, 12:38 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Manso wrote:Youe dudes are fuccin marks...2 homos from france and holland... who gives a mess about mc eiht nowadays? Compton don't I tell u that... That nigga never banged TPC and will get his ass whooped and his ride jacced if he ever gets found in the hub
thats pure BS he got bitch slap by eddie for claimin spook town and exposed by the obg's survivors of tpcc who dont consider him from the niew ..u got that point
but never found in the hub thats a lie ..matter of fact he 's currently doin musik with my homie bone from atlantic and also messin with a gang of people around that area but since u from compton i suggest u let me know who u cc ?????
are u a fan of that whit boy with a swastika stabed on the forehead ???uncle charly is it u ???
in fact MC Eith from Long Beach

He repped Tragniew in his songs because his sister was a official tragniew Criplette and 4 sho he got some connections 2 compton rappers but i would consider him ass a gangster

My homies from Tree Top said that when Quik and Eith started beefin the Treez took the beef into the streets but them niggaz from Tragniew said they never saw MC Eith in they hood so it was ccool
Big Gangster Wayne and big Henry from Treez said they robbed him back in the early nineties and that nigga Eith was scared 2 death and almost started 2 cry

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 26th, 2009, 7:44 pm

cuzz let me put the lil i know about that dud
first off all his childhood his dad left and his motha was livin in spook town
he wasnt jump in spook town and wasnt goin to cpt hi and was in a private religious school
h was just livin in there and he had a cuzzzz from the niew and u rite he had his sis in that set ....thats tru 8 got jumpd into the niew mid 80's
h was tragniw at on point never did shit for them but in the mid 80's he was tpcc ...matter of fact befor h blew he was a tragniw obg
... chill xposing him is pure jealusy thats a classik eazy from your set went thru the same struggle in your own hood
at on point u had arnold and his bro tweed his bro zipperhad and all them real kelly g and obg remembr them uwc hatin on the e sayin he was a busta
but after his death u had thm niggaz cryin cause they did grew up together and thats real

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 26th, 2009, 9:27 pm

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight

Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin <---------- CLOWN TALK

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 27th, 2009, 7:39 am

youngspade wrote:bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight

Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin <---------- CLOWN TALK
lol talk ???
you just did a comment on my profile aint nun i wrote on this topic there ....u know ???
?creative and intelligent coment !!!!!??lol well said by a non identified guy who exist only under the nickname of young spade from behind a computer screen
unless u go there and u let us know how u feel about us so far i call it clown move are u og yet or maybbe next summer ???
Imagewho's next ?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 27th, 2009, 11:22 am

bgcasper wrote:cuzz let me put the lil i know about that dud
first off all his childhood his dad left and his motha was livin in spook town
he wasnt jump in spook town and wasnt goin to cpt hi and was in a private religious school
h was just livin in there and he had a cuzzzz from the niew and u rite he had his sis in that set ....thats tru 8 got jumpd into the niew mid 80's
h was tragniw at on point never did shit for them but in the mid 80's he was tpcc ...matter of fact befor h blew he was a tragniw obg
... chill xposing him is pure jealusy thats a classik eazy from your set went thru the same struggle in your own hood
at on point u had arnold and his bro tweed his bro zipperhad and all them real kelly g and obg remembr them uwc hatin on the e sayin he was a busta
but after his death u had thm niggaz cryin cause they did grew up together and thats real
who is zipperhad? never heard about that nigga

but yeah after he died they changed they mind about him but they was mad because after he got famous he didnt show up in the hood thats what made them mad

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 27th, 2009, 10:57 pm

big zip 1 or zipper head???from kelly live in caress street his brother is the notorious gangsta tweed from yo hood

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 7th, 2010, 2:06 am

tweedy loc just got in a car accident not too long ago right?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 7th, 2010, 2:22 am

[quote="perongregory"]tweedy loc just got in a car accident not too long ago right?[/quote]
???

