UK/US white gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 25th, 2008, 12:24 pm

what you saying that i have been busted??!!! i thinks it you that has been busted for being a shit miner. i don't claim to rep pen1 unlike you who falsely claims gang affiliations.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 29th, 2008, 3:58 am

london_ferg wrote:what you saying that i have been busted??!!! i thinks it you that has been busted for being a shit miner. i don't claim to rep pen1 unlike you who falsely claims gang affiliations.
SHUT THE FUCK UP LONDON BOY, YOU COULDNT REP SHIT CAUSE AINT NO GANG IN LONDON TO REP !! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT YEAH YALL REAL GOOD IN IMITATIN AND REPPIN CRIPS BLOODS FOLKS WHEN AINT NO AMERICAN G GOIN THERE TO START SHIT, LAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 29th, 2008, 11:59 am

Tee9 wrote:
london_ferg wrote:what you saying that i have been busted??!!! i thinks it you that has been busted for being a shit miner. i don't claim to rep pen1 unlike you who falsely claims gang affiliations.
SHUT THE fu-- UP LONDON BOY, YOU COULDNT REP SHIT CAUSE AINT NO GANG IN LONDON TO REP !! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT YEAH YALL REAL GOOD IN IMITATIN AND REPPIN CRIPS BLOODS FOLKS WHEN AINT NO AMERICAN G GOIN THERE TO START SHIT, LAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!
there are plenty of gangs in london and none of the real ones call themselves crips bloods or whatever. so shut it kid. you want to come chuck it?? come one mate i dare you to step to people here because your foolish yankeedoodle wigger cock loving arse will get fucking killed end of. so come on get decapitated by a paki gang, get your head kicked to a pulp by football thugs or blood and honour and how about getting your head blown off by the lovely people in mz in south london. there are moronic children everywhere who look up to these american gangs for no good reason because there are massive gangs/crews here already. the kids who don't live in the hood rep these crip ms13 copycat gangs. goodnight and fuck off you clown.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 31st, 2008, 4:32 am

FOOTBALL THUGS , PAKI GANG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

l3awjawz
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glasgow

Re:

Unread post by l3awjawz » May 1st, 2012, 5:28 pm

Anonymous20 wrote:ou obviously no nothing of england you said theres no place you couldnt walk through, maybe not in bonny scotland but try walking through mosside <manchester> at night or toxteth liverpool and most of inner city london you wouldnt get 100 yards without getting taxed and or seriously hurt or worse. Im not getting at you but if you dont know what your talking about dont post. Stick to talking about scotland mate cause your out of touch with england.
LOL there are plenty of places in and around Glasgow like that too. I agree with you about Toxteth. Plenty of psychos round there.

I've heard of the Simon City Royals but know nothing about them. Are there many white gangbangers in the Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords?

CrocC
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Sheffield

Re: UK/US white gangs

Unread post by CrocC » August 15th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Ain't no real PEN1 in UK only white gangs they got here r some young un's in the pj's estatses however y'all wanna say it most they got is 10 20 n they ain't valling themselves nothing yeah there some white racist devils but they go as political groups,in from US n US is more racist than UK will ever be i see more white boys kicking wi brothers than any state n as for rips n slobks yeaa some flase claiming but it ain't copying its ignorance,i ain't baging no mo but i stil flag blue m sag n claim is i can but i tell these young uns here do yo own thang

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » August 17th, 2014, 1:20 pm

CrocC wrote:Ain't no real PEN1 in UK only white gangs they got here r some young un's in the pj's estatses however y'all wanna say it most they got is 10 20 n they ain't valling themselves nothing yeah there some white racist devils but they go as political groups,in from US n US is more racist than UK will ever be i see more white boys kicking wi brothers than any state n as for rips n slobks yeaa some flase claiming but it ain't copying its ignorance,i ain't baging no mo but i stil flag blue m sag n claim is i can but i tell these young uns here do yo own thang
you from cali mate, ended up in the uk? what dyou make of it...when i see young london/bristol/manny/leicester heads chatting crip this blood that and piru the other, it properly makes me cringe...still, i dont think its really caught on, englands its own thing with links to the caribbean/nigeria/pakistan/india rather than any sort of copy cat thing...

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 17th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Well as previously when i have posted it wasn't correct,but finally its good to have a intelligent reply and question,ill write normal as it seems to offend

well my wife is English so we decided it would be better if we moved to the UK as she struggled in the US without her family as women do,i found the UK lifestyle hard to get used to the food accent and music.

