Yo was 2Pac a blood?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Yo was 2Pac a blood?

Unread post by J-DUB » September 12th, 2004, 1:52 pm

YEA U RIGHT MY BAD. SO I DONT THINK THE KILLER LOVED PAC.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 12th, 2004, 2:07 pm

me either i duno about ppl killen people they love

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 11:07 pm

2pac wasnt a blood but he hanged with pirus he was hangin with mob piru

1forDiDi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly Suburbs

Unread post by 1forDiDi » August 12th, 2008, 6:58 am

after all this time, nobody knows if tupac was on record with anybody?

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » August 23rd, 2008, 1:09 pm

tupac not only hung with mob piru,he also was close with crips at the start of his career,more precisely with imperial village crips through big syke's group evil mind gangstas (evil mind=ivc)
i have done a topic on them a little while ago,here is a part of the big syke interview:

Syke (Tyruss Himes), a West Coast rapper who appeared on the "Thug Life" album, told me. "In the L.A. ghetto, four or five people get killed every week. You don't hear about it. Only their families know." Through Syke and others, Tupac was now experiencing that life directly. In several of his songs, Tupac says, "Remember Kato." "Big Kato was like my brother," Syke said. "He got killed for my car. It had Dayton rims--they cost twenty-five hundred dollars. They killed him for it." Mental Illness, another rapper with whom Tupac became friendly through Syke, was also killed; and Syke's brother killed himself. ("I guess from the stress," Syke said.)
"If you're rapping this hard stuff, you have to live it," Syke declared. "Otherwise people check your résumé and say, 'You don't look like you're hard from your résumé, let's see if you are.' Pac always felt he had to prove something to his homeboys." He points to the "rags," or bandannas, Tupac wore. "He started wearing red around Crips, and blue around Bloods--so that when he was around Crips, Bloods wouldn't think he was a Crip, and blue around Bloods, so Crips wouldn't think he was a Blood. His behavior was not right; he was on the edge. But they just figured he was Tupac the Rapper."

tupac wasn't a gang member he was more intelligent than that

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » January 31st, 2009, 12:03 am

2pac waz a indiviual that connected with everybody not just 1 hood

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » March 1st, 2009, 11:07 pm

2pac is an inspiration...

noname20
What city do you live in now?: oklahoma city

Unread post by noname20 » April 23rd, 2009, 8:49 am

2pac was a blood he was from outlaw he was not saying that shit for no reason im from outlaw and we are active bloods but im from eastside outlaw 20s pac claimed westside which is all love outlaws

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 24th, 2009, 4:21 am

first point tupacs killa loved tupac music thats a fact for people who knows, but to say he had luv for him no that aint tru
pac was no crip nor blood after he got bailed he got deeper into compton gang world and was close to mob to the point that
he got finally admited and has the mob inked on his arm also ,,when he jumped obg lane he did that shit for mob piru period and he got killed cause of that
so he may not have lived like a ru but he certainly did die like one ....
may he rip
but also may obg lane obg monk obg dre sip ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 24th, 2009, 4:23 am

[quote="noname20"]2pac was a blood he was from outlaw he was not saying that shit for no reason im from outlaw and we are active bloods but im from eastside outlaw 20s pac claimed westside which is all love outlaws[/quote]?????????????????????????????????????? westside outlaws ok not in la do
honestly i doupt ....really doupt matter of fact that aint true

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 24th, 2009, 5:24 am

bgcasper wrote:first point tupacs killa loved tupac music thats a fact for people who knows, but to say he had luv for him no that aint tru
pac was no crip nor blood after he got bailed he got deeper into compton gang world and was close to mob to the point that
he got finally admited and has the mob inked on his arm also ,,when he jumped obg lane he did that shit for mob piru period and he got killed cause of that
so he may not have lived like a ru but he certainly did die like one ....
may he rip
but also may obg lane obg monk obg dre sip ...
alot of wut u say bout pac makes sense....
except for him being admitted to the MOB.
i find that hard to believe, that a 26 year old grown man would be accepted as a blood?
am i alone in thinking this ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 25th, 2009, 12:05 pm

no u not alone me either if i didnt have this info from a reallly reputable source i wouldnt blast it like that
for me its sounds crazy but that s a fact ...one thing u can checc is that before he died he had mob tat in his forearm in his east coast jail that tats was on his arm ????i aint no rappers fan so i dont know but what i know is that the one who told me about that is closely related to all that drama and had this info first hand from the street of compton
souf up my man

