Ronnell Jones, wanted for killing of Strip Boyz gang leader

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Ronnell Jones, wanted for killing of Strip Boyz gang leader

Unread post by alexalonso » March 31st, 2012, 3:24 am

I was watching one of my favorite shows, America's Most Wanted and saw this story on how a cat from Yonkers, who did not have a violent record, shot a bunch of people in a botched robbery including his sister's best friend who survived. Two people were killed, asheem "'Killa Kash" Little who was in a wheel chair from a previous shooting, and Carlton McLeod who cops say was the leader of the Strip Boyz gang in Yonkers.

-------------------
Police Still Searching For The "Cross-Dressing Killer"

Yonkers police are getting mighty frustrated that they have yet to be able to capture Ronnell Jones, aka the "cross-dressing killer," who they believe has been hiding in not-quite-plain sight for months now. "I would certainly classify him as a cold-blooded killer. And yes, in my 30-plus-year career in law enforcement I have not encountered somebody hiding from law enforcement for a vicious murder wearing women's clothing," Yonkers Police Commissioner Ed Hartnett told Fox.

During a botched burglary in summer 2010, Jones and two accomplices allegedly shot and killed two people: wheelchair-bound Kasheem Little, aka 'Killa Kash,' and "the leader of the Strip Boyz gang," and Carlton McLeod. They also injured four others, including a 5-year-old boy who was shot in the arm, and a 17-year-old girl shot in the chest while begging for her life. The two accomplices were both caught and charged with murder, attempted murder, robbery, burglary and weapon possession, but Jones was able to slip away, thanks to his predilection for cross-dressing.

But Hartnett doesn't want people losing sight of the severity of his alleged crimes just because he dresses in wigs and women's clothing: "We believe he is a vicious criminal. And we are asking the public to help us capture him." Police believe he may be back in Yonkers hiding out amongst friends or girlfriends, but have yet to locate him. But Hartnett vows to apprehend him eventually: "We don't care if he's wearing high heels and skirt, we're going to get him."
Attachments
51911jones.jpg
Ronnell Jones, the "cross-dressing killer."
51911jones.jpg (41.02 KiB) Viewed 1929 times