HOW THE WAR BETWEEN FLORENCIA AND ECC GOT STARTED

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

HOW THE WAR BETWEEN FLORENCIA AND ECC GOT STARTED

Unread post by ViciousRidah » August 28th, 2010, 11:48 pm

I hear a lot of people say it started over some high school beef and racial tensions back in the 2000s . They're rumors floating around that the beef got started because some jackers from ECC robbed Florencia members and stole a whole bunch of birds that really belonged to La Eme but was being moved around by Florencia. Other rumors are floating around saying that it was R60s who did it ,but Coast took the blame for it, but if this was true, Florencia and R60 would be beefing right now cause Florencia is even in their hood and both R60 and Florencia are pretty cool.I honestly don't believe Florencia or LA Eme didn't get any keys robbed from them , I think it was just a rumor that turned into a big media hype. But on a serious note .Who remembers how this war really kicked off for what reasons?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: HOW THE WAR BETWEEN FLORENCIA AND ECC GOT STARTED

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:25 pm

watever happens happens man dem florencia 13 and ecc reely got sum shit towards each other and rite now its over drug turf and race.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 5:56 am

caliboi wrote:watever happens happens man dem florencia 13 and ecc reely got sum shit towards each other and rite now its over drug turf and race.

shit slowed down already,you aint with the bizz cuz

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 27th, 2010, 9:36 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]watever happens happens man dem florencia 13 and ecc reely got sum shit towards each other and rite now its over drug turf and race.[/quote]

shit slowed down already,you aint with the bizz because[/quote]
dood i lived in l.a. county man u dunno me ive seen wars man

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 6:39 pm

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
caliboi wrote:watever happens happens man dem florencia 13 and ecc reely got sum shit towards each other and rite now its over drug turf and race.

shit slowed down already,you aint with the bizz because
dood i lived in l.a. county man u dunno me ive seen wars man

i dont care where you live,the fact is that they aint killin eachother nomore like they used to do few years back,so things slowed down

you cant debate facts

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 9:50 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]watever happens happens man dem florencia 13 and ecc reely got sum shit towards each other and rite now its over drug turf and race.[/quote]

shit slowed down already,you aint with the bizz because[/quote]
dood i lived in l.a. county man u dunno me ive seen wars man[/quote]

i dont care where you live,the fact is that they aint killin eachother nomore like they used to do few years back,so things slowed down

you cant debate facts[/quote]
haha the race wars r still goin on lol

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 28th, 2010, 4:17 pm

haha the race wars r still goin on lol[/quote]

oh 4sho? who got dropped?

what gang is involved in your racewar?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 4:32 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"]haha the race wars r still goin on lol[/quote]

oh 4sho? who got dropped?

what gang is involved in your racewar?[/quote]
my god my god didnt chu no bout the race war btween blacks n eses in l.a. or eses vs asians in sgv and long beach.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 29th, 2010, 10:34 am

what gang is involved in your racewar?[/quote]
my god my god didnt chu no bout the race war btween blacks n eses in l.a. or eses vs asians in sgv and long beach.[/quote]

that shit is a media hype

please tell me some valuable facts that prove that there is a race war!!!

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 29th, 2010, 8:45 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"]what gang is involved in your racewar?[/quote]
my god my god didnt chu no bout the race war btween blacks n eses in l.a. or eses vs asians in sgv and long beach.[/quote]

please tell me some valuable facts that prove that there is a race war!!![/quote]
oh my gosh jus watch the news or read about it in the articles wat more do u want man gosh

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 30th, 2010, 6:30 am

There was no race war between Asians and Eses in the Valley. VN ABZ had so many enemies because those fools banged on everyone, they beefed with ese just as much as they beefed with every other non Viet gang in the valley. It just so happened it came to a head with Valerio Street because they shared not only a hood but an apartment complex.

