Main difference between US and Europe

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Main difference between US and Europe

Unread post by HungryWolf » July 21st, 2011, 12:50 am

After reading all this threads and all the repeating posts I got to write a few lines to all the users from the US and Europe:

U know what the prob is with the ppl in this forum? Most of them users r wannabes. If a thread is started with something like "Crips/Blood/MS/18th is coming to my place (and I am gonna be the fucking boss of it)" u should delete it right on the spot. It ruins the whole discussion.
In fact there is crime in Europe and there might be some things that appear like a street gang. But u should keep one thing in mind: This is Europe, not the US. Things are running different here. We do have a crime culture in Europe but it is different from the US culture. Ain't no Crips or Bloods coming around in Germany, France, England or Holland or Spain or elsewhere. Neither are Surenos, Nortenos, MS or 18th Street Gang. They will all stay on their side of the world. U know why? Because it needs men to be like the rolemodels u admire. And no real man will ever act like a copycat gangster pretending to be a badass. Real men will slap ur face for even talking about the idea of founding any of those gangs here in Europe. And u know why that is? Because crime is already here. Just shut down ur computer and get out on the street. We have bikers, we have immigrant street gangs, we have hooligans, we have a whole network of criminals working together.
The prob is that this site is US-based and most of the European users r attracted to the fame of US gangs. They wanna show off without even knowing what to show off. And that is one of the main differences. Crime goes down silently here in Europe, very confidentially. We don't show off. This a whole different culture.
If you r American: Believe me, we will never ever have US gangs in Europe. Our shit is homegrown and it is different here.
If u r European: Get down to ur roots. Stop bragging about Europe. Keep ur mouth shut and one thing in mind: This site is called "streetgangs.com", not "crimeland.de"

"Peace out" to the few real ppl here!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Main difference between US and Europe

Unread post by bgcasper » February 21st, 2012, 5:34 am

lol i wonder how you can talk about europe as an ensemble its dumm ...yes in france we have an american street gang culture comin from the 50's we had black panters and gangs that came out of them and we was wearing chuccs bandana bomber jacket in the 80's and we were activelly bangin on the street to the point it became a major problem in the 90's for the police they had to put de french fbi on our ass to crack us down yet its still not done ...still to that day my hood started in 1980's and is still active we new generation doin what we did pure street project organisation but i agree we have ourt own culture we have our own slang and way to make endz but also in the us thing aint the same from one state to another .concerning gang like crips yes we have that type of gangs in france and from a long ass time but i agree only lodon and paris would have real street blacc gangs ..the rest of europe doent even have enuf blacks to win a ball game vs fr and uk who are lik us in term of blackpopulation in the guettos your country germani is very different so please speak on your country not europe cause you dont know shit about paris housing project and i ont blame you for that just let people that know talk about were they from just talk about your deutchand

Irkus
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Bilbao

Unread post by Irkus » March 11th, 2012, 1:36 pm

You forget london or Paris?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » March 11th, 2012, 4:16 pm

Then answer me why does UK have crip and blood gangs? you are speaking of things you dont know about, yes of course they cant do it wescoast way, because the street politics are different over here. But then the crew just change to do it the EU style but still rep at LA based gangs, where most gangs just mix the two things.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... Crips.html

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 4th, 2012, 7:45 am

iboy wrote:Then answer me why does UK have crip and blood gangs? you are speaking of things you dont know about, yes of course they cant do it wescoast way, because the street politics are different over here. But then the crew just change to do it the EU style but still rep at LA based gangs, where most gangs just mix the two things.

Man, that's newspaper shit. Do you know about it from ur own experience? How could u, u r from Denmark... Then, if it was for real, do they have any ties to LA? I don't no either, but I guess they don't.

@bgcasper: I agree with u, but u got me wrong in one point. I was talking about guys who claim that they founded one of those US-Gangs in Europe. Like all the stories of 18th or MS13 being in Europe. Or did I get u wrong and ur clik did call itself the Paris Bloods/Crips whatsoever? Man, I've been to a lot of places all around the world. And I've also been to the US and saw some of those places ppl talk about. Paris and London might indeed differ from rest of Europe but then it isn't the US either. U can't compare that to Europe, especially California (where most of the US gangs origin from) is nothing to be compared with.

