People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBrand

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBrand

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 14th, 2011, 3:55 am

I know there are some people out there that say all the beef is over.Well of course it is, because Suge sold off Deathrow and Pac is in his grave but so what. I never thought its some stand up shit to say that Biggie was anywhere nears Pacs level.

And even if Biggie was close to Pac's level, Pac had beef with this dude,why are rappers mixing these two dudes history up,I remember Ice Cube said on Biggie's album,''Born Again'', ''that I can tell no matter the weather I can see you and Pac got your shit together'',C'mon bruh, that stuff is disrespectful,imagine being at your homeboys funeral and then givin props to the same nigga that smoked your homeboy.

In my opinion people can not like Biggie and Pac at the same time, I think it was created as a gimmick for promoting hip hop.People say Pac used to kick it with Biggie but its a lot of dudes Pac had as his homeboys , Mac Mall,Rappin 4 Tay,Spice 1,Richie Rich,Scarface,UGK,Big Syke, etc. And these were dudes under his wing.Pac had love for them so mentioning Biggie and Pac were cool is irrelevant because that relationship went sour.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 14th, 2011, 4:00 am

How do you feel on this?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by youngspade » July 14th, 2011, 5:29 pm

I agree

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MCD » September 15th, 2011, 11:15 pm

well since I believe the theory that pac was killed by baby lanes homeboys and biggie was killed for bein a suspect (in west coast eyes) I can't personally agree with that. In other words, Pac and Biggie didn't seem to be directly involved in each other's murders.

But I haven't read into it as much as some people have. Like this whole idea of Suge masterminding Pac's death and manipulating him, dre and snoop to get rich, and biggie sending hitmen to smoke Pac the first time he got shot, I don't buy it yet. But like I said I'm not as informed as some people.

Sometimes I think conspiracy theories overestimate the intelligence and foresight of the people involved. That's why I cant stand 9-11 truthers.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 16th, 2011, 1:53 am

I'm sorry, but I don't agreee with this! For me, it's about the music. Both were amazing but unique artists. I like what I like, and I'm a fan of both of them. I didn't know either one personally, so why would I have to choose? As far as I know, no one has been arrested or conviceted of either murder, so any blame being placed is pure speculation. With respect to the death of Pac, I do not think it's far fetched for people to think that he was killed by Baby Lane from Compton. He was a real gangster, who had just been beat down by the death row squad. I wouldn't be surprised if he and some of his homies sought retribution for this. He wasn't going to call the police and file a report, he was going to handle it like G's, and that's probably what happened. However, with respect to Biggie's death, all of these theories are just speculation. With all of the the animosity individuals felt towards the east coast at that time and Death row's animosity for Badboy at that time, either one could have been a catalyst for this tragedy!

0036double
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 10:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: be

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by 0036double » December 5th, 2011, 7:35 am

who liked 50 cent & ja rule at the same time?...........nobody

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MCD » December 5th, 2011, 5:28 pm

0036double wrote:who liked 50 cent & ja rule at the same time?...........nobody
yeah but they're both alive. pac and biggie are gone so what's the point of continuing a fued that was mostly fueled by money. let em rest in peace

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 24th, 2012, 1:17 pm

MCD wrote:well since I believe the theory that pac was killed by baby lanes homeboys and biggie was killed for bein a suspect (in west coast eyes) I can't personally agree with that. In other words, Pac and Biggie didn't seem to be directly involved in each other's murders.

But I haven't read into it as much as some people have. Like this whole idea of Suge masterminding Pac's death and manipulating him, dre and snoop to get rich, and biggie sending hitmen to smoke Pac the first time he got shot, I don't buy it yet. But like I said I'm not as informed as some people.

Sometimes I think conspiracy theories overestimate the intelligence and foresight of the people involved. That's why I cant stand 9-11 truthers.
Baby Lane was affiliated with the South Sides, they are said to have done security for Bad Boy. But that's just a part of it.