Long beach is a different story and, yes, shit get's/got racial more than most places I been/seen/heard of but it's not all that much/bad anymore. And H572DSTA, it's not just media hype. How can it be media hype when the only real media on what goes on with Asians and Eses in the Beach was written like 15 years ago. No one covers this stuff, the police department declare "no known motive" for every single Innocent Asian that was murdered, when they know as well as any Asian why they were killed. Call it mistaken identity, call it what you will but it's not right. Does it make it racial? Not entirely, but when on Any given day you can roll down Anaheim and find Gook Killer or Nip Killer hit up on the walls of Cambodia Town it blurs the line between Gang based beef and Racial beef and/or ignorance, no?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 30th, 2010, 8:19 am

[quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"]what gang is involved in your racewar?[/quote]

please tell me some valuable facts that prove that there is a race war!!![/quote]
oh my gosh jus watch the news or read about it in the articles wat more do u want man gosh[/quote]
haha see i told u even bullet believes me in most ways i mean cmon man y do u think dem chongos are beefin with crips and asians in long beach. i told u its racial because an innocent asian dies a lot cuz of them and well asian gangs fire back of course. now back to the rest of l.a. i mean dood how do u think an innocent mexican dies from the race war. its bcuz of black gangs killing innocents a.k.a. other eses for lucrative drug turf its the same way for la eme dey ordered the surenos to wipe out blacks. man u dont kno shit man u mite b thinking of the old days where eses and blacks get along in l.a. but now a days hell no man bullet is right u gotta get ur story straight. see at least bullet is right. i just needed sum one else to prove that im right instead of just me cuz idk as much cuz ive been gone out of cali for 10 years and im residin in chitown

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 30th, 2010, 11:26 am

I think you misread my post.

This is way off topic already anyways so, Caliboi, best start a new thread in the appropriate section or dig up one of the many already on the subject in the Asian section.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 30th, 2010, 1:49 pm

[quote="buLLetxx2"]I think you misread my post.

This is way off topic already anyways so, Caliboi, best start a new thread in the appropriate section or dig up one of the many already on the subject in the Asian section.[/quote]
o ya woops sorry wrong one i totally frgot and aye wats ur nationality by the way im laos n khmer??

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 30th, 2010, 5:07 pm

oh my gosh jus watch the news or read about it in the articles wat more do u want man gosh[/quote]

yeah thats where you got yo shit from

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 30th, 2010, 5:13 pm

haha see i told u even bullet believes me in most ways i mean cmon man y do u think dem chongos are beefin with crips and asians in long beach. i told u its racial because an innocent asian dies a lot because of them and well asian gangs fire back of course. now back to the rest of l.a. i mean dood how do u think an innocent mexican dies from the race war. its bcuz of black gangs killing innocents a.k.a. other eses for lucrative drug turf its the same way for la eme dey ordered the surenos to wipe out blacks. man u dont kno shit man u mite b thinking of the old days where eses and blacks get along in l.a. but now a days hell no man bullet is right u gotta get ur story straight. see at least bullet is right. i just needed sum one else to prove that im right instead of just me because idk as much because ive been gone out of cali for 10 years and im residin in chitown[/quote]

i cant speak about long beach but you said there is a race war in LOS ANGELES..
i mean dood how do u think an innocent mexican dies from the race war
innocent people get killed all the time fool...so when a mexican gang kills a black innocent its racial but when a mexican gang kills a black innocent itz just gangbangin?

you can say that there are more black and hispanic hoods beefin with eachother but that got nuthn 2 do with the race...
its bcuz of black gangs killing innocents a.k.a. other eses for lucrative drug
i think you dont know what the term RACIAL means homie....if you kill your enemy because you wanna gain territory itz GANGBANGIN!!!

IF YOU KILL SOMEBODY BECAUSE HE FROM A DIFFERENT RACE ITZ RACEBANGIN

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HOMIE????????

SO WHAT WE GOT NOW ON THE EASTSIDE ECT IS GANGBANGIN BECAUSE THEY FIGHTIN OVER TERRITTORY....NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE EACHOTHER FACES LOL

HOPE YOU GOT THAT NOW

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 30th, 2010, 6:04 pm

oh my god do i have to go thru with this again its la eme's orders for the surenos to wipe out blacks for drug turf durrrr... dood its racial in l.a. but not any other areas like chicago and new york basically its about turf but l.a. its both race and turf not for all gangs but most so idk wat the hell u babblin about i becha u didnt even grew up in l.a.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 1st, 2010, 6:00 am

caliboi wrote:oh my god do i have to go thru with this again its la eme's orders for the surenos to wipe out blacks for drug turf durrrr... dood its racial in l.a. but not any other areas like chicago and new york basically its about turf but l.a. its both race and turf not for all gangs but most so idk wat the hell u babblin about i becha u didnt even grew up in l.a.
naw you dont know what you talkin bout fool...first you said there is a race war in ALL Los Angeles

than you came up with Long Beach :shock:

and than you said itz about turf :lol:

and how you know its la eme's order 2 wipe out blacks??? i dont think they told you...why do most black and hispanic gangs get along?

