HERE ARE ALL THE CRIP GANGS WEST LOS ANGELES

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: HERE ARE ALL THE CRIP GANGS WEST LOS ANGELES

Unread post by xxx » July 24th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Homie I don't know where u grew up or if u gang banged on these streets but your info is off.

West LA not claiming westside is the most bizarre shit I heard outside of blasting on fools.

Who ever is feeding you this info you need to slap.

Do u know any members of these gangs that your speaking on?

Or is this info you gathered on this forum?

Ill tell u bro 99% of this shit on here is false or suspect.

That's why I slide threw here from time to time to debunk these clowns and set the record staight kill the lies and propaganda.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 25th, 2011, 4:48 am

Know some dudes from BYSC,PBGC and Sholines.Going by what I know .Only thing that I probably skewed was the Mid Town car,but the Mid town gangs were all straight way back in the day.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 4:34 pm

You bitch ass mark, your googled info you research HERE from this site is bizarre outside of you never having a gang affiliation and never joining a gang!, but you steady runnin' your mouth about L.A. gangs but you admitted you live all the way in Palm Springs! Lmao!, didn't I tell you, what the fuck do you look like runnin' your mouth about business you had no part of and business you don't know about?, to ViciousRidah, West L.A. has always claimed W/S, why wouldn't we when we are geographically located on L.A.'s westside, xxx, I just got thru tellin' yo bitch, clown nonfactor ass about a week ago the Venice Sho-lines aren't considered West L.A. and they represent the city of Venice, or FAR WEST as the Sho-lines refer to themselves, but yo bitch nonfactor ass put the Sho-lines at the top of the West L.A. totem pole, and mixed in the Geers, West blvds, and SchoolYards in the West L.A. totem pole you dumbass, I also said the Geers, West Blvd's are considered SOUTHWEST L.A. or their new name is called West Adams, even they are geographically located on L.A.'s westside, I also said the Marvins were considered Mid City, which is the outskirts of West L.A., even though they are geographically located ON THE WESTSIDE OF L.A., and they bang West L.A. 3x, the SchoolYards are considered Mid Town, even tho they are geographically located on L.A.'s westside, all you have to do is go north on La-Brea Ave ONE BLOCK past Venice blvd, and Mansfield Gangsta Crip hood is right there and they are considered West L.A. because their turf runs along Pico Blvd, AND EVERYTHING WEST OF LA-BREA AVE IS CONSIDERED WEST L.A., THE LA-CIENEGA HEIGHTS/PBG'S, THE WEST L.A. PALMS/BFGC, all the way to Century City and the West L.A. police station. I will agree that 99% of the BS posted here is false and suspect, because of nonfactor ass groupies like YOU runnin' your mouth, tryin' to tell everybody about themselves! You sound like the police nigga!

xxx wrote:Homie I don't know where u grew up or if u gang banged on these streets but your info is off.

West LA not claiming westside is the most bizarre shit I heard outside of blasting on fools.

Who ever is feeding you this info you need to slap.

Do u know any members of these gangs that your speaking on?

Or is this info you gathered on this forum?

Ill tell u bro 99% of this shit on here is false or suspect.

That's why I slide threw here from time to time to debunk these clowns and set the record staight kill the lies and propaganda.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 4:42 pm

Geer Gang, West blvd, SchoolYard Crip are geographically located on L.A's WESTSIDE, but they are not considered West L.A. The Geers and West blvd's are considered SOUTHWEST L.A. OR WEST ADAMS NOW!, the SchoolYards are considered AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED Mid Town, even though they are on L.A.'s Westside. NOBODY HAS NEVER SEEN the SchoolYards strike up: WLA SYC, NEVER!!! The GraveYards are all the way in the City of Santa Monica, which clearly is not West L.A. How many times do I have to tell yo bitch, nonfactor groupie ass that?, and the Sho-lines are all the way in the city of Venice, which is what they claim!, THE CITY OF VENICE!, not only that, none of these gangs are considered West L.A. since they don't get along with the West L.A. Trays, with the exception of the GraveYards!!!

xxx wrote:Los Angeles is broke down south, north,east,west.

