STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
TurboGangmember
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: Gang City

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by TurboGangmember » October 11th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Boner big hustle don't play homey

VORONOV
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: MOSCOW

Re: also

Unread post by VORONOV » October 11th, 2011, 3:38 pm

B.R.O wrote:Why are iz l.a. bigger than Oakland, but Oakland has a bigger murder rate? Oakland iz California'$ wor$t city, mainly the Bay area
SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MURDER RATE, MURDER RATE IS A % YOU INSOLENT MORON

I SUPPOSE YOU DIDNT LEARN BASIC MATH IN SCHOOL

WEAK SOFT STUPID AMERICANS

flacman77
What city do you live in now?: Palo Alto

Unread post by flacman77 » October 11th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Ain't nobody figgin ta set trip.

flacman77
What city do you live in now?: Palo Alto

Re: also

Unread post by flacman77 » October 11th, 2011, 3:50 pm

VORONOV wrote:
B.R.O wrote:Why are iz l.a. bigger than Oakland, but Oakland has a bigger murder rate? Oakland iz California'$ wor$t city, mainly the Bay area
SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MURDER RATE, MURDER RATE IS A % YOU INSOLENT MORON

I SUPPOSE YOU DIDNT LEARN BASIC MATH IN SCHOOL

WEAK SOFT STUPID AMERICANS
u wouldn't say that to a nigga face, so don't say it here

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 11th, 2011, 8:38 pm

deftonero wrote:
MCD wrote:
deftonero wrote:It seems inevitable that Latino and Asian gangs will beef in San Jo. There is a grip of Asians in San Jo and live side by side with Northern and Southern gangs. The Asians will want to flex their muscle eventually.
Gangsters fighting ANYONE is inevitable. Blacks, Asians, Latinos, Europeans, wouldn't matter if any group wiped out all the others, they'd still find beef within their own race/state/city/hood/clique or whatever.
True and I understand what you're saying. But you can agree that usually the races do keep it to fighting amongst themselves. What I'm saying is that specifically in San Jo nobody really fucks with Northerners because they are the largest most dominant gang here. Asian gangs could be reaching a point to where they feel they can challenge the established order. The Latino and Asian populations are pretty equal in size here. I've heard first-hand stories where Northerners and Southerners in High School fought together against the Viets.
Norte/Sur allies, that's real hard to believe, are you it wasn't norte or sur plus a different hispanic gang, or latinos in general fighting viets? I mean how deep are asians in San Jo really?

I guess the main cause of asian and Norte beef would be if one decides to step on the other. You say asians don't usually mess with nortenos there yet, so I assume Nortenos would be the first ones to get brave, and I would bet some norteno would eventually start shit.

Or asians could clique up with another race with a smaller presence (the way i see it). Depends, street gangsters aren't exactly masters of diplomacy.

deftonero
What city do you live in now?: ESSJ

Unread post by deftonero » October 11th, 2011, 10:41 pm

MCD wrote:
deftonero wrote:
MCD wrote:
deftonero wrote:It seems inevitable that Latino and Asian gangs will beef in San Jo. There is a grip of Asians in San Jo and live side by side with Northern and Southern gangs. The Asians will want to flex their muscle eventually.
Gangsters fighting ANYONE is inevitable. Blacks, Asians, Latinos, Europeans, wouldn't matter if any group wiped out all the others, they'd still find beef within their own race/state/city/hood/clique or whatever.
True and I understand what you're saying. But you can agree that usually the races do keep it to fighting amongst themselves. What I'm saying is that specifically in San Jo nobody really fucks with Northerners because they are the largest most dominant gang here. Asian gangs could be reaching a point to where they feel they can challenge the established order. The Latino and Asian populations are pretty equal in size here. I've heard first-hand stories where Northerners and Southerners in High School fought together against the Viets.
Norte/Sur allies, that's real hard to believe, are you it wasn't norte or sur plus a different hispanic gang, or latinos in general fighting viets? I mean how deep are asians in San Jo really?

I guess the main cause of asian and Norte beef would be if one decides to step on the other. You say asians don't usually mess with nortenos there yet, so I assume Nortenos would be the first ones to get brave, and I would bet some norteno would eventually start shit.