Biggie did have Pac set up, there weren't hit men but if you do the back ground check on the story you would see why he was mad.Pac was called to the studio by Henchmen and Biggie to do a song and he had him shot, Pac also said in an interview that when he was in prison ,Pacs cousin over heard Biggies homeboys popping nonsense and saying he had pac shot, that's how he knew.
Its not really conspiracy theory because Pac tells you himself.

Quepolo3 wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't agreee with this! For me, it's about the music. Both were amazing but unique artists. I like what I like, and I'm a fan of both of them. I didn't know either one personally, so why would I have to choose? As far as I know, no one has been arrested or conviceted of either murder, so any blame being placed is pure speculation. With respect to the death of Pac, I do not think it's far fetched for people to think that he was killed by Baby Lane from Compton. He was a real gangster, who had just been beat down by the death row squad. I wouldn't be surprised if he and some of his homies sought retribution for this. He wasn't going to call the police and file a report, he was going to handle it like G's, and that's probably what happened. However, with respect to Biggie's death, all of these theories are just speculation. With all of the the animosity individuals felt towards the east coast at that time and Death row's animosity for Badboy at that time, either one could have been a catalyst for this tragedy!

Yes its music but I believe you should draw a line to certain things, just like some people have a problem with rappers rapping about being a drug dealer but never slanged anything,people just don't take it seriously, the Late Pac and late Biggie were not cool so this is not reality.Its just like certain shit is not in good taste.

Certain tracks have a vibe,and its just like when Souljah boy was making kid party music but had Gangsta content in it, its straight annoying.

Its not who was directly involved in Pacs death, its about him having beef with at the time, and if I mention an enemy or bring a friend of an enemy at homeboys funeral could put me in a bad spot.

Its about respect and legacy you cannot just cross an artists name with some one he had beef with

If Ja Rule and 50 cent were to be on the same track, people would look at the ish like WTF,but since Bad Boy had a better run after both artists death,Diddy and other east coast has fed the perception on TV that it was all gravy.

The only reason people put Pac on the same Track with Biggie is because Pac has more masses.

If you like both listen to them on a different song.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 25th, 2012, 12:23 am

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jimmy-hench ... ignite.com

Jimmy Henchman admits in court to involvement in 1994 Tupac Shakur shooting

Details have surfaced regarding James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond admitting his involvement in the 1994 non-fatal shooting of fallen hip hop legend, Tupac Shakur.

The Village Voice reports that "his confession unfolded as he was trying to carve out a cooperation deal that might lead to a reduced sentence." Rosemond has offered the new information to investigators as a sidebar during a court case where he was later convicted of operating a multi-million dollar crack ring.

Rosemond apparently came clean after his former best friend, Dexter Isaac, claimed Rosemond hired him to rob Tupac outside the Quad studio: "In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac at the Quad Studio," Isaac said. "He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Reed. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery."

Rosemond, who already faces life in jail, won't be charged for his role in the attack on 'Pac, which was classified as a robbery by the NYPD. In fact, no one will ever be charged, as the statute of limitations on robbery in NYC is seven years.

The '94 shooting was the impetus for the well-publicized East Coast/West Coast beef which centred around Shakur, and former friend turned rival,Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.).

Rosemond was later found guilty on 13 accounts of drug trafficking by the jury.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 25th, 2012, 9:11 am

I'm a fan of both 2pac & BIG. The politics did make me not want to like BIG'S music, but I still liked it. Some of the points brought up make no sense. I don't think BIG set up Tupac, but I believe BIG knew about the set up. There's a lot of misunderstanding about what happened & who said what.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 26th, 2012, 12:41 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I'm a fan of both 2pac & BIG. The politics did make me not want to like BIG'S music, but I still liked it. Some of the points brought up make no sense. I don't think BIG set up Tupac, but I believe BIG knew about the set up. There's a lot of misunderstanding about what happened & who said what.
You can like who you want to like and be a fan of who you want, but people have to make sure they get the history right and not distort the situations of men who once lived ,nothing worse than having your legacy intertwined with your enemy. Pac felt very strongly about getting at Big.

People need to do their research and stop looking at some of the propaganda and distortions made by some of these docs, Pac said even if Big didn't have him set up , it was wrong for Big to sit there and do nothing.But the fact is Big did help to orchestrate it.He went to the studio to meet Big, Lil Shawn,and the whole entourage.

