when its stop

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

when its stop

Unread post by iboy » November 2nd, 2010, 4:39 pm

when yuh think that the racial war stops?

sweetness

Re: when its stop

Unread post by sweetness » November 7th, 2010, 4:42 pm

I think in this racial war Hispanics are the aggressors.Its because hispanics are following prison politics.I think once hispanics realize that black people are actually trying to help both Africans and Hispanics like President Obama reforming wallstreet and reforming banks and credit card company's which is going to have a chain reaction effect that trickles down to help the Black and Hispanic comunity.I believe Hispanics will eventually realize that they need the black community to help them better there standard of living.And after voting together and demonstrating together hispanics will realize that they are more happier and hispanics will decide to take there aggression out on White People instead.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 8th, 2010, 4:23 am

@sweetness

It depends on who you think of as the aggressors , their individuals who take it to the extreme on both RACIAL BACKGROUNDS, although they are hispanic gangs have deployed ruthless tactics This is why I tread safe in a lot of hispanic areas because I think there some people who beleive there is a war out . Sure there are some gangs that are black and hispanic that are engaged in war but I haven't heard of all black and hispanic gangs in an all out war.There are some black and hispanic gangs that are allies

I think another thing blacks do is always go into hysteria when they hear or see something from the news , and take it out of context, like they would see murder of any black person , and would ball out, panic ,banter, or complain.When that black girl died in highland park by them avenues did any gang from SC,Compton ,LBC or anybody go over there to Highland Park and put in some work on those cowards? If they have let me know. When F13 has shot innocent blacks has any gang picked up that beef and fired on them has any one really decided to do something about it. So unless you really ready to get out there and smash on these cowards shooting innocent blacks, do not holler out race war unless you are really ready to do something.

I don't think black people are trying to help anybody but their own individual selves right now, I think their is some sort of consensus starting to formulate but I still haven't seen serious impacting results yet in the black community yet. I see a little bit more unity with mexicans though. I don't feel the mexicans actually need blacks or blacks need mexicans but it sure does sounds good if we would both work together.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » November 8th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Heres how it stops: Brute Police force-injunctions and harsh sentences for those that commit a violent crime. Oh---yea thats already happened! In the Florence-Firestone area their were 44 murders attributed to the war---after the raid the area saw 17. Thats a huge decrease. Why? because those who would be killers-were locked up--and those who werent continued their racist/reckless ( since most of the people killed werent bangers) behaviour. So how to stop it? It seems the police already know--they have limited all contact coming from LA EME to the streets, their incoming and outgoing mail is stamped making anyone reading "orders" to kill, an accomplice to murder. The EME members who are known are placed in segregation. Those that arent known --have just a little bit more time to act before they too are found out.Which usually and lately has been consistent ( in the amount of debriefers-reporting new members) . The race killing are sporadic and happen here and there, I dont think theirs no way to stop that. You naively stated mexicans would find out blacks are on their side?....as examples to this lets take a look at the baseball bat murders of immigrants in Virgina--the racial beatings investigated by the FBI in Staten Island, the new race war and happening in New Orleans....ALL done against latino immigrants whom in all reality probably didnt know how blacks make allies(according to you). These arent bangers --these are non english speaking paisas with no clue on how to navigate in America and no clue as to WHY blacks are doing this. Believe me though all these incidents are being counted and when their children grow up theyll definetly know who did what to their parents. Its why their a race war in LA--the continued longtime--targeting of those gangbangers parents/brothers/sisters/girlfriends/children. Latinos are responding to this. If you deny --anything I am saying take a look at the statistics on RACE CRIMES and youll see thats it isnt only mexicans who have been the victims of black-aggressive behaviour....White Caucasians have taken quite an amount of violence and have not responded to the recent black aggression as hispanics have. They have responded by white flight--harsh sentences, 3 strikes, and doubling police forces and suing the feds to limit busing into black neigborhoods where those race beatings occur. Sure we can point back to all teh injustices whites have done to blacks and call all this NEW violence payback...but when does it end? and when is the payback paid back? and what in Gods name do these paisas bearing this racist behaviour have to do with any of it?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 8th, 2010, 7:51 pm

On another note...take solace in the fact that those who continue to believe in racism are dying-getting killed-getting lcked up for lifetimes---and arent able to do harm. Even the entire generation of those who pushed race into the most horrific crimes man ever imagined are dying off to old age ( WW2). Now the reasoning behind the death of the caveman-dinosaur-and every animal ever to hit extinction is their inability to adapt. So those who continue to be racist and those who SHOW it are getting their eyes filled with things that dont make sense to them such as : the mixtures of different music genres usually reserved for a specific race--such as country and rap....the cross cultural sharing of cultural icons like buddhism and science. The amount of free trade/ the mixture of love affairs/ teh amounts of interracial relationships and children. People have 2 ways to deal with all this ...close their eyes or committ a violent act , go to jail and die there!.....adapt or die.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Race War

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 9th, 2010, 1:07 pm

I don't know if La Eme called a green light on black gangs or not, but if they did they are still not going to be able stop certain gangs from going at it with blacks gangs or even doing random killings, that is not going to stop crazed bangers on either side from shooting civilians. As for the race war in new orleans haven't read or heard anything about blacks attacking mexicans but there is an article about blacks being attacked by whites in N.O.,11 have been killeds. So if anything the whites are the aggressors a whole lot of the times. Don't get me wrong , yea there is a lot of slick talking of blacks to whites which is understandable due to the history but that will never amount to the attackings beatings, and lynchings done by whites on blacks today. Plus blacks are still attacked by whites in random acts till this day.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/12/19/ ... _aftermath[/video]

