Nortenos in LA/SoCal?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: Nortenos in LA/SoCal?

Unread post by MCD » August 15th, 2010, 12:54 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:My homie said he saw a homeboy in SD when he went to do a job & the homeboy was wearing his colors too. Knew about San Jo & everything, but my homie didn't talk to him much.
you mean an SJ homie in the SD? I was in LA this past weekend first time in my life. I think i was driving through the NE area through Covina, Temple City, and Monterrey park. I stopped at a few stations in those towns n on temple st. I forgot I was wearin my Norcal shirt when i pulled in haha. There was a few homeboys at the stations n I didn't wanna be stupid since I was alone so I took my colors off. I think everyone could tell i wasn't from LA anyways

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 26th, 2010, 3:04 pm

they would of probably thought you were some college kid. that area you're talking about is pretty safe. the only people that did anything in the valley were the avenues. ever since the feds dumped on them crime dropped like more than 50% or some like that. lol that's why LA is one of the safest place....the feds decided to dump on the top gangs.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 27th, 2010, 7:01 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:they would of probably thought you were some college kid. that area you're talking about is pretty safe. the only people that did anything in the valley were the avenues. ever since the feds dumped on them crime dropped like more than 50% or some like that. lol that's why LA is one of the safest place....the feds decided to dump on the top gangs.
I Don't think you know what your talking about. The avenues are in NELA not the SGV.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 30th, 2010, 11:01 am

my bad. oh well crime is down there too...ha! it is just me or does it seem like everyone banging north and south are paisas.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 30th, 2010, 9:12 pm

I don't know about up north but here in LA county It's a lot safer than it used to be. I grew up during the crack age and in those days you really had to watch your back and know your surroundings. These days you can actually go into different cities without fear and you can actually have nice things and not worry about getting jacked.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 8th, 2010, 9:39 am

MCD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:My homie said he saw a homeboy in SD when he went to do a job & the homeboy was wearing his colors too. Knew about San Jo & everything, but my homie didn't talk to him much.
you mean an SJ homie in the SD? I was in LA this past weekend first time in my life. I think i was driving through the NE area through Covina, Temple City, and Monterrey park. I stopped at a few stations in those towns n on temple st. I forgot I was wearin my Norcal shirt when i pulled in haha. There was a few homeboys at the stations n I didn't wanna be stupid since I was alone so I took my colors off. I think everyone could tell i wasn't from LA anyways
Think it may have been. He asked what side of town my homie was from & knew about palmas too.

NorthBound916
What city do you live in now?: Sacrametno

Unread post by NorthBound916 » September 19th, 2010, 12:42 pm

why would there be nortenos in the sur? there called nortenos for a reason. northern california is what nortenos represent, why would they represent anything that has to do with the sur?.../thread

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 22nd, 2010, 8:35 am

NorthBound916 wrote:why would there be nortenos in the sur? there called nortenos for a reason. northern california is what nortenos represent, why would they represent anything that has to do with the sur?.../thread
Good q.. Why would there be n gangs in sur? Now individuals is a different story.

NorthBound916

Unread post by NorthBound916 » September 22nd, 2010, 6:43 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
NorthBound916 wrote:why would there be nortenos in the sur? there called nortenos for a reason. northern california is what nortenos represent, why would they represent anything that has to do with the sur?.../thread
Good q.. Why would there be n gangs in sur? Now individuals is a different story.
it actually goes both ways really.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » September 26th, 2010, 10:24 pm

femun wrote:I don't know about up north but here in LA county It's a lot safer than it used to be. I grew up during the crack age and in those days you really had to watch your back and know your surroundings. These days you can actually go into different cities without fear and you can actually have nice things and not worry about getting jacked.
i hear how LA is much better but there's still those places that are rough. i know their violent crime/capita has dropped on the national level. i been to rough towns myself like east oakland, richmond, n stockton which is gettin real real bad.

