san diego black gang maps

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

san diego black gang maps

Unread post by gautier » February 10th, 2010, 8:40 am

yes i have made a san diego map of the black gangs there not perfect but from what i know.and if i can get info on the latino gangs please provide and i will make one.please comment if you think someting is wrong.http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... 05822&z=13

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: san diego black gang maps

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 15th, 2010, 1:00 am

good shit but yo what about Black Mob, i always have unanswered questions about them.
and YBD[Young But Dangerous]. they'r a gang rite? i mean itsa buncha youngsters but i hear they'r making some noise. they'r around adams ave and 35th.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 15th, 2010, 2:00 pm

scrub1819 wrote:good shit but yo what about Black Mob, i always have unanswered questions about them.
and YBD[Young But Dangerous]. they'r a gang rite? i mean itsa buncha youngsters but i hear they'r making some noise. they'r around adams ave and 35th.
scrub1819 wrote:good shit but yo what about Black Mob, i always have unanswered questions about them.
Black Mob and YBD? Seems like SD is getting more and more black gangs now. Never heard of the Grove Gang Murder Krew until I looked at Gautier's map. I'm assuming all the new gangs are Bloods, because that's just the thing to do in SD.

If you added G/T, you should add K Street Mob Bloods from Chula Vista. They all lived in the APTS between 3rd and 4th, along K Street. They were active from around 1988, to about 1995. I think they all went to school at CVHS up the Street. They were in real tight with Skyline.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 15th, 2010, 2:04 pm

Also, is there B/C in El Cajon?

And what's the deal with O'Side? I know that there are B/C/GD there. I don't know their hoods though.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 15th, 2010, 9:16 pm

yea you are definitely right about SD being all about Bloods now, i find it pretty annoying lol i mean i know quite a few kids in the highscool range of age & apparently Hoover and San Diego High have a lot of "Bloods" now. wtf imean those use to be Crip stronghold schools. its just the thing now to be a blood..

and Grove Gang, never heard of them, and they're pretty large looking according to that map. i see a lot of red worn around there but i always figured it was just Skyline overflowing into LG. plus i see a lot of red in La Mesa, College Grove and Spring Valley too.

as for Black Mob, they've been around for a while, im sure over 10 years maybe 15..

YBD is somewhat new. i know they fly White rags and that they rep 35th & Adams. i think they had a little wierd fued w/ FWI/F.uK with It. i say "wierd" because both clicks were small but both had homies that went to Patrick Henry HS recently, but they were all homies with each other. so idk what the deal is/was with that....

Bs and Cs in El Cajon? theres gotta be. or its prolly a lot of transplants cuz East County in general has had their black and mexican populations increase rapidly over the last few years. i knew a kid that lived out there he said there WAS a few Coasters but all i ever see out there is a lot of red. Red everwhere in Dago lol

GD as in Gangster Disciples in Oside? thats a trip. im not familiar w/ N County so i take any info i can get from up there..

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 16th, 2010, 1:48 am

thanks for the info everybody: grove gang is a spin off of skyline and casa de ora they 90/91 to show there close with casa de ora they are blods but rock black rags.yes i know about black mob and i know there in north park but dont know the boudries!!

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 18th, 2010, 11:21 pm

some of these hoods i wonder if they are still active...

ghost town
little africa
bloccide
linda vista crip(i lived in linda vista for a minute and didnt see the slightest mention of these dudes)
i dont spend much time in spring valley but i hadnt heard of casa de oro blood in years either

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 19th, 2010, 1:42 am

S619D wrote:some of these hoods i wonder if they are still active...

ghost town
little africa
bloccide
linda vista crip(i lived in linda vista for a minute and didnt see the slightest mention of these dudes)
i dont spend much time in spring valley but i hadnt heard of casa de oro blood in years either

G/T-disbanded in the early 1990's. Some of the remaining members hopped into Rollin 40's.

Little Africa Piru-might still be active. Books might be closed though. I think it's just older heads that moved on to "bigger" things.

B/C-Not too long ago a G from there died (maybe two years ago). I saw some memorial page on him. Too bad, it was some youngster.

LVC-alive and kicking! LVX3 beefs big time with them. Now that gang seems more mixed than black. I even think I saw some Mexicanos claiming that! I thought htat was a no no now.

CDOB-they used to have heads south of 94 also. It seemed like any ratty apartment off of Bancroft in Spring Valley had a Blood or two in them. Some ESP, and some CDO. I remember my cousin and I got mad dogged by some big ass Bloods when we went to pick his boy up near Troy and Bancroft. Three came out from the apartment building that his old lady was staying in. I was staying with some hyna from SDSU on Barcelona in 2003. Some CDOBloods were causing some drama in nearby apartments. CDO is a nice hood, but every once in a while drama would go down. I remember seeing a lot CPX3 tags in CDO around that time too. Anyone know what CPX3 is? The only CP tags I know of is Concho Pueblo. And CDO is far away from 38 and Gamma.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 19th, 2010, 9:09 am

yea they got alot of white kats from there hood also.And they be puttin in work too!!!!

