GANGLAND SPECIAL ON F13

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

GANGLAND SPECIAL ON F13

Unread post by mayugastank » August 20th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Shoot to kill"

Anyone watch this on the History Channel on Thursday 8/20/2010?

Just got done and all I can say is Dam.....this is sure to make the racial mess worse. I mean it was disgusting/brutal/racial....first hand shootings/racial killings on tape/dozens of murders/ This is by far the most active gang war theyve ever shown on Gangland. Maybe its time for a censure. People say that by putting the situation out there the situation is sure to improve after watching this I highly doubt that. I wonder how many blacks saw this show and went out and did something about it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: GANGLAND SPECIAL ON F13

Unread post by Sentenza » August 21st, 2010, 7:26 am

mayugastank wrote:Shoot to kill"

Just got done and all I can say is Dam.....this is sure to make the racial mess worse. I mean it was disgusting/brutal/racial....first hand shootings/racial killings on tape/dozens of murders/ This is by far the most active gang war theyve ever shown on Gangland. Maybe its time for a censure. People say that by putting the situation out there the situation is sure to improve after watching this I highly doubt that. I wonder how many blacks saw this show and went out and did something about it.
Probably not many? Cause after that show they will do what they always did, live their life and work.

Really it seems as if you are trying to give this Gangland report (which are known to be flawed all over) this little edge of "look at how crazy and tough us mexicans are" again. They are so crazy they need to be censured, cause they are "by far the most active gang war theyve ever shown on Gangland". Really? Can you prove that or is it just a preconceived opinion you had anyways already before watching the show.
Are they realy more active and violent then Los Zetas? Hells Angels? Crips in LA? MS 13? Gangster Disciples? Because Gangland has covered all those in their show.
As if there was something heroic about F13 scum shooting at innocent people. Same goes for the black gangs/white gangs/asian gangs doing that BS.
You should worry about those people throwing the reputation of your people into the dirt.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 3:58 pm

Yes I can prove it /but as always I am sure youll find a way to discount it/play with the numbers and place your spin on it. Or if not that youll accuse me of spinning a vicious hate gang into something I am pumping up and taking as a signature for chicano people (rolls eyes)

Here goes:

41 homicides during the very active year of the gang war. If the area in which the shootings were NOT incorporated into very populous LA county -the area of this gang war would make it the most dangerous ( as far as homicides) place in America. Take the size of the city-amount it against EVERY city anywhere in America and the area has the highest homicide rate for that year of the gang war. The year after the raids on florencia -their were 19 murders. A difference of almost 50% . Yet despite this -a large percent of those 19 murders were still considered gang related. Thus for a gang war/ it was the deadliest gang war to date in the city of LA-for those years it was active. 41 homicides 200 shootings......240 plus acts of violence between the gangs in one year. Yes it is per capita the most dangerous place in America/and per capita the most vicious gang war to date in the states. And definetly the most vicous racial gang war/in America...unless youcare to add another interracial gang war of this caliber. Or shoot ill give you ANY gang war between any 2 groups ( please dont use the stats of 25 gangs going at it in a city of 20 million) .

On Tuesday, the U.S. attorney's office announced a sweeping indictment against more than 60 members of Florencia 13, accusing the Latino gang of waging a violent campaign to drive out African American rivals. Once primarily black, the working class community of 60,000 today is mostly Latino.

But some say that's only part of the truth. The war has two sides, said Robert Ramirez, a Florencia 13 gang member.

"I'm not going to say we're angels, but it's 50-50," he said, as fellow gang members sprayed walls with Florencia graffiti. " 'Any black, shoot on sight?' -- it's not true. Nobody likes a racist person."

