The Mongols Motorcycle Club

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: The Mongols Motorcycle Club

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 10th, 2010, 11:22 pm

Sentenza.....I dont know if you try to get a rise or if you really believe this kumba yah .....baloney.THERE ARE NO AMERICAN BLACK HELLS ANGELS -California politics arent limited to California -Asian-Samoans-Thais or anyother asians are allowed in ONLY if they renounce their culture and except that the angels and other 1% clubs as being white organizations-the ones that do ride arent rocking asian power. Chicanos and Whites are interchangeable-meaning in most organizations except for the KKK and White Power Movements -chicanos are considered either allies or colored whites. Its the law of California and it has swept across all America. Especially in the southwest.
Stank is partly right about this:
Asian-Samoans-Thais or anyother asians are allowed in ONLY if they renounce their culture and except that the angels and other 1% clubs as being white organizations-the ones that do ride arent rocking asian power.
I don't think you really have to renounce your culture. But you do have to understand that HAMC is a WHITE gang. Sort of like how white's are in Mexican and Black gangs. They don't really renounce their white heritage, but they adopt the ways of the Mexicans/Blacks and they understand that the gang they are in is not a white gang.

But:
Chicanos and Whites are interchangeable
This is wrong all the around. Chicanos are just more excepted by some racist/prejudiced whites than blacks and paisas are. Maybe it's because Chicanos don't look "black" to them, and Chicanos have adopted US culture more so than a paisa. And in the Cali pens-everyone thinks that Chicanos and whites are rubbing each other off. It's no that way at all, it's just that X3 and ONE-TWO have a good business relationship.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 11th, 2010, 4:53 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
Asian-Samoans-Thais or anyother asians are allowed in ONLY if they renounce their culture and except that the angels and other 1% clubs as being white organizations-the ones that do ride arent rocking asian power.
I don't think you really have to renounce your culture. But you do have to understand that HAMC is a WHITE gang. Sort of like how white's are in Mexican and Black gangs. They don't really renounce their white heritage, but they adopt the ways of the Mexicans/Blacks and they understand that the gang they are in is not a white gang.
Like i said, politics are different over here. Hells Angels have turkish chapters over here who are known for having no remorse. They are feared. They would never renounce their Muslim heritage and claim a white gang by american standards. Never.
They let them join because they are notorious for violence. As a matter of fact, they didnt only let them join, they made them switch sides because they wanted them and they were a bandido chapter before.
The Bandido i know is Muslim Syrian. Big swoll Arab, ready to beat up anyone. He would never ever accept a white supremacy organization. But they accepted him, cause he knows how to kick some ass.
Like i said, its not the same. Teh racial attitude and the composition of Gangs is not the same over here.

Oh yea and the japanese prospect chapter still exists:

http://deadly-drive.com/

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 12th, 2010, 11:25 am

Sentenza wrote:
Oh yea and the japanese prospect chapter still exists:

http://deadly-drive.com/
Interesting.

That's not a prospect chapter, their hangarounds. They just recently became hangarounds this May. The club I was referring to was in the 1980's-they were in Lavignes book. I don't even think they made it to the hangaround period.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » June 26th, 2010, 7:46 am

DAGO SAID"""""

But:

Chicanos and Whites are interchangeableThis is wrong all the around. Chicanos are just more excepted by some racist/prejudiced whites than blacks and paisas are. Maybe it's because Chicanos don't look "black" to them, and Chicanos have adopted US culture more so than a paisa.
And in the Cali pens-everyone thinks that Chicanos and whites are rubbing each other off. It's no that way at all, it's just that X3 and ONE-TWO have a good business relationship.

I posted a topic awhile back detailing the intermixing of the whites and chicanos/surenos -I listed several hits done in the pens and outside together-also these guys were extremely tight during the 60s-90s, and I mean extremely. The organization got blurred to the point where the AB trials had several EME members facing the judge together. The most notorious murders in the Feds were committed by the AB and the EME together. I think at this time the AB had alot more members in the Feds and the EME kind of relied on them to back their play. You should check out the book HOTHOUSE" life in leavenworth" it goes in depth into the relationship and racial killings done by the AB and EME

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 17th, 2011, 2:59 pm

i found this through a google search. the president of the vallejo hell's angels was a pacific islander.

A man was sentenced to 30 years to life in prison Monday for fatally shooting his ex-wife, an Alameda mother of two who was to have graduated from UC Berkeley and hoped to become a teacher.

