MD BLOOD HOODS

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
2Klipz

MD BLOOD HOODS

Unread post by 2Klipz » January 19th, 2008, 11:54 pm

L.A DENVA LANES 754 PROJECT GANGSTERS WS PASADENA DENVA LANES ES 9DUCE FAMILY SWANS BLOODS CRENSHAW MAFIA LANES 104TH ES BOUNTY HUNNA WATTS BLOODS 4LINE DUCE LINE 1500BLK LUEDERS PARK PIRU ES ELM STREET PIRU 700 POINSETTIAZ 1000 MAYOZ WS NEIGHBORHOOD ROLLIN 20'S BLOOD 27ST.....

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » January 20th, 2008, 9:05 am

and where the hell is this at??????????

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » January 20th, 2008, 9:13 am

oh okay i see baltimore :shock:

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 24th, 2008, 11:33 am

BGF, and PH BLOODS in PG County, the only other blood sets i know of in pg md is in jail, UBN affilates of course

2Klipz

UBN GANGS

Unread post by 2Klipz » January 25th, 2008, 11:06 am

DCDamu wrote:BGF, and PH BLOODS in PG County, the only other blood sets i know of in pg md is in jail, UBN affilates of course
THERE WAS ALOT OF UBN OR UBL SETS IN ALOT OF PARTS IN BALTIMORE IN THE EARLY DAYS BUT AS KALIFORNIA BASED HOODS LIKE ELM STREET PIRU KAME INTO THE SCENE THEY PUSHED MOST OF THE NINE TREY GANGSTERS G-SHYNE SEX MONEY MURDER GANGS OUT.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2008, 11:52 am

most of the pdl hit ups around bmore got 754% with 5 star hit ups,i never understood that

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Info On PDL

Unread post by OCG Rep » February 18th, 2008, 1:18 am

Westside PDL 754 Projeckt Gangsta, Do not run under the UBN book they are all on westcKoast Bang.. They were food at one point and time... when they were Density Lane L-gang (some food shit) But They are banging under an OG from the westcKoast OG L-Kash who slap the fucK out of the OG of Tree Top Piru

B-more_City

Re: MD BLOOD HOODS

Unread post by B-more_City » March 11th, 2008, 9:21 am

2Klipz wrote:L.A DENVA LANES 754 PROJECT GANGSTERS WS PASADENA DENVA LANES ES 9DUCE FAMILY SWANS BLOODS CRENSHAW MAFIA LANES 104TH ES BOUNTY HUNNA WATTS BLOODS 4LINE DUCE LINE 1500BLK LUEDERS PARK PIRU ES ELM STREET PIRU 700 POINSETTIAZ 1000 MAYOZ WS NEIGHBORHOOD ROLLIN 20'S BLOOD 27ST.....
AINT NO BLOODS IN BMORE THEY ALL FAKE FAKE FAKE

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 16th, 2008, 6:23 pm

IS ROLLIN 27TH the ONLY SUBSET IN the 20'S THAT SPREADED OUT BEKAUSE THATS the ONLY SUBSET I HEAR ABOUT THATS IN OTHA PLACES

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 9th, 2008, 4:53 pm

^^25th is in some places i think.

B More Hoods official?:

TTP...400blk if i recall.
FTB..35th and 36th i think...one of the two if not both.
DLBs?...idk so ive heard.
MSB..79th i think if not its the 92FSB's...one of the two.
idk bout 20NHB's eitha...if so its 27th or 25th street.

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » August 21st, 2008, 4:30 am

the tree tops had alot of compton connections as so the elm street pirus theres a bouple of swans out there too and i heard of inglewood families in md.

TBGHunnaReck

Re: Info On PDL

Unread post by TBGHunnaReck » November 16th, 2008, 9:58 am

OCG Rep wrote:Westside PDL 754 Projeckt Gangsta, Do not run under the UBN book they are all on westcKoast Bang.. They were food at one point and time... when they were Density Lane L-gang (some food shit) But They are banging under an OG from the westcKoast OG L-Kash who slap the fu-- out of the OG of Tree Top Piru
Dont Get that Shit Twisted

Kash is Dead And SO Is His Buzzin so PDL dont have no big homie in b-more

RIP To L Kash And Hunna ICe

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 26th, 2008, 11:34 am

PG County - BHB 115 (BL15DS), Double B's (PHC Blood Brothers)

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 26th, 2008, 11:47 am

PG\Montgomery county - Vampire Bloods, BMB (Black Mob Bloods)

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » December 2nd, 2008, 7:30 pm

Homie Those PDLS are out in delaware. Idk about maryland i heard about a lane OG gettin killed in bmore so u might be right
ive heard of crenshaw mafia in b more
Dam near every nigga i know from B more reps Treetop piru, Elm st, Or Lueders

and never heard of rollin 20s nhbs down here either

and DCDamu ive heard of those PHC blood brothers from Oxon hill, they active?

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » December 3rd, 2008, 2:35 pm

nah they not active anymore, most dead, locked up, or retired OG's those that made it

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Info On PDL

Unread post by OCG Rep » January 16th, 2009, 5:57 pm

TBGHunnaReck wrote:
OCG Rep wrote:Westside PDL 754 Projeckt Gangsta, Do not run under the UBN book they are all on westcKoast Bang.. They were food at one point and time... when they were Density Lane L-gang (some food shit) But They are banging under an OG from the westcKoast OG L-Kash who slap the fu-- out of the OG of Tree Top Piru
Dont Get that Shit Twisted

Kash is Dead And SO Is His Buzzin so PDL dont have no big homie in b-more

RIP To L Kash And Hunna ICe
The L-kash that was running PDL in Balt. Was food, He was klaiming to be the "real L-Kash" the BIG Homie now is L-Reddz just got there from Bali....