East LA, West LA, South LA, Northeast LA.

So if
Geer gang
School yards
West Blvds
Venice Shorelines
Grave yards

Ain't in West. LA

Where they at then?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 4:51 pm

You are right to a point, however, YOU ARE WRONG TO SAY the SchoolYard's, West Blvd's, Geer Gang's, Mansfield's, and Marvin's are not on the westside, they are!, you are right when you say certain gangs identify themselves with certain cars they claim/represent/ride with, prime example, the GraveYard Crips. They are all the way in the city of Santa Monica, BUT THEY BANG THE WEST L.A. TRAYS! The Geer's, West Blvd's were never considered Mid Town crips, ONLY THE SCHOOLYARD'S WERE CONSIDERED MID TOWN CRIPS, the Geer's and West B's are and have always been considered SOUTHWEST L.A., OR THEIR NEW NAME IS CALLED WEST ADAMS!

ViciousRidah wrote:Anything west of Crenshaw ,north of Exposition Blvd,is West LA I don't think Schoolyards,Bullies,Mansfields ,Marvins, Playboys, or any of the WLA 3x are on the West Side.

Just like some gangs in WillowBrook and North LB like to claim Compton,its all on identity and what cars people ride with.

Geers,Bullies,and Schoolyards originally were on the Midtown Crips car, to combat West LA trays.

SYC is still considered Midtown LA.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 25th, 2011, 5:34 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:You are right to a point, however, YOU ARE WRONG TO SAY the SchoolYard's, West Blvd's, Geer Gang's, Mansfield's, and Marvin's are not on the westside, they are!, you are right when you say certain gangs identify themselves with certain cars they claim/represent/ride with, prime example, the GraveYard Crips. They are all the way in the city of Santa Monica, BUT THEY BANG THE WEST L.A. TRAYS! The Geer's, West Blvd's were never considered Mid Town crips, ONLY THE SCHOOLYARD'S WERE CONSIDERED MID TOWN CRIPS, the Geer's and West B's are and have always been considered SOUTHWEST L.A., OR THEIR NEW NAME IS CALLED WEST ADAMS!

Good lookin out,thanx for the clarification ,I know those gangs you mentioned are on the Westside but since they are way out in West LA,west of Crenshaw BLVD they were just West LA GEOGRAPHICALLY thus and therefore thats all they claim WLA.I've had it brought to me that gangs like the MGC,MFGC,PBGC,and BYSC just claim WLA 3X and not the Westside ,since thats where they are located.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 25th, 2011, 8:22 pm

LOL @ these dudes.

Y'all are mixing apples and oranges and confusing yourselves.

There are gangs in west LA that don't claim West LA trays and thats what y'all are confused by.

Just becuz u don't claim 3xs doesn't mean your community your neighborhood doesn't lie within West LA.

Too the big dummy, Venice is not a city its a community within West LA.

Pacific Division of the LAPD patrols Venice and the LA city council and LA mayor runs the politics of Venice

Marvin's claim wla3x and are in Mid City
Mansfield's claim WLA 3X and are in Mid City & Fairfax
School yards are in Mid city

When I was a kid Wilshire division patrolled all the way the Jefferson train tracks.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 9:01 pm