The neighborhood saw 41 homicides in 2005, surpassing the homicide rate in some of the nation's most dangerous big cities, authorities said. About half of those killed had no gang affiliation

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 4:05 pm

Just please dont do battle with me anymore -I am getting tired of wiping the floor with your opinions. Somehow youll use your view to discount the FBIs statistics and Ill be left without any relinquishment again-even after cold hard numbers/maybe instead of all these facts .Ill just drop you off on firestone blvd. painted black with a blue rag on your head and chain you to a bustop to actually count how long it takes before someone knocks your nose off with a 12 gauge and then well count the minutes divide it by 5 and after yo get outta the hospital we'll try it in a few more gang war zones.....and then mayb,just maybe...youll realize I got a good grasp on the pulse of something before I speak on it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 21st, 2010, 4:59 pm

mayugastank wrote:Just please dont do battle with me anymore -I am getting tired of wiping the floor with your opinions. Somehow youll use your view to discount the FBIs statistics and Ill be left without any relinquishment again-even after cold hard numbers/maybe instead of all these facts .Ill just drop you off on firestone blvd. painted black with a blue rag on your head and chain you to a bustop to actually count how long it takes before someone knocks your nose off with a 12 gauge and then well count the minutes divide it by 5 and after yo get outta the hospital we'll try it in a few more gang war zones.....and then mayb,just maybe...youll realize I got a good grasp on the pulse of something before I speak on it.
Actually i have been to the Area before. Florence/Firestone station 103rd and Grandee taking the 305 Crosstown bus.
Yea its ghetto there. A black kid was yelling "103rd" at me, probably a Grape streeter from what i gathered about that area.
I was having a conversation with a black pastor on the corner there who was preaching with a megaphone right across the street of the burger king there. I needed directions and he was the only guy i trusted there. :mrgreen:

Look, all this shit you are talking about just makes it look like you are trying to boost something up based on childish mindsets like "my transformers are cooler then yours".
It just oozes out of every single post of yours. This shit is not a game kid. People are getting killed over it. Your people are in a bad situation being poor, join gangs, sell drugs, live the life of criminals and end up dead or in jail and you make it look like this is a fucking pissing contest between 14 year old high schoolers. Same goes for the blacks in the area, who seem to be equally as messed up as your beloved Florencia guys. East Coast crips and all that shit. At least looking at your FBI statistics. A war takes two sides, otherwise its a massacre.
Its too bad that obviously people like you have their minds messed up just like any black gang member with a fucked up attitude. Messed up priorities. You think the more violent failures you can call "your people" the cooler you are. Well in the real world those people are at the bottom of the pecking order.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 5:23 pm

Their you go putting words in my mouth-reading into my quotes as if -by some freudian slip -I let my true intentions mistakenly shine thru...( :roll: )......Lets see now firsthand accounts. Well theres many on my side-mnay people I knew joined gangs growing up-the gangs they entered were the same ones their fathers/brothers/grandfathers belonged to . Its part of the history of ELA-gangs here are 80 years old at a minium. Now well for every chicano I knew growing up who did join a gang a hundred did not. Including myelf. Its distinctly blue collar-honest and friendly in ELA. The peoples reactions to gangs varies here more then anywhere else. The attitude is its how its always been and always will be. As for your pecking order -I believed the social ladder is the same anywhere on earth. Yet somehow -your grandoise logic says/ mayugastank believes gang killings are *cool*...yeah! although not being payed a retirement plan, getting a million bucks for every person killed or having a letter sent your way after getting locked up for your gang~ My extraordinary personal view on the subject still makes me look up to that?

Did you forget the forum we are in? did you forget the thread I posted it in? The hype -you think -I hand out , is actually handed out meritously. Did I paint a winner in this war? I really cant -but it does seem like one side is catching the worst of it. Maybe the areas high disproportianate rate of one ethnicity over another makes it one sided-our unequal?hum....I wonder. Are latino gangs more likely to get organized and make a gang war into a racial war? Sure. Are blacks at a disadvantage?definetly. Is it an interesting subject? ABSOLUTELY. Its why I posted it -smartypants. Their isnt anything of this caliber going on anywhere in the states. And Id venture to say that only in some remote locations like kashmir-iraq-palestine....are people actually organizing by race and attacking the other with no other logic but to wipe the others race out completely. Yet for all its reputation on sophistication-civility-and order .....this racial war is happening here in the USA. Automatic weapons fire in American streets in a race war in the year 2010 -with hundreds shot and killed. Well now wouldnt the best place in the world to post such a subject be "black/brown tensions" on a thread discussing "black and brown tensions( or in other words WAR-DEATH-MURDER-MAYHEM)......your 2 much -with your pyschobabble and freudian investigations on what I think. You really do seem to inject your opinions with little regard for facts. I could definetly be persuaded when I make an assumption before a thorough understanding. You on the other hand are stuck in some evolutionary retardation where no amount of persuassion can get you to stop injecting pseudo assumptions and freudian analysis on a vry serious matter.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 5:31 pm