Or asians could clique up with another race with a smaller presence (the way i see it). Depends, street gangsters aren't exactly masters of diplomacy.
Like I said it's a first hand story. More of like they both came to the aid of a mutual non-affiliated homie getting jumped by viets. But dont worry, they went back to hating each other afterwards. Lol.

If anything, I see something potentially happening sort of like the issues Nortenos have with Oriental Troop in Visalia. They are smaller in number but a big headache for Nortenos there. And Asians in San Jo are a pretty much equal if not more percentage wise of the population. And they're not all in the middle class areas, alot share the same hoods with Mexicans.

I'm just saying the potential for conflict is high. That's all.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 12th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Yeah well then if asians are the minority and got their backs against the wall, it becomes survival. But typically with gangs its numbers that matters, unless the other guys strong-arm them and prove they're not pushovers.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 18th, 2011, 1:37 pm

checked out some bay area news. apparently the body count in stockton the last months have been off the wall. warring in South and eastside stockton. anyone know who's against who?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 19th, 2011, 11:58 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:checked out some bay area news. apparently the body count in stockton the last months have been off the wall. warring in South and eastside stockton. anyone know who's against who?
yeah there's been murders every few days lately in stockton. I know one of the gangs is BSS (Branden St or somethin like that) from the eastside. I forgot who they're fightin from the southside, I think it's SSS. But anyways its Nortenos smokin each other every week. Since sur isn't makin much noise nowadays in stockton all that northern allies BS went out the window and the homies are back to shooting each other.

My primo's homeboy got killed the other day, he kicked it with BSS on the eastside. Some enes from the south side lit up his truck. Another guy in the passenger seat got hit too I dont know if he died, I know he was in ICU.

If it's SSS they're beefin with then BSS is punchin above their weight, but I think they'll call it quits once it gets too crazy.

There's been alot of f---ed up things happenin, I heard bout some ene who ran up in someone's house and shot all his fam that was inside cuz the guy got his homeboy a couple days earlier, at a gas station on the southside I think.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 20th, 2011, 12:01 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:checked out some bay area news. apparently the body count in stockton the last months have been off the wall. warring in South and eastside stockton. anyone know who's against who?
yeah there's been murders every few days lately in stockton. I know one of the gangs is BSS (Branden St or somethin like that) from the eastside. I forgot who they're fightin from the southside, I think it's SSS. But anyways its Nortenos smokin each other every week. Since sur isn't makin much noise nowadays in stockton all that northern allies BS went out the window and the homies are back to shooting each other.

My primo's homeboy got killed the other day, he kicked it with BSS on the eastside. Some enes from the south side lit up his truck. Another guy in the passenger seat got hit too I dont know if he died, I know he was in ICU.

If it's SSS they're beefin with then BSS is punchin above their weight, but I think they'll call it quits once it gets too crazy.

There's been alot of f---ed up things happenin, I heard bout some ene who ran up in someone's house and shot all his fam that was inside cuz the guy got his homeboy a couple days earlier, at a gas station on the southside I think.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 20th, 2011, 7:56 am

damn that's hard. in house mess is always bloodier

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 7th, 2011, 3:09 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:damn that's hard. in house mess is always bloodier
yeah stockton don't like being outside the top 10 worst cities. They're getting close this year, I think the body count is 50 right now, the only city in Cali that's statistically worse is Oakland. Alot of murders just aren't being solved

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 7th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Apparently homies are taking it back to varrio beef. I wonder how the Call-shooters in Stockton are taking this Norteño beef, it can't be good for business. it's kinda unique for Enes to be killing each other these days since the Northern alliance is basically on intact on the streets with seemingly few issues.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 7th, 2011, 10:30 pm

~J~ wrote:Apparently homies are taking it back to varrio beef. I wonder how the Call-shooters in Stockton are taking this Norteño beef, it can't be good for business. it's kinda unique for Enes to be killing each other these days since the Northern alliance is basically on intact on the streets with seemingly few issues.
I'm not sure how carnales view it at the moment. I did talk to a guy in my extended fam who was NF back in the 70s-80s and he told me how he thought it's senseless how nortenos always go back to fuckin around with each other. He's like alot of the veteranos, doesn't like the new generation of homeboys and he's an old school cholo so he hates how youngsters have assimilated into black culture. Tried askin him about the pen and politics between the races but he doesn't didn't want to talk about it n i figured I shouldn't push him, hes one of the few guys that legitimately scares me.