Henchmen was also a manager to a rapper named Lil Sean, he collaborated heavy with Big and was tight with Diddy at the time.

The only reason people don't want to let the facts be known is because it will bring more heat towards P diddy, but facts are facts.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8929
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by alexalonso » November 26th, 2012, 12:58 am

ViciousRidah wrote:http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jimmy-hench ... ignite.com

Jimmy Henchman admits in court to involvement in 1994 Tupac Shakur shooting

Details have surfaced regarding James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond admitting his involvement in the 1994 non-fatal shooting of fallen hip hop legend, Tupac Shakur.

The Village Voice reports that "his confession unfolded as he was trying to carve out a cooperation deal that might lead to a reduced sentence." Rosemond has offered the new information to investigators as a sidebar during a court case where he was later convicted of operating a multi-million dollar crack ring.

Rosemond apparently came clean after his former best friend, Dexter Isaac, claimed Rosemond hired him to rob Tupac outside the Quad studio: "In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac at the Quad Studio," Isaac said. "He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Reed. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery."

Rosemond, who already faces life in jail, won't be charged for his role in the attack on 'Pac, which was classified as a robbery by the NYPD. In fact, no one will ever be charged, as the statute of limitations on robbery in NYC is seven years.

The '94 shooting was the impetus for the well-publicized East Coast/West Coast beef which centred around Shakur, and former friend turned rival,Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.).

Rosemond was later found guilty on 13 accounts of drug trafficking by the jury.

wasnt the shooter in the Tupac 94 shooting Hatian Jack?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 26th, 2012, 10:31 am

I'm not going to bother getting into all this, but maybe B.I.G. did help. I don't think he came up with the idea, especially when 2pac said that BIG was trying to hint to him something & I heard it was Haitian Jack who did the shooting.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 28th, 2012, 3:01 am

alexalonso wrote:

wasnt the shooter in the Tupac 94 shooting Hatian Jack?
I am not going to actually say who is the shooter , but what is known are the people who were involved and who set up Pac.


Hatian Jack was the dude that raped the female and who Pac went to jail for in '94,Jacques Agnant was the dude who snitched on Pac as well.It was Hatian Jack and his entourage who had their way with the girl in Pacs hotel room, then after they coerced and forced the female to testify against Pac.
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I'm not going to bother getting into all this, but maybe B.I.G. did help. I don't think he came up with the idea, especially when 2pac said that BIG was trying to hint to him something & I heard it was Haitian Jack who did the shooting.
Biggie didn't hint anything to Pac,he and Diddy figured having Pac out the way of the business would be better and Pac was supposed to sign to Bad Boy.Biggie was also setting dudes up in Brooklyn as well.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 28th, 2012, 8:18 am

From what Tupac said in an interview, it sounds like BIG was trying to hint something. Tupac was mad, cuzz basically that made it seem like he knew n wasn't really telling him. If BIG wasn't hinting, then what was he doing, or why did Tupac say that?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 28th, 2012, 11:55 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:From what Tupac said in an interview, it sounds like BIG was trying to hint something. Tupac was mad, cuzz basically that made it seem like he knew n wasn't really telling him. If BIG wasn't hinting, then what was he doing, or why did Tupac say that?
Not sure what interview you are talking about.Which one is this can you make a reference or post to link to it?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 28th, 2012, 2:54 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:From what Tupac said in an interview, it sounds like BIG was trying to hint something. Tupac was mad, cuzz basically that made it seem like he knew n wasn't really telling him. If BIG wasn't hinting, then what was he doing, or why did Tupac say that?
Not sure what interview you are talking about.Which one is this can you make a reference or post to link to it?
Oh, but you seemed so sure about everything you talked about. That's funny & you won't speak on who shot Tupac, but you will speak on who you straight out say set him up even though they were never arrested or testified against for it. You act like you know about all this better than Tupac himself it almost seems like. Take your own advice & realize you can only know so much is fact & even tho you may have reason to believe somethings are fact, it still may just be an opinion. The interview was done at 106.1 kmel with Sway. I heard it was on a Makaveli interview cd & it may be his last interview or 1 of the last 1's he did.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 29th, 2012, 2:27 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:From what Tupac said in an interview, it sounds like BIG was trying to hint something. Tupac was mad, cuzz basically that made it seem like he knew n wasn't really telling him. If BIG wasn't hinting, then what was he doing, or why did Tupac say that?
Not sure what interview you are talking about.Which one is this can you make a reference or post to link to it?
Oh, but you seemed so sure about everything you talked about. That's funny & you won't speak on who shot Tupac, but you will speak on who you straight out say set him up even though they were never arrested or testified against for it. You act like you know about all this better than Tupac himself it almost seems like. Take your own advice & realize you can only know so much is fact & even tho you may have reason to believe somethings are fact, it still may just be an opinion. The interview was done at 106.1 kmel with Sway. I heard it was on a Makaveli interview cd & it may be his last interview or 1 of the last 1's he did.
Have you been in the streets, just because some one is not arrested for shooting some one or even testified against, doesn't mean the person shot or his homeboys doesn't know who did it.For one, maybe they don't want the Police to handle it , the person shot probably would want get back & handle it themselves.

