Criminals (CLS) v. Poserz (PRZ)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Criminals (CLS) v. Poserz (PRZ)

Unread post by kmcox » March 27th, 2011, 12:27 pm

Im from Ladera...Never heard of KOD...what is that?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 27th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Your from Ladera?

It was probably before your Time.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 28th, 2011, 2:20 am

Xxx is a old hippie mf dont listen

Jmedina239
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Canada

Unread post by Jmedina239 » June 22nd, 2011, 2:29 pm

xxx is right about the poserz!!! this dude youngspade swears he knows!!! u work/worked in the area bro!! not the same as living there day in day out.. i have a cousin from Poserz, there really active again.. in 1999/2000 most of them caught RICO cases in those apt/project buildings,took most of them to prison for 10 year sentences! thats why there gettin active again! they used to hang out alot off sepulveda and manchester! i mean alot! now they are migrating back to la cienega and arbor vitae near the shakeys. There warring with the ING13's at the moment.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestLosAngeles

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » October 1st, 2011, 5:43 pm

WS Criminals originated in the LAX area around the late 80's.The core were raised in and around the outskirts of 99st (Arbor Vitae-Century)(La Cieniega-Aviation).They then expandend across the train tracks to make what the so called Projects(Arbor Vitae-96st)(Belford-Airport)were known for,and further down to Westchester Park(Park Boys).The Crime Gang controlled their territory from the beginning up until the area was finally reduced to rubble(Airport bought 99st and Projects area).

The Posers beef started afterwards,when there were only a few buildings left standing.Many Crimies had already relocated to different parts of WLA...and finding Posers had never been an easy task to begin with since they were always short on numbers and scattered across different parts of LA County with no real hood to claim.
vv
The Poserz started in the Early 1980's in Santa Monica, they hung at a Club called the 321 Club.

At that Time, they Called themdelves the Santa Monica Pozerz or Pozerz 99.

They went to Orville Wright and Westchestr High School, the majority of them lived in the Windsor Hills Area.

They also had 2 members that livd off Airport Blvd and Arba Vitae in the apartrment that looked like Projects.

Criminal 13 & Poserz13 was once upon a time clicked up Poserz13CLS, NOW THEY BEEF.
The Crime Gang has never been a click from any hood.
THEY SHARED THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, over there by the Airport.....
Posers hardly had more than 3 members hanging out at once since they were always short on numbers.It's funny how some posters on here make them out to be bigger than what they actually are.They're just a handful of blacks,if that,brainwashing young kids that turn out be no good anyways into doing their dirty work(tagging).

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 1st, 2011, 6:46 pm

LOL@ dirty work(tagging)

Poserz had decent numbers in the 80s. U can think of 20 off the top.

Poserz were in those projects before the criminals. Grumpy and Dopey. They have to be about 42yrs old by now.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » October 1st, 2011, 9:02 pm

xxx wrote:LOL@ dirty work(tagging)

Poserz had decent numbers in the 80s. U can think of 20 off the top.

Poserz were in those projects before the criminals. Grumpy and Dopey. They have to be about 42yrs old by now.
Like 20 off the top that didn't live in that area or kicked there...

Yeah Grumps and Doper lived outside the Projects for years,before that area was considered a hood.It wasn't until the Crimies that were born and raised there were of age and the others that came from across the way that turned that place into a living shithole.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 2nd, 2011, 2:31 pm

ThePozerz had that area first.

There was a point in time where the Pozerz were trying to make the Criminals a click . They were striking up on the walls together for a minute. PRZcls. Then something happen and they became enemies.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » October 2nd, 2011, 4:12 pm

xxx wrote:ThePozerz had that area first.

There was a point in time where the Pozerz were trying to make the Criminals a click . They were striking up on the walls together for a minute. PRZcls. Then something happen and they became enemies.
Had that area?As to lived there first?

