Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by ~J~ » October 14th, 2011, 10:55 pm

PrinceTheReal wrote:i fucks with cholos but all my mexican homeboyz say "nigga" alot and rap or listen to rap out here in houston...they on that black culture hard.

latino's say "Dawg, my nigga, Son, Patna" and all the other black words but u never hear a nigga sayin "amigo", Essay, loco and all that.
I really don't know first hand on what type of urban influences the Mexicans in Houston have but I'd imagine with the large Black population there and from the little SPM rap exposure I heard you're probably right about most. I think the more cultured Mexican homeboys tend to be in North/West Texas.

Some Brothas say those words you mention but usually to describe a certain type of Mexican. Blacks have named themselves loco, in fact the Crips word' loc' derives from it.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » October 14th, 2011, 11:40 pm

PRINCE THE REAL ..............

you never hear blacks call eachother ese-amigo.........YOUR RIGHT. What they do instead is take all our ART-TATTOO DESIGNS and BLAST IT ON THEIR VIDEOS. LIKE THE ONE BELOW........................This form of tattooing ESE.......is for mexicans by mexicans and worn only by MEXICANS till maybe 7 YEARS AGO! ESE. So get off whose copying LOCO. Your people blasting my peoples art all over their bodies putting it all over their videos like it isnt ESE style artwork.

NEVER SEEN NEVER DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE BARRIOS OF THE SOUTHWEST..........CHICANO

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 15th, 2011, 2:18 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
PrinceTheReal wrote:i fucks with cholos but all my mexican homeboyz say "nigga" alot and rap or listen to rap out here in houston...they on that black culture hard.

latino's say "Dawg, my nigga, Son, Patna" and all the other black words but u never hear a nigga sayin "amigo", Essay, loco and all that.
Uh-uh, we don't say that son stuff in Houston.
true....but i was reffering in general for the whole Us in the second paragraph...there is other words i could add but my mind was blank

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 15th, 2011, 2:23 am

~J~ wrote:

I really don't know first hand on what type of urban influences the Mexicans in Houston have but I'd imagine with the large Black population there and from the little SPM rap exposure I heard you're probably right about most. I think the more cultured Mexican homeboys tend to be in North/West Texas.

Some Brothas say those words you mention but usually to describe a certain type of Mexican. Blacks have named themselves loco, in fact the Crips word' loc' derives from it.
yea well there is still some mexicans in Houston that do not emulate anything from blacks....the more older matured more by the code ones i find.

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 15th, 2011, 3:18 am

mayugastank you sound like you bitter bout something.....everybody copy everybody thats how things go..look wiz khalifa on some white boy shit in the video.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 15th, 2011, 1:34 pm

PrinceTheReal wrote:mayugastank you sound like you bitter bout something.....everybody copy everybody thats how things go..look wiz khalifa on some white boy shit in the video.

How is he on whiteboy shit? His ink is chicano......the photos in the video-the graff is all chicano-the style of dress is 1980s cholo. I mean you either dont know about chicanos or I dont know what. This form of inkwork known as "fineline black and grey" was developed amongst mexican americans in the 1920s. It was employed in prisons across the southwest and is OUR biggest identifier. His entire inkwork is reminiscent of what MY PEOPLE have always gotten inked on them.

If whites and mexicans are forced to acknowlegde how the oldies/soul/rnb/rap is a BLACK THANG............why the hell dont yours ask permission before wearing our WAR PAINT. Who gave this black fool permission to plaster on something from another culture. FAKE FOOL.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 15th, 2011, 1:42 pm

PrinceTheReal wrote:mayugastank you sound like you bitter bout something.....everybody copy everybody thats how things go..look wiz khalifa on some white boy shit in the video.

what I am getting at is how you fronted out some mexicans who on the rap tip (they should be slapped!!) but didnt front out WIZ KHALIFA for biting out chicano styles by blasting it PERMANENTLY FOREVER on his body. This form of tattoing is a huge part of chicano culture and black athletes/musicians/actors ROUTINELY use it. Without asking permission and without being FRONTED like you just did those houston' blaxxikans. Blacks like Snoop/Dre/Ice/Tupac/Wayne/Tyga/Wiz/JR SMITH/ Kid CUDDY/BOW WOW/ and dozens and dozens of others who dress-live -drive-and get inked just like the vatos. Why not call them WANNABE CHOLOS. Its what they are ! check out THE GAME ......his clothes/demeanor/ink and tell me he aint a wannabe VATO!

