LFCG on LaCienaga & Venice

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

LFCG on LaCienaga & Venice

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2011, 12:10 am

I have seen a few hit-ups of LFCG on La Cienega & Venice area. It seems that this might be a Crip gang, but never heard of this neighborhood.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: LFCG on LaCienaga & Venice

Unread post by Young Nile » April 2nd, 2011, 11:43 pm

Old school click turned "gang"

Ladies First Choice....

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 3rd, 2011, 9:57 am

Young Nile wrote:Old school click turned "gang"

Ladies First Choice....
@ Young Nile or anyone who may know- Do they represent bloods, crips or Sur. Who would be their main rivals, Mansfields, SYC, Culver City or what? Appreciate any insight you can give.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 3rd, 2011, 5:42 pm

Ladies First Choice Gang? Sounds like a crew, but if the "G" stands for gang, then I have no idea what affiliation they would have. My guess is they are a black crew, just based on the style of their hit-ups.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 30th, 2011, 12:53 pm

LFC(Ladies First Choice Gang) was a crew back in 1990-1991, started on Garth Avenue in Playboy Gangsta Crip hood, and we used to hang out on both the 1900 and 2000 block of Garth avenue, that was the original squad that went to Hamilton High School, Tay-Mac,, Hammerman, Richie Rich, Tooshay, E-man, K-mac, Daddy-Mac, Baby Boy, Ric Roc, and RIP to the homie Big Two-Sweet, who got killed in 1992, but before he got killed, the crew was on the verge of breaking up anyway because of pressure from the Playboy Gangstas, when Two-Sweet got killed, he had already turned Playboy Gangsta and his name from the turf was Baby Mosco, the LFCG of today is an entirely different crew, but one of the original members, Big Tay-Mac, kept it goin' and kept it alive all these years, after most of the original LFCG's turned PBG, others turned EWF (Every Woman's Fantasy), and some dudes including some new people got put on LFC, but it just wasn't successful, the LFCG on La-Cienega and Venice are a whole new crowd like I said, LFCG now stands for Livin' Foul Crip Gang, or sometimes they'll use the original title of Ladies First Choice Gang, they couldn't stay on Garth avenue anymore after the original squad broke up back in the early 90's, and the homie Tay-Mac who kept it goin' is one of a few from the original squad that didn't turn PBG, so that's why they're on La-Cienega and Venice now, they claim 1x (ace times), just to be different, since they didn't wanna be West L.A. 3x's and they sure couldn't represent the 2x's because they would have been straight out enemies to all of West L.A., not when the original founding fathers of the crew were raised and lived in the La-Cienega Heights/PBG's, but I've heard and seen them niggas bangin' at that 105/33 bus stop on Venice and Cadillac, across from Kaiser Hospital, beatin' up any Neighborhood crips that might have passed thru...
alexalonso wrote:Ladies First Choice Gang? Sounds like a crew, but if the "G" stands for gang, then I have no idea what affiliation they would have. My guess is they are a black crew, just based on the style of their hit-ups.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » May 31st, 2011, 5:54 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:LFC(Ladies First Choice Gang) was a crew back in 1990-1991, started on Garth Avenue in Playboy Gangsta Crip hood, and we used to hang out on both the 1900 and 2000 block of Garth avenue, that was the original squad that went to Hamilton High School, Tay-Mac,, Hammerman, Richie Rich, Tooshay, E-man, K-mac, Daddy-Mac, Baby Boy, Ric Roc, and RIP to the homie Big Two-Sweet, who got killed in 1992, but before he got killed, the crew was on the verge of breaking up anyway because of pressure from the Playboy Gangstas, when Two-Sweet got killed, he had already turned Playboy Gangsta and his name from the turf was Baby Mosco, the LFCG of today is an entirely different crew, but one of the original members, Big Tay-Mac, kept it goin' and kept it alive all these years, after most of the original LFCG's turned PBG, others turned EWF (Every Woman's Fantasy), and some dudes including some new people got put on LFC, but it just wasn't successful, the LFCG on La-Cienega and Venice are a whole new crowd like I said, LFCG now stands for Livin' Foul Crip Gang, or sometimes they'll use the original title of Ladies First Choice Gang, they couldn't stay on Garth avenue anymore after the original squad broke up back in the early 90's, and the homie Tay-Mac who kept it goin' is one of a few from the original squad that didn't turn PBG, so that's why they're on La-Cienega and Venice now, they claim 1x (ace times), just to be different, since they didn't wanna be West L.A. 3x's and they sure couldn't represent the 2x's because they would have been straight out enemies to all of West L.A., not when the original founding fathers of the crew were raised and lived in the La-Cienega Heights/PBG's, but I've heard and seen them niggas bangin' at that 105/33 bus stop on Venice and Cadillac, across from Kaiser Hospital, beatin' up any Neighborhood crips that might have passed thru...
alexalonso wrote:Ladies First Choice Gang? Sounds like a crew, but if the "G" stands for gang, then I have no idea what affiliation they would have. My guess is they are a black crew, just based on the style of their hit-ups.
Thats a trip to know that there still around after all these years... Thats how all them crews that are still around now... The new ones are a completely new crew... I remember when they went to Hamilton back in the early 90's... My assesment of them was they was soft... I remember Fair Fax Posse use to be on the bumper in a real way... Is Two Sweet the dude that got chip'd up at Fair Fax in like 92/93...? Was all over the news and Oprah... I know the media made it seem like it was a PBG who got chipped but the word I got was it was a LFC who got chip'd by a FFP.... never new the details...