I lived in what's actually called the Projects since the 70's,and I can asure you that Posers held no significant stronghold to that area
before the Crime Gang emerged.Crimies on the other hand were 20 plus daily that had access to more than 10 apts(Projects) to store
weapons,live,kick it,etc.I'm not even talking about members from the Nines here.And you mean to tell me that Grumps and his brother
along with 2 others that visited from time to time were gonna jump these crazy fools in? Unreal.How is someone gonna let a completely
different gang just come in and set up shop in your so called neighborhood? That just goes to show how weak them Posers were.That
CLS Posers tagging shit was all done by crack head Doper.Thinking it was all good that LAX was one.Perhaps the Crimes tolerated those
blacks for so long because they posed no real threat.And that's real spilt.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 2nd, 2011, 8:15 pm

Lol@crackhead. Ain't gonna go against that. Them dudes came up on the Stoner tip. That's what there original 13 stood for.

As far as Criminals tolerating blacks that's a stretch. CRiminals were not a turnt up gang that participated in any back and forth gang wars. Westchester schools have basically been majority black fir decades.

Westchester / LAX has never been a battle zone or considered a ghetto/barrio. Or high crime area.

Criminals And Posers are in the same league.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » October 3rd, 2011, 10:54 am

xxx wrote:Lol@crackhead. Ain't gonna go against that. Them dudes came up on the Stoner tip. That's what there original 13 stood for.

As far as Criminals tolerating blacks that's a stretch. CRiminals were not a turnt up gang that participated in any back and forth gang wars. Westchester schools have basically been majority black fir decades.

Westchester / LAX has never been a battle zone or considered a ghetto/barrio. Or high crime area.

Criminals And Posers are in the same league.
Criminals tolerating the blacks as in the Posers,not in general...

In the same league? The Crime Gang are certainely not heavy weights like those of the Four Corners,LNX and ING,but more along the lines of:

102 Muertos
Tepa
Lil Watts
106 18st

Posers,well are much like their counterparts in that respect:

KOD
Mobsterz
SexJerks
Perverts

No real hood but claim it anyway.
Evidently you didn't drive through the Projects and the 99st during the 90's.C.R.A.S.H made their presence felt everyday.They(C.R.A.SH.) even went as far as converting an apt.(Projects) into an office.It was going down.Yeah,people were getting shot,stabbed,mugged,burglarized,you name it.These fools would close the alley way with dumpsters and charge the neighbors to park in their own parking space.lol.

The NINES(Arbor Vitae-Century)(Aviation-La Cieniega) were pretty hectic as well that was mainly made up of Section 8 housing.Caused alot of friction between the NINERS and Blood,Crips,and other raza neighborhoods that were moving in.Alot of dope was being pushed out of there too.You can still see it as matter of fact on Century.Crack heads panhandling all day,jumping the wall (including Doper)to score.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 3rd, 2011, 5:40 pm

LOL your killing me with the doper comments.

Did u know the half black half Japanese broad that stayed over there?

I know the area pretty well
Went to Westchester & Crenshaw High schools and my brothers broad worked at the Century lounge aka Carolina West.

Yeah Poserz were in that league
of trendy gangs in the 80s but evolved into Surenos when they started fighting Inglewood 13. I remember. Back in early 90s
Blacky from Poserz got caught dead bang shooting I13s at Astro burgars on la brea. Police shot his ass up.Think they beef with sum of those West LA gangs too.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » October 4th, 2011, 10:47 am

xxx wrote:LOL your killing me with the doper comments.Did u know the half black half Japanese broad that stayed over there?

I know the area pretty well
Went to Westchester & Crenshaw High schools and my brothers broad worked at the Century lounge aka Carolina West.

Yeah Poserz were in that league
of trendy gangs in the 80s but evolved into Surenos when they started fighting Inglewood 13. I remember. Back in early 90s
Blacky from Poserz got caught dead bang shooting I13s at Astro burgars on la brea. Police shot his ass up.Think they beef with sum of those West LA gangs too
Nah can't say that I do.Did she hang with any particular people?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 4th, 2011, 5:25 pm

I noticed that someone had sexjerks listed. I always thought that sexjerks was a clique of RSC?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 5th, 2011, 11:02 am

Why would u think Sex Jerks was a click of RSC?

They had a click called South Flats in ETG Hood on 87th St.

Apples and Oranges.

RSC is a street gang.

Sex Jerks are a school house click a trendy gang a party crew.