I merely say for anything that chicanos do that blacks do .........blacks do 10 things they dont even really know chicanos started/originated and patented along ASS time ago!

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 15th, 2011, 5:48 pm

they dont wana be cholos maybe might do it indirectly but im surely they dont wana be nothing but black (except for kid cudi,tyga and wiz )

this dude a good rapper ..im feelin his shit and all that fo real ...but look thats an LA mexican,him and his homies dressing < u cant tell me it ain black folk dressing style foo ..long Ts, foot ball jerseys with the long sleeve T inside.....

Sayin shit like "bitch ass".."mark ass" all that shit is black

but fuck this shit i am done talkin bout it . i cud give a fuck...mexicans/hespanics and blacks live around the same area and we are bound to copy eachother......as long as it ain white folks tryna copy black folks i don care really.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 16th, 2011, 5:51 am

I think this a perfect example of how both races have taken different aspects of each culture and incoperated it into their own. I agree with your oppinion Prince. I would bet my last dollar that Mayuga is going to say they started this style first.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 16th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:I think this a perfect example of how both races have taken different aspects of each culture and incoperated it into their own. I agree with your oppinion Prince. I would bet my last dollar that Mayuga is going to say they started this style first.

Not even. You just lost. I keep it real. This style of dress was done by black bangers in the 1990s. Early. Cholos dressed simple-clean. Somnehow the style of Snoop and Dre and Ice got around to the cholos of today. BUT >>>>>>>>>taking the cholo style and twisting it up wearing dickies sagged instead of pulled up/shirts long instead of tucked in, flannels bigger then the pants they were wearing and thermals underneath jerseys was the SWITCH that those black bangers did to CHOLO styles to begin with.

If you want to look at what black america was wearing look to places outside Los Angelos. NEW YORK with 3 MILLION African Americans and the Southern United States with 27.5 Million! Essentially 90% FREAKING PERCENT of ALL BLACKS IN THE ENTIRE USA lived in the southern states of Georgia-Alabama-Lousiana-Missippi-Virgina-etc...what they werent doing in those places they lived...........

banging red/blue, getting inked in the fashion of the TYGAS-WAYNES-JEEZYS-Lowriding ANYWHERE IN ANY OF THOSE STATES.

This should drop every aspect of the conversation right HERE. The artwork on our skin is/was ONE of the most important identifiers of chicano culture in America. You can look around at the world and not find anything similiar in color/placement/designs amongst any people ANYWHERE.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 18th, 2011, 2:31 am

PrinceTheReal wrote:they dont wana be cholos maybe might do it indirectly but im surely they dont wana be nothing but black (except for kid cudi,tyga and wiz )

but look thats an LA mexican,him and his homies dressing < u cant tell me it ain black folk dressing style foo ..long Ts, foot ball jerseys with the long sleeve T inside.....

Sayin shit like "bitch ass".."mark ass" all that shit is black

but fu-- this shit i am done talkin bout it . i cud give a fu--...mexicans/hespanics and blacks live around the same area and we are bound to copy eachother......as long as it ain white folks tryna copy black folks i don care really.
They're Cholos but I think this is more of em showing influences even nuances of the Black gang street culture. these Cholos today are shaped more by mainstream influences then the homies from around the early 90's and before. obviously this is a different generation.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 18th, 2011, 1:29 pm

mayugastank wrote:Sentenza,

Heres whats FALLACY. LUNACY. If I might add stupidity. Taking numbers like we did in our interracial debate of cross-racial marriages and DENYING DENYING DENYING.........like YOUVE DONE!

Over and over and over again. Not the census/marriage statistics/personal observations/births to interracial couples/deviations in interracial pairings ( for instance the 80% slant of black and white couplings and the 80% slant in asian and white couplings) HAS EVER EVER EVER made you even remotely aquiesce ANY POINT WHATSOEVER.

EVER. You my friend are a thickheaded baboon who doesnt/cant and wont ever see anything for what it is. You actually fail to even acknowledge differences in race. When in the last 10,000 years of human existence PEOPLE have over and over again reenforced genetic characteristics like fuller lips/body fat ratios/hair color.........and that SCIENCE ( not mayuga bitch) has proven over and over again that some racial characteristics are SO STRONG gentically that cross breeding MULTIPLE times over and over cant erase them!!
It can be erased. Thats how white and brown and yellow people came into existence. They changed from being black africans.
Talking about facts.
YOUR genetic code and mine too was once black african. Thats a fact.

