Tattoo of three dots

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
MiLlCkityTaKeOvA

Unread post by MiLlCkityTaKeOvA » June 13th, 2007, 9:56 pm

three dots is "my crazy life" dats wat it stands for, any set can have it, its like symbolizing u gang bang

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 26th, 2009, 12:14 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Bloods use the three dots for a dog's paw. I've heard of non-surenos having three dots because of the meaning. Those type of people just get the three dots on the right side of the body, while surenos usually get the one dot on the right side, and the three dots on the other.
Well actually it doesnt matter between SURs or not Surs it just mean MI VIDA LOKA usually you get it if you gangrelated not justa gang member the dots just mean you been accepted or youve accepted the culture and its older than the Sur used way before

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 26th, 2009, 1:14 pm

SmileyGee wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Bloods use the three dots for a dog's paw. I've heard of non-surenos having three dots because of the meaning. Those type of people just get the three dots on the right side of the body, while surenos usually get the one dot on the right side, and the three dots on the other.
Well actually it doesnt matter between SURs or not Surs it just mean MI VIDA LOKA usually you get it if you gangrelated not justa gang member the dots just mean you been accepted or youve accepted the culture and its older than the Sur used way before
Did I say anytihng different? You seem to be bored lately.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re:

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 25th, 2010, 3:07 pm

MiLlCkityTaKeOvA wrote:three dots is "my crazy life" dats wat it stands for, any set can have it, its like symbolizing u gang bang

it doesn't mean you gang bang.. tres puntos mi vida loca i worn by many who have never been in it.. 3 dots my crazy life is exactly that ~> you live a crazy life any which way it comes you deal with it.. but that don't mean you gang bang and shoot bullets at fools.. chale!

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 8th, 2011, 1:00 am

Lonewolf wrote:it doesn't mean you gang bang.. tres puntos mi vida loca i worn by many who have never been in it.. 3 dots my crazy life is exactly that ~> you live a crazy life any which way it comes you deal with it.. but that don't mean you gang bang and shoot bullets at fools.. chale!
We (Surenas) always got them on our left side and the vatos would get them on the right side. That is the way it as in my day...things change.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2011, 4:02 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:it doesn't mean you gang bang.. tres puntos mi vida loca i worn by many who have never been in it.. 3 dots my crazy life is exactly that ~> you live a crazy life any which way it comes you deal with it.. but that don't mean you gang bang and shoot bullets at fools.. chale!
We (Surenas) always got them on our left side and the vatos would get them on the right side. That is the way it as in my day...things change.
Are you trying to speak for all south siders?

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 8th, 2011, 5:22 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are you trying to speak for all south siders?
Did I say I was? Need I reiterate on what I said?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2011, 6:43 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are you trying to speak for all south siders?
Did I say I was? Need I reiterate on what I said?
Yea, it would be nice to know exctly what you meant by surenas & vatos that got them that way. Are you talking about 1's in Madera or something?

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 3:19 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote: Yea, it would be nice to know exctly what you meant by surenas & vatos that got them that way. Are you talking about 1's in Madera or something?
So...you don't know what a Surena is or what? Seriously? You don't know what *vato* means when used in the context I used it in? Really? Furthermore, I didn't just live in Madera and Fresno in the 90's. Do you know the difference between a general and absolute statement? You claim to be all *educated* so maybe you should act like it. English 101 and 102 would do you some wonders. Obviously, my statement was a *general* statement based on *my* experiences of the time. I've lived with, associated with, was friends with Sureno(a)'s in five states. I know, those TV specials didn't really teach you about this stuff did they?

Let me reiterate for ya leva:
MzFlorez wrote: We (Surenas) always got them on our left side and the vatos would get them on the right side. That is the way it as in my day...things change.

Where is the disconnect here? I don't see any absolute statements, it seems pretty general to me thus negating the possibility that I was *speaking for all Sur Siders* or implying that I was. Focus farmgirl focus...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 11th, 2011, 9:47 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote: Yea, it would be nice to know exctly what you meant by surenas & vatos that got them that way. Are you talking about 1's in Madera or something?
So...you don't know what a Surena is or what? Seriously? You don't know what *vato* means when used in the context I used it in? Really? Furthermore, I didn't just live in Madera and Fresno in the 90's. Do you know the difference between a general and absolute statement? You claim to be all *educated* so maybe you should act like it. English 101 and 102 would do you some wonders. Obviously, my statement was a *general* statement based on *my* experiences of the time. I've lived with, associated with, was friends with Sureno(a)'s in five states. I know, those TV specials didn't really teach you about this stuff did they?

Let me reiterate for ya leva:
MzFlorez wrote: We (Surenas) always got them on our left side and the vatos would get them on the right side. That is the way it as in my day...things change.

Where is the disconnect here? I don't see any absolute statements, it seems pretty general to me thus negating the possibility that I was *speaking for all Sur Siders* or implying that I was. Focus farmgirl focus...
I already knew you weren't speaking for all south siders, but I wanted to make sure & you should already know how much of an educated man I am.