Describe each San Diego Pinoy Gang

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
SGKILLA
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: SAN DAGO

Describe each San Diego Pinoy Gang

Unread post by SGKILLA » March 5th, 2011, 6:29 pm

B-Down - Sports pony tails, wear all black, look like fobs but they're not. The first pinoy gang in southeast san diego. Main rivals are BNB.

Bahala Na Barkada - Fake Bahalas, during the early 90s they used to call themselves bahalas, but then BNG started up in San Diego and then BNBs started calling themselves Barkadas. The second pinoy gang in southeast san diego. Some former BNBs weren't down with Barkada anymore because the OG's wanted all the power to themselves and told the youngster that they had to do whatever they told them to do when the OG's are nobodies. Alot of BNBs stopped banging because they got fat from eatting carne asada burritos and fries. They sport shaved heads and some BNBs have flat top fades. One of their members owns a record label and dropped a compilation CD. There are 2 BNB rappers in that CD, one is full blooded pinoy, the other is a cripple thats part Samoan, part Filipino.

Asian insane boys/Kalaban/Easy going pinoys - bunch of filipino fobs. EGP are known to drive pink honda civics and sport fubu clothes in national city (Real gangster clothes are Dickies, ben davis, yago flannels, solo jeans and jackets, you can buy all this at price breakers or fam mart. Not hip hop clothes like fubu, ecko, mecca, enyce, rocawear, etc.). There were some white boys in AIB.

Bahala Na Gang - Almost single handedly faded the entire BNB gang because no one was down with BNB anymore after realizing that BNBs are a bunch of fake Bahalas. All the youngsters started joining BNG. And BNB's started dying out. Rest in peace BNB.

Samahang dugong pinoys - bunch of soft bitches because the only gang that they're beefing with is a viet gang called Asian Crip in Mira Mesa. Mira Mesa has alot of white people and skaters. You call this a hood? SDP did however dump on BNB OG's and the BNB OG's ran for their lives, dailed 911, and snitched to the cops when SDP was smashing them.

Insane Dago Mob - deepest pinoy gang in southside san diego. They're bloods.

Unique Boys - Pinoy crip set in southside san diego. They look similar to BNBs.

Kudukus - Gaumanian gang in southeast san diego.

SD Satanas - neither crips, bloods, or wannabe surenos. STS are devil gangsters, beefs with the eastside family (B-Down, EGP, AIB, KLB, KDK, BNG)

Stateside Islanders - has pinoys, blacks, and hispanics in the gang. Their members consists of both crips and bloods. They cliqued up with BNB back in the early 90s. Main rivals are the eastside family.

Four corners of the world - multiracial southside gang, is cliqued up with IDM to form the Insane Family.

Crip Ville Crips - Sub set of BNB, CVC is a stepping stone to BNB.

Locced and Insane - pinoy crip gang in southeast san diego. One of their members got shot by a BNB during a drug deal. This was before BNG started up in San diego and started putting in work on BNB.

Outsiders - pinoy tagging crew from bell jr high.

Samahang Pinoy Real - pinoy real in san diego, except they're bloods, not wannabe surenos like how they are in Atwater Village.

Akrhopinoy - some former fraternity turned street gang (similar to Tau Gamma Pinoy), they're bloods in san diego but B-Downs don't consider them to be family.

Pinoy Brotherhood - B-Down considers PBH to be family, but not RPB

Real Pinoy Brotherhood - RPB was in southeast san diego for a short while, but B-Downs didn't consider them family. RPB fucked up the BNBs in front of the McDonalds near the Paradise valley road/woodman intersection.

Any pinoys have info on OGB (some eastside family set) and IPT?

Any pinoys feel free to addon to this list.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: Describe each San Diego Pinoy Gang

Unread post by S619D » March 6th, 2011, 8:33 pm

You wrote a ton of one sided immature shit

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » March 8th, 2011, 3:28 am

^Its pretty much all one sided. Anyone have real info on the SD Pinoy sets?