B
ut i fit in more since i'm from the north

are you stupid?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 3rd, 2010, 1:07 pm

the mexican mafia was first so there may have always been people in the north loyal to them...la eme=sur 13.....the surenos are closer to the border so alot of the drug flow is controlled by them and with power like that its hard to stop them from being any where.....surenos culture has been publicized as much as blood and crip culture so youre goin to have followers every where(the average person not from cali could probably name atleast 5 surenos gangs but how many norteno gangs can they name).the media is the most powerfull recruitment tool.........dont quote me,but i heard there used to be nortenos in san diego

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 6th, 2010, 12:01 pm

spadeloc wrote:the mexican mafia was first so there may have always been people in the north loyal to them...la eme=sur 13.....the surenos are closer to the border so alot of the drug flow is controlled by them and with power like that its hard to stop them from being any where.....surenos culture has been publicized as much as blood and crip culture so youre goin to have followers every where(the average person not from cali could probably name atleast 5 surenos gangs but how many norteno gangs can they name).the media is the most powerfull recruitment tool.........dont quote me,but i heard there used to be nortenos in san diego
you're right. most people outside of cali probably think all the cholos live in LA haha. Just from the dozen movies on mexican gangs

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 6th, 2010, 12:30 pm

spadeloc wrote:the mexican mafia was first so there may have always been people in the north loyal to them...la eme=sur 13.....the surenos are closer to the border so alot of the drug flow is controlled by them and with power like that its hard to stop them from being any where.....surenos culture has been publicized as much as blood and crip culture so youre goin to have followers every where(the average person not from cali could probably name atleast 5 surenos gangs but how many norteno gangs can they name).the media is the most powerfull recruitment tool.........dont quote me,but i heard there used to be nortenos in san diego
Shot Callers from -NF- used to run drugs out of Dago in the 1970's-but there was no gang that claimed X4. All the gangs in Dago in the 1970's claimed Sur-or they were independent.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 9th, 2010, 8:41 am

19DAGO04 wrote:
Shot Callers from -NF- used to run drugs out of Dago in the 1970's-but there was no gang that claimed X4. l the gangs in Dago in the 1970's claimed Sur-or they were independent.
thanks for the clearification......Nf Probably had a different game plan that really didnt conscider recruitment as a heavy priority....some organisations do some dont....if any thing they should been trying to court the indy gangs in Sd....its funny how different gangs have different recruiting styles.......some only allow the toughest and the downest in their hood/gang/clic,in the short run that makes their gang stronger.....but some allow almost anybody...they may suck at first but in the long run they become stronger just by sheer numbers....look at 18st if you talk to vets alot gangs had nothin good to say about 18...now look at them one of the strongest period.......the 60's recruting methods not only made them one the biggest hoods in la but they also have one of the largest and tightest allie networks(nhc)

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » October 9th, 2010, 12:57 pm

what other reason is there. and i might add that some paisas get punked by southsiders too. but they aint starting any norte gangs down here. why do you think that is.[/quote]

Probably because there are already two major gangs down there that are made up heavily of Paisas. 18st and MS13, so if they are getting picked on by the traditional chicano gangs down there, 18st and MS13 are gangs that they would look to.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » October 9th, 2010, 1:00 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
Shot Callers from -NF- used to run drugs out of Dago in the 1970's-but there was no gang that claimed X4. All the gangs in Dago in the 1970's claimed Sur-or they were independent.
The NF still runs drugs from SD and L.A. up to Northern Cali.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » October 9th, 2010, 3:06 pm

MCD wrote:
Hamburger wrote: A G I LIKE YOUR POINT OF VIEW FOR REAL. NORTENOS ARE ALL UNITED WHITT THEMSELVES. THEYRE ALL FLAMED UP TOGETHER THEY DONT GO AT IT RED ON RED LIKE THEY DID YEARS AGO. I HEARD THEY GOT BAD ASS GUNS TOO BECAUSE THE U.S. NAVY BASE IS NOT FAR FROM THEM. BUT ITS TRUE I NEVER THOUGHT IT THAT WAY. ON THE REAL WHY WOULD THEY WANNA COME DOWN HERE IF US SOUTHSIDERS KILL OURSELVES WORSER THAN DAMN CANCER. IT REALLY DOES MAKE SENSE. NORTENOS AND SURENOS DO HAVE A FEW THINGS IN COMMON. ONE IS THAT THEY ALL GANG BANG EXCEPT NORTENOS DONT KILL THEMSELVES. AND TWO IS THAT WE BOTH BELIEVE IN THE AZTEC RITUAL AND CULTURE. THE ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THAT NORTENOS WEAR RED AND THEY ACT LIKE N----S AND US SURENOS KILL EACH OTHER AND WE STARTED ALL THIS GANG SHIT SINCE THE PACHUCOS WAY BEFORE THE BLOODS N THE CRIPS AND WE'RE THE DEEPEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
they were bein strapped by the Navy base? How the hell they pull that off
Nortenos bang on each other just as much as surenos ive seen it ive heard o.g. nortes say fuck another norte varrio and have beef with em just like the sur, don't buy into nortes don't bang on each other thats why theres more enes in sny yards across cali and they started two dropout groups nueva flores and northern ryders