We also covered the cross marriage also. Chicanos can blend in into most groups. There are also people who call themselves "Blaxicans". People prefer to stick to their own kind and to what they know.
Chicanos fit in with whites easily (because many chicanos are white-skinned), with any brown group and to some extend with blacks due to their social status of being underdogs aswell and living in the same areas in the US.
Of course all this increases the chance of chicanos to crossbreed, because they can fish everywhere.
If you were a black and from Congo you most probably have a hard time finding someone to marry in an all white racist environment, while as someone of latin descent who is just as white as everyone else (like you) you will have much less problems.
mayugastank wrote: Thats just ONE subject. ONE. In this instance here-the argument should be simple. 37.5 million blacks outside Los Angelos. NONE who dressed inked drove and had gangs similiar to the ones in Los Angelos. What conclusion can we draw here?
That California has a distinct style. Why didnt have mexicans in Mexico that style? Because its not mexican style its US meets mexican style. US meets freed black slaves and impoverished workers from the south who move west in the beginning of the 20th century style. Its a mixture, a new mixture.
If it was distinctly mexican it would have come from Mexico. It didnt.
Now i would never deny that chicanos added their big share to all of it.
mayugastank wrote:
Now in reverse Chicanos from place to place had real similiar ink/lifestyles/culture and street art and banging from every which spot they were present. Texas-Arizona-Colorado-New Mexico-California-Nevada.
You are saying it. Chicanos. Not Mexicans in Mexico.
Which means descendents of mexicans who grew up in a new environment and soaked up new influences from their new environment.
If it would have been authentic mexican style with no US (which also means black influence), they wouldnt have used old english letters for tattooing, wouldnt have started to wear creased dickies etc. Also the cars used for the low riding culture are US made cars. Another big point.
Without the USA, no low riding culture. Point blank. Mind you, that i am not talking about a culturally specific US (white or black or whatever) i am making general points.

You also forget, that most blacks lived in the south for a very long time and they left it only lately (i mean historically lately, in the last 50-100 years), which means they just barely started developing distinct styles, slangs etc. and in the West they did too by borrowing from browns and whites and vice versa. No matter if you like it or not, people will always copy what they see and like. It doesnt have to do with race.
mayugastank wrote: Every which one of these places had cholos/chicano type culture and chicano type gangs.

They all dressed similiar and wore similiar ink styles. Why deny that they and us in general havent developed an American of Mexican descent culture.

I mean can I take a brother from Atlanta and drop him off in Ethopia and say ...........by God he fits right in? Negative. Not in clothing/speech/style or even the food he drinks/the diseases he is suspectible to nor EVEN the BROTHAS GENTETIC CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can also drop off a Chicano from Pico Union in Oaxaca and see how much he fits in there. Not at all. Compare these:

Go ahead and tell me the latter is uniquely mexican/chicano.

In addition, you made my point.
You see that blacks in different places have different styles without chicano influence. While in the US you think they must have the same styles otherwise its because they copied.
I wonder who the Ethiopians copied that they differ so much from most blacks in the US.
You see: Culture and Race are two totally different things. The first one exists, the second is a social construct.
And if i was you i would be very careful to talk about science, race and genetic codes.
Of course Ethiopian and African American Genecodes differ widely. African Americans have intermixed with whites, natives and latin people/mexicans
(Where Did Mexico's Blacks Go? http://www.isteve.com/2002_Where_Did_Me ... cks_Go.htm)
and most black slaves came from western africa which set them apart from ethiopa who intermixed with middle eastern people mostly.
The variety of gene codes is biggest in africa, which means you could be genetically closer to an african then he is to another african from another part of the continent. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30502963/ns ... p3e3psZe2Q)
So the point you made is nonsense. Of course an African American is different to an Ethiopian in 18 different ways.
He intermixed culturally and genetically with whites and browns.
The only thing it reveals is, that you think he should be like him, if it werent for African-Americans copying chicanos. All africans would be the same otherwise.
If they werent, the african american would fit right in there with the ethiopians.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 18th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Heres whats FALLACY. LUNACY. If I might add stupidity. Taking numbers like we did in our interracial debate of cross-racial marriages and DENYING DENYING DENYING.........like YOUVE DONE!