Jmedina239
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jmedina239 » May 1st, 2012, 11:54 am

R.I.P TRUSTY POSERZ X111 . 2011

Jmedina239
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jmedina239 » May 1st, 2012, 11:56 am

Jmedina239 wrote:xxx is right about the poserz!!! this dude youngspade swears he knows!!! u work/worked in the area bro!! not the same as living there day in day out.. i have a cousin from Poserz, there really active again.. in 1999/2000 most of them caught RICO cases in those apt/project buildings,took most of them to prison for 10 year sentences! thats why there gettin active again! they used to hang out alot off sepulveda and manchester! i mean alot! now they are migrating back to la cienega and arbor vitae near the shakeys. There warring with the ING13's at the moment.
REST IN PEACE

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 2nd, 2012, 7:58 pm

A few weeks ago, I seen a big Poserz hit up off the 405 Manchester/Florence exit & they had "RIP Trusty".....they hittin up all over right now...especially along Florence along the railroad tracks just west of the 405 exit.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 3rd, 2012, 1:10 am

advocate wrote:A few weeks ago, I seen a big Poserz hit up off the 405 Manchester/Florence exit & they had "RIP Trusty".....they hittin up all over right now...especially along Florence along the railroad tracks just west of the 405 exit.
I saw that on Saaturday, all up and down Florence on the northside where the tracks are in black paint. I took some pics. I would post them but my Dell computer is currently down right now. I need to get my data off my drive, but when I get back online, I will post some.
I saw the names Lil Man and Devil from PRZ, I didnt see the RIP Trusty. They also writing LAX

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 3rd, 2012, 12:44 pm

The "RIP" hit up was a few weeks back. It got painted over & it was on the offramp from the 405 where it merges with la cienega. But yeah, they been hitting up on that little stretch of florence alot. It gets painted over then Poserz tag it up in a day or two again. I seen those names Lil Man & Devil usually & another name Looney hit up over there all the time.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » June 30th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Seen some Socios hit ups off La Cieniega and Century...

That's another defunct gang you might want to post some pictures of, Alex.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 1st, 2012, 1:20 am

AirportWorker1 wrote:Seen some Socios hit ups off La Cieniega and Century...

That's another defunct gang you might want to post some pictures of, Alex.
If they are wiriting, Socios, then are they really defunct?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 4th, 2012, 9:39 pm

last year in 2011 i saw CLS and PRZ smash on eachother in broad day light on arbor vitae by airport drive or maybe a little further west around some car rental place. i didnt see which was which but i heard poserz and criminales yelled out and shots were fired from a car towards 2 fools, the two guys fired back and the car sped off.i dont think anyone was hit lol i saw it all about to take place so i took cover so i didnt know which side yelled out which gang. i was hitting up a lunch truck on that street and so were the 2 guys who got shot at, they hopped in there car and sped off in the other direction. the police was there within minutes i dont know how they get down in that area like that the cops are at every turn.

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » July 13th, 2012, 11:08 pm

It's actually the ideal neighborhood to raise a family, really. Ever since they knocked down the bad part of Westchester, which is right behind the roach coach that you were munching at, there has been no significant activity going on. The police are everywhere, especially right by my area where there's a Police Recruit Training Center right in front of the ole' Roberts Market off Manchester. There are 2 police departments that patrol Westchester as well, which is the Pacific Division and the Airport Police. Yeah, it's pretty safe.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 17th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Gary Burts aka SLICK AKA BIG CROW (RIP) W/S POSERZ GANG

AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » July 19th, 2012, 10:58 pm

How did Slick die?

WFSJXDEANEAVE
What city do you live in now?: LA County

Unread post by WFSJXDEANEAVE » January 8th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Some of y'all have given good info, most of y'all are confused... Like Eazy E said, "Im'ma break it down just to tell a lil story, straight out the box, from the gangsta category...

In the early 80's, there were various gangs/cliques that formed in the areas of Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood, West Hollywood, and around the Wilshire area. They were a mix of punkers and stoners, and many took on some of the ese/cholo styles, like clothes and graffiti. These gangs/cliques included, but are not limited to, LADS, SxR, Suicidal Tendencies, and Drunx (too many to name here). Racially, this is mostly a white-boy scene, but there were often Black and Latino dudes that were included. These groups formed various beefs with each other and fought all over the areas of Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood, West Hollywood, and the Wilshire area. No guns were involved, rarely were weapons involved at all... mainly fights at parties or parks.