But over time i have come to find the English people very straight up no BS or posing my wife's bro is with the TDM out of North London as i am much older at first i could not understand what they were repping or saying and it used to piss me off them sayin blood all the time as well u know it ain't something i was used to,but i realised they straight up brothers been born with the same poverty and issues as me n my homeboys did in cali n i realised we ain't that much alike,as for the reppin RIP n Slobk like said in my opinion it ain't copyin its ignorance,some of these young uns i have spoke to don't even know that's Crips came from US they just don't know they 11 12 yr old and follow the olders

but the older UK heads think its a joke they think flagging a colour is a joke its all about money to them and the esate my brother in laws homeboy is 15 and ain't ever been in London city center or to a park or zoo n he lives 5 miles away he been off the estate 2 times jail n hospital,it ain't easy

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 18th, 2014, 6:42 pm

@CrocC, this is what I am talking about! You said you wouldn't type a certain way and then you type something like "slobk"! WTF is that even supposed to mean?! If you want to say slob, then why would you need to find it necessary to type out slobk? Wouldn't that look like you're typing "slob killer"? I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to type like that, especially if they're claiming to be a much older person moving away from banging with a spouse years ago!

You type like a out of state net banger. Not just out of state, but like a complete foreigner. Now I can understand being away from home for awhile can have an effect on you, but you don't seem to live up to whom you're saying you are. You can't be anything more than a 90's baby and if you are, than you should be ashamed of yourself. Much older people generally don't carry themselves the way you do. This isn't just about me, but about this site and how this site wants us to carry ourselves.

There is a reason you're one of the few people who type words like "slob", or "slobk". You're actually not supposed to chat the way you do, when you use words like that. I may even be lightweight out of line for how I have spoken to you before, but I would rather tell you how it is and not go tell on you. Now I may get back to you somewhere else you have gotten to me on here, but this is the main thing I wanted to reach out to you about.

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 19th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Ive got back at you in another thread.

I ain't gonna get in to a net war with you,i shouldn't have in the first place,i was put on my set in the 90's,but i ain't saying no more about myself personally in a thread you wanna no more bout me hit me up

the thing that pissed off was,it don't matter,hurt or affect you if i write slobk it don't affect your life,yoou could have looked past that and just commented on what i actually stated

but it is what it is

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 20th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Simon city Royals how can you guys say your the biggest gang in the south when you have black members in your gang that's not a White gang?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 20th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Croc C... how do you know there are not PEN1 in another country unless you been there? I don't know who you claim to be with and really it does not matter...but my homeboy has

logical point if your going to disrespect another group or gang come out with it...Netbanging are for gang wannabes Actions proves who someone is words just show who one would like to be...MMRbKaRudog is a homeboy of mine but as a outside neutral view,disrespecting one another on this site will not get you anywhere there are White,Black, Mexican,and other race gang members on this site and I am a White Gang member and not into disrespect any other race group or member on this site because it's senseless and stupidity because nobody on here is going to handle up because we are on a social network nobody knows anyone,and your identity that's the reason for entangling faceless wannabe gangsters putting work from the tips of there fingers. I have a personal hater on here but talk is cheap and that's the easy part of any confrontational situation. But cooler heads always prevail so without disrespecting either one of you...we should be able to have input white black Mexican or any other race without disrespecting one's group gang or race...

Far as you Silencio I would physically like to see you kick one of my Comrades asses personally..Like I said another tuff guy behind a keyboard another keyboard warrior you can talk a gang of shit on here

but in Reality only Cowards talk and then run when it's time to handle up remember in real life indirect talk will get you directly fucked up, So know disrespect but the PEN1 are apart of us I am not a SkinHead or PEN1 skin but there affiliated. With us so I would ask you Silensico,out of respect to refrain from that disrespectful tone if you have something negative to say find one in person and confront him like a real man would due...peace out Bumperjack...

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 21st, 2014, 2:14 pm

Which race im my post did i disrespect?

i can comment on it i live in the UK and was born in the U.S.

your replies don't make no sense they are all over the place.....must be the meth talking

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 21st, 2014, 5:41 pm

Woods are dumb and slobs are bloods that's disrespectful..., :cry:

CrocC

Unread post by CrocC » August 21st, 2014, 11:22 pm

Ill give you the woods although it was on a different topic but as for the slobs,yeah it is disrespectful and im ok with that

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 22nd, 2014, 7:59 am

Ok cop dueces your safe...Im not going to debate nor argue on this gang forum just no there are some of us active groups here and overseas so tread lightly... :roll: 8) :evil: :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 22nd, 2014, 11:12 am

@CROC C, THATS LIKE ME CALLING YOU A CRAB "CRIPS" COWARDS RUN IN PACKS... THATS HOW US WOODS LOOK AT CRIPS...IN CALI AND IM IN FROM CALI AND STILL IN CALI I DIDNT RUN OF TO ANOTHER COUNTRY...YOU SEEM OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TIME IT IS... GIVE ME THAT RESPECT ON HERE AND ILL GIVE YOU YOUR...PEACEOUT BUMPERJACK...

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by karim » August 26th, 2014, 7:29 am

NW10 wrote:
Noog wrote: Those scallys man, they are something! Those kids can talk it up and back it up!
True. I think they find gangs like this hard to understand in the USA, the mentality over there from what i hear on this board is that, White gangs aint shit and aint puttin out over there, they always seem to be seen as unheard of/or pussies. But white gangs in England and definatley Liverpool are not to be messed with.