Here goes a link about a uncalled for beating of a black female who was beaten by a white man without a any motive and only given 6 months.

http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/victim- ... 90284.html

Victim of beating at Cracker Barrel said justice not served, she may file civil suit

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 9th, 2010, 5:12 pm

Vicious-
I had read that story on the Katrina victims. The whites involved were somehow able to justify use of force--in proctecting personal property. What happened I dont know? But fact: Blacks were looting and took advantage of the confusion to buglarize homes and property. So the guys on the one hand say they didnt go in to steal -the whites say they did. Also according to the FBI statistics on race /Blacks are responsible for over 80% of all hate crimes and whites only 12%. This is where race is a proven bias in the commission of a crime. Now the thousands of interracial robberies and assaults arent counted as race crimes but economic crimes. We are left to wonder whether --the race of the victim is the sole motivator as almost all interracial robberies involve a black suspect and a white victim. If the sitaution was reversed-race would SURELY be counted. http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm

Now economic factors have been used to justify black interracial assaults/robberys/targeting but I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT! http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... mmigrants/
This has been buried by the media but blacks have been routinely targeting illegals and many times the confrontations are violent and sometimes leads to murder. Its what happened in LA on a smaller scale. Its why the racist violence is happening. Its why theirs white flight. The violence perpetuated is merely being reciprocated in the SOCAL region. Else where whites and hispanics try to pretend tehir was no racism behind the attack ...but a look at the statistics say otherwise HANDIDLY. Its an open secret. The media --either ignores it or justifys it with excuses of nor racism!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 10th, 2010, 5:58 pm

mayugastank wrote:
Vicious-
I had read that story on the Katrina victims. The whites involved were somehow able to justify use of force--in proctecting personal property. What happened I dont know? But fact: Blacks were looting and took advantage of the confusion to buglarize homes and property.
There were a lot of looters ,most of them were black since most Katrina refugees were black (ie New Orleans was mostly black) but since they weren't able to shoot the looters while it was in progress means those racist bastards have bad timing. I don't think the law enforcements would do a bad job in calling a murder a murder, and mislabeling the name of the crime instead of calling it a reaction to culprits violating them.

But those murders cannot be justified, I admit I did not do that much investigating into it , but it does seem like cold blooded murder, and not acts of defense to intruders coming on their property.What they did was not logical, and a bunch of looters (which were mostly black but I'm sure had whites)should not ruin it for a black individual going about their business. That's like me having my sister being beaten by a white man who broke in our house and i decide to drive up to the Hamptons and kill the first white person I see at random ,who wasn't even responsible.

mayugastank wrote:
So the guys on the one hand say they didnt go in to steal -the whites say they did. Also according to the FBI statistics on race /Blacks are responsible for over 80% of all hate crimes and whites only 12%. This is where race is a proven bias in the commission of a crime. Now the thousands of interracial robberies and assaults arent counted as race crimes but economic crimes. We are left to wonder whether --the race of the victim is the sole motivator as almost all interracial robberies involve a black suspect and a white victim. If the sitaution was reversed-race would SURELY

be counted. http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm
Not exactly, just because one offender commits a crime against a white doesn't make it racially motivated, that report you cited just stated the victims were whites, but it wasn't a race crime, so of course those blacks were robbing them,its because they are middle class and middle class people usually have money.Not that its good but its not a racially motivated crime.

According to these statistics whites were only victimized by blacks 16.7 % of the time if I was them I would be looking for whites or non-blacks since they victimize whites far more. 16.7% of the time!! Geez my racial profiling would fit a wider range if it was only 16.7% black on white crimes.Now 12.3% of whites committed hate crimes against blacks no mind you that there is a smaller black population and way bigger population of whites, so more whites would have to commit race crimes against blacks in raw numbers that is.

Now I'm not going to justify anything but there has always been real bad history of whites and blacks this country ,especially in the south were there was ''Jim Crow Laws '' and lynchings. So mind you that this tension is due to bad blood and vendettas still ingering in the air, so this is sort of a traditional feud.Not to make an excuse for them or anything but at least if you commit a hate crime you should pick and choose a racist bastard who deserves it.

Now I'm going to add that your site is dubious and is very questionable on top of that, black on white crime victims, and white on black crime victims doesn't constitute as violent offenses. Its not clear and specific and its manipulating stats.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
We find that in 1994; 6,830,360 whites were victims of violent crimes, and that 16.7 percent (1,140,670) reported that the perpetrator was black.Blacks were victims of 1,100,490 violent crimes, of which 12.3 percent (135,360) were committed by whites. Adding these figures for interracial crime together (1,140,670 and 135,360) we get a total of 1,276,030 interracial crimes, of which 1,140,670 or 89 percent were committed by blacks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offense ... #table2_32

Known Offenders1
Known Offender's Race, 2004
Total 7,145
White 4,327
Black 1,408
American Indian/Alaskan Native 48
Asian/Pacific Islander 70
Multiple Races, Group2 367
Unknown Race 925

Victims

Of the 9,528 victims of hate crimes in 2004, 9,514 were associated with an incident involving a single bias. More than half of that number (53.8 percent) were victims of racial prejudice. Of those, 67.9 percent were victimized because of anti-black attitudes, and 20.1 percent were targets of anti-white sentiments.