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Baltimore Hoods

Unread post by 356str » January 21st, 2009, 10:49 pm

i dont really know much about the baltimore's so kalled official bloods but im from south baltimore,md and i lived in east side north kompton,ca and i seen how real hub sity homies bangloose and i can respekt the baltimore niggas for tryin to adapt to the west koast lifestyle but some of these hoods wont ever realize how to really bang until they reach their hoods that they klaim. when i was growin up in b-moe niggas where just klaimin neighborhood klicks now most of dem adapted to damu or lohk or folk or ubn or p1ru or people nation gangs.but the latino gangs from l.a did migrate to baltimore too like ms13 & 18 street gang.i can say doe the elm street pirus and the tree top pirus have konnektions to the the west koast like my homie bompton bear ru.i.p and my homie projekt elm.i.p and also the 9duse family swan bloods and the west side pasadena denver lane bloods dena.i.p kash fuck what anybody say. real b-dogs do exist in baltimore but they not not make themselves known. it aint about thumpin innocent bystanders like sum of you yung g's think or goin to prison and terrorizen the kommunity. its about fighting for ur kommunity ur people ur race. teachin the lil homies to stay in school and get good jobs go to fonkin kollege bondin as a family gettn money survivin protextn teachn. But in Baltimore all the bloods kill eaxh other over non senxe.and the Crips all fonk wid the 6 point star???real Crips dont follow the 6 eva!!!and i've seen xrip hoods klikk wid eaxh otha when sum normally wouldn't be seen no wheres in the hood without bussn on each otha.this shit is prazy???but i've met a real west l.a ver in baltimore before on the west side.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:34 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Sherlockelly
If in the United States: Northern Marianas Islands
What city do you live in now?: Medina

Unread post by Sherlockelly » May 12th, 2010, 2:44 am

DCDamu wrote:nah they not active anymore, most dead, locked up, or retired OG's those that made it
Got a Q EX boyfriend Does anyone know where Christopher Witcher aka Bhris is? if he is in prison and where?? I talked to his dad back in 1997 and he was moving to CA or somewhere West and also talked to his mom back in 2002 and she said he was moved to Lofton prison in VA. He got 2 life sentences. Does anyone know where Billy is? Is he getting out or in lock up for life?? Any info is appecieted thanx

bg19192
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: frederick

Unread post by bg19192 » September 14th, 2010, 10:03 pm

SSB/FTB 36

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Baltimore Hoods

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 15th, 2011, 10:18 am

356str wrote:i dont really know much about the baltimore's so kalled official bloods but im from south baltimore,md and i lived in east side north kompton,ca and i seen how real hub sity homies bangloose and i can respekt the baltimore niggas for tryin to adapt to the west koast lifestyle but some of these hoods wont ever realize how to really bang until they reach their hoods that they klaim. when i was growin up in b-moe niggas where just klaimin neighborhood klicks now most of dem adapted to damu or lohk or folk or ubn or p1ru or people nation gangs.but the latino gangs from l.a did migrate to baltimore too like ms13 & 18 street gang.i can say doe the elm street pirus and the tree top pirus have konnektions to the the west koast like my homie compton bear ru.i.p and my homie projekt elm.i.p and also the 9duse family swan bloods and the west side pasadena denver lane bloods dena.i.p kash fu-- what anybody say. real b-dogs do exist in baltimore but they not not make themselves known. it aint about thumpin innocent bystanders like sum of you yung g's think or goin to prison and terrorizen the kommunity. its about fighting for ur kommunity ur people ur race. teachin the lil homies to stay in school and get good jobs go to fonkin kollege bondin as a family gettn money survivin protextn teachn. But in Baltimore all the bloods kill eaxh other over non senxe.and the Crips all fonk wid the 6 point star???real Crips dont follow the 6 eva!!!and i've seen xrip hoods klikk wid eaxh otha when sum normally wouldn't be seen no wheres in the hood without bussn on each otha.this shit is prazy???but i've met a real west l.a ver in baltimore before on the west side.
TTPs in B-More are not connected to CPT Damus.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 15th, 2011, 10:21 am

CPT TTP members I mean.

I think most gangs in B -More are New Millennium gangs because they damn sure wasn't banging in the 1990s.

RoseMo
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: suuuu whkoop

Unread post by RoseMo » February 17th, 2012, 9:35 am

Myself wrote:THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!
u need to stfu an stop watchin movies nigga u a weenie its real gang bangers in otha states my homie an his brother always come to ny they lived here their from here even dow they grew up in compton /pasadena um nobody care bout goin to see the west or livin there get off cali niggas dick ahaaa ahaaaaaaa dis geek stop talkin bout movies an shit

Alcapone1992
What city do you live in now?: Tullahoma

Unread post by Alcapone1992 » June 10th, 2020, 6:35 pm

Have anybody here heard of 50-00 westside piru ? aka 50 hundred westside piru ? My homeboy blessed me in and I’m wondering if it might be fake

Alcapone1992
What city do you live in now?: Tullahoma

Unread post by Alcapone1992 » November 2nd, 2020, 1:16 pm

Have any of y’all heard of 50 hunnid westside piru ?