To use a method a good friend of mine used to convince me I was bat shit crazy and wrong ( thanks-bullett) ]
Here is the original statement I made"

Shoot to kill"

To which Senility answered"

Really it seems as if you are trying to give this Gangland report (which are known to be flawed all over) this little edge of "look at how crazy and tough us mexicans are" again. They are so crazy they need to be censured, cause they are "by far the most active gang war theyve ever shown on Gangland". Really? Can you prove that or is it just a preconceived opinion you had anyways already before watching the show.
Are they realy more active and violent then Los Zetas? Hells Angels? Crips in LA? MS 13? Gangster Disciples? Because Gangland has covered all those in their show.
As if there was something heroic about F13 scum shooting at innocent people. Same goes for the black gangs/white gangs/asian gangs doing that BS.
You should worry about those people throwing the reputation of your people into the dirt.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 5:35 pm

Huh? did I somehow get asked for advice on the subject by gangland? Anyone who saw the special will tell you that the SHOW-not me- showed a disproportianate gang war going on. The majority of the assaults and murders and suspects were F13 gang members. The majority of the victims were black and non gang affiliated. Was this the worst gang war ever shown on Gangland? As my statement showed I believe that yes -absoluetly -it is. But I am always open for correction. They havent showed any gang beefs on GANGLAND yet of this caliber unless you count a foreign group like the ZETAS cartel war.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 21st, 2010, 5:41 pm

mayugastank wrote:Their you go putting words in my mouth-reading into my quotes as if -by some freudian slip -I let my true intentions mistakenly shine thru...( :roll: )......Lets see now firsthand accounts. Well theres many on my side-mnay people I knew joined gangs growing up-the gangs they entered were the same ones their fathers/brothers/grandfathers belonged to . Its part of the history of ELA-gangs here are 80 years old at a minium. Now well for every chicano I knew growing up who did join a gang a hundred did not. Including myelf. Its distinctly blue collar-honest and friendly in ELA. The peoples reactions to gangs varies here more then anywhere else. The attitude is its how its always been and always will be. As for your pecking order -I believed the social ladder is the same anywhere on earth. Yet somehow -your grandoise logic says/ mayugastank believes gang killings are *cool*...yeah! although not being payed a retirement plan, getting a million bucks for every person killed or having a letter sent your way after getting locked up for your gang~ My extraordinary personal view on the subject still makes me look up to that?

Did you forget the forum we are in? did you forget the thread I posted it in? The hype -you think -I hand out , is actually handed out meritously. Did I paint a winner in this war? I really cant -but it does seem like one side is catching the worst of it. Maybe the areas high disproportianate rate of one ethnicity over another makes it one sided-our unequal?hum....I wonder. Are latino gangs more likely to get organized and make a gang war into a racial war? Sure. Are blacks at a disadvantage?definetly. Is it an interesting subject? ABSOLUTELY. Its why I posted it -smartypants. Their isnt anything of this caliber going on anywhere in the states. And Id venture to say that only in some remote locations like kashmir-iraq-palestine....are people actually organizing by race and attacking the other with no other logic but to wipe the others race out completely. Yet for all its reputation on sophistication-civility-and order .....this racial war is happening here in the USA. Automatic weapons fire in American streets in a race war in the year 2010 -with hundreds shot and killed. Well now wouldnt the best place in the world to post such a subject be "black/brown tensions" on a thread discussing "black and brown tensions( or in other words WAR-DEATH-MURDER-MAYHEM)......your 2 much -with your pyschobabble and freudian investigations on what I think. You really do seem to inject your opinions with little regard for facts. I could definetly be persuaded when I make an assumption before a thorough understanding. You on the other hand are stuck in some evolutionary retardation where no amount of persuassion can get you to stop injecting pseudo assumptions and freudian analysis on a vry serious matter.
Ok you learned what Freud is all about recently, so far so good.
And yes it absolutely oozes out of your posts, that you think latinos/chicanos/mexicans are the brightest, the smartest, the toughest, funniest, most musical people with the longest dicks, biggest tits, best haircuts and best cars worldwide.
You didnt fail to leave out lame circular reasoning by taking your own allegations and assumptions as proof for the matter.
You failed to mention where you actually condemned that race shit if you dont find it cool. Where you actually said, that those people who do it are scum, assholes, losers. I missed that part. So im guessing that is not a Freudian slip. But you can correct me.
Its not like you have blown your own ethnicity out of proportion in other threads already, so my suspicion is completely random, yea of course. And its not like other people noticed that too.
What i challenged was your hippocritical way of portraying the issue by putting this subliminal pathos to all the things you talk about to actually deliver a message that is not beneficial of Mexicans reputation but you think it is because of some misunderstood pride. That is why over here we have a saying: Stupidity and pride are pretty much alike.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 21st, 2010, 5:43 pm