From what I understand, the Drunx broke up in about 1983 and some started to call themselves Poserz 13 and others started calling themselves Winoz 12. The 13 reflected marijuana, not Sureno; 13 had not even really started being used by eses at that time as Sureno, but many eses, stoners, and others did use 13 to represent marijuana, rifa, etc. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. Some used "12"(the 12th letter), which was for "liquor".

The gang that is now called W/S Poserz 13 has gone through a few phases over years as the scenes changed, but is still essentially the same group that started in the mid/early-80s. The first incarnation of Poserz was based in Santa Monica/Venice area around a club called 321. The original members were Black dudes that kicked it there, but lived in the areas of Ladera Heights and Windsor Hills, and Westchester, and primarily went to Westchester and Palisades high schools. They were not eses, Crips/Bloods, stoners, mods, punkers, or dancers; really they were a mix of all that. Like I said, most of their actual banging style was derived from cholos/eses: in some ways their dress style echoed cholos, and their graffiti style definitely did (like everyone else LOL). But the dress style was also heavily influenced by the mods, skins, and punkers styles from that time as well; this was the scene that that started from. They were not Crips/Bloods, but since most of the Poserz were Black, they came from families, areas, and backgrounds where this was familiar to them, and were influenced there as well.

There were various dance groups/crews that started to form in early-mid 85 that were centered around the dances/parties that were thrown mostly by Ultra Wave. Some of the Poserz could dance, and may have doubled as members of certain crews, but Poserz itself was never a dance crew. However, they did have their own dance that they were know for called "the Poser" that became popular at many of the early Ultra Wave functions. A few other cliques/gangs began to form within this dance/party scene, such as KODs (Kingz of Drag), SJX (Sex Jerx, started as Prep Jerks at Pali and Washington High Schools), W/S Crazies, One Way Loverz, SxD (Skate & Destroy), W/S PSE (Posse), and many others (too many to name here). By 87-early 88, as the mod/punk/stoner/skins style began to fade, hip-hop and Crip/Blood styles became a bigger influence in this so-called "Trendy" scene.

Later on, other gangs formed... The KODs and Sex Jerx had become Crips by 89 and had completely dropped all ese elements from their banging style. The Winoz (WNZ) seemed to have fallen off the map for a few years, but came back in the late 80's-early-90's calling themselves SCW (South Central Winoz) and were Blood affiliated. Another gang started in the late 80's-early-90's in Inglewood called Mobsterz (MSZ)and were also Blood-affiliated. (Note: The MSZ and SCW [Bloods] cliqued up with the KODs [Crips] to fight the SJX, PSE, and PRZ, weenie ass move IMO). Other gangs during this era included Weirdoz, Pervertz, EWF, MVP, DOM, and others (too many to name here). Many tagger crews had graduated to gang banging and became part of this scene, such as NBT and KWS. As of today, all of these "Trendy" Black gangs have broken up/faded away because either 1) core individual members stopped banging, went to jail, or died, 2) became Crip/Blood sets of their own, or 3) started claiming the dominant gang that was in their area or school. The only exception to this (that I can think of) is W/S Poserz 13, who became eses and bang Sureno to this day. Also, I think that they are the only Sureno gang that was actually started by Black dudes.

PRZ – eses still banging 13
SCW - faded out, probably most claim Bloods now, DLB or ?
KOD – faded out, some may have become 60s, some may have become MFGC, or BYSH…
MSZ – faded out , probably most claim Bloods now, IFG or ?
Weirdoz – still exist on some level in Inglewood as Weirdoz Blood Gang, many may claim Center Park or Crenshaw Mafia…
EWF – faded out, some probably claim some kind of Blood set…
MVP – became Crips (MVPGC) for a while in the early 90s then faded out, some probably claim other gangs now…
DOM – became Darc Side 40s
NBT – still banging actively, now known an Trouble Gangsta Crips 51st St
W/S Posse – became Overhill 60s
SJX – still banging actively as Sex Jerx Crips along Normandie, 87th St & 107th St (South Flatz)… the other cliques of SJX (West Flatz, West Side, Desert Flatz) mostly faded out, though many still claim SJX… many stopped actively banging, many died, and many got locked up. A few from West Flatz bang Overhill 60s…

xxx – when you stated:
“Why would u think Sex Jerks was a click of RSC?

