documentary im tryin ta make

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: documentary im tryin ta make

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 28th, 2011, 7:41 am

yeah i could a used some of this info...i only knew about dorsey, b.o.d. and 55 horseshoe and Tweety Bird Loc (he was a OG in the ville frm N.M.G)...the big homie who i was about to get info from got killed.....V.II.P. Pooh Kcat (and V.II.P to the homie Rev) ....i knew nothin about the gangs befo Cs n Bs came n i was lookin 4 it to...the 62 kitchen was a typo i meant to put 62 ECC and it is some more hoovers...Dub 1-9 claim 1-9 hoover and 39 Ashland claim 1-9 hoover...but this gang shit dying..prolly to be reborn like it did befo like it did in the early 90s n claim back in the early 2000s...but i stopped the shit...i got older and some shit about the gang life i grew up on just wasnt important...got outta that shit n im on my grind....

Stlerr
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: St.Louis

Unread post by Stlerr » June 13th, 2011, 8:08 pm

i'm a OG from The B.O.D'z and Bodz were around since the late 70's, Dorsey didnt start BOD'z. We got OG'z thats in thier 50's reppin. I"m 32, so dorsey was like 4 year older then me rainbow is like 2 years older. BOD'z came from CHicago from one of the OG"Z and when that generation got lock up, the structure got lost, so the mid-80s generation started the crip generation One of my potnas daddy was from the NHC rollin 60's. he was a big time dope-boy that move to st.louis from La and put the BOD'z on the R60's crip. so BOD'z are a real rollin 60's crip, and real st.louis gang with history . And the History Channel did a lousy job hurry job. Dorsy got killed in 93, he was like 17-18, i was like 13-14, rainbow was 2 years older then me. So he did not start bodz, but he made it what it is

Stlerr

Unread post by Stlerr » June 13th, 2011, 8:33 pm

@cutthroat
the 62 kitchens and the ville blood click up becuz the leader of both of them are cousin. they were at a family get together and they were like hell naw...we enemies and cousin...so they stop beefing and click up....maybe thats way at the workhouse niggas click up 2...and or course they had a common enemy St.louis rollin 60's and i say it like that cuz...HUH...62 KITCHEN ECC claim NHC in LA....THEY COOL WITH 60'S IN LA...BUT HERE IN THE LOU...IF YOU A 62 KITCHEN CRIP , ECC WHATEVER.... AND COME TO THE LOU THINKING YOU ALL GOOD IN A R60'S HOOD....****IT AINT ALL GOOD**** HOMIE. STILL TO THIS DAY I HATE VILLE NIGGAS....LOL....MY LIL BROTHER HAD TO GO TO SUMNER H/S SO U KNOW WHAT TIME THAT WAS....Westside...thats a strike...a Bodz nigga another strike...dont get caught wearing blue and yellow..ANOTHER STRIKE....shit....LOL...and shit is confusing cuz these niggas are so called crips but they click up with bloods....strange aint it. I use to think they were 62 brims, cuz i thought they were bloods hating on us...and when i got older and under stood they were crips also i was like ...these niggas hate us more then the bloods...lol. i dont see them as real crips. I use to drive the bombpop truck in they hood and i would see 1 nigga with a blue rag and another nigga with a red rag click up...niggas with KC hatS with Red on the KC, some niggas wearing red and blue....CRAZY

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 17th, 2011, 9:07 pm

^^^Bang Bang Ville Gang lol but 4 real...the alliances in st louis is all fucked up....6 Deuces (62 ECC) dont claim Kitchen..except them fake ass county niggas....some still go by NHC (like College N Carter) but none claim kitchen....alot of 60 niggas always think that but its just a close ass alliance because 60z n 62 dont fuck with each other plus tweety bird started 62 in the hood n it was already alot of 87 Kitchen crips in the hood...thats what started the 2z n 7z alliance...and ECC and Kitchens HATE each other in LA...62 being cool with Kitchens started that whole beef with the 60z...60z is confusing tho because every 60 dont go by the same alliance...some of yall fuck with hoovers (Dub 7 Marcus Mob got 60z n hoovers in they hood) and some of yall HATE hoovers (41 Lex vs 39 Ashland) and its even some thats cool with 62z (33 Blue)...ECC and Kitchens really dont fuck with neither one forreal....especially Penrose & CNC 6 deuces...i was riding down florrisant and i saw big ass day "Fukc DST, CNC, 62 NHC, 2 Crip or No Crip)....shit crazy tho...but what happen to BOD? i heard yall used to be a BIG factor back in the day...did yall lose territory? i know yall got crazy beef all around yall...1400 dont like yall...55 dipset dont like yall...11 dont 10/4 dont...but i dont fuck with the west period forreal...the whole side grimy lol 4real you even got bloods beefin with bloods over there...but then again thats why i left that life alone 4real...shit confusing and backwards as fuck...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 17th, 2011, 11:13 pm

im trippin Tweety Bird was a Kitchen...the big homie Coast G was a 2 n brought the deuces in the hood...its more 2s in the hood then kitchens now but everybody still rock KC hats because its more of a hood thing then anything...most of the kitchens live on 44 CBF now...youll see alot of niggas screamin 442 ville now cuz 44 got a big presence then it did back in the day...its crazy i never seen a 2 wear blue and brown...the new wave of gang bangin niggas adopted the kitchen colors...n it is 62 Brims in the ville...thats what i claimed...til this day i will holla 2z 4z 7z...kuz thats how i grew up....