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 26th, 2009, 3:37 am

bgcasper wrote:no u not alone me either if i didnt have this info from a reallly reputable source i wouldnt blast it like that
for me its sounds crazy but that s a fact ...one thing u can checc is that before he died he had mob tat in his forearm in his east coast jail that tats was on his arm ????i aint no rappers fan so i dont know but what i know is that the one who told me about that is closely related to all that drama and had this info first hand from the street of compton
souf up my man
U MIGHT BE RIGHT, BUT... U KNOW, I GOTTA TAKE IT with A PINCH OF SALT.
AND LIKE U SAID, IF U WAS IN MY POSITION, U'D DO THE SAME.
IF IT IS TRUE, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS NIGGA THINKING? ON THE ONE HAND SCREAMING FOR UNITY BETWEEN AFRICAN AMERICANS, MOVING WITH CRIPS (THUGLIFE,SYKE N DEM), MAKING SONGS ABOUT "SHORTY WANNA BE A THUG", THE NIGGA SEEMED CONFUSED

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 26th, 2009, 6:54 am

YEAH I KNOW WHAT U MEAN BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT TUPAC DIDNT GREW UP IN CRIPS NOR BLOOD HOOD
HE'S FROM A SMALL CALI TOWN AND THERE WAS NO CUZZ OR DOGS THERE
DURING THE RIOTS 1992 HE WAS IN SOUTH CENTRAL FUCCIN WITH CUZZZ FROM IVC EVEN DAZZY DEE WHO IS A CRIP FROM THE HUNDREDS 106 BLOC TO BE MORE PRECISE BUT IT WAS BEFORE HE GOT SHOT IN NEW YORK AND GOT JAILED ...
THOSE EVENT CAN CHANGE A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE ..OUT OF HIS ARMY OF FAN HIS CRIP HOMIES OR HIS NEW YORK ASSOCIATE NUN OF THEM HAD THE FOUND NOR
WAS WILLLING TO BAIL HIS ASS .... SO SUGE CAME INTO PLAY AND BAILLED CUZ OUT.... AND BASICELY BRANG HIM TO HIS CPT HOOD AND THEY STARTED TO FUC AROUND WITH TRAY HERON TIM MAC ECT .THIS PERIOD WAS ALSO HOTIN CPT STREETS U HAD A WAR GOIN ON MOSTLY FTP BUT MOB WOULD RIDE WITH THEM LUDAZ AND EVEN BH AT THAT TIME AGAINST SSCC FREAKY DRE LANES DID RIDE ON FTP AND SHIT WAS ON AND TUPAC WAS JUST THE FOOL IN THE MIDLE CAUGHT UP IN A DRAMA THAT WAS ACTUALY NOT HIS BUSSNESS .BUT SUGE LOVED TO MIX GANGLIFE AND HIS RECORD LABEL ..I KNOW FROM A RELIABLE PERSON THAT HE WAS ACEPTED AND GOT INKED M.O.B
THE REASON WHY SUGE GOT HIM INTO HIS SET IS KNOWN BY MOBSTER I CANT TELL U THE WHY OF THAT ...BUT IT MAY HAVE BEEN A STRATEGIE TO KEEP HIM IN
I CAN JUST SAY THAT HE WAS ACEPTED INTO MOB NOW U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT SUGE 'S DREAM WAS TO CREATE A SUPER MAFIA WITH MOST PIRUS AND HUNNAZ WE All know how this story did end up ....the snake finally did bite his tail and ftp started to drop mob ridaz and shit got overheated on the inside after mac donald's bro had the v from ftp tortured on tape over drugs and weapons ....