SO LETS LOOK @ THE FACTS,MOST BLACK AND MEXICAN GANGS GET A LONG!!!!

SO THERE IS NO RACE WAR IN LOS ANGELES!

WE GOT A FEW HOODS LIKE LONGOS,AVENUES OR F13 WHO BANG RACIAL BUT THAT ARE 3 GANGS IN A CITY WITH 750 MEXICAN GANGS !!!!!!!

THERE IS NO RACE WAR IN LOS ANGELES STUPID

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 1st, 2010, 7:41 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]oh my god do i have to go thru with this again its la eme's orders for the surenos to wipe out blacks for drug turf durrrr... dood its racial in l.a. but not any other areas like chicago and new york basically its about turf but l.a. its both race and turf not for all gangs but most so idk wat the hell u babblin about i becha u didnt even grew up in l.a.[/quote]

naw you dont know what you talkin bout fool...first you said there is a race war in ALL Los Angeles

than you came up with Long Beach :shock:

and than you said itz about turf :lol:

and how you know its la eme's order 2 wipe out blacks??? i dont think they told you...why do most black and hispanic gangs get along?

SO LETS LOOK @ THE FACTS,MOST BLACK AND MEXICAN GANGS GET A LONG!!!!

SO THERE IS NO RACE WAR IN LOS ANGELES!

WE GOT A FEW HOODS LIKE LONGOS,AVENUES OR F13 WHO BANG RACIAL BUT THAT ARE 3 GANGS IN A CITY WITH 750 MEXICAN GANGS !!!!!!!

THERE IS NO RACE WAR IN LOS ANGELES STUPID[/quote]
how wuld u no u dont even live in l.a.

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » December 22nd, 2010, 12:18 am

@everybody there is NO real race war in Los Angeles Trust Me Im Born and Raised... Only people who want it to be a race war hype that up... Because NOBODY sees it in their day to day life out here in LA...

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Yohann » December 22nd, 2010, 2:37 pm

A lot of dudes from F13 don't give a shit about Eme orders. They grew up with Black guys, whether from ECC or even from their own gang (there are some Blacks in F13), and most of them don't want to kill Blacks because they're Black... Race can be be a factor for some guys, but at a more general scale, there is a long history of good relations between F13 and ECC, and Black gangs in general even in the pre-Crips era, and the Eme can't change that... They kill each other for turf, drug, and respect. And as H572DSTA said, Black/black and Latino/latino crime is way bigger than Black/Latino crime.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 22nd, 2010, 5:39 pm

Yohann wrote:A lot of dudes from F13 don't give a shit about Eme orders. They grew up with Black guys, whether from ECC or even from their own gang (there are some Blacks in F13), and most of them don't want to kill Blacks because they're Black... Race can be be a factor for some guys, but at a more general scale, there is a long history of good relations between F13 and ECC, and Black gangs in general even in the pre-Crips era, and the Eme can't change that... They kill each other for turf, drug, and respect. And as H572DSTA said, Black/black and Latino/latino crime is way bigger than Black/Latino crime.

Problem is that most people dont know what racial means

The increas of black and hispanic beefs is because of the lack of leadership and rules in the modern gang world,back in the days they would say naaaw we dont beef with mexicans/blacks

nowadays the youngsters is on sum fuck whoever shit

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 22nd, 2010, 10:17 pm

doesnt florencia have turf in south central i think thats where they beef with ecc??

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 22nd, 2010, 10:53 pm

caliboi wrote:doesnt florencia have turf in south central i think thats where they beef with ecc??
ROFL. Do you have ant idea where Florencia got their name.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 6:16 am

[quote="femun"][quote="caliboi"]doesnt florencia have turf in south central i think thats where they beef with ecc??[/quote]
ROFL. Do you have ant idea where Florencia got their name.[/quote]
idk is it off a street in south central??