Stlerr

Unread post by Stlerr » June 19th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Young Deuce wrote:^^^Bang Bang Ville Gang lol but 4 real...the alliances in st louis is all #%@& up....6 Deuces (62 ECC) dont claim Kitchen..except them fake ass county niggas....some still go by NHC (like College N Carter) but none claim kitchen....alot of 60 niggas always think that but its just a close ass alliance because 60z n 62 dont fu-- with each other plus tweety bird started 62 in the hood n it was already alot of 87 Kitchen crips in the hood...thats what started the 2z n 7z alliance...and ECC and Kitchens HATE each other in LA...62 being cool with Kitchens started that whole beef with the 60z...60z is confusing tho because every 60 dont go by the same alliance...some of yall fu-- with hoovers (Dub 7 Marcus Mob got 60z n hoovers in they hood) and some of yall HATE hoovers (41 Lex vs 39 Ashland) and its even some thats cool with 62z (33 Blue)...ECC and Kitchens really dont fu-- with neither one forreal....especially Penrose & CNC 6 deuces...i was riding down florrisant and i saw big ass day "#%@& DST, CNC, 62 NHC, 2 Crip or No Crip)....shit crazy tho...but what happen to BOD? i heard yall used to be a BIG factor back in the day...did yall lose territory? i know yall got crazy beef all around yall...1400 dont like yall...55 dipset dont like yall...11 dont 10/4 dont...but i dont fu-- with the west period forreal...the whole side grimy lol 4real you even got bloods beefin with bloods over there...but then again thats why i left that life alone 4real...shit confusing and backwards as fu--...

Yeah BOD'z are still around its just the younger generation click up and started the 57. The 57 OG's are BOD'z regardless if they know it or not. So basically delmar to MLK is ...57 or BOD'z. And just like when i was little,we dont get no love from nobody on the West cuz, we the only crips other then the Skan...everything else is blood. YOU got 58 pershing bloods to the south(thats the weak ass devaliber&skinner), 11 hodiamont and wellston bloods to the west, horseshoe to the north and other westside bloods to the east. We sittin on a island...lol. You gotta go through a blood set, catching the bus, getting gas, going work..etc.

MichaelWatkins
If in the United States: Missouri
What city do you live in now?: Saint Louis

Unread post by MichaelWatkins » January 8th, 2017, 4:53 pm

The one brother gave the history of St .Louis gangs at a 100% accuracy. He even put in stuff about Overland I knew nothing about. St. Louis originals were put on based on dope. Cali gangs got respect because they helped individuals get money. The West side of STL and Walnut Park and STL county got put thru dope. Original crack sets/dope sets still exist because of how they started, DOPE. Everybody else were wannabees. Im kinda running thru. I became a Blood hanging on a Original set back in 1990, 45 Oakland. Then I went to Baden. RIP Pocket T. I lived thru this. I witnessed many die, go to prison and become crack heads, heroin addicts or penniteniary fags getting caught up in shit they really had no direct tie with. Spent years (18yrs) in the joint because I got caught believing I was a Blood. When niggaz was just tryna get paid. Crips and Bloods the worse thing that happened. They were given control of the crack trade, and therefore the spread of gangs.

MichaelWatkins
If in the United States: Missouri
What city do you live in now?: Saint Louis

Unread post by MichaelWatkins » January 8th, 2017, 5:35 pm

The one brother gave the history of St .Louis gangs at a 100% accuracy. He even put in stuff about Overland I knew nothing about. St. Louis originals were put on based on dope. Cali gangs got respect because they helped individuals get money. The West side of STL and Walnut Park and STL county got put thru dope. Original crack sets/dope sets still exist because of how they started, DOPE. Everybody else were wannabees. Im kinda running thru. I became a Blood hanging on a Original set back in 1990, 45 Oakland. Then I went to Baden. RIP Pocket T. I lived thru this. I witnessed many die, go to prison and become crack heads, heroin addicts or penniteniary fags getting caught up in shit they really had no direct tie with. Spent years (18yrs) in the joint because I got caught believing I was a Blood. When niggaz was just tryna get paid. Crips and Bloods the worse thing that happened. They were given control of the crack trade, and therefore the spread of gangs.