No shit sherlock, Wilshire division and Pacific division still patrols those areas you big dumbass!, you're the only clown here tryin' to confuse everybody with the lies you post!, like you know what you're talking about when you don't, how the fuck do you know what you're talking about when you live in Palm Springs and you don't and NEVER banged?, lmao, and stop lyin' you nonfactor ass clown, you didn't live nowhere in the west, you lie too fuckin' much when you were claiming in other posts you grew up in the 60's, so how would you know who patrols West L.A.?, clown, you only know anything from the info you found here at streetgangs fool, I cleared everything up, don't speak up on my side of town buster, tell us what's crackin' out there in Palm Springs lmao, I'M GONNA CLARIFY THIS ONE MO TIME NONFACTOR, VENICE IS NOT WEST L.A.!!! VENICE IS IT'S OWN TOWN, SECTION, ETC, LOCATED ON L.A.'s WESTSIDE!! JUST BECAUSE A CERTAIN PLACE LIKE VENICE OR SANTA MONICA IS LOCATED ON L.A.'S WESTSIDE DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WEST L.A. IF THAT WERE THE CASE, THEN THE CITY OF L.A.'s PROPERTY ZONING LAWS WOULD CALL VENICE WEST L.A., NOT VENICE OR SANTA MONICA, IF THAT WERE THE CASE, CULVER CITY WOULD BE CONSIDERED WEST L.A. TOO DUMBASS!, BUT THEY'RE NOT!!! CULVER CITY AND SANTA MONICA ARE THEIR OWN CITIES, AND HAVE THEIR OWN CITY GOVERNMENTS, POLICE, AND FIRE DEPTS!! LIKE I ALSO SAID, THE WEST BLVD'S, GEERS, AND SCHOOLYARDS ARE NOT CONSIDERED WEST L.A. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE GEOGRAPHICALLY LOCATED ON L.A.'S WESTSIDE!!, AND YOU SAYING THE MARVINS ARE IN THE MID CITY AREA IS WHAT I ALREADY SAID!!!, YOU SAY THE MANSFIELD'S ARE CONSIDERED MID CITY?, NO THEY ARE NOT CLOWN, THEY ARE CONSIDERED WEST L.A. FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THEIR TURF RUNS ALONG PICO BLVD!!! EVERYTHING ON PICO BLVD WEST OF LA-BREA IS CONSIDERED WEST L.A. TRUE, NOT ALL GANGS WHO ARE LOCATED ON L.A.'S WESTSIDE BANG THE TRAY, THAT'S TRUE, BUT THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED WEST L.A. EITHER!, PRIME EXAMPLE, THE WEST BLVD'S AND THE GEERS! EVEN THOUGH THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS ARE LOCATED ON L.A.'S WESTSIDE, THEY ARE NOT LABELED WEST L.A. BY THE CITY OF L.A., THEY ARE LABELED SOUTHWEST L.A. OR WEST ADAMS DISTRICT NOW! BOTTOM LINE!!! SHUT THAT SHIT UP!

xxx wrote:LOL @ these dudes.

There are gangs in west LA that don't claim West LA trays and thats what y'all are confused by.

Just becuz u don't claim 3xs doesn't mean your community your neighborhood doesn't lie within West LA.

Pacific Division of the LAPD patrols Venice and the LA city council and LA mayor runs the politics of Venice

When I was a kid Wilshire division patrolled all the way the Jefferson train tracks.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Like Cee310, the author of this thread said, the crip gangs of West L.A. are the BFGC, PBGC, MGC, MFGC, AND BYSHC! They are the only gangs that also claim West L.A. in their names! Don't include the West Blvd's, Geers, or SchoolYards because they don't claim West L.A. period!, point blank!!, stop tryin' to confuse everybody with your nonsense and nonfactor ass posts that aren't even relevant to the thread! Clown!!! BFGC, PBGC, MGC, MFGC, AND BYSHC are the crips of West L.A.!!! NOBODY ELSE!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 25th, 2011, 10:18 pm

PBG MGC AND MFG are the trays of West LA and that's were it stops.

Anything else is just a fad, on the clock, and will be on alonsos defunct list any day now.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 10:29 pm

Shut the fuck up you bitch, fag ass clown!, like the lil homie Cee310 said, the BFGC, PBGC, MGC, MFGC, and BYSHC's are the Crips of West L.A.!!! The BFGC, PBGC, MGC, MFGC are still here! The BYSHC's mostly all turned PBG, YOU were never a fad, or on the clock! YOU ARE A BITCH, GROUPIE ASS NONFACTOR WITH NO GANG AFFILIATION!, YOUR AFFILIATION ACCORDING TO LAPD'S PAPERWORK WOULD LIST YOU AS A 60 GROUPIE OR ASSOCIATE!! LMAO!!, YOU HAVE NO REPUTATION IN THE STREETS PERIOD! YOUR ONLY EXISTENCE IS HERE AT STREETGANGS.COM! LMAO! YOU BITCH, GROUPIE ASS WEENIE! LMAO!!!!

xxx wrote:PBG MGC AND MFG are the trays of West LA and that's were it stops.