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 18th, 2010, 12:09 am

There are hardly any black Active gangs in oceanside

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » August 31st, 2010, 7:18 pm

Bunknown wrote:There are hardly any black Active gangs in oceanside
what happened to all the Crip gangs up there?

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by NorthCounty » August 31st, 2010, 8:48 pm

S619D wrote:
those damn mexicans and samoans are takin them out......the only active black gang active in o side are Deep Valley Crip........WSC, CMGC, and ICG are damn near inactive......

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » August 31st, 2010, 9:52 pm

The Somoan Crip gangs and Deep Valley ain't cool? I always heard they were down with each other up there

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » September 2nd, 2010, 12:49 pm

S619D wrote:The Somoan Crip gangs and Deep Valley ain't cool? I always heard they were down with each other up there

its the Samoan Bloods doin the job......

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 19th, 2010, 6:12 pm

NorthCounty wrote:
S619D wrote:
those damn mexicans and samoans are takin them out......the only active black gang active in o side are Deep Valley Crip........WSC, CMGC, and ICG are damn near inactive......
LOL CMGC is not active and WSC are non existed and as for DVC and ICG they make noise once in awhile. But still not active.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 19th, 2010, 6:18 pm

NorthCounty wrote:
S619D wrote:The Somoan Crip gangs and Deep Valley ain't cool? I always heard they were down with each other up there

Lets be honest north county is not a gang city it's the subarbs I wear what where I want.
I ain't scared of anybody I don't bang.

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » September 22nd, 2010, 2:57 pm

Bunknown wrote:
NorthCounty wrote:

Lets be honest north county is not a gang city it's the subarbs I wear what where I want.

Ay u frum around there in O Side?......

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » September 23rd, 2010, 5:20 pm

Bunknown wrote:
NorthCounty wrote:

Yeah...shout that out in Varrio Posoles hood...or Esco Diablos hood..or San Marcos GTs hood...

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 25th, 2010, 4:10 pm

Ay u frum around there in O Side?......[/quote] YES Live here

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » October 1st, 2010, 3:18 pm

Bunknown wrote:Ay u frum around there in O Side?......
YES Live here[/quote]

ay yo you know were all these crip hood being kicken it at......

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » October 3rd, 2010, 1:30 pm

NorthCounty wrote:
Bunknown wrote:Ay u frum around there in O Side?......
YES Live here
Yes and No; Yes I do they kick it at the shawdow way apartments, at the apartments by North River Road and Douglas. and some where at the beach.
No I'm not sure where other places they be at because I don't kick it with crips in oceanside. As far as I know they don't exactly have a h760d.

ay yo you know were all these crip hood being kicken it at......[/quote]

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » October 5th, 2010, 7:21 am

they stay on douglus and vandergrift apartments and shadow way apartments and some where boy the beach.

surcentral323
What city do you live in now?: l.a

Unread post by surcentral323 » November 13th, 2010, 9:35 am

Gangster disiples in san diego????? You san diego foos are levas for letting these outta town cats set up shop in your own turf.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 15th, 2010, 1:21 am

I am going to go to San DIego to do a very accurate gang map for a project i am working on.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » November 17th, 2010, 5:33 am

alexalonso wrote:I am going to go to San DIego to do a very accurate gang map for a project i am working on.

try not to put in all these inactive hoods like Bloccide on it...every time black gangs are discussed in san diego theres always a ton of inactive hoods published

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » November 18th, 2010, 12:27 am

Logan
Sherman
Lomas

only gangs that i can think of that has FOR SURE established boundaries ON ALL SIDES of the hood. everybody else seems to have concentrated areas and then some have gray areas on 1 or more sides or in different areas

for example, what is the street(s) that marks the southern border to vEncanto? i know it is STRICTLY vEncanto north of those trolley tracks but the hood extends south of Imperial too, but to how far?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » November 18th, 2010, 12:41 am

as for 5/9 and Lincoln, i donno where the boundary is, always wondered my self.
Skyline seems to be extended into some parts of Paradise Hills, Lemon Grove and Spring Valley
NHC is pretty easy to map out but then again where is their boundary on the north side? seems like there is no "boundary" but that it just kinda phases out. same can be said for the Coasters..
donno how far south Lincoln goes..
donno if Black Mob can even be considered a gang still..
Young But Dangerous claims Admas and 35th street.. but who takes them serious?
where exactly do you chalk the lines at for the 3 hoods in Linda Vista?.. (LVC, TOC, LV13) plus theres a small LVC presence in Serra Mesa (who cares though, seriously)
EDM is pretty much dead i guess..
i would LOVE for someone to attempt to shed some light on anything going on in Mira Mesa, and you cant ignore Mira Mesa, a lot of shit goes on there..
&theres some filipino gangsters in Paradise Hills and National City, but i dont think your gonna get any hints of of territorial lines..

good luck on coming up with accurate and specific hood lines in san diego..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » November 18th, 2010, 9:35 pm

S619D wrote:
alexalonso wrote:I am going to go to San DIego to do a very accurate gang map for a project i am working on.

try not to put in all these inactive hoods like Bloccide on it...every time black gangs are discussed in san diego theres always a ton of inactive hoods published
Bloccide is on and off. That's why they get included. B/C goes through periods of inactivity and activity-but they have always held down their little corner of SESD.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » November 18th, 2010, 9:49 pm

scrub1819 wrote:Logan
Sherman
Lomas

only gangs that i can think of that has FOR SURE established boundaries ON ALL SIDES of the hood. everybody else seems to have concentrated areas and then some have gray areas on 1 or more sides or in different areas

for example, what is the street(s) that marks the southern border to vEncanto? i know it is STRICTLY vEncanto north of those trolley tracks but the hood extends south of Imperial too, but to how far?