Of those persons who committed a crime based upon their perceived biases, 60.6 percent were white, and 19.7 percent were black. Nearly 13 percent (12.9) were classified as unknown race. Groups containing persons of various races accounted for 5.1 percent of the perpetrators, and the remainder were American Indian/Alaskan Natives or Asian/Pacific Islanders. (Based on Table 2.34.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

mayugastank wrote:
Now economic factors have been used to justify black interracial assaults/robberys/targeting but I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... mmigrants/

This article is not being clear on how extensively the crime against Latino immigrants are perpetrated , were are the statistics. There is also a factor that the mexicans are committing crimes against mexican themselves.

New Orleans police have reported repeated assaults on Latino workers, often targeted because they tend to carry cash, and have appointed one bilingual outreach officer to help combat the crimes.

mayugastank wrote: This has been buried by the media but blacks have been routinely targeting illegals and many times the confrontations are violent and sometimes leads to murder. Its what happened in LA on a smaller scale. Its why the racist violence is happening. Its why theirs white flight. The violence perpetuated is merely being reciprocated in the SOCAL region. Else where whites and hispanics try to pretend tehir was no racism behind the attack ...but a look at the statistics say otherwise HANDIDLY. Its an open secret. The media --either ignores it or justifys it with excuses of nor racism!
Many cholo bangers extort mexican immigrants and illegals when immigrants come to this country,think of ice cream carts, mom and pop businesses, flea markets etc, all of these mexican,salvadorians and colombians extorted by their own fellow individual of the same heritage as their own, that means a mexican would extort a mexican, salvi extorting a salvi and that also goes for chinese-americans they would commit crimes against chinese illegals who have the same background and heritage as them.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2010, 2:33 am

Many cholo bangers extort mexican immigrants and illegals when immigrants come to this country,think of ice cream carts, mom and pop businesses, flea markets etc, all of these mexican,salvadorians and colombians extorted by their own fellow individual of the same heritage as their own, that means a mexican would extort a mexican,

Yes its fucked up-its a weird situation were crimes committed by YOUR race isnt viewed as bad as crimes committed by ANOTHER race. I kinda fell into it but violence knows no borders. I guess people get a group mentality when confronted by outside forces. However disproportionately ---blacks----committ interracial robberies and such alot more then they are targeted. Also that FBI hate crime statistics I believe had a vast majority of those crimes committed being mere intimidation. For their numbers blacks committ an awful lot of HATE CRIMES. Discounting all those crimes youve stated might be economic in nature. I read a story once where a group of blacks robbed a black man and then quarrelled amongst themselves on which race they should target next--and they decided theyd rob the next white---he owund up getting killed. Also theirs been literally hundreds of hate crimes done by gangs in LA ---and hispanics are counted as white in the FBI stats. So one would wonder how many of those crimes were committed by chicanos at war with black gangs. I really cant think of any white region---that has anything similar to the race war had between blacks/brown in LA. Or maybe I havenet looked enough ( rolls eyes )

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 11th, 2010, 8:35 am

mayugastank wrote:

Many cholo bangers extort mexican immigrants and illegals when immigrants come to this country,think of ice cream carts, mom and pop businesses, flea markets etc, all of these mexican,salvadorians and colombians extorted by their own fellow individual of the same heritage as their own, that means a mexican would extort a mexican,

Yes its #%@& up-its a weird situation were crimes committed by YOUR race isnt viewed as bad as crimes committed by ANOTHER race. I kinda fell into it but violence knows no borders. I guess people get a group mentality when confronted by outside forces. However disproportionately ---blacks----committ interracial robberies and such alot more then they are targeted. Also that FBI hate crime statistics I believe had a vast majority of those crimes committed being mere intimidation. For their numbers blacks committ an awful lot of HATE CRIMES. Discounting all those crimes youve stated might be economic in nature. I read a story once where a group of blacks robbed a black man and then quarrelled amongst themselves on which race they should target next--and they decided theyd rob the next white---he owund up getting killed. Also theirs been literally hundreds of hate crimes done by gangs in LA ---and hispanics are counted as white in the FBI stats. So one would wonder how many of those crimes were committed by chicanos at war with black gangs. I really cant think of any white region---that has anything similar to the race war had between blacks/brown in LA. Or maybe I havenet looked enough ( rolls eyes )
No those hate crimes were not mere intimidation tactics. And as I told you before those statistics you gave about black on white crimes were somewhat dubious and had now fbi reports to back them up, did not show how much of those black on white crimes as being violent offenses,a lot of those offenses may involve scams.burglaries,larceny,etc.

Heres another statement that you gave which is inaccurate.

mayugastank wrote:.
Also according to the FBI statistics on race /Blacks are responsible for over 80% of all hate crimes and whites only 12%.
Absolutely false!Can you site the statistics

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/offenders.html

By race

A review of available race data reported in 2008 for the 6,927 known hate crime offenders revealed that:

* 61.1 percent were white.
* 20.2 percent were black.
* 5.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
* 1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
* 0.7 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
* 11.0 percent were unknown. (Based on Table 9.)

By crime category

Crimes against persons

A total of 5,613 known hate crime offenders committed offenses that were crimes against persons in 2008. Of these offenders:

* 37.3 percent intimidated their victims.
* 36.7 percent committed simple assault.
* 25.0 percent committed aggravated assault.
* 0.5 percent murdered or raped their victims.
* 0.4 percent committed other types of offenses, which are collected only in the UCR Program’s National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). (Based on Table 2.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

But the point of showing you those statistics was to show you that most crimes in minority areas commited are by other fellow minorities themselves. It is known that many Gangs like MS13 and 18st are known to tax street vendors.