But um... La Cieniga and Venice is nothing.... Theres no houses or anything on three sides of that intersection... Its like the very outskirts of MGC hood... I had a couple of homies that stayed right there on Genesee and Venice back in the early 90's... That lil area is where Shoe-Lines use to catch Marvin stragglers at....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 3rd, 2011, 9:22 pm

Young Nile wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:LFC(Ladies First Choice Gang) was a crew back in 1990-1991, started on Garth Avenue in Playboy Gangsta Crip hood, and we used to hang out on both the 1900 and 2000 block of Garth avenue, that was the original squad that went to Hamilton High School, Tay-Mac,, Hammerman, Richie Rich, Tooshay, E-man, K-mac, Daddy-Mac, Baby Boy, Ric Roc, and RIP to the homie Big Two-Sweet, who got killed in 1992, but before he got killed, the crew was on the verge of breaking up anyway because of pressure from the Playboy Gangstas, when Two-Sweet got killed, he had already turned Playboy Gangsta and his name from the turf was Baby Mosco, the LFCG of today is an entirely different crew, but one of the original members, Big Tay-Mac, kept it goin' and kept it alive all these years, after most of the original LFCG's turned PBG, others turned EWF (Every Woman's Fantasy), and some dudes including some new people got put on LFC, but it just wasn't successful, the LFCG on La-Cienega and Venice are a whole new crowd like I said, LFCG now stands for Livin' Foul Crip Gang, or sometimes they'll use the original title of Ladies First Choice Gang, they couldn't stay on Garth avenue anymore after the original squad broke up back in the early 90's, and the homie Tay-Mac who kept it goin' is one of a few from the original squad that didn't turn PBG, so that's why they're on La-Cienega and Venice now, they claim 1x (ace times), just to be different, since they didn't wanna be West L.A. 3x's and they sure couldn't represent the 2x's because they would have been straight out enemies to all of West L.A., not when the original founding fathers of the crew were raised and lived in the La-Cienega Heights/PBG's, but I've heard and seen them niggas bangin' at that 105/33 bus stop on Venice and Cadillac, across from Kaiser Hospital, beatin' up any Neighborhood crips that might have passed thru...
Thats a trip to know that there still around after all these years... Thats how all them crews that are still around now... The new ones are a completely new crew... I remember when they went to Hamilton back in the early 90's... My assesment of them was they was soft... I remember Fair Fax Posse use to be on the bumper in a real way... Is Two Sweet the dude that got chip'd up at Fair Fax in like 92/93...? Was all over the news and Oprah... I know the media made it seem like it was a PBG who got chipped but the word I got was it was a LFC who got chip'd by a FFP.... never new the details...

But um... La Cieniga and Venice is nothing.... Theres no houses or anything on three sides of that intersection... Its like the very outskirts of MGC hood... I had a couple of homies that stayed right there on Genesee and Venice back in the early 90's... That lil area is where Shoe-Lines use to catch Marvin stragglers at....

Yeah, the LFC's main enemy was the FairFax Posse, but on the real, the LFC's weren't soft my nigga, that nigga Two-Sweet RIP, E-Man, K-mac, Hammerman, Richie Rich, and I forgot to mention the homie D-money were definitely ridas for the turf, the FFP's never chipped any LFC's, Two-Sweet got chipped on La-Cienega blvd and Guthrie avenue by the Venice Sho-lines, but like I said, when he got chipped, he had already turned PBG, there are apts across the street from Kaiser Hospital on Cadillac between Venice and La-Cienega, there are also apts behind that Public Storage on David avenue that run alongside the 10 freeway, and La-Cienega and Venice are actually the outskirts of PBG hood, because when you cross Venice blvd, going north on La-Cienega, you'll run into the intersection of La-Cienega and Cadillac, which is the PBG's, Venice and Gennessee is going east on Venice blvd, which is MGC hood, a couple blocks away from the power plant

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » June 4th, 2011, 9:23 am

You right... I'm thinkin Venice and FairFax... I use to see the LFC's back in the day on Cadilac and Charriton I think it was some apt's they use to post in and walk down that street... One night i remember them cats mobbin down Charriton with bats...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 5th, 2011, 4:33 pm

LOL, yeah, them niggas used to kick it on Chariton street too, but the main block was Garth Avenue, the next block over, sometimes, yeah, them niggas used to post up with bats, some homies were pistoled down because of the lil war with the FairFax's and the Mansfield's, sometime, the PBG's would be out there kickin' it with us too and the Mansfield's came thru with some funk a few times too because that nigga E-Man got into a fight with Baby Looney from Mansfield in front of the Taco Bell on Robertson blvd after school one day, that lil yellow nigga Baby Loon was a real nigga from the Field's, nigga was only about 5'2", maybe 5'3", and straight took off and fired on the homie E-Man, who was 6 feet tall!, lmao, the good ol days...