Anything else is just a fad, on the clock, and will be on alonsos defunct list any day now.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 25th, 2011, 11:01 pm

I don't give a fuck what Alonso's list will say! You need to worry about getting promoted to being his student or his cameraman or something! Lmao, you sound like his intern, and he's the lawyer or something. Clown!, lmao, them streets and the penitentiary know what that Palms BFGC is like! You know what it is, or else you wouldn't be here, trying so hard to discredit us, but like I said before, you look and sound like a straight bitch ass victim, like we robbed and slapped your napp groupie ass up before lmao, Can you say the same for yourself?, groupie, internet/studio gangsta, cyberthug/e-thug ass clown?!, lmao, you fag ass six-0 groupie/associate!

xxx wrote:PBG MGC AND MFG are the trays of West LA and that's were it stops.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 26th, 2011, 11:54 am

LOL yous a crazy dude.

You taking this shit way to personal.

I guess u too old to turn PBG so u mad at the world u gotta ride BFA to the wheels fall off and u got one wheel left and its on flat.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 26th, 2011, 12:10 pm

Check this out dude let's nip this shit in the bud.

Keep it 100 and we can move on.

BF started as taggers evolved into tag bangers and then adopted the GC & the 3x sum time in the early 00s.

The NBTs have no shame in they past why do u?

I mean shit bro some gangs make the cut others fall off it be like that sum times.

Your part of an exclusive club of defunct gangs no big deal.

The youngsters in west la wannabe Pbgs or Mansfields Man

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 26th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Shut yo bitch, nonfactor ass up! You mad because you never joined a gang period!, and you look stupid as fuck wolfin' all this shit about knowing everythang about gangs, but you admit you don't have any gang affiliation and you live all the way in Palm Springs! Lmao, knock that shit off buster!, look at how stupid you look, jockin' L.A. but you look like a nerd, groupie ass square doing it! Kill yoself homie, give it a rest!, you'ze a groupie ass nonfactor ass weenie, and that's all there is to it! You mad because you can't change history, you can't change the fact you've always been a bitch ass weenie, you can't change the fact we out here, you don't matter!, you never mattered! Lmao

xxx wrote:LOL yous a crazy dude.

You taking this shit way to personal.

I guess u too old to turn PBG so u mad at the world u gotta ride BFA to the wheels fall off and u got one wheel left and its on flat.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 26th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Let's nip this shit in the bud so you can shut yo bitchified, weenie ass up! You admitted you have no gang affiliation, you admitted you're not from any gang, you admitted you live in Palm Springs, you know you look like a bitch with your online research about a fantasy lifestyle you never had the courage to live, you look like a groupie ass weenie, arguing with people about shit you never witnessed or lived, you changed your screename like 2 or 3 times, Mangler aka xxx aka x, claiming 60's at first but ever since I and other people exposed and clowned you, you changed your screename like a typical coward ass cyberbitch lmao, you know you are a sucker, you sound like a bitch and a victim, like you were bullied by us or when you were growing up, you don't matter in the streets, you have no reputation in the streets, you know you're a bitch, and you wouldn't say any of this trash to my face because you know what would happen to you, like I said, you sound like a victimized whore, GIVE IT A REST SUCKER CUZZ!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SIX-0 GROUPIE, BITCH ASS WEENIE, EXACTING YOUR REVENGE HERE ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE YOU'RE EMBARRASSED OF YOUR SHAMEFUL, SORRY PAST, YOU GOT YOUR ASS PUNKED AND ROBBED BY REAL G's IN REAL LIFE, AND YOU MAD! BOTTOM LINE!!! LMAO

xxx wrote:Check this out dude let's nip this shit in the bud.