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 7th, 2010, 5:27 am

perongregory wrote:tweedy loc just got in a car accident not too long ago right?
you know where that nigga at? havent seen him in compton 4 a decade

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 7th, 2010, 6:41 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="perongregory"]tweedy loc just got in a car accident not too long ago right?[/quote]

you know where that nigga at? havent seen him in compton 4 a decade[/quote]caress lol

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 7th, 2010, 4:12 pm

bgcasper wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
perongregory wrote:tweedy loc just got in a car accident not too long ago right?
caress lol

where on caress? he aint coming by the park functions or hood day

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 4:50 pm

bgcasper wrote:
youngspade wrote:bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight

lol talk ???
you just did a comment on my profile aint nun i wrote on this topic there ....u know ???
?creative and intelligent coment !!!!!??lol well said by a non identified guy who exist only under the nickname of young spade from behind a computer screen
unless u go there and u let us know how u feel about us so far i call it clown move are u og yet or maybbe next summer ???
Imagewho's next ?

And you the guy who calls himself BigCasper, sounds like a Mexican name nugga. You still a clown!

Hows the wheather in PARIS?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 9th, 2010, 4:49 am

well from phuket i have difficulties checcin clouds over paris ....but bad i guesss ..and how does it work can a ytg can than if he post a maximum of real shit become oytg or is it stucc ???keep that swan family in motion but dont forget the lotion cause i heard its a 20inch test for ogygt swan loko
yo swan love my nizzz
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3619/336 ... a2.jpg?v=0[/img]

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 28th, 2010, 8:56 am

H572DSTA wrote:
probably cuz yo buster ass aint even from the hub bitchboy

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 29th, 2010, 3:48 am

[quote="Manso"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="perongregory"]tweedy loc just got in a car accident not too long ago right?[/quote]

you know where that nigga at? havent seen him in compton 4 a decade[/quote]
probably because yo buster ass aint even from the hub bitchboy[/quote]
now u found a new pair of nutts shit hungry dicc rider tellin who is from were
but lil fag were U FROM ???IN COMPTON

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » February 1st, 2010, 8:58 pm

[/quote]
now u found a new pair of nutts shit hungry dicc rider tellin who is from were
but lil fag were U FROM ???IN COMPTON[/quote]

LOOK HERE GOOK BOY ATLEAST MAKE SOME SENSE WHEN U WRITE SOME SHIT. AND WHY U CARE WHAT PART OF CPT I'M FROM IF U AINT EVEN FROM HERE, LIVE IN FRANCE, AND NOBODY HERE KNOWS YO WANNABEE SSCC BITCH ASS. U JUST AN INTERNET CLOWN. NIGGAS FROM SSDRIVE DON'T EVEN KNOW YO BITCH ASS AND PROLLY GONNA SMOKE YO LIL FAGGOT ASIAN ASS IF U TRY TO COME THROUGH FOR FALSE E-CLAIMIN THAT SHIT.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by M&L » July 8th, 2010, 6:19 pm

post the rest of the tracks off the notr album available on youtube ...still miss the half of the album...

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by M&L » July 8th, 2010, 6:40 pm

some more tragniew park's songs

damn would want to post that mayhem song with lil hawk & byrd but i have not found

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » July 9th, 2010, 10:22 am

M&L wrote:some more tragniew park's songs

damn would want to post that mayhem song with lil hawk & byrd but i have not found

mc eith is NOT from Tragniew

every OG from Tragniew can confirm that

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 9th, 2010, 4:40 pm

H572DSTA wrote:

mc eith is NOT from Tragniew

every OG from Tragniew can confirm that
I have always been an Mc Eiht Fan and heard the same. I was wondering why they allowed them to claim it for years and years without complaining and then changed their minds. I think its a jealousy issue to be honest.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by M&L » July 10th, 2010, 4:57 pm

he maybe from elsewhere and hanging in the niew in his youth i dont see where is the problem...according to chill they are childhood friend from a interview i read

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by M&L » August 4th, 2010, 5:49 pm