But mostly it's about which side is harder in Stockton. South and East have been the most banged out for years, but the Northside has some active spots as well and more asian gangs like cambodians, hmongs and viets or whatever.

Then you got "south east" side tryin to make a name for themselves. It's stupid, people just lookin for a reason to kill each other, that city is lost if you ask me. Some of the highest foreclosure rates in the nation and 19% unemployment plus police cuts. My primo on the east side told me for a while they weren't even lighting the streets at night anymore and cops terminated any patrols in the area.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » November 9th, 2011, 6:12 pm

I think its the older northerners getting out from the 80's and 90's putting the pressure on these younger fools to take out the trash. Theres a lot of d.o's that still kick it and bang or fools that don't even bang but they slanging and not paying taxes. Then you got these younger fools that don't like to be told what to do...and shit back fires. But not all the murders were not all northerner on northerner...that is what mostly sticks out, since its rare to see it.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 9th, 2011, 9:24 pm

unknown209okcis wrote:I think its the older northerners getting out from the 80's and 90's putting the pressure on these younger fools to take out the trash. Theres a lot of d.o's that still kick it and bang or fools that don't even bang but they slanging and not paying taxes. Then you got these younger fools that don't like to be told what to do...and shit back fires. But not all the murders were not all northerner on northerner...that is what mostly sticks out, since its rare to see it.
Yeah there's probably multiple factors. I just figured the veteranos would still have contact with the street soldiers because of how hispanic gangs are structured to continue operating from prison. Just think of all the sting operations done against NF and Nortenos in the last 5-7 years, most gangs lose their entire foundation and anarchy follows once the heads get put behind bars. With NF and eMe they obviously still have authority and power in prision.

I don't know what percentage of norte varrios are represented in the NF, but in my mind more representation would help to keep control of all the sets because of the whole notion of youngsters having trouble giving their full respect or loyalty to some old vato doin life that they never met. I know most stay in line regardless, but it would lead to less chaos.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 11th, 2011, 2:55 pm

well according to the stockton PD report they did a house cleaning on the stockton nortenos a couple years. on top of it the guy in charge of stockton was an informant for the FEDS. there's been a lot of raids all over the valley on northerners lol i'm guessing you got a vacuum of leadership right now. i guess they're fighting to be HNIC or lost all sense of control??

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 12th, 2011, 1:57 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:well according to the stockton PD report they did a house cleaning on the stockton nortenos a couple years. on top of it the guy in charge of stockton was an informant for the FEDS. there's been a lot of raids all over the valley on northerners lol i'm guessing you got a vacuum of leadership right now. i guess they're fighting to be HNIC or lost all sense of control??
It's just like the gang units describe it though, cut off one head and two new ones pop up. All the raids definitely hurt these gangs but they'll always have people ready to step up. Since Stockton's in a strategic area of highways, gangs will always have interests there.

And it's not like it's helping Stockton's crime rate, I think they're on pace to break the '05 homicide record. They might jump Oakland again for murder rate, I'm not sure. If anything I think raids on the Northerners help the laotian and cambodian gangs, then SPD will have a new set of problems.

As far as who's runnin shit right now for Nortenos, I don't got any info on it yet.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 9th, 2011, 3:15 am

god damn. stockon still at it. it might overtake oakland this. year.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 11th, 2011, 10:45 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:god damn. stockon still at it. it might overtake oakland this. year.
I think so too. It really slowed in the last month but they just had murder #57 which is an all-time record. I think it was 05 when stockton passed oakland with 50 murders, and I'm pretty sure the city population hasn't increased much because of the foreclosure and unemployment rates. Unemployment is around 19% which isn't far behind places like Detroit

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 13th, 2011, 1:58 pm

well you know all of central valley is off the hook right now. crazy shit man.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 5th, 2012, 11:06 pm

So Stockton's 2011 homicide count was about 58 or 59, which set a new record but still comes to a lower murder rate than the 56 murders in '92 since the population grew 25%.

And its still alot of SE, southside and east side blastin each other, and the main players are nortenos, but the asians got credit for a few in the last couple months.

The first homicide of 2012 was on the 4th and there's another kid lying up in ICU on life support but they're bout to pull the plug i hear.