It is still my point exactly. We don't have US-based gangs in Europe. Period.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 4th, 2012, 12:17 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
iboy wrote:Then answer me why does UK have crip and blood gangs? you are speaking of things you dont know about, yes of course they cant do it wescoast way, because the street politics are different over here. But then the crew just change to do it the EU style but still rep at LA based gangs, where most gangs just mix the two things.

Man, that's newspaper shit. Do you know about it from ur own experience? How could u, u r from Denmark... Then, if it was for real, do they have any ties to LA? I don't no either, but I guess they don't.

@bgcasper: I agree with u, but u got me wrong in one point. I was talking about guys who claim that they founded one of those US-Gangs in Europe. Like all the stories of 18th or MS13 being in Europe. Or did I get u wrong and ur clik did call itself the Paris Bloods/Crips whatsoever? Man, I've been to a lot of places all around the world. And I've also been to the US and saw some of those places ppl talk about. Paris and London might indeed differ from rest of Europe but then it isn't the US either. U can't compare that to Europe, especially California (where most of the US gangs origin from) is nothing to be compared with.

It is still my point exactly. We don't have US-based gangs in Europe. Period.
IT DOESNT MATTER IF IM FROM DENMARK, YOU ARE FROM GERMANY ITS THE SAME YOU AINT FROM UK EITHER. I GOT A COUSIN IN LONDON HE DONT BANG OR NONE THOUGH BUT HE SAID THAT THE CRIPS AND BLOODS OVER THERE IS KILLING EACHOTHER. BUT YEAH I DONT THINK THEY GOT WESTCOAST CONNECTIONS EITHER BUT WHO KNOWS ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE THOUGH. THE CRIP AND BLOOD, MS13,18ST THING IS EVERYWHERE THERE IS SO FUCKING MANY YOUTH IN EUROPE THAT STARTS CLAIMING IT AND THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE POLITICS ONLY THE THINGS FROM MUSIC VIDEOS AND TV. BUT IF ANY OF THEM HAVE WESTCOAST CONNECTION THEN I RESPECT IT BUT ELSE THEY ARE FAKE THOUGH.

AND LIKE I SAY IT AINT IMPOSSIBLE TO REP A US GANG IN EUROPE THEY JUST MIX THE STYLE SO THEY CAN SURVIVE IN EUROPE

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 4th, 2012, 10:44 pm

This is exactly what I said in my first post. European kids want to be US-Gangs so bad.

Look at this:
http://www.express.de/panorama/ku-klux- ... 43210.html

Or that:
http://www.aryan-brotherhood.de/home.html

Oh man, it's gonna get bad, we are having the Klan AND the AB in Germany! Whoooooooo!

Na, serious. This is (for now) all copycat-crap. I am not taking this serious. U can choose a name and act like something, but u can't be something that u aren't. Keep that in mind.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 5th, 2012, 6:04 am

I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE THINGS YOU SAY BUT THE THING THAT SEPERATE THE CRIMS SCENE IN EU FROM US IS IN EU GUN PLAY IS ALWAYS A LAST OPTIONS OVER HERE THE KNIFE ATTACKS IS FUCKING HIGH!! BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT GANGS DOESNT SHOOT AT EACHOTHER THEY DO FOR SHO LOOK AT UK,FRANCE,GERMANY,SPAIN,SWEDEN,DENMARK. BUT IT AINT ON THE SAME TYPE OF LEVEL LIKE L.A OR CHICAGO. AND THE AMERICAN STREETGANG CULTURE IS ACTIVE OVER HERE BUT THE THING IS NO GANGS CAN DO IT 100% LIKE US GANGS BECAUSE IN EU YOU NEED TO GO QUIET WITH CRIMES. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE MY BROTHER WERE MURDERED WE TALKED ABOUT US GANGS IN EU HE SAID THAT IF THERE ARE ANY US CONNECTED GANGS IN EU THEY DONT LET OTHERS KNOW LIKE RUNNING AROUND TELLING EVERYBODY BECAUSE THEY NEED TO SURVIVE

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 5th, 2012, 6:28 am

Well, if u assume anything about that stuff, u have to have a look overseas. Two of the biggest multinational gangs are MS13 and 18ST. Why is that? Because they were founded in LA and their members were deported to Middle America back in the 90s. There they kept on banging and spread, grew in numbers. Look, they didn't go to Latin America in order to spread, they spread because they were sent there. There are no other gangs that have developed in a similar way. Gang banging is not about keeping it calm and doing it confidentially. It is about rolling through ur hood like a ***ing bowling ball. U have to have masses of ppl to bang. Look at the crips, they r a real movement. They don't go like "We are the crips, but don't tell anybody". They go like "Bang! Bang! Crippin' 24/7!" Loud as it can be! That is gang banging. Anything else is a syndicate or mobsters. And this is what Europe is about (in most places).