Second many snake dudes out here would set their homeboy up and send somebody not known to their homeboy to do the dirty work. I don't know how you conclude just because you do not know the shooter doesn't mean you don't know who set you up. This is the same for PAC,if he had a rendevouz to meet Diddy,Lil Shawn and Big ,but he ended up shot up, he was most likely set up.

its funny how you say Biggie tried to hint some thing to him, you read too much propaganda, if any of your homeboys were to know something or even see you get robbed they would run after the perps after you were shot,I mean if they really are you homeboys,why doesn't Big or Diddy do this when he is shot in the studio.

The last interview with Sway is where Pac says many of this , no where in the interview did he say Biggie hinted to him he will be shot.

The fact is Pac tells you who is enemies is and he tells you who is enemies is, no where does he say he was cool with Big or anyone when he died.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 29th, 2012, 2:40 am

@MMRbkaRuDog

But to answer your question here's a confession of one of Jimmy Henchmen's shooters who did the dirty work.As I said Henchmen was manager to Lil Shawn and Bad Boy were hella cool at the time.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/1 ... 77697.html

Dexter Isaac Admits Tupac Shakur Robbery, Shooting Involvement

Dexter Isaac, a longtime associate of James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond, released a statement to AllHipHop.com confessing to being involved in the robbery and shooting of Tupac Shakur. "I want to apologize to his family [Tupac Shakur] and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman]," Isaac said from prison. "I am trying to clean it up to give [Tupac and Biggie's] mothers some closure."

Rosemond is a hip hop mogul and CEO of Czar Entertainment who manages The Game and Sean Kingston, among many others. In May, he turned himself in on drug charges, and named Isaac in a lengthy statement defending himself and professing his innocence.



The shooting took place two years before Tupac was fatally shot on September 7th, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada, by two unnamed assailants.

An excerpt from Isaac's statement, which can be read in full here:

"In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Synthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery."


Heres Pac last interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ13ih74o4A

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 29th, 2012, 4:31 pm

@ViciousRidah I meant it was funny, because you were so quick to give your opinion on who you think set up Tupac, but didn't want to answer Alonso's questions like it was a no no. Anybody should know you don't have to see someone get arrested to know they did a crime & I know you can hear about it in the street, but you're speaking on a big rumor I doubt you heard in the streets before it became big. Like I said, it sounded like Tupac said that BIG was trying to hint to him something in the interview with Sway. I'm not going to go through the trouble of trying to find the exact part of the interview. I only found part of it on YouTube & I have listened to my personal recording of the interview a lot of times.