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 9th, 2010, 6:32 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:
MCD wrote:
Hamburger wrote: A G I LIKE YOUR POINT OF VIEW FOR REAL. NORTENOS ARE ALL UNITED WHITT THEMSELVES. THEYRE ALL FLAMED UP TOGETHER THEY DONT GO AT IT RED ON RED LIKE THEY DID YEARS AGO. I HEARD THEY GOT BAD ASS GUNS TOO BECAUSE THE U.S. NAVY BASE IS NOT FAR FROM THEM. BUT ITS TRUE I NEVER THOUGHT IT THAT WAY. ON THE REAL WHY WOULD THEY WANNA COME DOWN HERE IF US SOUTHSIDERS KILL OURSELVES WORSER THAN DAMN CANCER. IT REALLY DOES MAKE SENSE. NORTENOS AND SURENOS DO HAVE A FEW THINGS IN COMMON. ONE IS THAT THEY ALL GANG BANG EXCEPT NORTENOS DONT KILL THEMSELVES. AND TWO IS THAT WE BOTH BELIEVE IN THE AZTEC RITUAL AND CULTURE. THE ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THAT NORTENOS WEAR RED AND THEY ACT LIKE N----S AND US SURENOS KILL EACH OTHER AND WE STARTED ALL THIS GANG SHIT SINCE THE PACHUCOS WAY BEFORE THE BLOODS N THE CRIPS AND WE'RE THE DEEPEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nortenos bang on each other just as much as surenos ive seen it ive heard o.g. nortes say fu-- another norte varrio and have beef with em just like the sur, don't buy into nortes don't bang on each other thats why theres more enes in sny yards across cali and they started two dropout groups nueva flores and northern ryders
That's kinda true, but those fools in LA hella bang on each other. BTW if enough of these individual n's were down south, then maybe it would make sense if they started a lil clique. Let's just drop this topic tho I guess, unless anybody else really got something worth adding.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 10th, 2010, 10:18 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:
MCD wrote:
Nortenos bang on each other just as much as surenos ive seen it ive heard o.g. nortes say fu-- another norte varrio and have beef with em just like the sur, don't buy into nortes don't bang on each other thats why theres more enes in sny yards across cali and they started two dropout groups nueva flores and northern ryders
nah thats the truth though. Nortenos got more unity but there's still hoods that funk on eachother, there's always gonna be some civil war cuz everyone wants to be the baddest varrio.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 10th, 2010, 10:59 pm

SilentWest wrote:
:lol:

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » October 11th, 2010, 9:19 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
SilentWest wrote:
I forget, it's a death wish to even step into Southern Califas. LMFAO

Nuestra Familia Gang Member Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Trafficking

In Sacramento, California, a United States Attorney announced that Bismark Martin Ocampo, of San Francisco, pled guilty to conspiring to distribute cocaine. The plea agreement calls for a sentence of 28 years in federal prison.

This case is the product of an extensive investigation of the Nuestra Familia gang by the FBI’s Stockton Violent Crime Task Force, the San Joaquin County Metropolitan Narcotics Task Force, the Stockton Police Department, the Salinas Police Department, the Watsonville Police Department, the Monterey County Sheriff’s Department, and the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

The Nuestra Familia is a violent Hispanic prison gang based within the California prison system whose members exert control over street-level Norteño gang members engaged in drug trafficking and violent crime. This investigation revealed that NF members and associates were responsible for distributing large amounts of illegal, controlled substances, including methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, and Ecstasy throughout the Eastern and Northern Districts of California with supply lines from Mexico and distribution channels throughout the United States.

In his guilty plea, Ocampo admitted that beginning in the summer of 2006 and continuing up to June of 2007, he began operating outside of prison as a member of and under the authority of the NF. He engaged in drug trafficking in the San Francisco Bay Area along in furtherance of the NF gang. Ocampo discussed and obtained cocaine from Mario Diaz and others for the specific purpose of selling drugs for monetary profit or gain.

May 4, 2007 - Drug-Related Intercepts Between Ocampo and Diaz

On May 4, 2007, FBI agents intercepted a phone call between Mario Diaz and Ocampo. During the intercepted call, Ocampo used coded language to order approximately one and a half kilograms of cocaine from Diaz.

May 4, 2007 - Diaz and Associates Obtain 20 Kilograms of Cocaine

The FBI investigation revealed that Mario DIAZ and others obtained 20 kilograms of cocaine in the Los Angeles area and transported it to Northern California for further distribution. The 20 kilograms of cocaine were ultimately distributed throughout the Eastern and Northern Districts of California.

