London, England gangs in 2008

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
reppineast
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: London, England gangs in 2008

Unread post by reppineast » May 3rd, 2009, 10:34 am

Oh an the turin st massive bin makin a lot of noise round tower hamlets
deyv bin goin round shankin the hackney lotz
dey reside in bethnal green and r of bangladeshi descent.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 4th, 2009, 5:59 am

reppineast wrote:Can sum1 tell me more bout the glasgow lotz coz i dno much bout dem manz
What do you want to know?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » May 4th, 2009, 7:07 am

ogilmore wrote:
dinky wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:london foever growing. i'm sure the rate would be higher if u took away areas in greater london that most would not really consider london. tho according to recent stats glasgow is violent. - for no reason that they just like to fight up there
London criminals are a lot shrewder than the glasgow ones theres more money making and hustle.Violence for the sake of violence is a stupid mentality to have, but unfortunately thats the way its always been up the road.
Its only the young lads in glasgow that do that and it has a lot to do with religion. Glasgow gangs have been around for generations, they have a long gang culture and history.
Sorry but its not just the younger lads that do it ,it goes right across the board and religion has got a very small part to play not a large one.Alcohol,gang culture,poverty,3 reasons there among many.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 4th, 2009, 7:11 am

I think the fighting cause of religon/football has really died down, last serious thing i can think of was when that celtic fan got his throat sliced at Brigton Cross.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 4th, 2009, 7:32 am

In 1996, Jason Campbell, a 23-year-old Protestant, was convicted of the unprovoked murder of 16-year-old Mark Scott, who was wearing a Celtic F.C. jersey, although covered by a jacket at the time. Campbell waited until Scott had walked past the bar doorway in which he was standing, sneaked up behind Scott and cut his throat with a carpet fitter's knife. Scott died instantly. Subsequent floral tributes to the youth laid at the spot of his murder were defaced and destroyed by loyalists and Rangers fans. After being convicted, Campbell applied to be transferred to The Maze prison in Northern Ireland because he believed he would be given political status. However, this request was rejected on the basis that his actions were not political. Campbell's father, Colin, and uncle, William, were jailed for life in 1979 for blowing up two Irish bars in Glasgow which were full of people on a Saturday night. A charge of blowing up a third bar was not proven. Campbell admitted belonging to the proscribed loyalist terrorist group Ulster Volunteer Force.

reppineast

Unread post by reppineast » May 4th, 2009, 9:24 am

i wna kno if itz mostly gang related or jus random attacks
n if itz gang related wat gangs r makin alot of noise?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 4th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Yes its gang related, The gangs are decades old enemies with each other.

Here a list i made a while ago,
Glasgow Street Gangs

East End Of The City -

Real Calton Tongs
Young Brigton Derry
Young B-Field Posse (Krackpot Torch, Young Spur)
Gallagate Mad Skwad
Duke St Firm
Young Baltic Fleet
Young Parkheed Rebels
Young Parkheed Border
Young Parkheed Wee Men
Young Shettilston Tigers
Young Sonnyhills Mad Skwad
Young Toll-x Wee Men = Changed name Too = Toogle Tongs
Easterhoose - Various Gangs [Bal Toi,Aggro,Skinheeds,Provy,then Toi,Drummy]
And The List Goes On.......

North =

Young Springburn Peg
Young Sighthill Mafia
Royston Catholic Shamrock
Young Milton Tongs
Young Posso Fleeto
Young Blackhill Toi
Young Gringo Fleeto
Young Toonheed Toi
List Goes On....

South

Young Gorbals Cumbie (Oatlands Young Hutchie, Young Waddell Cumbie, Young Xross Cumbie)
Govan - Various Gangs
Young Toryglen Toi
Castlemilk [Various Gangs]
Young Young Winey
Ibrox Tongs
KP Derry
List Goes On.....

A Recent Newspaper Article Says That There Was 110 Gangs In Glasgow And Listed Them All And As i Am From One Of The Above I Know Theres Alot More, They Missed A Good Few Gangs Out The List
All in all theres about 110 gangs in the city those are the ones i could think right now

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 25th, 2009, 12:43 pm

Jinky, have you seen that movie Small Faces? I know it takes place in the 60's, but would you say it's accurate?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 25th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Yeah ive seen it, And ive been told its fairly accurate as to what it was like back then, The Garraside Tongs gangs was supposidly based on the Real Calton Tongs gang who still go strong to this day in the East End of Glasgow.