Over and over and over again. Not the census/marriage statistics/personal observations/births to interracial couples/deviations in interracial pairings ( for instance the 80% slant of black and white couplings and the 80% slant in asian and white couplings) HAS EVER EVER EVER made you even remotely aquiesce ANY POINT WHATSOEVER.

EVER. You my friend are a thickheaded baboon who doesnt/cant and wont ever see anything for what it is. You actually fail to even acknowledge differences in race. When in the last 10,000 years of human existence PEOPLE have over and over again reenforced genetic characteristics like fuller lips/body fat ratios/hair color.........and that SCIENCE ( not mayuga bitch) has proven over and over again that some racial characteristics are SO STRONG gentically that cross breeding MULTIPLE times over and over cant erase them!!
It can be erased. Thats how white and brown and yellow people came into existence. They changed from being black africans.
Talking about facts.
YOUR genetic code and mine too was once black african. Thats a fact.

We also covered the cross marriage also. Chicanos can blend in into most groups. There are also people who call themselves "Blaxicans". People prefer to stick to their own kind and to what they know.
Chicanos fit in with whites easily (because many chicanos are white-skinned), with any brown group and to some extend with blacks due to their social status of being underdogs aswell and living in the same areas in the US.
Of course all this increases the chance of chicanos to crossbreed, because they can fish everywhere.
If you were a black and from Congo you most probably have a hard time finding someone to marry in an all white racist environment, while as someone of latin descent who is just as white as everyone else (like you) you will have much less problems.
mayugastank wrote: Thats just ONE subject. ONE. In this instance here-the argument should be simple. 37.5 million blacks outside Los Angelos. NONE who dressed inked drove and had gangs similiar to the ones in Los Angelos. What conclusion can we draw here?
That California has a distinct style. Why didnt have mexicans in Mexico that style? Because its not mexican style its US meets mexican style. US meets freed black slaves and impoverished workers from the south who move west in the beginning of the 20th century style. Its a mixture, a new mixture.
mayugastank wrote:
Now in reverse Chicanos from place to place had real similiar ink/lifestyles/culture and street art and banging from every which spot they were present. Texas-Arizona-Colorado-New Mexico-California-Nevada.
You are saying it. Chicanos. Not Mexicans in Mexico.
Which means descendents of mexicans who grew up in a new environment and soaked up new influences from their new environment.
If it would have been authentic mexican style with no US (which also means black influence), they wouldnt have used old english letters for tattooing, wouldnt have started to wear creased dickies etc. Also the cars used for the low riding culture are US made cars. Another big point.
Without the USA, no low riding culture. Point blank. Mind you, that i am not talking about a culturally specific US (white or black or whatever) i am making general points.

You also forget, that most blacks lived in the south for a very long time and they left it only lately (i mean historically lately, in the last 50-100 years), which means they just barely started developing distinct styles, slangs etc. and in the West they did too by borrowing from browns and whites and vice versa. No matter if you like it or not, people will always copy what they see and like. It doesnt have to do with race.
mayugastank wrote: Every which one of these places had cholos/chicano type culture and chicano type gangs.

They all dressed similiar and wore similiar ink styles. Why deny that they and us in general havent developed an American of Mexican descent culture.

I mean can I take a brother from Atlanta and drop him off in Ethopia and say ...........by God he fits right in? Negative. Not in clothing/speech/style or even the food he drinks/the diseases he is suspectible to nor EVEN the BROTHAS GENTETIC CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can also drop off a Chicano from Pico Union in Oaxaca and see how much he fits in there. Not at all. Compare these:

Go ahead and tell me the latter is uniquely mexican/chicano.

