better luck tmrw gang - sarzana - sza

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

better luck tmrw gang - sarzana - sza

Unread post by wickerman » May 24th, 2011, 11:42 pm

somethin i picked up from another forum, interesting read about mun kang - aka the main character from the movie better luck tmrw. most ppl kno the movie portrayed the murder in fullerton, and some kno the real story was a lil more gritty, but heres it straight from a 1st h and account...

Posted by: Jerry Lim on November 1, 2005 05:22 AM

THE TRUTH IS THAT ALL OF YOU WHO SPECULATE ABOUT THE MOVIE EVEN JUSTIN LIN ARE ALL OFF. JUST BECAUSE YOU WENT TO SUNNY HILLS OR LIVE IN FULLERTON DOESNT MEAN YOU KNOW THE TRUE FACTS OUTSIDE THE MEDIA.

FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT ASIAN. SECOND OF ALL I AM A FORMER MEMBER OF A GANG CALLED "SARZANA" IN CERRITOS. THIS JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE GANG THAT MUN KANG WAS FROM. YES, MUN WAS A BONAFIDE GANGMEMBER. WE CALLED HIM "FLACO". NOW SARZANA WAS KIND OF LIKE THE FULLERTON GANG "LVM" FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER.NOW ME AND MUN WERE CLOSE I MEAN SO CLOSE THAT WE WOULD GO OUT AND ROB TOGETHER O REALL JUST PURSE SNATCH. I KNOW YOUR THINKING MUN DIDNT NEED THE MONEY BUT I DID SO HE HELPED ME. NOW IF YOU KNOW MUN HE HAD A HONDA ACCORD THAT WAS METALLIC GREY AND WE WOULD GO OUT AND DO SOME CRAZY THINGS. AND MUN WAS DOWN FOR HIS.WE WOULD KICK IT ALOT AT THE END OF 9TH STREET IN "EAST SIDE BUENA PARK GANG" AREA IN AN APARTMENT OUR BIG O.G. HOMIE HAD. AND WE HAD ALOT OF CRAZY TIMES. WELL, ANYWAYZ I ENDED UP GOING TO JAIL AND WAS TRANSFERED TO L.A. COUNTY JAIL AND SO I WOULD MAKE COLLECT CALLS TO FLACO (MUN)AND ON ONE PARTICULAR NIGHT I CALLED HIM HE COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT TALK TO ME. HE TOLD ME SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND SAID HE JUST COULD NOT TALK.NOW THIS WAS UNUSUAL FOR MUN BECAUSE HE USUALLY WOULDNT SHINE ME ON LIKE THAT. BUT I REMEMBER BEFORE I WENT TO THE PHONE TO CALL HIM THE NEWS HAD POSTED A PICTURE OF TAY AND THAT HE WAS MISSING AND HIS CAR WAS FOUND BUT NOT THE BODY YET. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT WAS WHAT MUN WAS TRIPPING OFF. NOW AFTER THAT I DID NOT SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW THEY FOUND THE BODY AND THEN THE ARRESTS AND ALL BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER I GET ARRESTED FOR A STUPID PETTY THEFT AND GOT SENT ORANGE COUNTY JAIL AND I CAME BACK FROM COURT ON THE BUS FROM FULLERTON NORTH COURT AND AS THE DEPUTYS WERE PUTTING INMATES IN DIFFERENT CELLS THEY JUST HAPPEN TO PUT ME IN A CELL WITH ONE GUY IN THERE AND SURE ENOUGH IT WAS MY HOMIE FLACO....MUN KANG. JUST ME AND HIM IN A CELL TOGETHER BY OURSELVES. TWO HOMEBOYS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.
HE WAS PALE AND HIS ACNE PROBLEM THAT HE ALWAYS HAD REALLY GOT ALOT WORSE, PROBABLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE STRESS. BUT HE WAS STRONG. AS IF HE HAD GOTTEN USED TO WHERE HE WAS. I CANT SAY HE ACCEPTED WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT HE WAS ALRIGHT. WE TALKED. I WAS HAPPY. HE WAS HAPPY. I WANTED TO STAY THERE WITH HIM FOR A WHILE LONGER. THIS WAS MY HOMIE AND I KNEW I WAS GOING HOME SOON BUT HE WAS NOT. WE CONTINUED TO TALK. THEN THE DEPUTYIES CAME TO CALL ME OUT. I GOT HIS BOOKING INFO SO I COULD WRITE HIM. AND THEN AS I LEFT I THINK I GAVE HIM A HOMIE HUG AND WALKED OUT WITH THE DEPUTY. DAMN, NOW THAT I REMEMBER IT REALLY HURTS. HE WAS YOUNG. WE WERE YOUNG.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: better luck tmrw gang - sarzana - sza

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 25th, 2011, 7:19 am

The murder actually happened in Buena Park yo, in Los Coyotes Neighborhood off Thelma and Silver by Peak Park and Gilbert West HS. LVM and SZA used to be cool/do business with vLCr back in those days, before all them Coyotes got strung out or locked up and LVM/SZA dissolved into what they are now, nothing. There's still a few older SZA/LVM heads around living in La Palma and Buena Park but they don't bang no more, and Coyotes are back in numbers these days, still not as big and as steady banging as E/S BP. After that incident they were instructed not to let any Asian do dirt in their neighborhood anymore but a lot of the old vLCr heads are still cool with the older LVM/SZA heads.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » May 30th, 2011, 11:34 am

I know Mun's pops. Mun got deported to Korea. Good action at being a free man now.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » July 10th, 2011, 10:12 pm

shing wrote:I know Mun's pops. Mun got deported to Korea. Good action at being a free man now.
wait, didnt those dudes get life for that murder? or was he one of the dudes that plead to a lesser charge?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » July 10th, 2011, 11:40 pm

wickerman wrote:
shing wrote:I know Mun's pops. Mun got deported to Korea. Good action at being a free man now.
wait, didnt those dudes get life for that murder? or was he one of the dudes that plead to a lesser charge?
if you're not an american citizen, you can ask to be transferred back to your home country to do your time. It's like a prisoner exchange program Mun goes to Korea and Korea sends over an american inmate or something like that.

derajgwapo
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: San Bernadino

Unread post by derajgwapo » April 27th, 2015, 11:50 pm

shing wrote:
wickerman wrote:
if you're not an american citizen, you can ask to be transferred back to your home country to do your time. It's like a prisoner exchange program Mun goes to Korea and Korea sends over an american inmate or something like that.
when was this? when did got deported?...i know the Lil homie, he used to hangout at jynx's pad..one of the stanton homies
if this is true good for him he did alot of agony back then...