Ocampo Obtains and Distributes a Half- Kilogram of Cocaine

As part of the plea agreement, Ocampo admitted that he obtained and distributed approximately a half-kilogram of cocaine from Diaz, which was part of the 20-kilogram load. Ocampo admitted that he returned the proceeds from the cocaine sales to an associate for DIAZ in order to repay his drug debt.

This case was part of an Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF). The OCDETF program was established in 1982 to conduct comprehensive, multilevel attacks on major drug trafficking and money laundering organizations. The principal mission of the OCDETF program is to identify, disrupt, and dismantle the most serious drug trafficking and money laundering organizations and those primarily responsible for the nation’s drug supply.

At the Law Offices of Marks & Brooklier, attorneys Donald Marks and Anthony Brooklier are well-known Los Angeles and United States federal drug trafficking criminal defense lawyers with extensive experience representing individuals facing federal drug crime charges. If you have been charged with any type of federal drug crime, you need to consult us right away to begin the procedure of defending you against these charges.

The consequences of being convicted of a federal drug crime in California can include considerable state prison time. We strongly advise you to contact us for a free consultation in order to fully understand your situation and get information as to what direction should be taken on your case.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » October 11th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Can't go anywhere near big bad faggot ass southern cali right? OH NOOOOO... Haha bitch please, SD is fucking nice ass city, fuck outta here pendeja.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 11th, 2010, 11:30 pm

well i didnt see anything about NF members IN the city of LA or SD being supplied by cartels, just information on LA lawyers. Do the cartels even care which side buys, NF and eme dont have pull with them.

NorthBound916

Unread post by NorthBound916 » October 12th, 2010, 2:09 pm

MCD wrote:well i didnt see anything about NF members IN the city of LA or SD being supplied by cartels, just information on LA lawyers. Do the cartels even care which side buys, NF and eme dont have pull with them.
are you stupid?

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » October 12th, 2010, 9:38 pm

MCD wrote:well i didnt see anything about NF members IN the city of LA or SD being supplied by cartels, just information on LA lawyers. Do the cartels even care which side buys, NF and eme dont have pull with them.
The FBI investigation revealed that Mario DIAZ and others obtained 20 kilograms of cocaine in the Los Angeles area and transported it to Northern California for further distribution. The 20 kilograms of cocaine were ultimately distributed throughout the Eastern and Northern Districts of California.

There you go you little rata, and they're doing this on a regular basis.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 12th, 2010, 10:20 pm

NorthBound916 wrote:
are you stupid?
you gonna lay down some knowledge or just stay more dumb shit like that? what ground are you standing on? I mean NF and Eme are not members of the cartels as far as i know there was only 1 or 2 emeros that worked for the cartel. Just because they buy from mexico doesn't mean the cartels side with one of them. Green is all that matters to the cartels unless someone wants to show me some facts instead of just talkin shit. anyone who has any first hand experience?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 13th, 2010, 12:16 pm

SilentWest wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:
SilentWest wrote:
I forget, it's a death wish to even step into Southern Califas. LMFAO

Nuestra Familia Gang Member Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Trafficking

In Sacramento, California, a United States Attorney announced that Bismark Martin Ocampo, of San Francisco, pled guilty to conspiring to distribute cocaine. The plea agreement calls for a sentence of 28 years in federal prison.

This case is the product of an extensive investigation of the Nuestra Familia gang by the FBI’s Stockton Violent Crime Task Force, the San Joaquin County Metropolitan Narcotics Task Force, the Stockton Police Department, the Salinas Police Department, the Watsonville Police Department, the Monterey County Sheriff’s Department, and the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

The Nuestra Familia is a violent Hispanic prison gang based within the California prison system whose members exert control over street-level Norteño gang members engaged in drug trafficking and violent crime. This investigation revealed that NF members and associates were responsible for distributing large amounts of illegal, controlled substances, including methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, and Ecstasy throughout the Eastern and Northern Districts of California with supply lines from Mexico and distribution channels throughout the United States.

In his guilty plea, Ocampo admitted that beginning in the summer of 2006 and continuing up to June of 2007, he began operating outside of prison as a member of and under the authority of the NF. He engaged in drug trafficking in the San Francisco Bay Area along in furtherance of the NF gang. Ocampo discussed and obtained cocaine from Mario Diaz and others for the specific purpose of selling drugs for monetary profit or gain.

May 4, 2007 - Drug-Related Intercepts Between Ocampo and Diaz

On May 4, 2007, FBI agents intercepted a phone call between Mario Diaz and Ocampo. During the intercepted call, Ocampo used coded language to order approximately one and a half kilograms of cocaine from Diaz.