But the hate crimes committed by whites and even hispanics take it to the next level, because whites actually have a history of doing this in their country from the 1860s (even before that too)all the way up until the 1970s( of course they still do this now) especially in exclusive areas of the south whites where are known to go out and attack blacks at random.Whats more is that they do it in areas were they aren't to much blacks,and that is the same for some of these sur gangs in LA,in areas were they weren't too many blacks the eses have stepped up and did cowardly acts of shooting at innocent blacks like in the VHG,F13,Avenues,204st, and Alabama Canoga Park. so there goes your theory of blacks being the aggressors.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » November 11th, 2010, 12:56 pm

i have an friend in LA. compton long beach area, he told me that none would be winner of the race war because, its not possible that hispanic gangs or black gangs can take a whole race out, in the north middle and east LA is the hispanic gangs out number black gangs but in the south central black gangs out number hispanic, in south LA black and asian gangs is allies against hispanics

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 22nd, 2010, 2:28 pm

By race

A review of available race data reported in 2008 for the 6,927 known hate crime offenders revealed that:

* 61.1 percent were white.
* 20.2 percent were black.
* 5.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
* 1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
* 0.7 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
* 11.0 percent were unknown. (Based on Table 9.)

The "white" figure includes Latinos and Middle Easterners which means the cholos killing black civilians are being counted as white. Non-Hispanic whites are about 70% of the country and non-Hispanic blacks are about 13%, so blacks have a somewhat higher hate crime rate than whites. That was Mayuga's point. These hate crime stats aren't taking in considerration jail house and prison assaults/rapes/extortion aimed at white inmates from blacks.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 22nd, 2010, 5:55 pm

[quote="Silencioso"

The "white" figure includes Latinos and Middle Easterners which means the cholos killing black civilians are being counted as white. Non-Hispanic whites are about 70% of the country and non-Hispanic blacks are about 13%, so blacks have a somewhat higher hate crime rate than whites. That was Mayuga's point. These hate crime stats aren't taking in considerration jail house and prison assaults/rapes/extortion aimed at white inmates from blacks.[/quote]

We don't actually know if whites included mexicans or not, mayuga's post was flawed because he posted black crimes against whites and it didn't state whether it was violent or not, they could of included fraud, scams, etc.Add on to the fact that the website he referenced seemed dubious, like a racialist promoting site. But at the same time there are also crimes chicanos commit against whites because they are rich,and any minority would have few hungry ridaz from the hood who are looking for a come up, so why wouldn't they include those crimes, and say are chicano that much of a threat to whites or anybody else?Middle Easterners I don't know how much crimes they commit so I think thats highly unlikely,cause they are somewhat new to this country were as they only make up only a small percentage of the populace even if they were included in the ''white categorization'' in the census .

Hate crimes still exist look at the amount done against Jews, this because certain outlooks still exist.

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/78196.html

Victims

Of the 9,528 victims of hate crimes in 2004, 9,514 were associated with an incident involving a single bias. More than half of that number (53.8 percent) were victims of racial prejudice. Of those, 67.9 percent were victimized because of anti-black attitudes, and 20.1 percent were targets of anti-white sentiments.

Victims of religious intolerance made up 16.7 percent of the victims of incidents involving a single bias. Of those, 67.8 percent were victims of anti-Jewish bias, and 12.7 percent were targets of anti-Islamic bias.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 5c6628.3e1

Blacks made up around three-quarters of victims of the racially motivated hate crimes and Jews made up the same percentage of victims of anti-religious hate crimes, the report said.

Anti-Muslim crimes were a distant second to crimes against Jews, making up just eight percent of the hate crimes driven by religious intolerance.

Two-thirds of the 6,225 known perpetrators of all US hate crimes last year were white, but they represented only 16 percent of victims, the report said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.koco.com/r/25876301/detail.html

The report said that out of some 4,000 victims of racial bias, seven in 10 were victims because of prejudice against blacks.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 22nd, 2010, 5:59 pm

Silencioso wrote:
The "white" figure includes Latinos and Middle Easterners which means the cholos killing black civilians are being counted as white. Non-Hispanic whites are about 70% of the country and non-Hispanic blacks are about 13%, so blacks have a somewhat higher hate crime rate than whites. That was Mayuga's point. These hate crime stats aren't taking in considerration jail house and prison assaults/rapes/extortion aimed at white inmates from blacks.
Please mod delete the first I gave the wrong reference for the site.

We don't actually know if whites included mexicans or not, mayuga's post was flawed because he posted black crimes against whites and it didn't state whether it was violent or not, they could of included fraud, scams, etc.Add on to the fact that the website he referenced seemed dubious, like a racialist promoting site. But at the same time there are also crimes chicanos commit against whites because they are rich,and any minority would have few hungry ridaz from the hood who are looking for a come up, so why wouldn't they include those crimes, and say are chicano that much of a threat to whites or anybody else?Middle Easterners I don't know how much crimes they commit so I think thats highly unlikely,cause they are somewhat new to this country were as they only make up only a small percentage of the populace even if they were included in the ''white categorization'' in the census .

Hate crimes still exist look at the amount done against Jews, this because certain outlooks still exist.

This is the real reference,sorry

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offense ... index.html

Victims

Victims of religious intolerance made up 16.7 percent of the victims of incidents involving a single bias. Of those, 67.8 percent were victims of anti-Jewish bias, and 12.7 percent were targets of anti-Islamic bias.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 5c6628.3e1

Blacks made up around three-quarters of victims of the racially motivated hate crimes and Jews made up the same percentage of victims of anti-religious hate crimes, the report said.

Anti-Muslim crimes were a distant second to crimes against Jews, making up just eight percent of the hate crimes driven by religious intolerance.