Obviously BIG was in a tough spot, because he was in the middle of this. He didn't want to straight up tell on somebody else for Tupac & you may think he wasn't much of a friend to Tupac for that, but he was friendly enough to warn him about certain people. This doesn't mean BIG'S homeboys were Tupac's homeboys & they didn't see Tupac get shot. They saw him after Tupac got shot. Tupac created some of his own enemies, because look at how many people he attacked after that shooting & I don't understand why you are bringing up "no where does he say he was cool with Big or anyone when he died". What does that have to do with anything brought up?!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 29th, 2012, 5:34 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:@ViciousRidah I meant it was funny, because you were so quick to give your opinion on who you think set up Tupac, but didn't want to answer Alonso's questions like it was a no no. Anybody should know you don't have to see someone get arrested to know they did a crime & I know you can hear about it in the street, but you're speaking on a big rumor I doubt you heard in the streets before it became big. Like I said, it sounded like Tupac said that BIG was trying to hint to him something in the interview with Sway. I'm not going to go through the trouble of trying to find the exact part of the interview. I only found part of it on YouTube & I have listened to my personal recording of the interview a lot of times.

Obviously BIG was in a tough spot, because he was in the middle of this. He didn't want to straight up tell on somebody else for Tupac & you may think he wasn't much of a friend to Tupac for that, but he was friendly enough to warn him about certain people. This doesn't mean BIG'S homeboys were Tupac's homeboys & they didn't see Tupac get shot. They saw him after Tupac got shot. Tupac created some of his own enemies, because look at how many people he attacked after that shooting & I don't understand why you are bringing up "no where does he say he was cool with Big or anyone when he died". What does that have to do with anything brought up?!
Because you don't intertwine some ones past and work if they were not cool with each other in life ,having Pac and Big on record is some phony stuff,that's obvious,and that is my point,I mentioned that because that is biggest reason of all.

If you are making excuses for Big , than you are most not familiar with how stuff goes down in the street.You are taking up for Big like he is a b!tch and cannot make decisions as a man. He could of hollared at the dude and say, ay that's my homeboy, ease up, hell, he could even said if you touch him we got beef.

I actually have come across a few of these cats Pac was involved with NYC and who Biggie was involved with back in the days. So I know what kind of get down Biggie was on, its not like Im just blabbering on stuff I don't know.

Let me ask you how do you know who Big warned of anybody, and even if that is true , if some dude was about to attack your homeboy you would let that stuff take off?

Henchman,Hatian Jack,Diddy , Biggie,Stretch,and Pac were all cool at one point,Hatian Jack used to party with Pac in NYC, you obviously are speaking stuff you know nothing about.

http://mauricegarland.com/wp-content/up ... 489658.jpg

I told you they called Pac to the studio,even when he was shot they just stood there and didn't do anything.These are not rumors or hearsay.

If I got shot, yes I would get at the people involved, Pac was just calling out people at random.

No you really sure you heard Pac say that? I just posted the vid of his last interview its no where in there.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 29th, 2012, 7:57 pm

ViciousRidah wrote: Because you don't intertwine some ones past and work if they were not cool with each other in life ,having Pac and Big on record is some phony stuff,that's obvious,and that is my point,I mentioned that because that is biggest reason of all.

If you are making excuses for Big , than you are most not familiar with how stuff goes down in the street.You are taking up for Big like he is a b!tch and cannot make decisions as a man. He could of hollared at the dude and say, ay that's my homeboy, ease up, hell, he could even said if you touch him we got beef.

I actually have come across a few of these cats Pac was involved with NYC and who Biggie was involved with back in the days. So I know what kind of get down Biggie was on, its not like Im just blabbering on stuff I don't know.

Let me ask you how do you know who Big warned of anybody, and even if that is true , if some dude was about to attack your homeboy you would let that stuff take off?

Henchman,Hatian Jack,Diddy , Biggie,Stretch,and Pac were all cool at one point,Hatian Jack used to party with Pac in NYC, you obviously are speaking stuff you know nothing about.

http://mauricegarland.com/wp-content/up ... 489658.jpg

I told you they called Pac to the studio,even when he was shot they just stood there and didn't do anything.These are not rumors or hearsay.

If I got shot, yes I would get at the people involved, Pac was just calling out people at random.


No you really sure you heard Pac say that? I just posted the vid of his last interview its no where in there.