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 26th, 2009, 7:20 am

bgcasper wrote:YEAH I KNOW WHAT U MEAN BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT TUPAC DIDNT GREW UP IN CRIPS NOR BLOOD HOOD
HE'S FROM A SMALL CALI TOWN AND THERE WAS NO CUZZ OR DOGS THERE
DURING THE RIOTS 1992 HE WAS IN SOUTH CENTRAL FUCCIN WITH CUZZZ FROM IVC EVEN DAZZY DEE WHO IS A CRIP FROM THE HUNDREDS 106 BLOC TO BE MORE PRECISE BUT IT WAS BEFORE HE GOT SHOT IN NEW YORK AND GOT JAILED ...
THOSE EVENT CAN CHANGE A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE ..OUT OF HIS ARMY OF FAN HIS CRIP HOMIES OR HIS NEW YORK ASSOCIATE NUN OF THEM HAD THE FOUND NOR
WAS WILLLING TO BAIL HIS ASS .... SO SUGE CAME INTO PLAY AND BAILLED because OUT.... AND BASICELY BRANG HIM TO HIS CPT HOOD AND THEY STARTED TO FUC AROUND WITH TRAY HERON TIM MAC ECT .THIS PERIOD WAS ALSO HOTIN CPT STREETS U HAD A WAR GOIN ON MOSTLY FTP BUT MOB WOULD RIDE WITH THEM LUDAZ AND EVEN BH AT THAT TIME AGAINST SSCC FREAKY DRE LANES DID RIDE ON FTP AND SHIT WAS ON AND TUPAC WAS JUST THE FOOL IN THE MIDLE CAUGHT UP IN A DRAMA THAT WAS ACTUALY NOT HIS BUSSNESS .BUT SUGE LOVED TO MIX GANGLIFE AND HIS RECORD LABEL ..I KNOW FROM A RELIABLE PERSON THAT HE WAS ACEPTED AND GOT INKED M.O.B
THE REASON WHY SUGE GOT HIM INTO HIS SET IS KNOWN BY MOBSTER I CANT TELL U THE WHY OF THAT ...BUT IT MAY HAVE BEEN A STRATEGIE TO KEEP HIM IN
I CAN JUST SAY THAT HE WAS ACEPTED INTO MOB NOW U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT SUGE 'S DREAM WAS TO CREATE A SUPER MAFIA WITH MOST PIRUS AND HUNNAZ WE All know how this story did end up ....the snake finally did bite his tail and ftp started to drop mob ridaz and shit got overheated on the inside after mac donald's bro had the v from ftp tortured on tape over drugs and weapons ....

ok, got 80% of what u said. in my opinion, suge a greasy m'fucka. thats well known, he had a good strategy though. but pac was naive and i believe u play with fire u get burnt. How can u not know at 25, that fire does not burn ?
Yeah pac was livin in marin a small ass town, but he werent no hick bum. he lived in a number of places and seemed relatively intelligent. U think the dude was looking for a family? or something to belong to?
oh yeah, pls explain the higlighted bits.
yoUR English is terrible LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 26th, 2009, 10:06 am

WELL ...ITS NAMES ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 27th, 2009, 1:37 am

ftp started to drop mob ridaz and shit got overheated on the inside after mac donald's bro had the v from ftp tortured on tape over drugs and weapons ....
english translation and add of ponctuation for that britishman
ftp wich is fruit town piru ...they started to kill high ranking member of the m.o.b piru street gang . this internal war got started because some mob gang members had a high ranking fruit town piru kidnapped and tortured over drugs and weapon business disagreement ...
do u understand it now ????

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 27th, 2009, 4:22 am

bgcasper wrote:ftp started to drop mob ridaz and shit got overheated on the inside after mac donald's bro had the v from ftp tortured on tape over drugs and weapons ....
english translation and add of ponctuation for that britishman
ftp wich is fruit town piru ...they started to kill high ranking member of the m.o.b piru street gang . this internal war got started because some mob gang members had a high ranking fruit town piru kidnapped and tortured over drugs and weapon business disagreement ...
do u understand it now ????
D'ACCORD, merci bien mon ami.
je comprend

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 27th, 2009, 4:34 am

derien ma CAILLE C EST LE SUD EN FORCE !!!!13 MINUTE 53 SECONDE A PLUS

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » May 6th, 2009, 2:46 am

Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Trop fort les gars !!!! Le 1-3 "world wide" Kim hein...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 6th, 2009, 1:38 pm

[quote="karim"]Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Trop fort les gars !!!! Le 1-3 "world wide" Kim hein...[/quote]
yessai frangin southciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide ma kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 13 juska la moooooort cest karim ki de simone ????

