L.O.A.S13 (Loas)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

L.O.A.S13 (Loas)

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 19th, 2004, 8:35 pm

I noticed this on another website. They were claiming SC.LOAS13(LOst AngelS). I guess they used to be taggers. The funny sh.. is that they claim their in South Central on 23rd and Crenshaw but 23rd and Crenshaw is above the 10 fwy, that would make them more Mid City and not South Central. They do also claim Montclair St which is in South Central but that is EasyRiderS13 hood. The weird sh.. is that Im always around their and Ive never seen LOAS13 anywhere.
The vato was even dissing TIK13 saying that 23rd is their hood and not TIK's but the TIK's dont claim 23rd. They were over on Jeff. and 8th Ave.
The sh.. that really made me laugh was when homeboy said that they were at Manual punking everyone.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: L.O.A.S13

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 19th, 2004, 11:22 pm

WHAT WEB-SITE CARNAL ?

YOU CAN PM IF YOU WISH.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 21st, 2004, 5:49 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:I noticed this on another website. They were claiming SC.LOAS13(LOst AngelS). I guess they used to be taggers. The funny sh.. is that they claim their in South Central on 23rd and Crenshaw but 23rd and Crenshaw is above the 10 fwy, that would make them more Mid City and not South Central. They do also claim Montclair St which is in South Central but that is EasyRiderS13 hood. The weird sh.. is that Im always around their and Ive never seen LOAS13 anywhere.
The vato was even dissing TIK13 saying that 23rd is their hood and not TIK's but the TIK's dont claim 23rd. They were over on Jeff. and 8th Ave.
The sh.. that really made me laugh was when homeboy said that they were at Manual punking everyone.
I think 23rd is South of the 10. I think 22nd street is the first street south of the 10 freeway, so that would be the very beginning of South LA.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 21st, 2004, 6:36 pm

alonso wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:I noticed this on another website. They were claiming SC.LOAS13(LOst AngelS). I guess they used to be taggers. The funny sh.. is that they claim their in South Central on 23rd and Crenshaw but 23rd and Crenshaw is above the 10 fwy, that would make them more Mid City and not South Central. They do also claim Montclair St which is in South Central but that is EasyRiderS13 hood. The weird sh.. is that Im always around their and Ive never seen LOAS13 anywhere.
I think 23rd is South of the 10. I think 22nd street is the first street south of the 10 freeway, so that would be the very beginning of South LA.
Thats true Alonso but as soon as you pass Arlington 22nd and 23rd end up being above the 10. Their claiming Crenshaw and 23rd and that would put them above the10 fwy. I even double checked using Yahoo maps.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 4th, 2011, 2:55 am

I have been seeing alot of Loas graffiti from Crenshaw & Washington down to Wilton. What does it mean?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 4th, 2011, 3:57 pm

alexalonso wrote:I have been seeing alot of Loas graffiti from Crenshaw & Washington down to Wilton. What does it mean?
i asked myself the same question

i saw they hit up right by the church on Bronson and Washington,they had BSE 13 crossed out

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » March 13th, 2011, 10:07 am

I heard they went by LOst AngelS

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: L.O.A.S13 (Loas)

Unread post by alexalonso » April 18th, 2011, 12:30 pm

I recently saw alot of LOAS graffiti up and down Edgehill between Adams and 28th Street. I thought this was East Riders turf, but maybe ERS does not go past Edgehill (w).

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Mexica » March 31st, 2014, 3:01 am

those fools dont have no hood , they just tag everywhere from robertson to vermont wilshire to jef , they just tag , lames !!!

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 31st, 2019, 9:31 am

I finally ran into some Loas13 gang members lol. These guys look like the type to ride fixie bikes and skateboards with their skinny jeans and small shirts. They weren't dressed like cholos or anything and don't look anything like gang members. They Were tagging on the catwalk on 4th ave over the 10 freeway. Loas and Bps were crossing each other out heavy north of the freeway but now all i really see is Loas hit ups. Even though they got their 13, do you guys consider them a gang or a krew? I still look at them as a tagging krew because i never heard of them bangin on anybody, hurting anybody, or seen them actually patrolling their hood.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 31st, 2019, 10:53 am

Pico2jeff wrote:I finally ran into some Loas13 gang members lol. These guys look like the type to ride fixie bikes and skateboards with their skinny jeans and small shirts. They weren't dressed like cholos or anything and don't look anything like gang members. They Were tagging on the catwalk on 4th ave over the 10 freeway. Loas and Bps were crossing each other out heavy north of the freeway but now all i really see is Loas hit ups. Even though they got their 13, do you guys consider them a gang or a krew? I still look at them as a tagging krew because i never heard of them bangin on anybody, hurting anybody, or seen them actually patrolling their hood.
Lol skinny jeans and small shirts
Fixxie Bikes Lol
Skateboarding is cool though. Why you disrespecting skateboarding for. That's not cool.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2019, 12:15 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:I finally ran into some Loas13 gang members lol. These guys look like the type to ride fixie bikes and skateboards with their skinny jeans and small shirts. They weren't dressed like cholos or anything and don't look anything like gang members. They Were tagging on the catwalk on 4th ave over the 10 freeway. Loas and Bps were crossing each other out heavy north of the freeway but now all i really see is Loas hit ups. Even though they got their 13, do you guys consider them a gang or a krew? I still look at them as a tagging krew because i never heard of them bangin on anybody, hurting anybody, or seen them actually patrolling their hood.
Fixxie Bikes Lol
Skateboarding is cool though. Why you disrespecting skateboarding for. That's not cool.

i can't relate to the dress style out there these days with those youngsters crazy as fucc but skinny jeans and hoodies and skateboards type of cheit, but they're down, saw a little beef between skinny jean fools at a taco bell in DHS a few months ago, skinny jean mofos were packing heavy dogg, i thought they were about to ruin my chalupa eating chomps, but they exited and each went their own way but i didn't have a clue these little fools were bangers

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 31st, 2019, 8:19 pm

Fuck loNJas!

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 1st, 2019, 12:25 am

Does TIK still hold any territory in that area or did LOAS completely kick them out? I'm thinking they hold some blocks between 6th Ave and Arlington, south of Washington.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » February 4th, 2019, 1:58 am

TheAngels wrote:Does TIK still hold any territory in that area or did LOAS completely kick them out? I'm thinking they hold some blocks between 6th Ave and Arlington, south of Washington.
Loas aren't around enough to be a threat. I still see TIK hit up sometimes between 10th and 6th ave but none around.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » February 4th, 2019, 2:12 am

Lonewolf wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
Fixxie Bikes Lol

i can't relate to the dress style out there these days with those youngsters crazy as fucc but skinny jeans and hoodies and skateboards type of cheit, but they're down, saw a little beef between skinny jean fools at a taco bell in DHS a few months ago, skinny jean mofos were packing heavy dogg, i thought they were about to ruin my chalupa eating chomps, but they exited and each went their own way but i didn't have a clue these little fools were bangers
It's the same with Bloods and Crips also. Everybody is following fashion trends and don't dress up anymore. No more starched dickies and starched T shirts. I don't have anything against skateboards lol. I remember around 2000 when that Tony Hawk PlayStation game was popular and everybody was skateboarding even the gang members were skateboarding black and mexican.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm

whattahell, i was bored last night and smoked a bowl (maybe 2)., turned that skinny jean look to the right style ., he he he :)
LOAS 13.jpg
LOAS 13.jpg (113.41 KiB) Viewed 10872 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”