Compton top 5 Crip Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » February 24th, 2008, 11:12 pm

I HEAR SO MUCH BOUT FRUIT TOWN PIRUS

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 25th, 2008, 1:49 am

relo wrote:I HEAR SO MUCH BOUT FRUIT TOWN PIRUS

YES THE INFAMOUS TOWN THEY BEEN PUTTIN DOWN SINCE THE BEGINNING ON THE REAL.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton top 5

Unread post by bgcasper » October 13th, 2008, 2:55 am

they killaz !!!!but after all the drama they went thru did lost a piece of that compton pie
the cops been on their ass hard core and shit bustin their lab
plus the war with tf was no joke those were not even naybors they was sharin hoods
they the one who took suge knight's killa team out
to seek revenge for the v who was tortured and video taped by some lpp mobs member who did the kidnapping disguised in cop or even some real cops was involved ....notice cpd was disbanded after .....back when lppmob was tight just after that war against the south
they got involved in a deadly internal war

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 13th, 2008, 6:42 am

bgcasper wrote:they killaz !!!!but after all the drama they went thru did lost a piece of that compton pie
plus the war with tf was no joke those were not even naybors they was sharin hoods
to seek revenge for the v who was tortured and video taped by some lpp mobs member who did the kidnapping disguised in cop or even some real cops was involved ....notice cpd was disbanded after .....back when lppmob was tight just after that war against the south
they got involved in a deadly internal war
i dont know why alonso put them till Long bitch BLVD but they wuz never east of alameda...they shared the CV Largo hood till the mid 80s but nowadays you wont find any froots there
i dont like that compton map at all cause itz too old and wrong in most parts
but homie what you mean with took suge nights killa team out??? and who wuz videotaped?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 17th, 2008, 7:19 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="bgcasper"]they killaz !!!!but after all the drama they went thru did lost a piece of that compton pie
they got involved in a deadly internal war[/quote]
i dont know why alonso put them till Long bitch BLVD but they wuz never east of alameda...they shared the CV Largo hood till the mid 80s but nowadays you wont find any froots there
i dont like that compton map at all cause itz too old and wrong in most parts
but homie what you mean with took suge nights killa team out??? and who wuz videotaped?[/quote]

the v of fruit town ...a fat guy ....who was close to rick james ect ect he was part of the wrong guy to fucc team.....
funny shit thos people during their 95 96 beef with sscc was close as fuc elm ttp ftp lpp mob even wsp even bhb thats were shit started over sum bricks the details i dont know ...lol
when im talkin about suge killa team thats some'' killaz '' and most of them got killed .... all those people from lppmob who was gettin paid by suge
all those guys who was in all death row parties and doin security work for suge from bountree neckbone henron big money spooky ckvell ect ect to george mack
who was livin in bradfield that team with crooked ass cops did kidnap the V from froot pretendin to be cops even helped by real one ..thats what i heard
they fuccin kidnap his ass and tortured him the shit got videotaped and they was watchin that fuccin tape like it was a comedi show all day long i think they was at that 700 blocc house they had on brad

well from what i heard the ''v'' from froot got kidnapped by this team includin g macks ''lppmob''
cuzzzz froot town did pay back and the v is restin in peace ....
im sure u know that story ...or heard of it

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 17th, 2008, 11:20 am

yeah...i know that suge and "death row" changed alot in the relationship of the ruz...wasnt henron from WSP??? cause i met a dude who said hez lil henron and he wuz from WSP
but naw i never heard of that story...guess itz too old....aye casper you knew big jake from nellaz???heard he wuz ridin with suge too.
Donzelley Tru from TTP and Big Zapp from FTP wuz with death row too
but what i always asked myself iz why why sixties claim TreeTopKiller...the homiez sayd itz bout sum old shit happened on a death row party where a nigga form RSC got stomped 2 dead
by Quiks guys...is that true???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 17th, 2008, 11:44 am

[quote="H572DSTA"]yeah...i know that suge and "death row" changed alot in the relationship of the ruz...wasnt henron from WSP??? cause i met a dude who said hez lil henron and he wuz from WSP
but naw i never heard of that story...guess itz too old....aye casper you knew big jake from nellaz???heard he wuz ridin with suge too.
Donzelley Tru from TTP and Big Zapp from FTP wuz with death row too
but what i always asked myself iz why why sixties claim TreeTopKiller...the homiez sayd itz bout sum old shit happened on a death row party where a nigga form RSC got stomped 2 dead
by Quiks guys...is that true???[/quote]true shit homie !!!!!a sixtee got killed cuzz no henron to my knowledge was a mob piru lite skinned but there was a wsp named caynon who was livin in their hood
dawm fo sho jack the ripper u knew he was killed cause of suge in atl ?????thats why biggie got killed by mr super crookie amir the death row dirty killa ...to pay back big jake's death also there was a mickey ru mar ru back lppmob then they loved to add a ru
now ask your big homies about that one cause they might know sum deep shit cuzzz .....about who killed big jake .....
anyaway donzell ru not tru... i may be wrong but i remember a guy named donzell ru but that was treet top 400 yeah recently i saw a pic he was with big momo ......