mayugastank wrote:Huh? did I somehow get asked for advice on the subject by gangland? Anyone who saw the special will tell you that the SHOW-not me- showed a disproportianate gang war going on. The majority of the assaults and murders and suspects were F13 gang members. The majority of the victims were black and non gang affiliated. Was this the worst gang war ever shown on Gangland? As my statement showed I believe that yes -absoluetly -it is. But I am always open for correction. They havent showed any gang beefs on GANGLAND yet of this caliber unless you count a foreign group like the ZETAS cartel war.
That is probably because the episode was about F 13. I have a surprise for you: In the crips part of the episode about race wars the majority of the victims were mexicans.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 21st, 2010, 5:54 pm

Heres some shit from Youtube that comes up:

They both even take it to the Youtube level:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 6:18 pm

Sentenza wrote:
mayugastank wrote:Huh? did I somehow get asked for advice on the subject by gangland? Anyone who saw the special will tell you that the SHOW-not me- showed a disproportianate gang war going on. The majority of the assaults and murders and suspects were F13 gang members. The majority of the victims were black and non gang affiliated. Was this the worst gang war ever shown on Gangland? As my statement showed I believe that yes -absoluetly -it is. But I am always open for correction. They havent showed any gang beefs on GANGLAND yet of this caliber unless you count a foreign group like the ZETAS cartel war.
That is probably because the episode was about F 13. I have a surprise for you: In the crips part of the episode about race wars the majority of the victims were mexicans.

Absouletly not true. the majority of the victims were black because the majority of the victims were black.Period. The were outnumbered heftily. If they werent the majority of the victims we'd have to say that F13 werent as bad as they pretended. Now can we declare a winner. Sure. It would be twisted sick illogical and wrong. Since the F13- and hispanics were in the majority in Florence-Firestone, and outnumbered and outgunned blacks/we'll it would be comparative of my 190 lb frame on a 5'11 body bragging about beating the shit out of a preschooler. You say I forgot to mention where I condemned it - I have a ton of posts all thru the site where I condemned it. These people are pathetic. Not a one had a valid reason/then again you Germans didnt have valid reasons for wiping 6 million Jews out-accept for jealousy on their accomplishments. But in this situation here -we have the least powerful elements of society battling for who actually is the least intelligent and more poor.

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » August 22nd, 2010, 7:57 pm

The F13 guy profiled at the beginning talks about how a Crip stole his bike when he was young, so he followed him, walked up to him, and shot him in the face.

You wonder if little things like that added up over the years on both sides, in addition to shift in population demographics, prison politics, etc. etc., and just exploded into what we see today.

IMO the racial gang conflicts we see throughout So. Cal. didn't happen in a vacuum. That is, it's not like these things happened all of a sudden, that people of all races just decided to go on killing sprees targetting other races, without some historical precdent.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 23rd, 2010, 4:35 am

Old_man07 wrote:The F13 guy profiled at the beginning talks about how a Crip stole his bike when he was young, so he followed him, walked up to him, and shot him in the face.

You wonder if little things like that added up over the years on both sides, in addition to shift in population demographics, prison politics, etc. etc., and just exploded into what we see today.