May 4, 2007 - Diaz and Associates Obtain 20 Kilograms of Cocaine

Ocampo Obtains and Distributes a Half- Kilogram of Cocaine

As part of the plea agreement, Ocampo admitted that he obtained and distributed approximately a half-kilogram of cocaine from Diaz, which was part of the 20-kilogram load. Ocampo admitted that he returned the proceeds from the cocaine sales to an associate for DIAZ in order to repay his drug debt.

This case was part of an Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF). The OCDETF program was established in 1982 to conduct comprehensive, multilevel attacks on major drug trafficking and money laundering organizations. The principal mission of the OCDETF program is to identify, disrupt, and dismantle the most serious drug trafficking and money laundering organizations and those primarily responsible for the nation’s drug supply.

At the Law Offices of Marks & Brooklier, attorneys Donald Marks and Anthony Brooklier are well-known Los Angeles and United States federal drug trafficking criminal defense lawyers with extensive experience representing individuals facing federal drug crime charges. If you have been charged with any type of federal drug crime, you need to consult us right away to begin the procedure of defending you against these charges.

The consequences of being convicted of a federal drug crime in California can include considerable state prison time. We strongly advise you to contact us for a free consultation in order to fully understand your situation and get information as to what direction should be taken on your case.

I forget...everyone equates buying from locals as drug running.

Yeah maybe someone literally ran drugs OUT of SoCal, but they don't control anything there. They have to purchase from locals who are probably non-affiliated with X3, or some X3 that got duped, oe some X3 that got greedy. So my bad..i assumed that u ment running drugs out of SoCal like they set up shop and controlled some commerce in SoCal. I didn't think you meant literally that they ran down, picked up product, and ran out. And yes homie...it is a death wish..automatic 187 if a X4 or NF gets caught slippin in SoCal-especially anywhere south of Bakers.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 13th, 2010, 12:22 pm

SilentWest wrote:Can't go anywhere near big bad faggot ass southern cali right? OH NOOOOO... Haha bitch please, SD is #%@&#%@ nice ass city, fu-- outta here pendeja.
Hey homie, I'm not toting any flags X3 or X4. I'm telling it like it is. Dago is a nice city-but like all cities it's also got it's grimey spots. Talk this masa in SESD, ESSD, or WSNational City-and see how nice the locals are. Same came be said of Sacra. Sacra is a nice city...but I also seen grimey spots there too.

SilentWest wrote:fu-- outta here pendeja.
if you want to netbang...hit up Menace....you two seen to be mentally the same age...

korngo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by korngo » October 16th, 2010, 7:07 am

niggas are trippin' if they think deigo is soft. hellll nahhhh. i think deigo area is harder than l.a.

i was staying at that omni hotel, right by the padres stadium, and i see some fool get robbed hellla bad though. like shank shank shank took his shit.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 16th, 2010, 2:23 pm

korngo wrote:niggas are trippin' if they think deigo is soft. hellll nahhhh. i think deigo area is harder than l.a.

i was staying at that omni hotel, right by the padres stadium, and i see some fool get robbed hellla bad though. like shank shank shank took his shit.
from what people say in the sd section it sounds crazy over there. i was readin what people said about those 2 big gangs, shelltown or old town? sounds like some serious homeboys

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 21st, 2010, 8:52 am

diego is harder than LA?? what the hell are you talking about. diego is NOT a violent city. the only gang out here is LINCOLN and SKYLINE. as far as the surenos go...they're whatever. you got more mexican jerkers then you do mexican southsiders. all most of their hynas got black military boyfriends. ha! if diego was that hard they would of separate themselves from the la eme. i mean they got at least the numbers. shit ....go to IB beach, coronado and catch the eses getting a tan. lol

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 21st, 2010, 12:24 pm

MCD wrote:
korngo wrote:niggas are trippin' if they think deigo is soft. hellll nahhhh. i think deigo area is harder than l.a.

from what people say in the sd section it sounds crazy over there. i was readin what people said about those 2 big gangs, shelltown or old town? sounds like some serious homeboys

Shelltown and Old Town National City.
2 of the hardest gangs in SD that go at each other and they're divided by 1 street- ironically called Division Street. Shelltown is on the north and OTNC on the south side of the street.

and then you got Logan which is W/NW of Sheltown divided by a freeway and THEY go at it hard.

and then Logan and OTNC are bigtime enemies too. probably the 3 baddest sur gangs in SD and they'r all alligned next to each other.