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 5th, 2012, 11:00 am

HungryWolf wrote:Well, if u assume anything about that stuff, u have to have a look overseas. Two of the biggest multinational gangs are MS13 and 18ST. Why is that? Because they were founded in LA and their members were deported to Middle America back in the 90s. There they kept on banging and spread, grew in numbers. Look, they didn't go to Latin America in order to spread, they spread because they were sent there. There are no other gangs that have developed in a similar way. Gang banging is not about keeping it calm and doing it confidentially. It is about rolling through ur hood like a ***ing bowling ball. U have to have masses of ppl to bang. Look at the crips, they r a real movement. They don't go like "We are the crips, but don't tell anybody". They go like "Bang! Bang! Crippin' 24/7!" Loud as it can be! That is gang banging. Anything else is a syndicate or mobsters. And this is what Europe is about (in most places).
DOES YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT GANGBANG? AND SOME MEMBERS FROM L.A OR ANY OTHER US CITY MOVE TO EU AND START UP SHOP I TALKED TO A GUY ONCE HE WERE FROM 18ST AND LIVED IN SPAIN HE STOPPED BANGING THOUGH BUT THE THING IS EVERYTHING ISNT LIKE YOU SEE IN TV AND NEXT TIME YOU WATCH GANGLAND OR ANYOTHER SHOW TAKE A LOOK AT THEN THE PD IS SEARCHING A GANG MEMBER AND THEY ASK HIM " ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A GANG " MOST SAYS NO BECAUSE OF THE INJUNCTION THAT WERE WHAT I MEAN WITH THEY KEEP IT QUIET !!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 6th, 2012, 4:14 am

iboy wrote:DOES YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT GANGBANG?
Yes, I do. U talking a lot about TV and newspapers. We could discuss this on and on for days, but we r running around in a circle. Look, let's meet up up in a couple o years and see who of us been right. Peace out, Happy Easter!

Gico
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Forth Wood

Unread post by Gico » April 6th, 2012, 7:16 am

ms13 an 18str is in spain...but i think there are under 20 gang banger in whole spain

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 6th, 2012, 7:20 am

HungryWolf wrote:
iboy wrote:DOES YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT GANGBANG?
Yes, I do. U talking a lot about TV and newspapers. We could discuss this on and on for days, but we r running around in a circle. Look, let's meet up up in a couple o years and see who of us been right. Peace out, Happy Easter!
Lol

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » April 6th, 2012, 10:29 am

These European gangs that are using crip or blood names are pre-existing gangs, who have adopted names and customs of L.A gangs. They are in no way shape or form affiliated to real crips or bloods. In the U.K, street gang culture in terms of gangs with real history are exclusive to Scotland where some gangs date back to the 1800s and have their own established identity. As for other countries in Europe, only the people living in those countries know what's goin on there. No-one in the UK really has an interest in what goes on in Germany ,France,Russia etc. The US is different because American culture and it's influences are everywhere including gang culture.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 9th, 2012, 4:24 pm

95% of all gangs in europe is homegrown but people is acting like its impossible for US gangs to set up shop in europe and for sure no real us based gangs could survive in europe if they had the california rules i mean they would be fucked its like bgcasper said its culture that are over here and the thing i meant with they mix things is that lets say that inglewood family set up shop in europe then they wouldnt be named inglewood i mean that would be dumb then it would be like eastlondon family or some like that if you know what i mean

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 10th, 2012, 5:15 pm

I've been to Europe a few times and Australia a bunch of times...I didn't see "minority" street gangs but there is a large presence of Hells Angels in the UK and the HA are considered a gang...a US gang at that.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 11th, 2012, 4:10 am

DiegoDog wrote:I've been to Europe a few times and Australia a bunch of times...I didn't see "minority" street gangs but there is a large presence of Hells Angels in the UK and the HA are considered a gang...a US gang at that.
True