IMO the racial gang conflicts we see throughout So. Cal. didn't happen in a vacuum. That is, it's not like these things happened all of a sudden, that people of all races just decided to go on killing sprees targetting other races, without some historical precdent.

yall gotta stop declare GANGLAND shit as a fact!!!

THE WAR BETWEEN COAST AND F13 WAS NOT OVER A BIKE AND COAST WAS THE FIRST WHO PUT mexicanK ON the WALLS!!!! FACT

bodies got dropped on both sides....the only reason why you had more blacck innocent victims is because Coasts are not really posted outside...so f13 just shot somebody who might fit in they profile

i was gangbangin too and i can tell yall that if you ride against a hood most of the time you wont find niggaz with enemy colors outside...so you just shoot somebody who might fit in....

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 23rd, 2010, 1:34 pm

was gangbangin too and i can tell yall that if you ride against a hood most of the time you wont find niggaz with enemy colors outside...so you just shoot somebody who might fit in....

YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Kill yourselves you freaking dropouts -blow eachother away /please do kill every bald headed tattooed homey/ They and you dirty ass black bangers deserve a shot to the dome. You shoot somebody who might fit in-toughguy. You aint so soldier/how about I drove to your hood and shoot your black ass mom for simply being black and living in the hood.Your an animal.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 24th, 2010, 3:27 am

mayugastank wrote:
Absouletly not true. the majority of the victims were black because the majority of the victims were black.Period. The were outnumbered heftily. If they werent the majority of the victims we'd have to say that F13 werent as bad as they pretended. Now can we declare a winner. Sure. It would be twisted sick illogical and wrong. Since the F13- and hispanics were in the majority in Florence-Firestone, and outnumbered and outgunned blacks/we'll it would be comparative of my 190 lb frame on a 5'11 body bragging about beating the shit out of a preschooler. You say I forgot to mention where I condemned it - I have a ton of posts all thru the site where I condemned it. These people are pathetic. Not a one had a valid reason/then again you Germans didnt have valid reasons for wiping 6 million Jews out-accept for jealousy on their accomplishments. But in this situation here -we have the least powerful elements of society battling for who actually is the least intelligent and more poor.
What does the Holocaust have to do with this? The reason for it was the racist braindamage the Nazis had, not jealousy or anything. Or are you trying to say, that F13's attempted race war is because of their jealousy for blacks?
No man, its racist idiocy mixed with gang politics.
You see where it all leads.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 24th, 2010, 4:59 am

mayugastank wrote:was gangbangin too and i can tell yall that if you ride against a hood most of the time you wont find niggaz with enemy colors outside...so you just shoot somebody who might fit in....

YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Kill yourselves you freaking dropouts -blow eachother away /please do kill every bald headed tattooed homey/ They and you dirty ass black bangers deserve a shot to the dome. You shoot somebody who might fit in-toughguy. You aint so soldier/how about I drove to your hood and shoot your black ass mom for simply being black and living in the hood.Your an animal.

hahah dont cry homeboy....

im just tellin you how it is on the streets....if you wanna see a honorable war join the army forum...but this gangbangn everybody can get it

itz just how it is....dont catch feelings

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 24th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Mayuga think he slick always tryna paint Mexicans as the best in everything. The truth is blacks dont hurt other races like they love to hurt each other...think about how it would've been if EC went at F13 like they did the Grapes. F13 and ECC used to get along damn well, but it's gangbangin so what do you expect?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 24th, 2010, 11:46 pm

see now I am a little taken aback by you. Lets see 41 dead people in Florence-Firestone...dads/brothers/cousins/guys just trying to make a day and a dollar. I recieved approximately ZERO dollars/no one I knew was killed-and at the end of the War-my people didnt move one step forward. In fact about 60 of my people are currently doing long stretches in federal prison for hate crimes. Some wont ever get out again. So I mean yea...I am proud!....we lost 60 chicanos to the machine/another 10-15 murdered and didnt gain an inch of say in the daily lives of 20 million mexican americans. What really would I be proud about? I wasnt a shooter in this war/I cant brag about how this gang war helped me prove myself in combat. Nothing. Nada.Your a nut.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 24th, 2010, 11:49 pm

