Why West Coast Bloods and Crips think NY gangs are faking

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Why West Coast Bloods and Crips think NY gangs are faking

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » December 12th, 2011, 6:49 pm

I've grown up in Compton majority of my life. I went to Long Beach Jordan High, and also went to the "ten" or short for Centennial High school in Compton. I've known Bloods and Crips majority of my life. When I recently heard about the New York Bloods back in late 90's at first I didn't realize how fast the blood movement started, but from dudes I known from Piru sets and blood sets, a lot of the homies are saying them dudes is fake. RedRum781 recently called out OG Mack as a snitch, and a lot of bloods here in Cali, think that "5" and "a buck fifty" crap is lame and not how B dawgs get down. I guess my concern is how can Bloods on the east don't give homage to Piru or one of the original blood hoods that started reppin the red flag?The same goes for Crip homies I know. From what they say, there are a lot of fake crips on the east that don't follow the same guidelines as Westcoast crips.

I also don't understand how the hell can you have Hoover Crip in New York but never been to Hoover street in L.A? The same thing with Piru sets. How can you claim Fruit town Piru but don't know that Fruit Town is between cross streets Rosecrans and Aranabe (if you coming east on Rosecrans its on the right and west its on the left)?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why West Coast Bloods and Crips think NY gangs are fakin

Unread post by alexalonso » January 26th, 2012, 2:34 am

Why do New York youth feel that they have to use the name of California gangs. During the 1970s and 1980s there were no gangs in New York City using California or LA gang names, and then in the early 1990s there was a shift. New York youth lost their identity and took on an identity not of theirs.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » February 6th, 2012, 11:53 am

Their is no hardcore documented and evidentual proof that california gang members migrated to nyc to expand their hoods

Places like Arizona , Washington , Oregon , Vegas , Colorado , Kansas , Missouri , Louisiana , Tennessee , Arkansas , Oklahoma & other Midwestern & Southern states actually have documented proof and evidence that California gang members migrated to their cities and states to start local Chapters of bloods and Crips ranging from the mid 80's to early 90's

Wheather it's threw the Drug trade or family ties

NYC has no proof to their claim and are copycats.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » February 15th, 2012, 7:07 am

the thing is westcoast dudes think that eastcoast bloods and crips are fake because they dont have authentic roots.
Wich may be true but the eastcoast dudes either dont know or dont care that its false.
Because eventhough its fake there are dudes that rep that shit for real.

Basically there argument is this.
Westcoast banger: you fake.aint nobody put you on but you reppin our shit.
Eastcoast banger: i dont give fuck who put who on back then. We out here killin dudes and moving for the squad out here now. The work we puttin in is real.
Westcoast banger: yeah but you reppin shit that don't got shit to do with you.
Eastcoast banger: im reppin for the dudes thats with me right

I dont bang but thats the way i see it.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » February 20th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Stop it cuzz NYC do not have a gang problem!! Their are no gang related murders in nyc!!

NYC IS NOT GANG BANGING CUZZ!!! THEY ARE GANG CLAIMIN :lol:

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 23rd, 2012, 4:25 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:the thing is westcoast dudes think that eastcoast bloods and crips are fake because they dont have authentic roots.
Wich may be true but the eastcoast dudes either dont know or dont care that its false.
Because eventhough its fake there are dudes that rep that shit for real.

Basically there argument is this.
Westcoast banger: you fake.aint nobody put you on but you reppin our shit.
Eastcoast banger: i dont give fu-- who put who on back then. We out here killin dudes and moving for the squad out here now. The work we puttin in is real.
Westcoast banger: yeah but you reppin shit that don't got shit to do with you.
Eastcoast banger: im reppin for the dudes thats with me right

I dont bang but thats the way i see it.
The west coast dude may respond ,like its not my problem yall are out there killin yall selves because some one lied to you. :lol:

But its all subjective on if its real ,East coast gang wars are not serious since many NYC hoods have Bloods and Crips living together .

l3awjawz
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glasgow

Unread post by l3awjawz » June 5th, 2012, 9:58 am

alexalonso wrote:Why do New York youth feel that they have to use the name of California gangs. During the 1970s and 1980s there were no gangs in New York City using California or LA gang names, and then in the early 1990s there was a shift. New York youth lost their identity and took on an identity not of theirs.
Indeed, I always thought that NYC had their own street gangs, and that it was more of a hustler's city anyway? :-?

SonsofLiberty
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by SonsofLiberty » July 9th, 2012, 5:31 am

Most of you are confusing East Coast and NYC. Just because there are no serious gang wars in NYC doesn't mean there aren't any in the rest of the East Coast cities, don't get shit confused.
Also, whether authentic or not, a gang is a gang. I may not agree with the UBN calling themselves bloods but that's what they are now whether you like it or not.

2000PSG
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by 2000PSG » December 19th, 2012, 5:47 pm

IF YOU THINK NEW YORK DON'T GOT LEGIT L.A. HOODS YOU BRAZY. IM JUST KEEPING IT 1 HUNNID IT'S A GANG OF HOODS IN NYC THAT FUCCK with THE ORIGINAL TURF N GOT HOMIES MAKIN TRIPS BOTH WAYS.

I CAN TELL U with the UPMOST CONFIDENCE MY HOOD IN NYC with BIG HOMIES MAKING TRIPS OUT THERE N the WHOLE NINE. THEY the HOMIES JUST LIKE BOMPTON WE ALL the SAME GANG.

AINT NO COPYCAT SHIT A BOMPTON HOMIE WENT OUT THERE N PUT IT DOWN 4 the NYC HOMIES I CAN NAME FIVE OR SIX HOMIES FROM the SET THAT DONE BEEN OUT THERE AND A FEW OF THEM THAT CAME OUT TO the WEST.

JUST KEEPING IT 1 HUNNID DOE!!!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » January 8th, 2013, 10:43 pm

2000PSG wrote:IF YOU THINK NEW YORK DON'T GOT LEGIT L.A. HOODS YOU BRAZY. IM JUST KEEPING IT 1 HUNNID IT'S A GANG OF HOODS IN NYC THAT FUCCK with THE ORIGINAL TURF N GOT HOMIES MAKIN TRIPS BOTH WAYS.

I CAN TELL U with the UPMOST CONFIDENCE MY HOOD IN NYC with BIG HOMIES MAKING TRIPS OUT THERE N the WHOLE NINE. THEY the HOMIES JUST LIKE compton WE ALL the SAME GANG.

AINT NO COPYCAT SHIT A compton HOMIE WENT OUT THERE N PUT IT DOWN 4 the NYC HOMIES I CAN NAME FIVE OR SIX HOMIES FROM the SET THAT DONE BEEN OUT THERE AND A FEW OF THEM THAT CAME OUT TO the WEST.

JUST KEEPING IT 1 HUNNID DOE!!!
Just curious but what's the purpose of them coming to NYC? We make their way out there in recent years?

DIRTC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: NY

Unread post by DIRTC » November 22nd, 2013, 8:52 pm

Why pay homage to westcoast gangs when they dnt pay homage to themselves? #100

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » November 22nd, 2013, 10:31 pm

I got cousins from jersey that claim Bloods......Like I told them nobody respects copy cats.......the south used to fear cats from new York and jersey but not anymore.......why?........when you abandon your own identity to copy something you know nothing about you don't believe in your own gangsta.....smdh....that's a sign of weakness......