"Pac was not calling out names.at random"'is what I mean.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 30th, 2012, 5:23 pm

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY TUPAC N BIG DIDN'T WORK TOGETHER, BUT THEN YOU SAY THEY DID. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY I'M MIXING UP A PAST THEY NEVER HAD, BUT THEN YOU'RE SAYING THEY DID HAVE A PAST N I MUST NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WTF YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY OR SOME OF YOUR POINTS IN YOUR RESPONSES TO ME! I SAID WHAT IT SOUNDED LIKE TUPAC WAS SAYING IN AN INTERVIEW WITH SWAY. TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO TAKE IT, CUZZ I DON'T CARE!

I WAS JUST GIVING YOU AN OPINION ON HOW IT SOUNDED LIKE THE SHOOTING WASN'T MASTERMINDED BY BIG, BECAUSE OF WHAT TUPAC SAID! IT AIN'T ABOUT ME N I TOLD YOU WHERE I HEARD IT, SO PLEASE QUIT ASKING OR STATING OTHERWISE ABOUT IT! LIKE I SAID IT WAS AN INTERVIEW WITH SWAY N I IT IS THE LAST OR "ONE OF THE LAST INTERVIEWS" WITH TUPAC. THAT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MAKE IT THE LAST INTERVIEW WITH TUPAC N THE ONE YOU POSTED DID NOT HAVE SWAY ON IT! HOW COME TUPAC OR ANYBODY ELSE DIDN'T SAY BIG ACTUALLY WITNESSED IT IF THAT WAS THE CASE? MAYBE EVERYONE HE TALKED BAD ABOUT IN HIS SONGS SAID SOMETHING DISRESPECTFUL OR SOMETHING, BUT THAT WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 1st, 2012, 10:01 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY TUPAC N BIG DIDN'T WORK TOGETHER, BUT THEN YOU SAY THEY DID. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY I'M MIXING UP A PAST THEY NEVER HAD, BUT THEN YOU'RE SAYING THEY DID HAVE A PAST N I MUST NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WTF YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY OR SOME OF YOUR POINTS IN YOUR RESPONSES TO ME! I SAID WHAT IT SOUNDED LIKE TUPAC WAS SAYING IN AN INTERVIEW WITH SWAY. TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO TAKE IT, CUZZ I DON'T CARE!

I WAS JUST GIVING YOU AN OPINION ON HOW IT SOUNDED LIKE THE SHOOTING WASN'T MASTERMINDED BY BIG, BECAUSE OF WHAT TUPAC SAID! IT AIN'T ABOUT ME N I TOLD YOU WHERE I HEARD IT, SO PLEASE QUIT ASKING OR STATING OTHERWISE ABOUT IT! LIKE I SAID IT WAS AN INTERVIEW WITH SWAY N I IT IS THE LAST OR "ONE OF THE LAST INTERVIEWS" WITH TUPAC. THAT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MAKE IT THE LAST INTERVIEW WITH TUPAC N THE ONE YOU POSTED DID NOT HAVE SWAY ON IT! HOW COME TUPAC OR ANYBODY ELSE DIDN'T SAY BIG ACTUALLY WITNESSED IT IF THAT WAS THE CASE? MAYBE EVERYONE HE TALKED BAD ABOUT IN HIS SONGS SAID SOMETHING DISRESPECTFUL OR SOMETHING, BUT THAT WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE.
I'm saying that in the latter part of Pac's life he was not cool with Biggie nor did he choose to be associated with him.

Yes of course Biggie was cool with Pac at one point, as many enemies once were , but Late Pac wasn't on good terms with him .More over even though Pac mentored Big they are hardly any songs of him and Big on a track together, so it don't matter when producers come behind Pacs work and put his vocals on random tracks with his enemies
.
Let me explain this for the last time,Biggie was a b!Tch to not have Pacs back , he was cool with the Hencmen and Hatian Jack ,he could of told him to kick back,or matter fact ride for Pac since Pac hooked him up, if you had somebody say they were going to jack your homeboy because he came to the party with 100k chain, you would let them get at your homeboy or would you tell those dudes YOU KNOW TO WATCH IT.