In addition, you made my point.
You see that blacks in different places have different styles without chicano influence. While in the US you think they must have the same styles otherwise its because they copied.
I wonder who the Ethiopians copied that they differ so much from most blacks in the US.
You see: Culture and Race are two totally different things. The first one exists, the second is a social construct.
And if i was you i would be very careful to talk about science, race and genetic codes.
Of course Ethiopian and African American Genecodes differ widely. African Americans have intermixed with whites, natives and latin people/mexicans
(Where Did Mexico's Blacks Go? http://www.isteve.com/2002_Where_Did_Me ... cks_Go.htm)
and most black slaves came from western africa which set them apart from ethiopa who intermixed with middle eastern people mostly.
The variety of gene codes is biggest in africa, which means you could be genetically closer to an african then he is to another african from another part of the continent. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30502963/ns ... p3e3psZe2Q)
So the point you made is nonsense. Of course an African American is different to an Ethiopian in 18 different ways.
He intermixed culturally and genetically with whites and browns.
The only thing it reveals is, that you think he should be like him, if it werent for African-Americans copying chicanos. All africans would be the same otherwise.
If they werent, the african american would fit right in there with the ethiopians.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 19th, 2011, 12:44 am

Sentenza,

I read your post. ALL I HEARD WAS "SURRENDER". You have surrendered on virtually every point Ive ever argued with you. I never claimed that chicano culture was mexican culture nor VICE VERSA. In fact if you look over my posts youll see Ive again and again made an argument for a chicano culture DISTINCT from Mexico and distinct from absoluetly everything MEXICAN LI*TE.

Yes Yes Yes.........without America there would be ABSOLUETLY NO CHICANO CULTURE. Correct 110%. Ive likewise as well said it a million times over. Without the discrimination-prejudice-racism and injustice that America laid down upon Mexicans born in America --------the street style of dress/the popularity of tattoos Worldwide-the artwork of the WORLDS youth wouldnt EXIST.

Would anyone think it wrong for me or any other chicano to demand--that those who dress/wear and get inked in the manner of a chicano pay tribute/acknowledgment and AT THE VERY MINIUM delve into what the hell it is they are getting tattooed? How it started and under what conditions and why?

ANSWER: Children of immigrants in this country who werent completely European such as the (IRISH-ENGLISH-WELSH-GERMAN-ITALIAN(mainly)) had and have a hard time adjsuting to the differences in facial charecterisitic/skin tone/language and culture. Indegenous Mexicans born in America THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN! Were asked to assimilate or DIE. Die economically, socially and culturally.

In the face of an overwhelming super power and cruel injustice delivered under the guise of law enforcement..........Thousands upon thousands in generation after generation of Mexican American borne youth fought the system that looked upon their brown skin/their funny accent/their backward culture and their lack of edcuation and poverty as a disease to be exterminated.

MY PEOPLE vehemently -through dress/language (calo) and art deliberately and arrogantly in the face of white oppression made a culture unto themselves. ONE that has lasted over 120 years.

AT THE EVRY MINIUM TYGA -WAYNE-EASY E and the hundred other black artists should do some digging on why/hows/whos...........theyve asked Chicanos to check themselves and their love of the oldies/soul/motown.........etc.

They as well should check themselves when inking the biggest identifier of the Mexica in America. Dressing in the cultural dress of and emulating the lifestyle of Americas other oppressed group. They dont do that though! In fact they just continously take/steal and change up ( POORLY_) everything we do. Sell it for a few billion and slap a WESTCOAST label on it.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 19th, 2011, 12:53 am

Theyve copied their neighbors much as everyone ELSE has done. Just as chicanos and blacks and everyone has done. BUT TO DENY DENY DENY..........that their isnt a Ethopian culture? complete with food-customs and art?

How much more stronger is a group of peoples CULTURE living in the midsts of another group or race of people? In the face of OVERWHELMING numbers both blacks in the south and mexicans in the southwest have developed their own ideas of what it is to be African originated in America and what it is to be Mexica amongst European Americans.

I take issue with blacks continously ( LIKE IN THIS THREAD) denying they havent done cold jacked just about the VAST MAJORITY of what theyve labeled WESTCOAST. Not a spot they lived in outside of the presence of Mexicans were they anything similiar to the TYGAs-WAYNEs-DREs-GAME-EASY E-SNOOP and BOW WOW................tatted down and dickie wearing/cultural mess they are HERE. And in fact EVERYWHERE they live AMONGST MEXICANS.

Mexicans outside of MYSELF believe blacks know where these "cool" things came from ........but if they only delved a little bit into a thread or conversation like this one theyd see blacks vehement/jealous and thieving like NO OTHER.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 19th, 2011, 1:08 am

mayugastank wrote:
Thats just ONE subject. ONE. In this instance here-the argument should be simple. 37.5 million blacks outside Los Angelos. NONE who dressed inked drove and had gangs similiar to the ones in Los Angelos. What conclusion can we draw here?