SGKILLA

Unread post by SGKILLA » March 10th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Stop your whining. You 2 ain't even pinoy. This info is real, you 2 are all talk. good luck tryin to find some more info on pinoy SD gangs that hasn't already been listed from someone other than a god like me.

SGKILLA

Unread post by SGKILLA » March 10th, 2011, 8:43 pm

And It's not if im immature or not, it just that I don't like certain pinoy SD sets. But i'm cool with the ones im not dissing, you ever think about that genius?

Lemme guess, you 2 are going to take this info, take out the biasedness, and then claim it as your own?

You 2 are just mad because i dissed black people's hip hop clothes, saying theyre not real gangster clothes. You 2 are the ones that are biased too, you hypocrites. Dickies, ben davis, yago flannels, and solo jeans and jackets are real gangster clothes. NOT hip hop clothes. Hip hop clothes make you look like cartoon characters.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » March 11th, 2011, 4:00 am

^I agree with you about the "hip hop" clothes. That fashion has nothing to do w/ banging. But calling me biased and a hypocrite when all I said was your sh-t is one sided? How do I come off as biased or hypocritical from that? I don't doubt that the info you shared has some truth. I'm jus saying heads from those sets you dissed probably have their own version of things. The very fact that you stated you are a "god" makes you sound like a cartoon character. I got a good laugh outta that one.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » March 11th, 2011, 7:23 pm

SGKILLA wrote:And It's not if im immature or not, it just that I don't like certain pinoy SD sets. But i'm cool with the ones im not dissing, you ever think about that genius?

Lemme guess, you 2 are going to take this info, take out the biasedness, and then claim it as your own?

You 2 are just mad because i dissed black people's hip hop clothes, saying theyre not real gangster clothes. You 2 are the ones that are biased too, you hypocrites. Dickies, ben davis, yago flannels, and solo jeans and jackets are real gangster clothes. NOT hip hop clothes. Hip hop clothes make you look like cartoon characters.
I've lived in Mira Mesa Linda Vista, Paradise Hills and Chula Vista so I have Filipinio homies from everywhere. This board isn't about throwing in biased opinions due to your personal beefs. People just chop it up about facts on here not opinions. There's foul ass fools from every hood and there's riders from every hood. This isn't the place to do your net bangin

I don't care what gangstas wear these days...When I grew up it was all about Dickies, T Shirts, Levis, Pendletons and all that...but the younger generation is changing pieces of that...that shit is secondary as far as I'm concerned

619DAGO
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by 619DAGO » April 7th, 2011, 9:49 pm

lmao @ not havin any info on IPT

Krooksta

Unread post by Krooksta » April 9th, 2011, 11:20 am

Never was-never has been-any REAL asian or filipino CRIPS or BLOODS in San Diego. All those asian gangs never were accepted as true BLOOD/CRIP by the brothas. They just bit the style from brothas.

858SD
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » April 9th, 2011, 11:31 am

TOC , OKB , OMC are accepted by the real crips. TOC and LVC have always been down with eachother..OMC and OKB be chilling with NHC.Maybe they use to beef..I think OBS is cool with East Dago Mob too..Oh yeah and there the hardest Asians in SD soo maybe thats why their accepted? Some asian gangs in SD are weak but you gotta give credit to the down ass ones!

619DAGO

Unread post by 619DAGO » April 9th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Krooksta what u smokin? OBS/IPT/TOC got love and support from NHC, WCC, and EDM

619DAGO

Unread post by 619DAGO » April 9th, 2011, 12:57 pm

@ 858sd, you got it rite u just missed a few

858SD
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » April 9th, 2011, 6:47 pm

yeaa just correct if wrong . I think SSI cool with Skyline , but SSI crips and bloods haha wtf?? why ? I also heard their deep but they dont put in "real" work..What Flip gangs in sd are holding it down right now?