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 28th, 2008, 8:37 am

donzelly iz from 400 spruce but he wuz one of suges Bodyguards too
and yeah he was called Donzelley ru but he found 2 god now and calls hiz self Donzelly "Tru" now...no homo
yeah he wuz one of hiz closest onez when it wuz "Fruit Treez"
damn casper check what the homie sent 2 me..itz ma other uncle G.Toppz from Treez with OG TopKat and OG Rudogg
from Fruits with Big Moe

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 28th, 2008, 8:39 am

big moe4.jpg
Big moe with hiz homiez
big moe4.jpg (29.21 KiB) Viewed 17453 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 29th, 2008, 2:32 am

dawm domino's even ru cuzzz lolol og cpt legend !!!

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » March 11th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Froot Town + Elms + Leuders

Elms

Elms

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 12th, 2009, 8:34 am

funny the vato from elm look exactly like a vato from cv70 chicos hood hoping?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 13th, 2009, 8:15 am

his name is Taco...dont think he from 70s

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 15th, 2009, 9:46 pm

chicos one of my lil cuzz know his ass cuzz was chicos few years ago maybe they 2 different vato but dawm they look like twinz ...i ll let u know the name of the chic70s who look like taco strangely ..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 16th, 2009, 12:08 am

last detail u know how compton hoods spell 70 rite ? its taco ....ask yg ck tone 2euce he post here he from elm he might know better

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 17th, 2009, 12:20 pm

im 100% sure that his name is taco

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by Y.G. » May 29th, 2009, 10:52 am

H572DSTA wrote:im from ccompton so i know it better

1Lueders Park
2Nutty Blocc
3Santana blocc
4Fruit town
5WS Piru

I AM FROM BOMPTON TOO BUT I WOULDN'T PUT LPP ON THE NUMBER ONE SPOT....OR EVEN TOP 5 HOOD!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 30th, 2009, 4:11 pm

Y.G. wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:im from ccompton so i know it better

1Lueders Park
2Nutty Blocc
3Santana blocc
4Fruit town
5WS Piru

I AM FROM compton TOO BUT I WOULDN'T PUT LPP ON THE NUMBER ONE SPOT....OR EVEN TOP 5 HOOD!

yes if i really think about it i should put lueders on number 4 or 5 but they deffinetly in the top 5

i saw it from my perspective cause they was the numba 1 on donminguez

i guess number 1 is MOB or nutty and the south,tanaz fruits and WSP someher behind them

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 31st, 2009, 4:58 am

1 nbcc
2 sscc
3 mob
4 ftp
5 wsp and thats real

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 6th, 2009, 10:57 pm

bgcasper wrote:1 nbcc
2 sscc
3 mob
4 ftp
5 wsp and thats real

SSCC AT NUMBER 2 LMAO!!! SSCC REALLY FELL OFF FOR THEM TO GET SERVED BY THE HHP's A FEW YEARS AGO WITHOUT IN GET BACK SHOWS IT....AND THAT WASN'T ENOUGH KPCC IS GETTIN AT THEM WITH NO GET BACK NOW AS WE SPEAK......I DON'T KNOW IF THE SSCC IS SCARED BECAUSE KPCC IS TIGHT WITH SBCC BUT THEY AIN'T DOIN SHIT!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2009, 5:40 am

Y.G. wrote:
2 sscc
3 mob
4 ftp
5 wsp and thats real

SSCC AT NUMBER 2 LMAO!!! SSCC REALLY FELL OFF FOR THEM TO GET SERVED BY THE HHP's A FEW YEARS AGO WITHOUT IN GET BACK SHOWS IT....AND THAT WASN'T ENOUGH KPCC IS GETTIN AT THEM WITH NO GET BACK NOW AS WE SPEAK......I DON'T KNOW IF THE SSCC IS SCARED BECAUSE KPCC IS TIGHT WITH SBCC BUT THEY AIN'T DOIN SHIT!
hello?????how are u mr ck bone there 's somebody youv been tryin to avoid over there since u so quik to jump up and down for nellas your hood rite ??
why u dont answer this ??? from mr figueroa who seems to really know what he 's talkin about .....
mrfigueroa111st wrote:so YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right??(no disrespect intended)[/