SENTENZA REPLIED:

BULLSHIZNIT

This STYLE isnt California. Its Texan and Southwestern. Chicanos from Los Angelos were introduced to it by Mexicans who migrated into California from EL PASO-SAN ANTONIO-and other border towns along the rio grande!

The style is through and through MEXICAN AMERICAN and SOUTHWESTERN. California MExicans merely added a few things to it. But this had been around alot longer then them, me or chicanos in California.

NO ONE has EVER EVER DENIED that all these things arent American. Ive made a much loud argument for Mexican AMERICAN culture. Mexico didnt develop those and these things BECAUSE they werent surrounded by a bombardment of RACISM-INJUSTICE and SERVITUDE and HUMILIATION like the children of Mexico borne in America. Mexico sent a wave of people to work and live and breed in a foreign land because Mexico is a shithole of corruption that doesnt give a snots ass about their own people. It wasnt the White Europeans stock of wealthy who immigrated it was the backwards and indegenous who have poured into this country.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 19th, 2011, 1:21 am

SENTENZA WROTE"

MAYUGA REPLIED

Of course!! except that last time around we spent page after page arguing it so! What your saying here in simpliest terms is that AMONGST AMERICANS OF ALL CLASSES......latinos are the easiest to fit in.

what it really means" people of other races tend to find latinos in general as much as or more so attractive then blacks/white males/asian males and or whoever else I left out.

You crossbreed with whom your attracted to. FACT. We crossbreed the most EQUALLY---because other races find it easy to crossbreed with us being that we retain much of what is considered attractive in ALL RACES. The European facial features of tons of Mexicans in Los Angelos. The carmel complection of people of color. Its easy and way easy.

I have first hand knoowledge on it. People see me and think ......okay Im dating a person. Not a black/asian/white. For whatever reason as of today their is something SINISTER in the dating ratios amongst blacks/whites and asian/whites. What Ive said is their is MORE TO THE STORY THEN ***********L-O-V-E**************

Get this when latinos marry blacks............we marry then EQUALLY. For every black man who married someone of mexican culture ...........their is a mexican man who married someone of African American culture. What does this say? LOVE HAPPENS. IT cant be helped!

But when over 80% of all black white marriages are black man and white female isnt it OBVIOUS their is HARD pyshchiatrict underpinnings going on? :oops:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

SENTENZA WROTE"

MAYUGA REPLIED

Of course!! except that last time around we spent page after page arguing it so! What your saying here in simpliest terms is that AMONGST AMERICANS OF ALL CLASSES......latinos are the easiest to fit in.

what it really means" people of other races tend to find latinos in general as much as or more so attractive then blacks/white males/asian males and or whoever else I left out.

You crossbreed with whom your attracted to. FACT. We crossbreed the most EQUALLY---because other races find it easy to crossbreed with us being that we retain much of what is considered attractive in ALL RACES. The European facial features of tons of Mexicans in Los Angelos. The carmel complection of people of color. Its easy and way easy.

I have first hand knoowledge on it. People see me and think ......okay Im dating a person. Not a black/asian/white. For whatever reason as of today their is something SINISTER in the dating ratios amongst blacks/whites and asian/whites. What Ive said is their is MORE TO THE STORY THEN ***********L-O-V-E**************

Get this when latinos marry blacks............we marry then EQUALLY. For every black man who married someone of mexican culture ...........their is a mexican man who married someone of African American culture. What does this say? LOVE HAPPENS. IT cant be helped!

But when over 80% of all black white marriages are black man and white female isnt it OBVIOUS their is HARD pyshchiatrict underpinnings going on? :oops:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

SENTENZA WROTE"

MAYUGA REPLIED

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 19th, 2011, 1:37 pm

I read your post. ALL I HEARD WAS "SURRENDER".
You must have read your own post.
mayugastank wrote: MY PEOPLE vehemently -through dress/language (calo) and art deliberately and arrogantly in the face of white oppression made a culture unto themselves. ONE that has lasted over 120 years.
Yea. By adapting stuff from their new environment (the US).
Will you give credit to the people who invented the Old English writing style that is used these days in tattooing? Hint: It werent chicanos, nor americans who invented it. They just took it and ran with it. Just like blacks and whites did with some parts of chicano culture. Would you acknowledge that you took some of their art style and incorporated it into your own stuff?
Thats the point i have been trying to make all the time. If you dont acknowledge it you are blindfolded, because its obvious.
Sure blacks and whites copied from chicanos. But they also copied from blacks and whites.
Thats the way this shit works everywhere.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 21st, 2011, 6:28 pm

Sentenza,

As for intterracial dating and what we've covered I never HEARD you address the fact of the SKEWED numbers of marriages between whites/asian females and black men/white women.