BF started as taggers evolved into tag bangers and then adopted the GC & the 3x sum time in the early 00s.

I mean shit bro some gangs make the cut others fall off it be like that sum times.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 26th, 2011, 4:14 pm

BFGC, PBGC, MGC, MFGC, and BYSHC are the crips of West L.A.! You can't change that, and yo coward, bitch ass ain't gon stop it either!, and you look stupid as fuck for arguing about history!, history yo bitch, weenified ass had no part of! Lmao, you have no reputation in the streets!, your only reputation is of a keyboard gangsta/warrior here on streetgangs.com! Lmao, you fuckin' weenie!, you have no life!, you're a fat, bitch ass, no pussy gettin' loser!, that's why you're here, damn near everyday, arguing with people about stupid shit that don't even matter anymore, therefore makin' you look like a new millenium/2011 cyber thug because you never had the heart to do this in real life!, you bitch ass weenie!, I bet your weenie ass is over there sweatin', gettin' mad everytime I clown yo bitch ass!, lmao, you lamo homo, you've been mangled, online and in real life, and you sound mad about it, your behavior is xxx rated, smh!!!!! :lol:

xxx wrote:Check this out dude let's nip this shit in the bud.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 26th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Homie your a broken record.

I have a headache reading this illiterate shit.

You ain't address shit just mumbling like the smoker you are roaming around the rampart area on sum crackhead shit.

I'm done. Go blast yourselve

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 26th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Shut yo bitch, sucker ass up you irrelevant clown!, go join a gang, go jock the 60's some more so you can come back here with more delusional fantasies you dick suckin', bitch ass mark! Lmao, you have a headache from your own lies of a life you've been livin' all your bitchified, weenie ass life! Lmao, you bitch ass groupie, nonfactor, sucker ass whore, get them six-0 dicks out yo mouth groupie!, you been done!, you so smoked out and burnt out from being the bitch you are, you should have murked yourself long time ago! You still arguing with niggas, under different screenames, HERE ON THE INTERNET, for how many years now?, one word: LOSER! LMAO, GO KILL YOSELF HOMIE!

xxx wrote:Homie your a broken record.

I have a headache reading this illiterate shit.

You ain't address shit just mumbling like the smoker you are roaming around the rampart area on sum crackhead shit.

I'm done. Go blast yourselve

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 27th, 2011, 8:56 am

CPT is technically on the east side but most reps from there are going to claim CPT not EASTSIDE .

CPT should be south of the glean anderson fwy on the eastside .South of the Gleen Anderson freeway on the west bangers in Hawthorne and Gardena claim West side.

I would of figured it be the same for the dudes in WLA when they are obviously west of the 110 but would identify with WLA.

You have to remember the WLA 3x,SGV 3x,e/s 3x and w/s 3x all have their own thing behind the wall no matter if they function with each other. I wasn't aware that WLA claim west side.So its all on what dudes choose to rep.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 27th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Apples and Oranges bro.

Los Angeles and Compton are two different cities with their on w/s and e/s of town.

In. LA, the street addresses change from east to west at Main street/ Harbor Freeway.

In Compton, the street addresses change from east to west at Willowbrook/ Train tracks.

Same with Long Beach. They have there own sides.

WLA is part of the city if LA so it falls under that grid.

Get a Thomas guide map and look at the streets and address if u don't live in the town.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 28th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Thats exactly the same thing I was saying.

The Graveyards are in their own city towards the western part of LA.

The sholines are in their own city towards the western part of LA.

So why would WLA apply to them the same way it would for the MGC,MFGC,and PBGC ?

WLA does not incorporate Venice and Santa Monica.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 30th, 2011, 8:46 am

Shorelines are not in their own city.

Their in the community of Venice in the city of Los Angeles.

Santa Monica is its on city but it falls into the greater Los Angeles and falls into the communities of West Los Angeles.

Santa Monica doesnt have it's on west and eastside of towns

All the residences view themselves ad Westsiders.

Culver City Boys, Venice 13, Santa Monica 13, Sotel 13 and the Smiley Drive 18streets in Geer Hood all claim westside all claim West Los.