VE69LS south is Skyline-even tough they don't have a lot of heads down that far. The heart of their hood is the area north of Imperial and south of Broadway. Paradise Hills, Market Street, Lomita Village, Mountain View 73, Shelltown, OTNC, Otay, Del Sol, Nestor, Iris Ave, WSLKS, VCV, Palm City, Imperial have defined boundaries. All X3 hoods in WS, SB, SE have defined boundaries-it just that there are less G's on the outskirts-so some people tend to think that there is no solid boundary. Funny-Imperial claims the whole city as a theirs-so their boundary matches with the city limits. At one time their boundary went to 15th Street. OTNC-almost same thing...the WS of NC matches up with what OTNC considers their hood boundaries. Seems like the ECo gangs and the the gangs in City Heights really don't have strongly defined boundaries.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » November 18th, 2010, 10:13 pm

scrub1819 wrote:as for 5/9 and Lincoln, i donno where the boundary is, always wondered my self.
Skyline seems to be extended into some parts of Paradise Hills, Lemon Grove and Spring Valley
NHC is pretty easy to map out but then again where is their boundary on the north side? seems like there is no "boundary" but that it just kinda phases out. same can be said for the Coasters..
donno how far south Lincoln goes..
donno if Black Mob can even be considered a gang still..
Young But Dangerous claims Admas and 35th street.. but who takes them serious?
where exactly do you chalk the lines at for the 3 hoods in Linda Vista?.. (LVC, TOC, LV13) plus theres a small LVC presence in Serra Mesa (who cares though, seriously)
EDM is pretty much dead i guess..
i would LOVE for someone to attempt to shed some light on anything going on in Mira Mesa, and you cant ignore Mira Mesa, a lot of shit goes on there..
&theres some filipino gangsters in Paradise Hills and National City, but i dont think your gonna get any hints of of territorial lines..

good luck on coming up with accurate and specific hood lines in san diego..
5/9:
N-Imperial
S-Acacia/Alpha
E-45th
W-I15

Lincoln
N-Imperial
S-Mangus/Cervantes
E-Bonita/58th
W-45th

Skyline:
Have heads in LG-but their boundaries don't go there. Creeps into SV where SV and SESD meet. PH-negative, but they have turf in Bay Terraces. Parkside Piru holds down PH.

N-Imperial
S-Paradise Valley Road
E-Elkelton (Some say the E limit goes to the new HWY125 now)
W-Woodman

NHC
N is HWY94

EDMC is not dead. They still have heads that rep 46st street in ESSD. Small, but still around. Don't know their boundaries.

LVX3 pretty much overlaps the Gang Injunction. TOC and LVC...don't know their boundaries, but they have heads in Clairemont and Kearny Mesa too. TOC has/had heads in East Side too.

Pinoys in NC and PH-yeah..what are their hood limits?

There are a lot of accurate and specific hood lines in SD. But there are also a lot of hoods with wacky limits.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » November 18th, 2010, 10:17 pm

surcentral323 wrote:Gangster disiples in san diego????? You san diego foos are levas for letting these outta town cats set up shop in your own turf.
That's old news. There in North County (or they were). NC crips are no joke either...so its' not like they just let them set up shop without some sort of payback (blood or money). Last I heard they were dying out because they had no recruitment. None of the black youth up there wanted to claim that, they rather claim one of the local Crip gangs. GD was started by members that relocated from the midwest after they got stationed at Camp Pendelton.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » December 1st, 2010, 2:47 am

19DAGO04 wrote:
surcentral323 wrote:Gangster disiples in san diego????? You san diego foos are levas for letting these outta town cats set up shop in your own turf.
That's old news. There in North County (or they were). NC crips are no joke either...so its' not like they just let them set up shop without some sort of payback (blood or money). Last I heard they were dying out because they had no recruitment. None of the black youth up there wanted to claim that, they rather claim one of the local Crip gangs. GD was started by members that relocated from the midwest after they got stationed at Camp Pendelton.
The crips in North county are jokes all the do is jump people for no reason and pick on people for no reason . they don't take that stuff with bloods, because them samoans would beat that a**. I saw they didn't want to take a fair 4 on 4 fade and pulled out a strap and another time they jumped crippled dudes for no reason. To answear the homies from the top questions yes. I met them cats on a basketball court in vista the last time I heard the was pimpin.