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 14th, 2009, 3:42 pm

^^^^JUST MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION SUCKA!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 11th, 2009, 3:20 pm

lol

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » July 20th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Y.G. wrote:
2 sscc
3 mob
4 ftp
5 wsp and thats real

SSCC didnt really fell of...but they not on the second place...mob is bigger than SS

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2010, 1:25 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
2 sscc
3 mob
4 ftp
5 wsp and thats real

SSCC didnt really fell of...but they not on the second place...mob is bigger than SS

THEM NIGGAZ FELL OFF THEY GETTING SERVED BY BIG AND SMALL HOODS (HHP, KPCC, AND SBCC) WHY ELSE THEY GOT WARD LANES AND NHCC with THEM NOW THEY NEED THE NUMBERS BADLY! I HATE SBCC BUT THEY AIN'T ALIGNING with TOO MANY NIGGAZ BUT THERE OLD ALLIANCES IF THAT!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 4th, 2010, 6:50 am

SSCC AT NUMBER 2 LMAO!!! SSCC REALLY FELL OFF FOR THEM TO GET SERVED BY THE HHP's A FEW YEARS AGO WITHOUT IN GET BACK SHOWS IT....AND THAT WASN'T ENOUGH KPCC IS GETTIN AT THEM WITH NO GET BACK NOW AS WE SPEAK......I DON'T KNOW IF THE SSCC IS SCARED BECAUSE KPCC IS TIGHT WITH SBCC BUT THEY AIN'T DOIN SHIT![/quote]

SSCC didnt really fell of...but they not on the second place...mob is bigger than SS[/quote]

THEM NIGGAZ FELL OFF THEY GETTING SERVED BY BIG AND SMALL HOODS (HHP, KPCC, AND SBCC) WHY ELSE THEY GOT WARD LANES AND NHCC with THEM NOW THEY NEED THE NUMBERS BADLY! I HATE SBCC BUT THEY AIN'T ALIGNING with TOO MANY NIGGAZ BUT THERE OLD ALLIANCES IF THAT![/quote]

southside was alwayz ccool with ward since the begining locc....and southside only loosin 2 nhcc and santanas...we (kellys) and hollys aint even really into it with south

you cant be serious that sscc need numbers badly??? they got a grip of TG's and the whole TNB clicc is basicly souths....souths broke up with they historical allies like us and nhcc so how they lookin 4 allies? like i told you they alwayz been ccool with wards

santana got way more allies than south.....palmers poccet anzag grape st 83gc...

yo shit aint addin up

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2010, 5:33 am

WORD SSCC IS THE MAIN CRIP HOOD ON EAST COMPTON ASK ABOUT WHAT WENT DOWN WITH TANAS AND 2N'S VS SSC TG ON NS LBC THE TANAS WAS AT A GANG TRUCE MEETING WITH FTP TTP PALMER SO THEY SEEK FOR AIR CAUSE THEY GETTIN PUSHED OUT OF CPT ...ANYWAY ITS SAD ....

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 10th, 2010, 11:31 pm

bgcasper wrote:WORD SSCC IS THE MAIN CRIP HOOD ON EAST COMPTON ASK ABOUT WHAT WENT DOWN WITH TANAS AND 2N'S VS SSC TG ON NS LBC THE TANAS WAS AT A GANG TRUCE MEETING WITH FTP TTP PALMER SO THEY SEEK FOR AIR CAUSE THEY GETTIN PUSHED OUT OF CPT ...ANYWAY ITS SAD ....
WHAT'S SAD IS A FRENCH FAGGOT LIKE U KEEP POSTIN ON HERE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 24th, 2010, 10:18 pm

lmao

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:46 pm

haha i miss the 90s where every blood n crip set in compton is active dey aint as active no more lol

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » December 28th, 2010, 8:44 pm

caliboi wrote:haha i miss the 90s where every blood n crip set in compton is active dey aint as active no more lol
SMH IS THIS JERSEYBOII THAT STAY POSTIN ON THAT OTHER WACK ASS SITE HOOD UP? LMAO BITCH SHUT THE FUCC UP U WASN'T EVEN AROUND IN THE 90'S

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 29th, 2010, 10:11 am

[quote="Manso"][quote="caliboi"]haha i miss the 90s where every blood n crip set in compton is active dey aint as active no more lol[/quote]
SMH IS THIS JERSEYBOII THAT STAY POSTIN ON THAT OTHER WACK ASS SITE HOOD UP? LMAO BITCH SHUT THE mess UP U WASN'T EVEN AROUND IN THE 90'S[/quote]
u dont know me man haha so y u talkin shit