There was a recent article that a pyschologist was penalized for where he discussed RACE & ATTRACTION. In this day and age it is a felony to even mention that one race might be more attractive in general then another.

His findings? Black women across the board were considered hands down by FAR FAR margins unattractive by the VAST MAJORITY of respondents. Asian males across the board FAIRED WORSE then even black females. This is by their own people grant you. Why is it that attraction levels and interracial marriage levels are ALMOST IDENTICAL?

Sherlock Holmes? Could it be that when people marry "out" they do so because this particular person of another race is attractive to them? and that by far and large margins "some races" have more so attractive people then others?

ALSO. Latinos are by far more likely to have children EARLY in life. They are also viewed as EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE BY ALL RACES......across the board. Even the average latina/latino was considered attractive to those outside their cultures. To keep it real the study suggested that body fat ratios amongst latinos was controlled during teh ages of 14-26 and that the high level of attraction people felt for latinos was due to their youthful appearance and low fat ratios when young..........when the same study was done of latinos ages 26-38, the attraction levels dropped off by almost 30% , while white womens and black men moved UP.

You fail again and again to carry your points across with facts. Yet the facts speak loud and clear its just that the present situation doesnt allow us to openly discuss this it in modern society.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 22nd, 2011, 12:20 pm

These Rappers that gets these tattoos aren't trying to emulate eses.

They are musicians entertainers trying to look like Rockstars. Rapstar = rocstar

Bikers Rocstars getting sleeve Tattoos nothing new

These rapstars are from all over the country. Most having no Chicano influence. Its more of a musician thing then gang thing. Withese rappers.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » October 22nd, 2011, 4:51 pm

xxx wrote:These Rappers that gets these tattoos aren't trying to emulate eses.

They are musicians entertainers trying to look like Rockstars. Rapstar = rocstar

Bikers Rocstars getting sleeve Tattoos nothing new

These rapstars are from all over the country. Most having no Chicano influence. Its more of a musician thing then gang thing. Withese rappers.
Good Point, now give Mexicans from Cali some credit for starting this gangster shit.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 22nd, 2011, 8:46 pm

Chicanos started their lane, we created ours.

Then both cherry pick from each others styles and blend styles but still maintain their own identity.

End of story.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 22nd, 2011, 8:47 pm

Chicanos started their lane, we created ours.

Then both cherry pick from each others styles and blend styles but still maintain their own identity.

End of story.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 23rd, 2011, 5:04 am

xxx wrote:Chicanos started their lane, we created ours.

End of story.
Exactly, couldn't have said it better!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 30th, 2011, 8:00 pm

XXX

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never repeat never was this STYLE of tattooing done anywhere ELSE in the feraking world OUTSIDE OF THE BARRIOS OF THE SOUTHWEST. Not in South America-Africa-New York-Chicago not a god dam spot anywhere on earth. The fine lines/the shading/the designs/the placements/ YOu look outside of anywhere where chicanos lived and bred and you wont FIND IT ANYWHERE.

NOW.........your people didnt start using the patterns/this style/these placements till recently ........BUT its not even part of your culture and YOUR PEOPLE had zero zilch nada a thing to do with it. Its ours. You get NO credit except for stealing it and using it without permission or acknowledgement. Its a HUGE part of the chicano culture and once again your people have not only copied it /but now get it across America by teh hands of white men while they bring in a magazine about hwo soem rapper is inked in. ONCE AGAIN YOUR CULTURE COPYING MINE.

You sit here and say they tryoing to look like rockers? Like the chicano chain/the fine lines developed amongst chicanos/the patterns? WHEN DID ROCKERS EVER USE THAT! Get this even the rocker look of tattooing is infinetly linked to young whites from socal who grew and adapted and adopted chicano patterns .CHICANO PATTERNS AGAIN!