mayugastank wrote:see now I am a little taken aback by you. Lets see 41 dead people in Florence-Firestone...dads/brothers/cousins/guys just trying to make a day and a dollar. I recieved approximately ZERO dollars/no one I knew was killed-and at the end of the War-my people didnt move one step forward. In fact about 60 of my people are currently doing long stretches in federal prison for hate crimes. Some wont ever get out again. So I mean yea...I am proud!....we lost 60 chicanos to the machine/another 10-15 murdered and didnt gain an inch of say in the daily lives of 20 million mexican americans. What really would I be proud about? I wasnt a shooter in this war/I cant brag about how this gang war helped me prove myself in combat. Nothing. Nada.Your a nut.

:P your face when you wrote that BS, it aint hard to tell...If multiple people, non-blacks as well have accused you of this superiority complex, both explicit and implicit, do you really think that we are the nuts or that your a duck?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 25th, 2010, 2:27 am

Yes in many ways I do come across as bias.But if I felt superior in every regard then I wouldnt acknowledge a lack of intelligence amongst my people in being swayed and played by the man to do what he dares not do for fear of a life sentence/or possible losing his own life. Instead he uses people with a middle school education to terrorrize and keep blacks in check so he doesnt deal with any uppityness out of them. Surenos are the white mans attack dogs. A brain the size of a tick -and balls as big as basketballs.....at least till they realize it isnt a game and capping someone is gonna get you lifed out! 5 to one odds in firestone ...SURE id take that bet I got a 1000 bucks on F13! one to one ? Imma sit this one out cuz I aint sure who wins.If a winner is what we are searching for! ....Yes I am a biased madafucker. I cant help it/its me** but also perongregory you got to at least acknowledge that blacks arent innocent and in fact by their behaviour towards mexicano/chinese/korean/ethopian immigrants they have alienated themselves. Philly had a national sit out day because blacks were terrorrizing young asian kids. Staten Island NYC ....has had numerous murders committed against paisas...with blacks making it well be known how they feel about them/so I mean really ...is this little incident comparative to years of black BS that soem of these paisas have said they went thru( i dont really know since I am from the east side and we didnt have any blacks out here) ....you guys kind of made yourselves a target by not being amicable and instead doing what the LONGOS did to the viets in LBC all thru the nation to white kids stuck in the busing program to korean shop owners in SC. To anyone near you! I guess its that well deserved rage that blacks have built up taht explodes on their neighbors and if you take a look at how whites view the situation they feel like their blacks are getting their just deserts and are getting some of what they did to whites during the crack binge. You dont seem to acknowledge anything about why ....these situations are happening can it all just be prison politics or are these jsut buildups of aggression to black impoliteness?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 25th, 2010, 10:26 am

It's both, mainly Eme BS. If it isn't Mexican sure know how to smile in your face while holding a grudge. And what do you think that Mexican rage against Salvis, blacks, Asians, etc. Is going to bring them? The Irish, Itslians and so forth did it but they get away, and Mexicans think they're getting away too, but it just happens every black you fuck with on the WC a black on the East fucks with a Mexican...All really fuckin ignorance.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 25th, 2010, 4:09 pm

perongregory wrote:It's both, mainly Eme BS. If it isn't Mexican sure know how to smile in your face while holding a grudge. And what do you think that Mexican rage against Salvis, blacks, Asians, etc. Is going to bring them? The Irish, Itslians and so forth did it but they get away, and Mexicans think they're getting away too, but it just happens every black you fu-- with on the WC a black on the East fucks with a Mexican...All really fuckin ignorance.

Mexicans in general -my unbiased opinion dont care about blacks meaning many feel " hey whats up black man..no big" but then we have a fringe group of locos who feel that chicanos are better and that when a black walks by he should bow his head and say hello mista. Its not the mountain ahead of you its the pebble in your shoe. Poverty-lack of jobs -no money for rent-discrimination....these are things that are beyond most chicanos control/There are many blacks who purposely make a confrontation with a mexican for no other reason the they feel the same as mexican about their situations but the closest aggravator to their situation is the paisa takinng his job. So bam" verbal abuse-a little hate-a fuck off-and here we go merry go arond of emotions/Besides the small minded ninjas /their are enough out their who see the situation clearly check their attitude and realize where the underlying problems are. No other minority is able to on such a wide scale so clearly acknowledge the root causes of the situation. I would hate to think of the situation if not for these brothers. Their are enough brothers creating enemies amongst different minority groups though to let all the good go by the toilet. And when you constantly see bad or are faced with a group that let it be known that they cant stand having to deal with a korean or mexican immigrant ....those stories get told around the campfire.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 25th, 2010, 4:14 pm