Young Nile wrote:You right... I'm thinkin Venice and FairFax... I use to see the LFC's back in the day on Cadilac and Charriton I think it was some apt's they use to post in and walk down that street... One night i remember them cats mobbin down Charriton with bats...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 5th, 2011, 4:41 pm

And I also forgot to mention too that a lot of the original LFCG squad from the early 90's also turned another crew called the After Hour Players, who also co-existed at around the same time the LFC's were on the scene, the AHP's were also main rivals with the Fairfax Posse, used to have their meetings at Robertson Park every saturday, they were definitely the homies too, they had more of a laid back, hip-hop/east coast kinda style, the AHP's hung out on Shenandoah Street, closer to Robertson blvd, and on Canfield and Durango avenue behind Hamilton High School's tennis courts/baseball field/basketball courts, while the LFC's hung out on Garth Avenue, closer to La-Cienega blvd, dayamm I miss them days!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 8th, 2011, 1:36 am

I saw some young niggas one with a blue rag on La cienea and Venice tonight could it be from LCG shit I don't really know West LA like that.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: LFCG on LaCienaga & Venice (photo)

Unread post by alexalonso » March 17th, 2012, 2:46 am

ON January 12, 2012 I saw LFCG graffiti in PlayBoy Gangster Crip turf. I also saw some of them crossing out PAL.
Attachments
IMG_0991_op_logo.jpg
LFCG, January 12, 2012
IMG_0991_op_logo.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 11107 times

Meezee
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Meezee » February 12th, 2017, 8:12 pm

alexalonso wrote:I have seen a few hit-ups of LFCG on La Cienega & Venice area. It seems that this might be a Crip gang, but never heard of this neighborhood.
LfC's are crips for the most part, but a few geez are bloods from ingelwood, circle city piru etc. West up to the homie Nate Lfc, Vng, ogp

Meezee

Unread post by Meezee » February 12th, 2017, 8:22 pm

alexalonso wrote:I have seen a few hit-ups of LFCG on La Cienega & Venice area. It seems that this might be a Crip gang, but never heard of this neighborhood.
Some of the ogs used to be bloods
Too Sweet RiP was from jungles bloods, then turned LFC the turned pig before being killed by the 60s

Meezee

Unread post by Meezee » February 12th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Young Nile wrote:Old school click turned "gang"

Ladies First Choice....
That's crazy some people I'll say it's new school
alexalonso wrote:ON January 12, 2012 I saw LFCG graffiti in PlayBoy Gangster Crip turf. I also saw some of them crossing out PAL.
That strike up is in Bush hood

Meezee

Unread post by Meezee » February 12th, 2017, 8:30 pm

The LFC's of today are a hole different crew of little niggas but the geez still come around the little niggas.

Meezee

Unread post by Meezee » February 12th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Meezee wrote:
The LFC's of today are a hole different crew of little niggas but the geez still come around the little niggas.
a few LFC turned BGC, VSL, HCG, Bfg,Nhc

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » February 17th, 2017, 12:41 am

Meezee wrote:
Some of the ogs used to be bloods
Too Sweet RiP was from jungles bloods, then turned LFC the turned pig before being killed by the 60s

I'm not sure about Too Sweet being from Jungles before turning LFC and then PBG, I met him when we were all attending Hamilton High School in 1991. Before that, I didn't know him, but I think he went to Mark Twain with E-Man, K-Mac, and all the other homies, and if he went to Mark Twain, he couldn't have been from Jungles going to school all the way in Venice, then West L.A. with us, but then again, hey, anything is possible. Like I mentioned, I didn't know him before 1991, and that was not the 60's who got him. At that time, the PBG's were at war with the West Blvd's, the Venice Sho-lines, Geer Gang Crips, SchoolYard Crips, havin' skurmishes with the Mansfield's, etc. The 60's were not coming thru West L.A. at that time.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » February 17th, 2017, 12:48 am

Meezee wrote:
LfC's are crips for the most part, but a few geez are bloods from ingelwood, circle city piru etc. West up to the homie Nate Lfc, Vng, ogp

Dude, which O.G. LFC's are bloods from Inglewood and Circle City Piru?, and which Nate are you talkin' about? You talkin' about buff azz dark skinned Nate from Orange Grove Posse? He used to hang out with us too. Lmao. Most of the OG LFC's are from PBG, also turned AHP, but mostly don't bang anymore....