WEST LOS ANGELES GANGS

Venice Shoreline Crips
Geer Gang Crips
School Yard Crips
West Blvd Crips

Playboy Gangstas7
Marvin Gangstas
Mansfield Gangstas
Grave Yard Crips

Venice 13
Culver City Boys
Santa Monica 13/17
Sotel 13
Eighteen St Sdgs

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2011, 2:33 am

Venice aint a city its a neighborhood. THis shit is so crazy because there is 2 gang ideas of westside both black and mexican, there is about 2-3 civillian ideas of whats west and whats not, and then do you throw in city or neighborhoods or consider it all LA. For Mexicans, everything west of Downtown is West Los, West LA gangs however are in westside Los Angeles, and that includes unincorporated cities in the LA county like Santa Monica 13/17, and CxC boys. It gets weird for us that are not westsiders because terms like mid city and separating Venice and Santa Monica from the westside don't make sense. To us all of that is westside and thats how we call it. And even though SOuth central is a bigger name for the geographic area that encompasses alot of little neighborhoods, it can and is looked at like its own city. W/S south central is not the same as WLA gangs claiming westside of the city vicious. If that was so, SC hoods on the eastside of the 110 would have to claim East Los Angeles, which is historically Mexican and has little black presence.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 31st, 2011, 3:35 pm

perongregory wrote:, it can and is looked at like its own city. W/S south central is not the same as WLA gangs claiming westside of the city vicious. If that was so, SC hoods on the eastside of the 110 would have to claim East Los Angeles, which is historically Mexican and has little black presence.
Would a banger in East LA claim Eastside Los Angeles ?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 31st, 2011, 3:43 pm

When I was coming up we didn't use all these terms South Central West LA.

You either lived on the Westside or the Eastside that's it. Everything East of the Freeway wasthe Eastside, everything west of the Freeway all the way to the Water was the Westside.

On the city grid east and west starts at Main Street. The address of the city turn from east to west.

In the Mexican gang culture they view east and west according to the LA river. North of the Santa Monica freeway.

In the black gang culture its South of the Santa Monica freeway and the east and west goes according to the Harbor Freeway.

Now everybody is trying to claim their side of town. I think this has to do with rappers putting Compton and South Central in they raps now every wants their side of town on the map.
Last edited by xxx on July 31st, 2011, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 31st, 2011, 3:48 pm

ELA is the eastside. The gang members put e/s on the walls.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2011, 3:51 pm

SHit is to stupid nowadays you got mufuckas fuckin it up writin s/c w/t mexican hoods and blacks tryna be different. For blacks SC is the mecca it should be based on that. for mexicans ELA is the mecca it should be based on that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2011, 3:53 pm

ELA is the eastside, but is a black hood gonna say they are from ELA, nah. People mixin up whole swaths of LA city/county with parts of neighborhoods and smaller cities.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 31st, 2011, 3:58 pm

According to blacks everything west of the freeway to the ocean is the westside and everything eastvof the freeway to Watts and ELA is the eastside.

Blacks go by the address.

If your address says 2121 east 1st street you live on the eastside if your address says 2121 West 1st street. You live on the westside.

Simple as that.
Last edited by xxx on July 31st, 2011, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2011, 4:01 pm

i feel that I'm just trying to clarify that we go by side, I never really heard a black angeleno say I'm from East LA unless he lived over there.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 3rd, 2011, 2:42 am

xxx wrote:According to blacks everything west of the freeway to the ocean is the westside and everything eastvof the freeway to Watts and ELA is the eastside.

Blacks go by the address.

If your address says 2121 east 1st street you live on the eastside if your address says 2121 West 1st street. You live on the westside.

Simple as that.
True

The west side sort of have two sides. I live on the west side-Imperial and Western, but if you live near mar Vista, Palms, Fairfax district, etc then thats like West LA. Some folks are uppity and feel east of Crenshaw is a different world, along with east of la Cienega, east of sepulveda....the further west you go in some parts the socio-economic change along with demographics.