Your a freaking liar/ hater and thief. You are imitators and poorly at that. Show me a picture of ANYONE BLACK before recently who had teh stilos of chicano bangers in ELA. You gotdam thief no good rat. You steal and then say you dont fake ass fool. FOLLOW THIS LINK G' and see your people imitating mine all over the board wanksta.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 31st, 2011, 9:15 pm

LOL@permission.

Where do I go who do I go see to ask for permission?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 31st, 2011, 11:22 pm

I saw a doc. about punkers and skinheads in the UK from the early '80's. Some of the skinheads had serious tatoos - on the face, forehead. They definately had a tatoo tradition independent of cholos.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 1st, 2011, 1:40 am

ITS MUCH MUCH MORE THEN TATTOOING. Its the undercover street art of the world. It isnt UK-AFRICA-MEXICAN or AFRICAN AMERICAN nor WHITE. Its a style of tattooing that is on EVERYTHING. Album covers/bikes/cars/motorcycles/billabong/surfer gear/skater gear and most recently ENTIRELY etched all over black musicians bodies. This style of tattooing has a NAME: Fine lined black and grey. It was started by chicanos was ONLY by chicanos till the 1980s. NOT A PLACE ON EARTH had anything similiar. Its OUR BIGGEST INDENTIFIER. The BIGGEST link to the people of Mexico who used it to give themselves an identity living amongst whites BUT not being white. It has taken over the world and is used in every corner of the world TODAY.

NEW YORK-THE SOUTH-CHICAGO the biggest hubs for black America had NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY close to what we did. Not even the blacks of Los Angelos TILL they started doing time and getting inked by chicanos.

The constant rabble rousing of blacks saying that chicanos are mimicking them when in reality blacks changed up the chicano style of dress/ink and fashion FIRST.

XXX and others saying that its rocker/what a freaking joke! SHOW me a rocker outside of the rockers of SOCAL who EVER EVER used our designs. It wasnt till the white boyz from OC and Dogtown and LA INK and KAt VON D and Good Charlotte and on and on started adopting the chicano way of inking that inking became popular in modern culture AGAIN.

Tattooing was a lost art practiced by criminals ( chicano convicts MAINLY) all throughout the 19th century. Only chicanos in the southwest identified it as CULTURE. A big freaking part of our culture. Now go into billabong and find a shirt that isnt FILLED with chicano gang related fonts/designs and patterns.

Ive already palced dozens and dozens of pictures of blacks whove used the EXACT same patterns as we did.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 1st, 2011, 1:48 am

The book MONSTER. By Kody Scott gives a good account of how blacks started getting inked. He speaks on running into a dude from MONTE FLORES who had done his tatts in YA and then seeing the guy in the pen.

The nerve and audasticity of blacks to even question the WAKS/MAINOS/LIL WAYNEs/GAMES form of tattoing because once again just like the cholo style of dress the wore their dickies low/didnt button the top button/wore oversized white Ts/ and then turned around and said they started something NEW?

Kinda like KID FROST saying he invented rap since he gave it a chicano TWIST. What a joke.

Keep it real much of whats done today in fashion is ripped off of chicano tattoo patterns. The graphic Ts of the JERSEY SHORE GUIDOS is a great example. The entire show has their form of dress AS IF it was something original. Yet just about all the patterns on their shirts WAS FILLED with chicano tattoo patterns!

They werent doing THAT in NUEVA YORKE.............not amongst Italians/blacks or Puerto Ricans.

XXX and other blacks from Los Angelos have no shame because he claims to be older and have grown up amongst chicanos so HE KNOWS GOT DAM WELL that TYGA and most other blacks are sporting chicano style inkwork! yet he dropped a hater bomb by labeling it rocker? WHICH rocker pray do tell me ...........EVER EVER used our patterns ? and which rockers are we talking about?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 1st, 2011, 1:53 am

xxx wrote:LOL@permission.

Where do I go who do I go see to ask for permission?

You can start asking permission to univision and galavision since YOUR PEOPLE got all over Vanilla Ice and KID FROST for getting into rap and vehemently defended it as a "black thing" on BET and every other rapper magazine like VIBE and SOURCE.

Calling us wannabees for trying our hand at your music YET YOUR WANNABEE asses have ZERO QUALMS doing everything we do.