Derrick Wayne Kualapai Sr., 54, a laborer and former president of the Vallejo chapter of the Hells Angels motorcycle club, pleaded no contest to first-degree murder in the 2001 slaying of Patricia "Trish" Kualapai, 34, on the front porch of her home in Alameda.
http://articles.sfgate.com/2004-08-17/b ... ation-fund

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 14th, 2013, 3:13 am

it's amazing what you can find through google :lol:

full patch black Outlaws MC member from a u.k. chapter

black (?) Bandidos

Hells Angels latino

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 27th, 2014, 9:10 pm

First all I know this is a old thread but to clarify something a wood is not just a white guy,A wood short for pecker is a white guy that will stand up for just being white wont let anyone punk him or disrespect him,and when the green light is on he will go to war with his race for his race,a wood is a soldier and or white warrior,Iam a peckerwood,experienced many wars on the streets in county jails and 11 state prisons,100% peckerwood,bikers if white,will have a car,and will follow what rules that have been in place for many years in prison they dont run shit in prison never have never will...666bumperjack

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: klan town

Unread post by madseason23 » June 3rd, 2015, 9:47 pm

[quote="DC"]Who stands with the Hells Angels then, if the Mongols,Outlaws,Bandidos and Vagos are all enemies with HA.Who are the alinged with Them or are they big enough to deal with all these gangs on there own.

DC[/quote]
GHOSTRIDERS NATION M.C. FROM SPOKANE,WA

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 4th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Madseason23 they have alot of support clubs out here(Red & White) in California and only Vagos & Mongols are seen in Cali, them other clubs Outlaws & Bandidos are not heard of out here in California...to list all the support clubs would be to long...to list...with respects BJ

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 4th, 2015, 4:48 pm

bumperjack wrote:Madseason23 they have alot of support clubs out here(Red & White) in California and only Vagos & Mongols are seen in Cali, them other clubs Outlaws & Bandidos are not heard of out here in California...to list all the support clubs would be to long...to list...with respects BJ
It was actually DC who asked, but good point.

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: klan town

Unread post by madseason23 » June 27th, 2015, 12:33 pm

the mongol faggots get out of line about a lot of things.its not just the california bottom rocker that the h.a.have a problem with.its there colors ..black and white belongs to the outlaws m.c.;the f.t.w.patch is only worn by ghostriders m.c...........the mongols have stolen too much from other clubs........they should just get out of the buisness fuck mongol nation

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 29th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Madeseason23 another assumption on your part that makes no sense, the Hells Angels have no issue with them being Black And White far as there colors go...There issue that started the war was the California bottom rocker,and earlier it was about not letting
Mexicans into the club years ago.If you know the Hells Angels history that would make alot of sense...Red stands for the blood they shed and white stood for purity...they started out as a all White MC in the 1950's and 1960's in the 1970's they started letting other races in the club.but never blacks...

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 30th, 2015, 8:11 am

Is no blacks a rule for Hells Angels? Why not? Don't they get along w a black mc?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 30th, 2015, 11:04 am

VictoriousHTZ,Yes No Blacks is a rule for Hells Angels...There has and never will be a full patched member in the USA that is black...I believe strongly they way the club was founded as a pure white Mortorcycle club is the main reason there are kool with some black clubs but none are support clubs Either they don't kick it with any black clubs period...Like the east bay dragons in Oakland there kool with each other and they been in the city of Oakland for 50 years co habitating and there a all black club...I'm from Oakland my pops was a original Oakland member Thats how I was schooled.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » October 12th, 2015, 8:28 pm

madseason23 wrote:the mongol faggots get out of line about a lot of things.its not just the california bottom rocker that the h.a.have a problem with.its there colors ..black and white belongs to the outlaws m.c.;the f.t.w.patch is only worn by ghostriders m.c...........the mongols have stolen too much from other clubs........they should just get out of the buisness fuck mongol nation
Wow...I'm amazed at the E-Thugs on this board. I live in area that has Hells Angels, Mongols & Vagos. All of them are legit, if you popped off to any of their faces you would never be seen again.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 13th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Well truth be told with "outlaw bikers" is that to actually go "toe to toe" "one on one" with one of them usually don't or won't happen! Yes there are alot of "netbangers" on alot of these threads "Internet commando's" for reals.They are not to be disrespected in a group! I can't speak of them all. But I personally got into it with the Vagos in Nevada and I had one piss on himself and one I knocked-out. After 15 tryed jumping on me! My pops was a Oakland Hells Angel Original "Ranking Member" so I know most of them were solid! But there politics are one for all."All for one" you disrespect one they will all jump you know questions asked! As for the organization I was apart of for 26 years our "Policy/Motto" was if you can't stand on your own and alone then we can't stand behind you! Not taking anything from Outlaw Bikers because some are Killers but some are not!

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » October 13th, 2015, 8:10 pm

@BJ Being jumped by multiple opponents sounds typical of gangs & it doesn't sound surprising. I lived down the street from a Vagos for a few years in Yucca Valley, I never had any problems with them. The ones around me were legit, they were into some heavy stuff.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 14th, 2015, 7:25 am

@DiegoDog yes it is typical of gangs/Outlaw biker clubs...to jump someone, I brought it on in one of there bars.but I was in the life then. I'm of course not now! I never had any other problems with them, or any other club for that matter. It's usually if you infringe in there bars or on a biker run is when things usually happen.