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » May 11th, 2012, 6:42 am

There is a very small HA presence in the UK and here they are not classed as a street gang.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » May 11th, 2012, 1:14 pm

In Holland the HA got 17 chapters and the Amsterdam chapter is concidered to be the head-chapter of Europe.
But the Amsterdam chapter started out as a group of kids on scooters in the sixties who took on the name Hells Angels, without any approval from real Hells Angels in the US. In 1978 they finally got accepted as a true chapter by the HA from the US.
So it's save to say they started out as wannabe's, although they are in the centre of a European network of heavy criminals nowadays.
All gangs that call themselves crips or bloods, emulate the lifestyle, do not live in South Central, Compton, Watts, Inglewood etc. and didn't originate in the period when it all started, can be concidered to be wannabe's, even if they bang harder then anybody else.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 12th, 2012, 11:50 am

attila wrote:In Holland the HA got 17 chapters and the Amsterdam chapter is concidered to be the head-chapter of Europe.
Isn't the European head-chapter of HA in Denmark? Or is it really in Netherlands now?

And about these American streetgangs in Europe... I'm not surprised that England is pretty much the only country where you can find those in Europe since England always been a "little USA" of Europe and they also share the same language with the Americans. Apart from Netherland and England I've never heard of any other European countries having American streetgangs...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 12th, 2012, 1:26 pm

punamusta wrote:
Isn't the European head-chapter of HA in Denmark? Or is it really in Netherlands now?
Yep. Believe it or not, i met the brother of the head of the Hells Angels in Europe and had plenty of drinks with him. He told me the same, he was Dutch.
Crazy dude with gunshot wounds, who calls about everybody "Fag". :lol:

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » May 12th, 2012, 2:21 pm

I don't know if there is such a thing as a real head-chapter of Europe that calls the shots, but The Amsterdam chapter plays a key role in the international drugtrade because of it's central position and the liberal druglaws in Holland.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » May 13th, 2012, 1:28 pm

there aint a head chapter, there is always a head chapter in the countries but not a europe.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 13th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Sentenza wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Yep. Believe it or not, i met the brother of the head of the Hells Angels in Europe and had plenty of drinks with him. He told me the same, he was Dutch.
Crazy dude with gunshot wounds, who calls about everybody "Fag". :lol:
Hahaha, sounds like a nice guy! :D
attila wrote:I don't know if there is such a thing as a real head-chapter of Europe that calls the shots, but The Amsterdam chapter plays a key role in the international drugtrade because of it's central position and the liberal druglaws in Holland.
No, there's not a head-chapter that would be calling the shots, but rather approve new European chapters from the countries that don't have any other chapters yet. Or atleast that's how I've understood it to be.... But I might be wrong, too. Haven't been hanging with the bikers for a while now. All I have is my shady memory :D

And no doubt Amsterdam is a very important city. Always been, always will.
iboy wrote:there aint a head chapter, there is always a head chapter in the countries but not a europe.
Yea, head-chapters of the countries is definetly true. But you might also be right on the other thing, too... I don't know why I keep thinking of Denmark... Maybe some Finnish club got their patches from there and that's why I'm thinking of it...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 14th, 2012, 10:28 am

iboy wrote:there aint a head chapter, there is always a head chapter in the countries but not a europe.
There isnt a head chapter but what he told me was, if i remember correctly, that the chapter in Amsterdam kind of the represantative of Hells Angels in Europe when it comes to dealings with the american or other Hells Angels.
That is also because its considered Europes strongest chapter.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 14th, 2012, 11:24 pm

Yeah, it's also one of the oldest chapters in Europe. They carry a lot of weight. In the beginning, Amsterdam was the European chapter everybody had to go to if they wanted to start a new chapter (that's how I remember it).

