Who is John Staluppi?

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Who is John Staluppi?

Unread post by alexalonso » June 1st, 2012, 8:32 pm

I received a letter from John Staluppi's attorney, Ruskin Moscou & Faltischek directly from Mark Mulholland regarding postings on streetgangs.com about John Staluppi.

Basically the letter says that three members of streetgangs.com, "thewestside," "RONNIE" & "razbojnik" have posted false statements about Staluppi.
"damaging Mr. Staluppi and his well-earned positive image. False statements are presently posted on your site incorrectly stating that Mr. Staluppi is or has been involved in criminal activity. These statements are defamatory."
I did a search on line and found that the FBI had linked Staluppi to the Colombo Crime family but that he also has legitimate car dealerships and other businesses. Basically they want the comments deleted, but as of now I do not believe that the comments are inaccurate. The letter never specified actual comments, so I can not look into them. The letter also said that
"we will be monitoring your Web site during the next 72 hours."
I also read on The Smoking gun website criminal information about Staluppi, and I wonder if they sent these letters to all these web sites.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Who is John Staluppi?

Unread post by thewestside » June 1st, 2012, 9:04 pm

It's well known that John Staluppi does have legitimate interests in auto dealerships, as well as his Millenium super yachts company. But his alleged organized crime connections, including being a made member of the Colombo crime family himself, aren't exactly new either. I'm a little surprised his attorney would bother with trying to censor what is said about him on an internet forum. In any event, it's your site, Alonso, so if you feel the need, go ahead and delete the posts so you don't have them breathing down your neck.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2012, 12:08 am

thewestside wrote:It's well known that John Staluppi does have legitimate interests in auto dealerships, as well as his Millenium super yachts company. But his alleged organized crime connections, including being a made member of the Colombo crime family himself, aren't exactly new either. I'm a little surprised his attorney would bother with trying to censor what is said about him on an internet forum. In any event, it's your site, Alonso, so if you feel the need, go ahead and delete the posts so you don't have them breathing down your neck.
They did not specify what exactly was posted that is inaccurate. Since their attorney specified you, can you point to anything that is inaccurate? I dont intend to delete anything or censor any comments unless they are blatantly wrong.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 2nd, 2012, 1:59 am

alexalonso wrote:
They did not specify what exactly was posted that is inaccurate. Since their attorney specified you, can you point to anything that is inaccurate? I dont intend to delete anything or censor any comments unless they are blatantly wrong.
I'm not sure what they're talking about but I've never posted anything inaccurate to my knowledge. And the allegations of Staluppi's mob connections certainly didn't originate here.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2012, 5:44 pm

They are probably trying to get web site to delete information about him that the FBI first made public so they need to send those letters to the FBI, not streetgangs.com. Unless they can point to a specific post that someone has made, there is nothing I can do.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: NYC-Middle Village

Unread post by sticks » June 2nd, 2012, 8:40 pm

3000 posts-its about time the fbi took some interest in you dude. youd make a great fed.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 3rd, 2012, 1:18 am

sticks wrote:3000 posts-its about time the fbi took some interest in you dude. youd make a great fed.
That's nothing. I've got over 15,000 over on the Real Deal. One of these days I'm gonna actually have to get a life.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2012, 12:37 pm

razbojnik has not posted since 2009, where has he been?

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » June 3rd, 2012, 2:20 pm

Ill say... :mrgreen:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 6th, 2012, 10:46 am

I probably have a better chance at getting that other streetgangs website that posted all those lies about me to get that deleted. There is no doubt that they have a bunch of lies there that include photos of my, accounts using my name and claims that I am in the illuminati, ridiculous. I just ignore it. I think I even saw a photo and took my face and superimposed it on someone else's body.

I think Mr Stallupi should just take the good with the bad.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sticks » September 18th, 2012, 3:47 pm

From wat i hear hes a multi millionare and isnt into any street shit anymore. Good for him.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 26th, 2012, 1:55 am

sticks wrote:From wat i hear hes a multi millionare and isnt into any street shit anymore. Good for him.
anymore means he used to?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2012, 2:27 am

sticks wrote:3000 posts-its about time the fbi took some interest in you dude. youd make a great fed.
Lololol das funnyasf