Two-thirds of the 6,225 known perpetrators of all US hate crimes last year were white, but they represented only 16 percent of victims, the report said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.koco.com/r/25876301/detail.html

The report said that out of some 4,000 victims of racial bias, seven in 10 were victims because of prejudice against blacks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________--

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/78196.html

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 23rd, 2010, 4:43 pm

The statistics on hate crimes are extremely twisted and hard to come by. Cross-culture robbery is the norm for blacks and whether they targeted whites-because they have money or because of some hidden agenda we will never know. Chicanos are counted as white in these statistics and its bogus in that ---how they determine race related incidents is extremely FLAWED. Before the raid on F13 -their were 45 murders committed in 18 months between ECC/F13 and some 200 documented shootings all of which were somewhat race related. In the entire FBI survey only 8........8 murders were attributed to race for all racial categories. So in essence what happened in Florence Firestone in 18 months rivaled all race related murders ( using 8 per years as average) 6 years....nationwide for all races in 18 months! that should blow your mind. It took the entire United States 6 years and every racial related category to come up with the figure Firestone produced....that is insane! Not to mention that the categorys go cross racial and didnt only include murders committed against blacks...yet here in LA their are a dozen hoods going at it whom committ the entire nations hate crime statistics in one month! FACT: blacks committ FAR FAR more cross racial crimes against whites then vice versa. FACT: not all crimes that are cross racial are hate crimes---but FACT: many crimes that are clearly racial and have an element of economic crime to them get mislabeled. As an example the Denver beatings of some 3 dozen white patrons where racial ephitets were yelled at white men before they were stomped and knocked out and robbed---which was not filed under hate crimes! Or the murder of 3 year old Kaitlyn Avila gunned down point blank by a member of the Black P Stones----which also was not counted as race related! Or the murder of many many of the black victims of the F13 war who were solely targeted for being black-at the wrong time. It goes like -lets cruise and see if we can catch an East Coast Crip---if we dont find one ---blast any black who might even remotely ( by remotely any description fits ) resemble a banger. How is that NOT a hate crime? yet the FBI clearly didnt count those crimes in their census or those figures for the last decade would be EXTREME. I could name off top 20 murders -not on the FBI stats---just off previous posts I made here.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 23rd, 2010, 4:53 pm

Crimes against persons

A total of 5,613 known hate crime offenders committed offenses that were crimes against persons in 2008. Of these offenders:

* 0.4 percent committed other types of offenses

75% of all race crimes according to FBI were simple assaults and intimidation. Of the total 5,613 biased crimes ...8.....were murders! their were more race related murders committed in LB and CPT to rival all states-nationwide probably for 2-3 years. FlorenceFirestone had 45 race related murders and 200 plus aggravated assaults ( shootings) that were mislabeled gang warfare when the state prosecutor said almost all the victims of the crimes WERENT gangmembers just people of that race caught at the wrong time. If theres EVERY been a more flawed example of statistics this is it!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 23rd, 2010, 5:13 pm

mayugastank wrote:Crimes against persons

* 0.4 percent committed other types of offenses

75% of all race crimes according to FBI were simple assaults and intimidation. Of the total 5,613 biased crimes ...8.....were murders! their were more race related murders committed in LB and CPT to rival all states-nationwide probably for 2-3 years. FlorenceFirestone had 45 race related murders and 200 plus aggravated assaults ( shootings) that were mislabeled gang warfare when the state prosecutor said almost all the victims of the crimes WERENT gangmembers just people of that race caught at the wrong time. If theres EVERY been a more flawed example of statistics this is it!
I agree ,but there is also problems with the link you posted. I am fully aware of mexicans and latinos being labeled as white, but there are also times when they are not. They have been plenty of times when they are mexicans that have been labeled in their own category besides Latinos, but we really don't know, so when they survey says white , it is safe to assume that those people were 100% wonder bread white.But also take note to the victims of race crime, whether it be murder or not,violent aggression is physical ,and is still a crime. The other problem is that we really can't tell when crimes of attack are race motivated or money motivated.

I had another link that actually gave another great detail of race crimes too I'll see if I find it.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 24th, 2010, 4:12 am

What I am getting at ...is that in LA alone their are more race related crimes to rival ANY and ALL beefs by black and white.WHY? In my reviewed opinion its because both black/brown have gangs capable of revenge killings and both have gangs that regularly number in the thousands. Some have said the media hypes the situation but in reality they are deathly afraid to do so. Their were points in time where the tensions so great a simple high school fight launched riots never seen in American High Schools, at anytime. Whites dont riot against blacks in schools and or have gang warfare at that level with blacks. They are primarily the victims of black gangs. Meaning that outside of the police force, they have no real power-neither to unite as a gang or retaliate street wise. Theyve ( the law) have known this for awhile and have seen to hush up the killings by not listing race or not naming a suspect. The numbers in the last 10 years would probably equal all race related murders going back to the klan. Not exaggerating. The law-knows it and investigated it. The prosecutor on the ECC/F13 task force admitted the vast majority of victims werent gangmemebers of either F13/ECC. Yet no menition in the FBI stats of 200 plus documented shootings of victims in 18 months---not shot at, shot( hit). In some instances the shootings altered the peoples lives completely-one instance I read about left a father of 2 completely disabled. But to their credit the Feds and state have dismantled many of the gangs involved and dropped the murders from 45 in 1 year 1/2 to , 12 in one year. I guess we black/brown can complain of a justice system that locks us up -but they have in these instances done their job which is not as social workers but enforcers of the law and doing what they can to stop the assaults and murders. Theyve essentially taken out a generation of young men to come --but man I dont know what else they couldve done.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » November 24th, 2010, 3:39 pm