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » May 22nd, 2012, 11:05 pm

But denmarks hells angels members is the most active and violent, no BS is was also them that helped the turks.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 12th, 2012, 1:46 pm

dinky wrote:These European gangs that are using crip or blood names are pre-existing gangs, who have adopted names and customs of L.A gangs. They are in no way shape or form affiliated to real crips or bloods. In the U.K, street gang culture in terms of gangs with real history are exclusive to Scotland where some gangs date back to the 1800s and have their own established identity. As for other countries in Europe, only the people living in those countries know what's goin on there. No-one in the UK really has an interest in what goes on in Germany ,France,Russia etc. The US is different because American culture and it's influences are everywhere including gang culture.
a lot of that is true, but to say home grown street gangs with history are exclusive (in the uk) to scotland is wide of the mark...aggis in bristol, gooch/cheetham hill etc in manchester, tottenham man dem/peckham boys/brick lane massive (to name 3 from 300) london, bars and johnsons in birmingham etc etc etc...

crip/blood is only a thing in london, and that is only among the youngers that have been indoctrinated by mtv and gangster rap, poor bastards...ive even seen london 'pirus', i bet if you asked them where piru street was theyd be clueless...sad really, of all the positivity that came from african american music and culture, thats the line that the multinational entertainment companies decided to push the hardest, so kids all over the world see rap and gangbanging in the same way they see wwe wrestling...

as a ps we DO have biker gangs in the uk, but i dont think theyre anywhere near as influential as certain countries in europe, especially in scandinavia where the angels and outlaws are known to let off anti tank rockets at each others clubhouses...

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » June 12th, 2012, 4:38 pm

History as in being in existence for over a hundred years.That's what i mean by real history, not gangs that have only been around the last 20 years.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 14th, 2012, 1:24 pm

dinky wrote:History as in being in existence for over a hundred years.That's what i mean by real history, not gangs that have only been around the last 20 years.
talking on the bars and johnnies, inch highs in birmingham, that dates back to the riot times, late 70s early 80s, which is 30-35 years, no doubt a lot of the london crews have been about the same time as well, ok its not 100 years but 30+ years isnt an overnight thing...
when you say 100+ years, surely that cant be a lot of the glasgow gangs, i remember asking jinky about his crew and im sure he said they went back to the 50s, a long time no doubt, specially under the same name...

oldskoolkilla
What city do you live in now?: Glasgow

Unread post by oldskoolkilla » August 10th, 2012, 7:23 pm

The biggest gang in glasgow is strathclyde police FACT bunch of bully victims who get power mad thinking there superman with that black uniform and there stab proof vests lmbo it will nae stop 2 hollow tips tae the chest n one tae the heid!!!. anti screw crew 110% god made wankers big n small strathclyde plois employ them all!!!!!!!!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 21st, 2012, 6:13 am

BakalaKing wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Little kids in Spain claiming Latin Kings are like the guys in New York City claiming Grape Street Crips, ridiculous.
Thats the truth. Theres even latin kings in italy :mrgreen: ! Since im from the area ill deliver, well it started like this, theres latin kings in chicago and new york, even tho the new york ones are more of a joke, well certain ecuatorian who migrates to an area of new york where there are latin kings. Then some time later, he joins the latin kings. Then he is deported by the us government to his home country. When back in his home country he decides to start a latin king chapter even tho he is 2871 miles away. So several of the guys with him acted, dress like latin kings in there area. So one of them decides to migrate to spain looking for a job. In spain he decides to start a chapter of latin kings. Some guys where he lives joins this latin king chapter. So in the end, what do these guys have of latin kings ? Well they use the same symbols, dress the same, throw the same handsigns, but thats the only thing they have of latin kings. They are fake, and there common activities are muggin lil kids for sports courts. When they have #%@& with the wrong person, they have been put in place, or the either run the 100 metres.
I think america is the most tolerant place with gangs, where a bunch of guys can be reppin and not arrested on the spot, even tho they are puttin injuctions, the guys not on the injuction list are not arrested. Here in europe, at least most of western europe countries, if a bunch of guys are reppin, they all get arrested because they may have committed a crime, they dont wait to look for the one who fits the suspect description, they all get arrested becuz someone of the group may have committed a crime, and the rest of the group are dubbed as criminals, so the group is illegal, thats why they all get to jail, and spent 1 or 2 years till the judge decides. So in europe it aint a smart move reppin a group where some are commiting crimes, becuz u know what happen, that why the criminal gangs just try not to get attention, and the organized crime in italy are all in hiding, so they even cant go out free like that.
At least here there is no rico law, theres the belonging to a criminal gang, they dont wait to proove if you act like a mafia, it just has to be a group commiting crimes, and they automatically charge you with that, gettin a minimum 10 year sentence, and most of them charged with these werent organized crime, so reppin a group that has done crimes here, is just a short way.
Word