True but do the locos or Korean store owner say fuck those ignorant black fools, they say fuck the blacks and hurt innocent black who is already being assaulted by ignorant gangbanger, leading to all blacks saying fuck those bitch ass Immigrants come here after we died for them and think they are better than us.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 26th, 2010, 9:43 pm

This episode was told from one side so i would expect for F13 to seem bigger than what they are. All they kept saying was their enemies were the crips, not true, just ECC. They're not at war with R60s, KC, GSW or any other crip sets on the East Side or in Inglewood.

Is 112 HCG vs. SoxLos racial? 204th St, Pomona 12th Street, Avenues, Alabama Street were about making a name for themselves. None of those areas have that many Blacks and its way more easier to get away with killing/intimidating/harassing non banging black people. Its more Black people combined on the east side than any of these hoods that have tried to get some fame on non-bangers.

All of this madness on the streets comes from prison politics and the control of illegal drugs, prostitution, and other illegal activities.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 28th, 2010, 12:27 am

PART 1 GANGLAND SPECIAL F13

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 28th, 2010, 12:29 am

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 28th, 2010, 12:41 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRfJJUqZ ... re=related[/video]

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 28th, 2010, 12:44 am

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 29th, 2010, 1:48 am

perongregory wrote:True but do the locos or Korean store owner say fu-- those ignorant black fools, they say fu-- the blacks and hurt innocent black who is already being assaulted by ignorant gangbanger, leading to all blacks saying fu-- those bitch ass Immigrants come here after we died for them and think they are better than us.

So yea its a vicous circle -alot of wrong has been done to blacks. The racism directed at them has caused alot of mental conditioning/the campfire talk amongst blacks when discussing their problems usually turns to the racism that has been directed at them for many many years. Its a justified conversation-but leading and talking about this ONLY CREATES more of the same-when your on the defense for racism/your more on edge,less cordial and always on the defense. I dont know how a people who produce the most uplifting music can at the same time-be negative in general( i aint saying all blacks!)-so when I listen to like shopboyz "THEY LIKE ME"....and TOK " MONEY TO BURN".....it makes me go nutz-swinging bobbing and weaving......the message I get ?......"I DONT GIVE A SHIT IMMA DO ME"........just listen to us -listen what we can do. Check out our women shaking that ass-we beat that! Thats racial pride. I can respect that. Funky mix. But the attitude I guess isnt topdown all around blacks. A black pastor once said "we more then anyone deserve -the greatest riches God ever imagined-only that would repair a smidget of what our people been thru" AMEN. Another black man said when he lived in total poverty in Harlem him and his boyz would see a white guy rolling thru the hood in a cadillac and his boyz would say "the white man always keeping us from owning that car".......this black man would say "shoot their goes my cadillac Imma own that thing -watch out" eventually he did. I definetly am not saying anything about MLK or MALCOLM X the panthers---.Although I respect the wya the panthers and them got down more-sometimes you just gotta put your foot in a fools ass before he realizes you aint playing-notice how after the brothers burnt LA down -the LAPD started really checking their behaviour and hiring more minorities?....I mean violence is fucked up but God Bless them anyway-

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » August 30th, 2010, 9:57 am

this episode wuz alrite cuz it shows the war btween f13 and the crips but i wuld rather see the episode with dem chongos vs trg, other asian gangs, black and uso gangs in long beach.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 30th, 2010, 1:07 pm

caliboi wrote:this episode wuz alrite because it shows the war btween f13 and the crips but i wuld rather see the episode with dem chongos vs trg, other asian gangs, black and uso gangs in long beach.

F13 at war with the "CRIPS" is inaccurate!!!! They are not warring with th R60s up near inglewood or any other crips where they have clicks.