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 6th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Froots and MOB still got issues...and by coinsidence shit iz startin 2 heat up cause MOB jumped a nigga from Frootz 2 weeks ago i think and Frootaz wuz kinda mad but i dont know if they have done sumthing by now

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 6th, 2009, 4:01 pm

i remember when people were sayin he was claimin IVC cuzz of the song "all eyes(I's) on me" but real niggaz knew it was just a rumor....but PAC was connected to too many people to pick a blood or crip or a hood...but he did like the attetion gangsters got so he did live partially in that world
M&L wrote:tupac not only hung with mob piru,he also was close with crips at the start of his career,more precisely with imperial village crips through big syke's group evil mind gangstas (evil mind=ivc)
i have done a topic on them a little while ago,here is a part of the big syke interview:

Syke (Tyruss Himes), a West Coast rapper who appeared on the "Thug Life" album, told me. "In the L.A. ghetto, four or five people get killed every week. You don't hear about it. Only their families know." Through Syke and others, Tupac was now experiencing that life directly. In several of his songs, Tupac says, "Remember Kato." "Big Kato was like my brother," Syke said. "He got killed for my car. It had Dayton rims--they cost twenty-five hundred dollars. They killed him for it." Mental Illness, another rapper with whom Tupac became friendly through Syke, was also killed; and Syke's brother killed himself. ("I guess from the stress," Syke said.)
"If you're rapping this hard stuff, you have to live it," Syke declared. "Otherwise people check your résumé and say, 'You don't look like you're hard from your résumé, let's see if you are.' Pac always felt he had to prove something to his homeboys." He points to the "rags," or bandannas, Tupac wore. "He started wearing red around Crips, and blue around Bloods--so that when he was around Crips, Bloods wouldn't think he was a Crip, and blue around Bloods, so Crips wouldn't think he was a Blood. His behavior was not right; he was on the edge. But they just figured he was Tupac the Rapper."

tupac wasn't a gang member he was more intelligent than that

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » May 7th, 2009, 1:57 am

bgcasper wrote:
karim wrote:Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Trop fort les gars !!!! Le 1-3 "world wide" Kim hein...
yessai frangin southciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide ma kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 13 juska la moooooort cest karim ki de simone ????
Nan gros ici c'est Karim et sur le 187 c'est 9Inch Dix... Mais j'aime bien venir là de temps en temps... D'ailleurs y'a des vrais gars de vrai tess US ici ou que des wanabee ? Cite moi 2/3 pseudos de gars ici que tu pense être de "real niggaz from real hoods" pasque y'a pas mal d'imposteurs ici (un peu comme sur le 187 les ptits gars de 15 piges qui auraient tarté BOOBA ou KERY J. si tu vois ce que veux dire... Ya feel me ?)
A+ le boxeur !

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2009, 12:41 pm

[quote="karim"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="karim"]Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Trop fort les gars !!!! Le 1-3 "world wide" Kim hein...[/quote]
yessai frangin southciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide ma kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 13 juska la moooooort cest karim ki de simone ????[/quote]
Nan gros ici c'est Karim et sur le 187 c'est 9Inch Dix... Mais j'aime bien venir là de temps en temps... D'ailleurs y'a des vrais gars de vrai tess US ici ou que des wanabee ? Cite moi 2/3 pseudos de gars ici que tu pense être de "real niggaz from real hoods" pasque y'a pas mal d'imposteurs ici (un peu comme sur le 187 les ptits gars de 15 piges qui auraient tarté BOOBA ou KERY J. si tu vois be que veux dire... Ya feel me ?)
A+ le boxeur ![/quote]il faut ke tu vienne en vip jvai essayer davoir acces pour toi cest shritina marie la mod cest ma copine pm la et demande a venir en vip ke tu est de southcide du gang a bg casper

CHOCOLATEBOI
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Sherman Oaks

Unread post by CHOCOLATEBOI » January 22nd, 2011, 7:21 pm

2pac was int he illuminati

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » January 23rd, 2011, 12:59 pm

CHOCOLATEBOI wrote:2pac was int he illuminati
There are reasons why people think that, but 2pac said he didn't learn about them til' he was in jail & he turned against them.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 23rd, 2011, 2:25 pm

Rudog wrote:
There are reasons why people think that, but 2pac said he didn't learn about them til' he was in jail & he turned against them.
why do people think pac was illuminati? i cant see that for one minute....

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » January 23rd, 2011, 6:07 pm

cliffard wrote:
Rudog wrote:
why do people think pac was illuminati? i cant see that for one minute....
Silly conspiracy theories, like the skull tattoo & stuff.