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 23rd, 2010, 11:55 am

come on 'caliboi' get with the program...http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/ ... /florence/

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 4:40 pm

[quote="cliffard"]come on 'caliboi' get with the program...[url]http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/ ... /florence/[/url][/quote]
cmon wat chu trippin for man im jus askin lol but damn thats a big section of their neighborhood

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 23rd, 2010, 8:24 pm

caliboi wrote: cmon wat chu trippin for man im jus askin lol but damn thats a big section of their neighborhood
They roll deep, and beyond that got members displaced throughout so cal. I went to continuation school in Buena Park with some fool from Florencia (Lil Guero from F13 TKS) and a Chongo. The chongo and some tag bangers beefed with my lil homies from this straight graf crew(no tag banging just pure hip hop art) and the Florencia fool set it off one day, took off on the chongo and all the tag bangers, the whole school got involved against that chongo and those tag bangers, this was during the green light on asians, and, most my lil homies from the graf crew were asian.
Needless to say I never had an issue with F13 in my book since, the ones I've met were straight up and real with it as one can get.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 9:54 pm

[quote="buLLetxx2"][quote="caliboi"]
cmon wat chu trippin for man im jus askin lol but damn thats a big section of their neighborhood[/quote]

They roll deep, and beyond that got members displaced throughout so cal. I went to continuation school in Buena Park with some fool from Florencia (Lil Guero from F13 TKS) and a Chongo. The chongo and some tag bangers beefed with my lil homies from this straight graf crew(no tag banging just pure hip hop art) and the Florencia fool set it off one day, took off on the chongo and all the tag bangers, the whole school got involved against that chongo and those tag bangers, this was during the green light on asians, and, most my lil homies from the graf crew were asian.
Needless to say I never had an issue with F13 in my book since, the ones I've met were straight up and real with it as one can get.[/quote]
haha damn dats one hell of a story is florencia allies with dem chongos?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 25th, 2010, 11:27 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="Yohann"]A lot of dudes from F13 don't give a shit about Eme orders. They grew up with Black guys, whether from ECC or even from their own gang (there are some Blacks in F13), and most of them don't want to kill Blacks because they're Black... Race can be be a factor for some guys, but at a more general scale, there is a long history of good relations between F13 and ECC, and Black gangs in general even in the pre-Crips era, and the Eme can't change that... They kill each other for turf, drug, and respect. And as H572DSTA said, Black/black and Latino/latino crime is way bigger than Black/Latino crime.[/quote]

The increas of black and hispanic beefs is because of the lack of leadership and rules in the modern gang world,back in the days they would say naaaw we dont beef with mexicans/blacks

nowadays the youngsters is on sum fu-- whoever shit[/quote]
Yea because I don't think they understand the ish don't stop and don't know what they getting into .It may seem at first an eazy breeze but later on find out it ain't no joke.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 26th, 2010, 11:09 am

[quote="ViciousRidah"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="Yohann"]A lot of dudes from F13 don't give a shit about Eme orders. They grew up with Black guys, whether from ECC or even from their own gang (there are some Blacks in F13), and most of them don't want to kill Blacks because they're Black... Race can be be a factor for some guys, but at a more general scale, there is a long history of good relations between F13 and ECC, and Black gangs in general even in the pre-Crips era, and the Eme can't change that... They kill each other for turf, drug, and respect. And as H572DSTA said, Black/black and Latino/latino crime is way bigger than Black/Latino crime.[/quote]

nowadays the youngsters is on sum fu-- whoever shit[/quote]
Yea because I don't think they understand the ish don't stop and don't know what they getting into .It may seem at first an eazy breeze but later on find out it ain't no joke.[/quote]

the whole race war thing was just a media hype for the most part huh

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 26th, 2010, 1:30 pm

Media Hype+Misconstrued outsider's perspective.

Of course if you're from out of town, simply passing by and see something to the effect of "Nip Killer" or "Ni*ger killer" spray painted on the walls followed by the name of a hispanic gang, or vise versa, you're just going to assume there's a race war popping off when, in fact, it's just gangs of predominant ethno-specific backgrounds taking it to a psychological level of (street) warfare in attempts to demoralize the enemy, get them riled up, pissed off and cloud their judgment so they can catch them slipping on some stupid shit.

It's not much different from when I, jokingly, call a good mexican friend of mine a Paisa or Mojado, or when my mexican homie calls my black homie "Chongo de Africa", except we're not expecting to get anything more than a laugh from it.

If I went out and murdered someone every time an utterance of racial slurs were directed at me I'd have been doing life before I turned 12.
Cooler heads prevail, regardless of how one decides to react in the long run.