I gotta admit I worry about fam in stockton.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 10th, 2012, 4:17 pm

hey...4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th street are are all different cliques under southside stockon or all different norte gang?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 16th, 2012, 7:19 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hey...4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th street are are all different cliques under southside stockon or all different norte gang?
SSS is a norteno gang, and yeah most of those are norteno cliques, I think 6th st refers to themselves as such, or at least they did back in the 80's-90's, but far as I know its mostly SSS. My fam's been on 9th st since the 50's and it's active over there. You'll see them guys posted 30 deep at harrell park sometimes. I know theres a few asian and filipino families in the area but no asian gangs.

I think VST is in the area still as well, or they probably been pushed back since norte is blastin at each other again. Even the papers say its between two rival "families" or noteno gangs, and they usually don't indulge any details beyond "gang-related shooting"

Believe it or not White Fence used to be there as well back in theday, at least thats why my tio told me. But the whole city was unified norte back then, really nothin but mexicans (aside from whites of course) and they got snuffed out real quick.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 19th, 2012, 2:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-rQTV8uSU

here's a stockton surenos rap video

i like how they're just in the back yard lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 29th, 2012, 9:16 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-rQTV8uSU

here's a stockton surenos rap video

i like how they're just in the back yard lol
Yeah I've seen L-Boy but he's from LA far as I know he just doin a shout-out to Stockton. But I saw a video of him chillin at some house in Salinas or Decoto.

But Stockton surenos are small as hell, until you're all alone and they know you don't got backup, then they crawl out of every crack in the street.

Why do you think norte is blastin each other, they're bored, lol.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 31st, 2012, 2:32 pm

oh i doubt it's decoto man. believe me, hayward, union city, fremont and newark is DEEP with the reds. supposedly fremont had a sureno gang. but i don't think anyone's seen them. my homeboy in fremont told me alot of oakland nortes moving into that area too. at the same time i can't tell if he's really in stockton. they in the backyard the whole video. you could have 10 guys dress in red and say they're in compton or pomona and claim norte. i seen some of the centro side rapper videos and shit. they be weird. they from ventura, santa maria, oxnard and all that and they claiming upstate???? really??? 805 is norCAL??? wth it's like they're shooting videos in south but claiming they're in the north???

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 3rd, 2012, 10:43 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:oh i doubt it's decoto man. believe me, hayward, union city, fremont and newark is DEEP with the reds. supposedly fremont had a sureno gang. but i don't think anyone's seen them. my homeboy in fremont told me alot of oakland nortes moving into that area too. at the same time i can't tell if he's really in stockton. they in the backyard the whole video. you could have 10 guys dress in red and say they're in compton or pomona and claim norte. i seen some of the centro side rapper videos and shit. they be weird. they from ventura, santa maria, oxnard and all that and they claiming upstate???? really??? 805 is norCAL??? wth it's like they're shooting videos in south but claiming they're in the north???
Yeah, I haven't seen anything like that & I came across some l-boy too. I know he shot a video in Madera too. Central Fremont has been infested, but I don't know how big of a problem it is. They definitely have been seen tho. I want to see that centro side stuff you're talking about.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 3rd, 2012, 11:26 am

I found a video of him saying he was in Monterey:

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 3rd, 2012, 12:04 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:oh i doubt it's decoto man. believe me, hayward, union city, fremont and newark is DEEP with the reds. supposedly fremont had a sureno gang. but i don't think anyone's seen them. my homeboy in fremont told me alot of oakland nortes moving into that area too. at the same time i can't tell if he's really in stockton. they in the backyard the whole video. you could have 10 guys dress in red and say they're in compton or pomona and claim norte. i seen some of the centro side rapper videos and shit. they be weird. they from ventura, santa maria, oxnard and all that and they claiming upstate???? really??? 805 is norCAL??? wth it's like they're shooting videos in south but claiming they're in the north???
I don't know about all them centro side fools, but I think 1 is from vst & claiming to be in Visalia.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 3rd, 2012, 12:07 pm

Any way, this is upstate California:
It's pretty lame they want to use upstate, just so don't don't use north to make them feel better.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 10th, 2012, 9:57 am

well if they wanna bang upstate it wouldn't be hard. there's barely anyone living in these parts lol