Just as you guys know then some of the 18th street gangs have black members and more sureno gangs is attackin 18th, so more and more 18th is take the black gangs side if they aint racist.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 24th, 2010, 4:43 pm

mayugastank wrote:What I am getting at ...is that in LA alone their are more race related crimes to rival ANY and ALL beefs by black and white.WHY? In my reviewed opinion its because both black/brown have gangs capable of revenge killings and both have gangs that regularly number in the thousands. Some have said the media hypes the situation but in reality they are deathly afraid to do so. Their were points in time where the tensions so great a simple high school fight launched riots never seen in American High Schools, at anytime. Whites dont riot against blacks in schools and or have gang warfare at that level with blacks. They are primarily the victims of black gangs. Meaning that outside of the police force, they have no real power-neither to unite as a gang or retaliate street wise. Theyve ( the law) have known this for awhile and have seen to hush up the killings by not listing race or not naming a suspect. The numbers in the last 10 years would probably equal all race related murders going back to the klan. Not exaggerating. The law-knows it and investigated it. The prosecutor on the ECC/F13 task force admitted the vast majority of victims werent gangmemebers of either F13/ECC. Yet no menition in the FBI stats of 200 plus documented shootings of victims in 18 months---not shot at, shot( hit). In some instances the shootings altered the peoples lives completely-one instance I read about left a father of 2 completely disabled. But to their credit the Feds and state have dismantled many of the gangs involved and dropped the murders from 45 in 1 year 1/2 to , 12 in one year. I guess we black/brown can complain of a justice system that locks us up -but they have in these instances done their job which is not as social workers but enforcers of the law and doing what they can to stop the assaults and murders. Theyve essentially taken out a generation of young men to come --but man I dont know what else they couldve done.

I agree that there can be racist killing being done by gangs but that doesn't mean all ese gangs are doing it.Neither are all black gangs.Those shootings of innocent blacks on the eastside of South Central were mainly done by F13 not other gangs.F13 is on the nK tip but does contradict themselves by having black allies, hard to figure out. Now there are other sur gangs that beef with black gangs but don't necessarily claim nK or shootinnocents. Its a big difference. You have to understand they are some gangs that get more low down than others.And I'm pretty sure the LE has not dismantled F13 ,they say that gang numbers 1000 strong.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 24th, 2010, 4:51 pm

iboy wrote:Just as you guys know then some of the 18th street gangs have black members and more sureno gangs is attackin 18th, so more and more 18th is take the black gangs side if they aint racist.
Naw gangs have not targeted 18st because they have blacks . One gang like CxC 13 that beefs with 18st has blacks in it themselves. SosxLos beefs with 18st but is cool with some black gangs, I don't think other sur gangs would beef with 18st because of having black members.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 24th, 2010, 7:57 pm

I agree that there can be racist killing being done by gangs but that doesn't mean all ese gangs are doing it.Neither are all black gangs.Those shootings of innocent blacks on the eastside of South Central were mainly done by F13 not other gangs.F13 is on the nK tip but does contradict themselves by having black allies, hard to figure out. Now there are other sur gangs that beef with black gangs but don't necessarily claim nK or shootinnocents. Its a big difference. You have to understand they are some gangs that get more low down than others.And I'm pretty sure the LE has not dismantled F13 ,they say that gang numbers 1000 strong.

Vicous, we are dealing with the poorest-most ignorant-least educated-immigrants and brothers with no lick of sense. The Aztlan ideology of Surenos has made interracial gang warfare, a skip away from a race war. Anytime a Sureno varrio beefs with black rivals or any other ethnic group rivals-it becomes racial. The ideology is present-in young hispanic bangers- do to continous flows from OGs in and out the system-edging on any held racial beliefs and making any slight a racial one. Real similiar to what the Japenese Empire did to fanatice the Japanese people. Its minor in comparision to a nation turned racial-but it is extremely serious in that I would guess conservatively that close to a 1000k people, black and brown have been murdered since this kicked off in 1992. The Longos were one of the first gangs to declare a race war against all races and have shaped the way for alot of ideological beefs in SOCAL. I mean they were the first to begin refering to asian as roaches-blacks as bugs and themselves as PEST exterminators. They tattoo a exterminator holding his finger up to a rat...its their logo. F13 and all other Sureno Varrios in Socal dont OPENLY have black allies. They may have black hoods they dont beef with and they may share the same enemy but they would never dare to ally with a black gang it would be a death sentence. The ESR story I posted -said dozens of their members were stabbed...and knowing people who have visited the pen I can tell you it rings true. LA EME sits and ponders -questions on race 24/7/365.....imagine the fantasys on RACE a man can dream up with all that time! Imagine a mind drove mad by isolation ----and random murderous thoughts being given the power to create policy. This mind drove mad by isolation has somehow come to view whites as allies-blacks as enemies and the whole world a hell one earth and themselves --battling teh evil of the world. One of their mottos is EPHESIANS 6:12. The CDC has isolated them completely with hopes ,in their own words "that they wither away and die".....theyve done a good job as almost every CA prison is not run by LA EME and most of the procedures they support are lost to security. From my understanding of speaking to Surenos ---the lack of LA EME in CA prisons has led to confusion-power struggles, lack of discipline and a headless -rotorless mentality. Even gangs a 1000 strong are defeatable--simply put away all those riders/shooters/killers/Ogs....and leave the youngest around to self implode.
Attachments
western-exterminator-logo-h.jpg
The Longo Logo -an exterminator of Asians and Blacks.
western-exterminator-logo-h.jpg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 11884 times

