Mara Salvatrucha

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Mara Salvatrucha

Unread post by alexalonso » November 21st, 2010, 8:07 pm

A common dis for MS 13, is Mierda Secas. Who has heard this?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Mara Salvatrucha

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 21st, 2010, 9:35 pm

LOL I have, but didn't think you'd bring back this part of the forum. Wish I could remember another 1 I heard.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » November 23rd, 2010, 10:21 pm

Monkey Shit
Middle School

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 20th, 2010, 11:04 pm

these fuckers are the most dangerous gang even way more than 18th street and any other gang around the world i believe. they have been known to take out their enemies and innocents any means necessary. if i was in a gang id watch out for these el salvadorans cuz dey got sum military background and can kill ur ass instead of beatin ur ass up man omg if anyone agrees with me of being scared of these guys then jus reply lol....

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Dont matter

Unread post by mrinteresting » December 21st, 2010, 2:33 pm

[quote="caliboi"]these fuckers are the most dangerous gang even way more than 18th street and any other gang around the world i believe. they have been known to take out their enemies and innocents any means necessary. if i was in a gang id watch out for these el salvadorans because dey got sum military background and can kill ur ass instead of beatin ur ass up man omg if anyone agrees with me of being scared of these guys then jus reply lol....[/quote]
caliboi u one dumb fuck do u even know about ms 13 psh.... ms 13 is a growing presence in many areas like u.s., central america, and even in canada and spain durrr....... wtf do you know son u havent even lived in the city i betcha fuckin caliboi psh u aint frm cali prolly sum 10 yr old sucka frm a small town..

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 22nd, 2010, 5:41 pm

[quote="caliboi"]these fuckers are the most dangerous gang even way more than 18th street and any other gang around the world i believe. they have been known to take out their enemies and innocents any means necessary. if i was in a gang id watch out for these el salvadorans because dey got sum military background and can kill ur ass instead of beatin ur ass up man omg if anyone agrees with me of being scared of these guys then jus reply lol....[/quote]

IN LA THEY JUST ONE OF MANY OTHER GANGS...NO SPECIAL STATUS...AND THEY BY FAR NOT THE BIGGEST OR MOST ACTIVE GANG!!!!

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 22nd, 2010, 10:15 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]these fuckers are the most dangerous gang even way more than 18th street and any other gang around the world i believe. they have been known to take out their enemies and innocents any means necessary. if i was in a gang id watch out for these el salvadorans because dey got sum military background and can kill ur ass instead of beatin ur ass up man omg if anyone agrees with me of being scared of these guys then jus reply lol....[/quote]

IN LA THEY JUST ONE OF MANY OTHER GANGS...NO SPECIAL STATUS...AND THEY BY FAR NOT THE BIGGEST OR MOST ACTIVE GANG!!!![/quote]
arent they one of the biggest in l.a. besides 18th street and aye since u know more bout the hoods in l.a. than i am lets not get in the wrong start.. whats been goin on lately in l.a. cuz we ben arguin too much?? is it just now a days blood on blood, crip on crip, sureno on sureno??

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 23rd, 2010, 5:35 am

[quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]these fuckers are the most dangerous gang even way more than 18th street and any other gang around the world i believe. they have been known to take out their enemies and innocents any means necessary. if i was in a gang id watch out for these el salvadorans because dey got sum military background and can kill ur ass instead of beatin ur ass up man omg if anyone agrees with me of being scared of these guys then jus reply lol....[/quote]

IN LA THEY JUST ONE OF MANY OTHER GANGS...NO SPECIAL STATUS...AND THEY BY FAR NOT THE BIGGEST OR MOST ACTIVE GANG!!!![/quote]
arent they one of the biggest in l.a. besides 18th street and aye since u know more bout the hoods in l.a. than i am lets not get in the wrong start.. whats been goin on lately in l.a. because we ben arguin too much?? is it just now a days blood on blood, crip on crip, sureno on sureno??[/quote]

18st is way bigger than ms13 in LA...i guess even maravilla is deeper than ms13

LA is a ity with 15 million people so there is no simple answer to WHATS GOIN ON LATELY....

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 6:13 am

yea but look at it this way ms 13 outnumbers 18th street in majority of the areas in the usa

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 23rd, 2010, 11:35 am

[quote="caliboi"]yea but look at it this way ms 13 outnumbers 18th street in majority of the areas in the usa[/quote]

yeah right but thats not important for los angeles

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 4:43 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]yea but look at it this way ms 13 outnumbers 18th street in majority of the areas in the usa[/quote]

yeah right but thats not important for los angeles[/quote]
y do u say??

Sleazzie
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: beltsville

Unread post by Sleazzie » September 27th, 2011, 1:45 pm

they fagz they only atkive n packs!!

ms-13=menstual syndrome-13

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 27th, 2011, 3:41 pm

During my time in LA, I rarely saw any MS13 hitups. Not to say that they were present, but I definately don't think they are the largest gang in LA. Additionally, there were way more gangs that I considered more active than MS. Now when I say that, I'm referring to Hispanic gangs. 18th St, Florencia, Playboys, Grande Hazzard etc. I can't speak on numbers, but these other gangs definately let their presence be known, but I can't say the same about MS. This is just my perspective.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » September 29th, 2011, 12:38 pm

ms is one of the biggest gangs in la like or not , its in the top 5

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 2nd, 2011, 8:33 am

[quote="FAVELA9"]ms is one of the biggest gangs in la like or not , its in the top 5[/quote]
@FAVELA9- I hear what you are saying, but what do you base this on? I'm not saying they aren't, but what is the basis for your belief?

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » October 2nd, 2011, 5:17 pm

for one they hold alot of turf , also i got a friend that works for lapd ( rampart )

ms is not the ms from before , ms members now for the most are all mostly born in the u.s as far as the l.a. ones go , there not out there standing around anymore there way more sophisticated with there illicit activities but there numbers have not changed from back then to now

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 4th, 2011, 5:38 pm

[quote="FAVELA9"]for one they hold alot of turf , also i got a friend that works for lapd ( rampart )

ms is not the ms from before , ms members now for the most are all mostly born in the u.s as far as the l.a. ones go , there not out there standing around anymore there way more sophisticated with there illicit activities but there numbers have not changed from back then to now[/quote]

@Favela- I can see your point. I think that since all of these injunctions have come down, all the gangs have changed the way they conduct their business. Do you know the areas that they claim as their hood?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”