Woodpecker

Unread post by Woodpecker » July 23rd, 2009, 5:00 pm

Lewishams real hot right now YGB/SHOWER/CRIPSET have split into rival factions due to an incident outside Riverside youthclub on Pepy's a few months ago over a joke that was made about D***Y then 2 got shot after by D***Y's brother, shit was quiet until Y.S***A got out at which point he and the other somalians decided to retaliate, Adam Pervaiz was an innocent casualty during this,W***Y of the somalians then attempted a robbery on ***** for some hard food accidentally shooting him in the shoulder while trying to scare him with the gun. Junior **** was stabbed and beaten the following afternoon by Y.S***A,W***Y and other Malis, he survived and *****'s door got kicked off and she got shot in the shoulder. Monson sided with the malis as they have never got on with the black(non-somalian) members of YGB/SHOWER/CRIPSET so everyone is riding on everyone....and if you know about 'the little white van' that shits still riding.....oh and there are only 3 of the Malis left as most are sitting in feltham for the Junior stabbing......Fresh news straight off the battlefield 1st hand sources :(

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: malaga

Unread post by richardhead » July 24th, 2009, 5:50 am

STREETS in the West End are the most dangerous in the capital, while one neighbourhood in Bromley, south-east London, did not have a single robbery in a year.

New ward-by-ward police data show more than 20,000 crimes were committed in the West End in the 12 months to April.

The central London shopping and theatre district was also the scene of 247 street robberies - the fourth most in 625 wards.

It was only topped by three of the capital's poorest areas. Stratford and New Town in Newham, east London, had 300 muggings, followed by East Walworth (266) and Camberwell Green (263), both in Southwark in the south of the city.

After the West End, overall crime was highest in other central London areas popular with visitors: St James's (15,283 offences in total); Holborn and Covent Garden (6,289); Bloomsbury (4,816) and Camden Town with Primrose Hill (4,612).

I have been going through the net looking for gangs and street crime in britain. The Rat Book.com has a lot of good and upto date information on these subjects. Like my post above and totally differant to the opinions shared by the ant called Jinky,Pinky who are by the way two of the same person. Why don't you suprise us all and reveal your true ID. Are you Rita from the corner shop.

bodx
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Edmonton

Unread post by bodx » September 14th, 2010, 2:56 pm

about Glasgow and religion:

Yes fights and stabbings take place because of religion (every time there's a celtic/rangers game for example) but it's usually just an excuse.

It reminds me of the famous Glasgow pub line:
"What you looking at?"
"Sorry I wasn't looking at you"
"You callin me a liar..." etc

Glaswegians just love to fight. They are also prolific storytellers. The two obviously go hand in hand "did you hear about the kickin I gave that wee prick baz fae the cumbie last night etc..."

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » October 29th, 2010, 2:53 pm

Some of the murders in london over the last few years.

AirBoyx1
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: portland

Unread post by AirBoyx1 » November 2nd, 2010, 10:24 pm

Never been to london. I would love to visit europe one of these days.
Anyway, it really doesn't matter where u are from. Those who question violence thru race is just ignorant.
What are some places to see or to go eat that no one outside of london really knows about? I mean tourist-y areas are cool too i guess.

thenewbailey
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 24th, 2011, 2:29 pm

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its fucking discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite
Last edited by thenewbailey on June 16th, 2011, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

thenewbailey
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 26th, 2011, 6:56 am

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its fucking discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite
Last edited by thenewbailey on June 16th, 2011, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » March 28th, 2011, 5:00 am

Dave Courtney - has been

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 29th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Teflon85 wrote:Dave Courtney - has been
dave courtney - never was

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » March 30th, 2011, 5:41 am

cliffard wrote:
Teflon85 wrote:Dave Courtney - has been
dave courtney - never was
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt lol :')

Wcassassin

Unread post by Wcassassin » July 27th, 2011, 8:21 am

Hi I'm thinking of joining a gang in London so here's my basics I'm White in resonantly good sets at school 13 know how to fire and clean a walther ppks and know how to safely assassinate someone

Jinks
What city do you live in now?: Glasgow

Unread post by Jinks » January 1st, 2012, 6:24 pm

Damn I made this thread 4 years ago lol