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 24th, 2010, 8:21 pm

In summary on black/brown alliances on the streets of SOCAL--ixnay,negative and nada! It doesnt exist in the term "alliance". They dont actively beef with mexican gangs and hook up with black gangs to kill them. Theyd get hit for that. They may share enemies with black gangs and not beef with them out in the open --but any alliances are kept secret. I remeber hearing about --Wilmas having an alliance with Waterfront Pirus and rivalries with mexican gangs till they got called on the carpet for it and were forced to begin a beef with their allies. It just couldnt happen that way in SOCAL. The rumors would fly and an investigation would happen thereby targeting any chicano varrio actively engaged in an alliance with blacks. These things believe it or not are tightly controlled in Cali. A guy could murder a child on accident in El Monte -and get killed 2 years later on deathrow in San Quentin for it. Or the police could look for a murder suspect and have the guy killed before the cops ever get to him. These things happen all the time. Rumors get people killed regularly. A rumor that some Sureno Varrio is hooked up with a black gang to kill other mexicans--when blacks and mexicans are going at it in the pen....would be looked into and believe the consequences would be severe.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Who Are the Real Aggressors

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 24th, 2010, 10:08 pm

Well as I said if La Eme is ordering these kind of guidelines and protocols who are the aggressors in the race war? There is no way that these top dawgs are not privy to the black gangs and sur gangs alliances, even behind the wall they could hear something of whats happening on the streets ,secret deals that may go on between these black and brown gangs clicking up. If La Eme has that superior race ideology ,and black list any gang allying with blacks then they have definitely partook in inflaming the racial tensions of black and brown gangs. SO WHO ARE THE AGGRESSORS?It seems some that La Emes intentions are not decisive and fern on their routine.I have been told time and time again by ex cons that La Eme or sur banger definitely did not like to deal with any blacks in prison, as well as any other mexicans didn't like dealing with blacks including nortenos sometimes, but that stayed in prison? So now they are taking it to the streets.

Here is an example of a black gang and sur gang dealing and selling with each other.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... tside.html

More than 200 agents and officers executed the warrants, which focus on the Venice Shoreline Crips and Venice-13 street gangs, according to the FBI. The investigation began in 2008 and involved a variety of local law enforcement agencies, including the Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Culver City police departments. The Shoreline Crips have been considered a major supplier of cocaine for three decades.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 26th, 2010, 1:36 pm

Their are varrios who get along with black gangs who beef with mexican gangs who are also their enemies -----BUT------its less frequent now. LA EME has created alot of chaos. Intragang murders were a rarity before their hands NOW they are more so common. The FBI knows their handles into street gangs. They know they are able to organize peace treatys-or cause certain gangs to declare war. Its why a known EME member hits the streets and is quickly targeted for parole violations or wire tapped to get information they know (FBI) is being relayed. Being that he is on parole no court orders are needed--and so a few members who have been released in the last 5 years were quickly remanded to the Feds. They actively pursue EME because they know that by eliminating them--they cut the head off the snake and leave it biteless,disorganized. Boxer (debriefer) said that LA EMEs new push is to recruit those on the streets with no records and no tattoos-or those with short sentences. They are serious about keeping membership roles secretive. Anytime someone is initiated---he is a prime target for LE. When a debriefer flips --his first business his to name any new members he knows about. In such the FBI learned a great deal from the COSA NOSTRA-and how to crumble an organization. They have flipped a few EME members--on the streets even and these debriefers led to a massive crumbling of their members. Last guy, released was back in within 2 years. Membership in LA EME is the begining of the end for your life on the streets and everything possible is going to be done to revoke the guys freedom. I explain all thsi to explain why.....some mexican and black gangs might be able to associate. NO EME---no ears into who is allying with whom. A letter sent to an EME is ALWAYS read--its hard to communicate with them and let them know VENICE SHORELINES are doing business and possibly hooking up with VENICE 13 or whomever. To put it mildly---even in LA county jail where an EME might be held--contact is usually ZERO. Especially now since the cops know how they operate. Guys can do 7 years in CA pens and never meet an EME and or never meet anyone who speaks for him because as soon as CDC finds out who is speaking for whom ---he is given an undetermined amount of time in the hole. Where contact is extremely limited. Its why their might be some minor aliances ---with blacks ----no control on who is doing what out in free world. FBI has crumbled them and continues to do so---I dont know how many EME are on the streets but those that are and are known EME are a shot away from prison. In pomona the EME their were given 50 years apiece for discussing a planned assasination of a member ran afoul. Why? tapped phones. I guess they havent learned to never use a phone. But yes alliances can happen but they are rare and they are downlow.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 26th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Well will it be a problem for Sur gangs to make their alliances with Asians or maybe MC gangs?Its already said La Eme does contract killings for the Brand. It probably won't be a problem for the Surs to work with Public Enemy #1 ,SkinHeads, and other Neo Nazi gangs since they are aligned with them in jail.The are a few white biker gangs that had chicano or sur bangers in them