The robbery could of been set up by King Tut,Hatian Jack, or Henchmen doesn't matter they were all involved,NO ONE SAID IT WAS MATERMINDED BY BIG.I already posted an article to answer your question of who shot the dude and who the trap was orchestrated by.
Doesn't matter if the interview was the last or not, I don't care, the point was to show you were Pac stood in last days.If you listened to the interview he tells you why he was getting at the Fugees, he didn't just spew fire out his mouth for nothing.And big and Puff were there .So you could listen to the hype all you want.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 1st, 2012, 12:21 pm

Wow, all this talk & this all you were saying. It looked liked you said BIG orchestrated the hit & I never asked who shot Tupac. You keep bringing up stuff to me that I wasn't even talking about. As far as hype, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just going by what I remember & what I remember is not everybody actually witnessed Tupac get shot, but some did see him after he got shot. I hope you understand that this wasn't just some building where everyone could see what happened.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 1st, 2012, 1:34 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Wow, all this talk & this all you were saying. It looked liked you said BIG orchestrated the hit & I never asked who shot Tupac. You keep bringing up stuff to me that I wasn't even talking about. As far as hype, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just going by what I remember & what I remember is not everybody actually witnessed Tupac get shot, but some did see him after he got shot. I hope you understand that this wasn't just some building where everyone could see what happened.
Dude what are you talking about, you are confusing yourself.

I said from the jump that Biggie set him up and he was involved.It was other people involved as well ,including Diddy,Lil Shawn,Andre Harrell,and Biggie thats why Pac was on they bumper.

Yes there was a shooter(s), but assailants and accessory to the crime ,meaning people who set it up, are just as guilty. Don't what you saying about who saw what, but they saw Pac on the floor when he got shot.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 1st, 2012, 1:38 pm

Meaning when Pac was shot, they just stood by, some even made jokes.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 1st, 2012, 3:19 pm

Alright, MMRubkaRuDog I was wrong about certain occurrences , yea Pac did say in an interview that Big was trying to say something,but Pac said he was holding back.And it was the same interview I posted.But trust me Biggie was involved in setting them up, because in the interview after Biggie ditched him and acted like he was through.

I browsed through some interviews and found out some interesting things, I didn't even know Henchmen was there that night either, Henchmen even admits he was close with Pac at one point and he knows P.diddy.So he was a mutual friend.

Pac interview.

Pac talks about 1994 shooting and how he took the gun charge for Biggie.He also talks how everyone saw him in the studio when he was shot that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oYHckd8FE

Henchmen talks about Pac being shot and rolling up weed at the same time.LMAOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkFHp0p-6s

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 1st, 2012, 10:05 pm

Damn that ain't even funny. Well I'm about done with this discussion. We were both confused about what we said.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 1st, 2012, 10:10 pm

That was kinda funny though. Haha, Tupac was a straight g. That interview you posted just now is the 1 I was talking about

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 3rd, 2012, 11:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:That was kinda funny though. Haha, Tupac was a straight g. That interview you posted just now is the 1 I was talking about
The interview I posted just now was the same one I posted some posts back,its just that its a different potion of it.

Yea there is a few stuff I am not filled in on, but I know for a fact Biggie was getting some homies in Brooklyn set up as well. So its not far fetched he set up Pac.

Diddy knew if was too obvious of his involvment in screwing him over and setting him up , he would of been cold case on the cali streets.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: People Liking Tupac and Biggie At The Same Time Is OffBr

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 3rd, 2012, 5:04 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:That was kinda funny though. Haha, Tupac was a straight g. That interview you posted just now is the 1 I was talking about
The interview I posted just now was the same one I posted some posts back,its just that its a different potion of it.

Yea there is a few stuff I am not filled in on, but I know for a fact Biggie was getting some homies in Brooklyn set up as well. So its not far fetched he set up Pac.

Diddy knew if was too obvious of his involvment in screwing him over and setting him up , he would of been cold case on the cali streets.
ALRIGHT I MIGHT CHECK THAT OUT LATER. I BARELY LISTENED TO IT & PROBABLY DIDN'T RECOGNIZE IT, CUZZ I ONLY HAVE SOME OF THE RECORDING.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”