aryan brotherhood needed in england britain

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
thenewbailey
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: manchester

aryan brotherhood needed in england britain

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 24th, 2011, 2:50 pm

all the prisons in england britain are being controlled by muslim gangs and i see the future wear it occurs to me white people might be getting into no problems at all because the aryan brotherhood are going to very generous indeed thankyou and start up over hear controlling the drugs ect in each of the prisons courtesy if you lucky of yours truely otherwise do it anyway it's rude to refuse such good hospitality now ill leave it for you to decide a roof over your heads or the fucking ocean.

thenewbailey

Re: aryan brotherhood needed in england britain

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 24th, 2011, 2:54 pm

oh i dont nessasarily mind going to prison to commit the offence we must stop speaking of it

thenewbailey

Unread post by thenewbailey » June 16th, 2011, 5:05 am

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its fucking discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite

Panderson
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Fethiye Mugla

Unread post by Panderson » July 29th, 2011, 2:03 am

I have no idea what the point you are trying to make is!