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 27th, 2010, 1:33 pm

White gangs do hits for EME not too much that I know of the other way around. Maybe though. Thomas Silverstein ( AB LEADER)murdered 2 men at the behest of LA EME in the Feds. The EME wouldnt need whites for that capacity as their way to profiteer seem endless. MC gangs allied with EME are semi-subservient. Mongols is an ELA biker club that allowed Surenos who were older and not as affiliated with their gangs to join. They were smashed by Surenos into submission. Their was a whole gangland episode that spoke on how many of their members were murdered for trying the EME. Assasinations and outright driveby gangbangings. Aremenian Power might already have a few members from LA EME, I say this because several members were arrested for calling a riot in a jail were people were seriously hurt....the article states that they were frequently becoming more aligned with EME-no one could actually call a riot on that scale UNLESS-they are extremely well connected to someone in the EME. Yet these Armenians did and the cops found out how closely they were aligned with the EME. So I believe that they have reached the very upper levels of LA EME. Asian Gangs are somewhat already also -aligned with LA EME. Temple Street and Santanas are filipino gangs that share alot of history to teh beginings of gang banging in Los Angelos. They in fact might have come up at the same time as some of the most established mexican varrios in ELA. Temple street is 13. They started in 1920. They had their beefs with EME and actually murdered an EMERO (Smiley Galvadon) their by causing their whole gang to be hit. Eventually they outcast the members responsible and killed a member who had participated in the murder of Galvadon. Just asian gangs that dont share a cholo history ----no way. They somewhat ride with blacks as many asian gangs claim a blood or crip label ---LA EME has lumped them into the black enemies list.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 27th, 2010, 9:31 pm

mayugastank wrote:White gangs do hits for EME not too much that I know of the other way around. Maybe though. Thomas Silverstein ( AB LEADER)murdered 2 men at the behest of LA EME in the Feds. The EME wouldnt need whites for that capacity as their way to profiteer seem endless. MC gangs allied with EME are semi-subservient. Mongols is an ELA biker club that allowed Surenos who were older and not as affiliated with their gangs to join. They were smashed by Surenos into submission. Their was a whole gangland episode that spoke on how many of their members were murdered for trying the EME. Assasinations and outright driveby gangbangings. Aremenian Power might already have a few members from LA EME, I say this because several members were arrested for calling a riot in a jail were people were seriously hurt....the article states that they were frequently becoming more aligned with EME-no one could actually call a riot on that scale UNLESS-they are extremely well connected to someone in the EME. Yet these Armenians did and the cops found out how closely they were aligned with the EME. So I believe that they have reached the very upper levels of LA EME. Asian Gangs are somewhat already also -aligned with LA EME. Temple Street and Santanas are filipino gangs that share alot of history to teh beginings of gang banging in Los Angelos. They in fact might have come up at the same time as some of the most established mexican varrios in ELA. Temple street is 13. They started in 1920. They had their beefs with EME and actually murdered an EMERO (Smiley Galvadon) their by causing their whole gang to be hit. Eventually they outcast the members responsible and killed a member who had participated in the murder of Galvadon. Just asian gangs that dont share a cholo history ----no way. They somewhat ride with blacks as many asian gangs claim a blood or crip label ---LA EME has lumped them into the black enemies list.
Aren't the Santanas green lighted as well as the AP 13. I am surprised that Armenian Power is allowed to take part in LA Eme I could understand them being Surs, but I thought you had to be mexican to be a member of La Eme.Isn't temple street a mexican gang?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 28th, 2010, 8:29 pm

AP13 ---are cholo light. They dress/tattoo/act and portray the mexican outlaw mentality -they are very connected to LA EME. Sometimes its whats not said in an article --that is the most important.BELOW: they called a riot-were arrested because the riot got people seriously hurt. They called this riot BECAUSE -they were somehow connected to LA EME. Maybe one of their members or a few got made.? The article reiterates their ties to LA EME----because the investigation more then likely revealed a connection. Yes they got ALOT OF LOVE from Surenos and EME. They believe it or not ---due to the EME ideology I spoke of before --are considered AZTEC. AZTEC being short for ATLANTIS....and ATLANTIS being connected to semitic people and that Arabian peninsula of which Aremenians are some of the oldest people with history-documenting their very beginings. LA EME actually believes that they are descendants of these people and look closely to a few peoples in taht region for beginings. So theirs actually an admiration ..WEIRD? thats SOCAL and being locked up 23/7/365....nothing to do but read and develop bigger and bigger misaligned ideas. A mans mind can only take so much isolation. FROM LA TIMES BELOW>

http://www.canadaeast.com/front/article/1313135

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Authorities say they've arrested several suspected members of an Armenian gang believed to have worked with inmates to orchestrate a riot at a Los Angeles County jail.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells The Associated Press that about a half-dozen suspected members of the Armenian Power gang were arrested Wednesday.

He says the gang is increasingly teaming up with the Mexican Mafia, a prison-based Latino gang that also exerts control on gang activity on the streets.

The Aug. 22 riot at a Castaic facility north of Los Angeles resulted in $250,000 in damage, and several inmates were injured.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 28th, 2010, 8:48 pm

Vicious"

but I thought you had to be mexican to be a member of La Eme.............

NO>A list of notable exceptions. Joe Peg Leg Morgan. John Turscak---lithuanian. Donald Pato Shubert/white. Raymond Huero Shyrock. Their were also 12 members counted amongst their begining numbers in the 1960s. Also Salvador Mon Buenrostro....italian.Guy EME is a very old organization they started in the 50s. Imagine their counterparts who were white. I couldnt imagine the amount of whiteboyz who fell into the lifestyle of chicano gangs. Literally hundreds. They also lived very closely to eachother and intermarried like no other so many of the names in the RICO trials sound white. Because they are probably mixed. Before the mid 80s. Finding Mexicans from Mexico in ELA was non existant. Then the immigration floodgates opened up. But whites in EME are old school members and thoroughly MEXICAN on the inside. Whites in SOCAL do and act and try to be like young chicanos. Its actually their only style-in these streets outside of the outright surf cat. Yet even they have graffitied and tattooed in the cholo manner.