Thats another thing i see on this bored alot "blacks are the hardest race thats why they in gangs aint no fuckin white gangs" That maybe true in some places but being in a gang is nothing to do with race or colour
Really, REALLY true !
Hey CrocC ! Whatchu think ??? If your still around mate...

ManorLad
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: worksop

Unread post by ManorLad » August 28th, 2014, 7:16 am

Yeah there's some skin heads in England they got the EDL n Blood n Honour the EDL did a protest in my city a few months ago in not to good with computers or id do a link thing what you lads do

my dad was a original skinhead in the 60's doc martin boots ben Sherman shirt with the red braces n that followed up with a smart as fuck Harrington jacket

i think lads in America take it way more serious than England but i don't know much really i just look after myself n mates n try n get money to live i haven't got time to worry about anyone else

Slysta
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: london

Unread post by Slysta » November 7th, 2014, 9:18 pm

In inner London you will find proper white gangs in Islington and parts of Camden, most or if not all the major smash and grab raids on the mopeds in the posh shops in London are committed by white Islington gang memembers. They use to fight each other but now its about making money.

TheKillingJoke
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Amsterdam

Unread post by TheKillingJoke » November 14th, 2014, 2:17 pm

Speaking of the Uk, there are a ton of white area-based street gangs in Liverpool and Glasgow. Most of their crimes seem to be petty however. Don't really know anything on white youth gangs in London.

Proper White British organized crime however exists a lot.
In London most of the more secluded white working class communities had and still have their local crime families that are in a way the homegrown version of the mafia. They often have powerful international and local law enforcement contacts. Some of the more recent examples are:

The Adams of Islington, North London. They are like a lot of white people in that particular community in fact of Irish heritage, but the London Irish community goes a long way back and I guess they would describe themselves as Londoners first and foremost.
The Hunts of Canning Town, East London.
The Arifs of Bermondsey, South London. Like the Adams, they are not really ethnically "English" as the Arifs are of Turkish Cypriot descent. But aside from that they are as cockney as jellied eels. They operated similar to other traditional London crime families, like the Adams they would describe themselves as Londoners first and foremost and aside from the Arif brothers and nephews themselves most members in their criminal organization were white working class South London locals.

Now I do not know too which extent the above mentioned families are still active. They have received a lot of heat from law enforcement and/or have gone legit. East London in particular also has a minority of white natives living there nowadays, as most current East Londoners are from African, Caribbean and South Asian backgrounds. Only Canning Town, Dagenham & Barking still have a decent amount of native whites living there. Law enforcement have also shifted their attention to foreign criminal organizations like the Turkish & Kurdish heroin gangs, Albanian gangs, Chinese Triads, Vietnamese growers, Indian & Pakistani gangs, as well as to black street gangs mostly from Afro-Caribbean/Jamaican, Nigerian and Somali backgrounds. London is a large cultural melting pot, but there's no doubt that the local white crime families are still around. They only don't operate as openly as they used to do.

Liverpool and Glasgow also have ,outside of the local white street gangs, lots and lots of homegrown organized crime. Glasgow, like London, has always had its traditional "mafia"-like families. The most notorious recent example is the Daniel family. But from what I've heard, although they still have pretty major influence, their power has somewhat faded and it's the families and family-linked mobs from the southside of the city that are the new up-and-comers.
Liverpool, same story, a lot of white (and some mixed-race- especially true for Toxteth), often family-based gangs involved in international organized crime. Mainly the drug and weapon trade.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by dinky » December 7th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Anonymous20 wrote:
miester wrote:first of all im from scotland thats at the top of the uk but not england!
theyre arent really much gang activity in the uk atall. you have parts of the island that are rough but not anything that you would be scared to walk through or anything.
although glasgow which is in scotland was named the murder capital of eastern europe. which is pretty bad considering whats in eastern europe.
it has twice to three times the amount of murders than liverpool or london.
im not boasting about this but just letiing you's no wat happens here.
Glasgow and the rest of the uk is western europe in fact the only thing west of the uk is the atlantic ocean. You obviously no nothing of england you said theres no place you couldnt walk through, maybe not in bonny scotland but try walking through mosside <manchester> at night or toxteth liverpool and most of inner city london you wouldnt get 100 yards without getting taxed and or seriously hurt or worse. Im not getting at you but if you dont know what your talking about dont post. Stick to talking about scotland mate cause your out of touch with england.
Hahaha this clueless post made me laugh, i live in England and none of the places mentioned have ever, nor ever will, be as rough as Glasgow. In fact London is in fact one of the safest big cities in the world.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/VIOLENT+S ... 0110598315

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 9th, 2014, 1:42 pm

bumperjack wrote:Simon city Royals how can you guys say your the biggest gang in the south when you have black members in your gang that's not a White gang?
SCR's are the biggest white majority street gang in the US. Happy now?