Apples and Oranges.

RSC is a street gang.

Sex Jerks are a school house click a trendy gang a party crew.”

No Sex Jerx cliques, including the South Flatz, ever had any love for ETG, despite being in what is considered ETG hood. SJX has many dead homies and niggas locked up for years that will tell you that Jerx is a street gang, not a “school house click a trendy gang a party crew,” although like many other gangs, it evolved from that. Go on 87th or 107th and them that right now, good luck to you… The West Flatz Sex Jerx and W/S Posse had a neighborhood-based relationship from day one, so PSE and SJX were like one big set on Deane Ave and 54th St, at Ladera Park, all around that area. W/S Posse became the Overhill 60s, this is why many people have said that Sex Jerx was an RSC clique. When the West Flatz Sex Jerx effectively broke up in the 90s, a few did turn Overhill 60s.

Todosepagachestra

Unread post by Todosepagachestra » August 20th, 2016, 7:58 pm

WFSJXDEANEAVE wrote:Some of y'all have given good info, most of y'all are confused... Like Eazy E said, "Im'ma break it down just to tell a lil story, straight out the box, from the gangsta category...

In the early 80's, there were various gangs/cliques that formed in the areas of Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood, West Hollywood, and around the Wilshire area. They were a mix of punkers and stoners, and many took on some of the ese/cholo styles, like clothes and graffiti. These gangs/cliques included, but are not limited to, LADS, SxR, Suicidal Tendencies, and Drunx (too many to name here). Racially, this is mostly a white-boy scene, but there were often Black and Latino dudes that were included. These groups formed various beefs with each other and fought all over the areas of Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood, West Hollywood, and the Wilshire area. No guns were involved, rarely were weapons involved at all... mainly fights at parties or parks.

From what I understand, the Drunx broke up in about 1983 and some started to call themselves Poserz 13 and others started calling themselves Winoz 12. The 13 reflected marijuana, not Sureno; 13 had not even really started being used by eses at that time as Sureno, but many eses, stoners, and others did use 13 to represent marijuana, rifa, etc. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. Some used "12"(the 12th letter), which was for "liquor".

The gang that is now called W/S Poserz 13 has gone through a few phases over years as the scenes changed, but is still essentially the same group that started in the mid/early-80s. The first incarnation of Poserz was based in Santa Monica/Venice area around a club called 321. The original members were Black dudes that kicked it there, but lived in the areas of Ladera Heights and Windsor Hills, and Westchester, and primarily went to Westchester and Palisades high schools. They were not eses, Crips/Bloods, stoners, mods, punkers, or dancers; really they were a mix of all that. Like I said, most of their actual banging style was derived from cholos/eses: in some ways their dress style echoed cholos, and their graffiti style definitely did (like everyone else LOL). But the dress style was also heavily influenced by the mods, skins, and punkers styles from that time as well; this was the scene that that started from. They were not Crips/Bloods, but since most of the Poserz were Black, they came from families, areas, and backgrounds where this was familiar to them, and were influenced there as well.

There were various dance groups/crews that started to form in early-mid 85 that were centered around the dances/parties that were thrown mostly by Ultra Wave. Some of the Poserz could dance, and may have doubled as members of certain crews, but Poserz itself was never a dance crew. However, they did have their own dance that they were know for called "the Poser" that became popular at many of the early Ultra Wave functions. A few other cliques/gangs began to form within this dance/party scene, such as KODs (Kingz of Drag), SJX (Sex Jerx, started as Prep Jerks at Pali and Washington High Schools), W/S Crazies, One Way Loverz, SxD (Skate & Destroy), W/S PSE (Posse), and many others (too many to name here). By 87-early 88, as the mod/punk/stoner/skins style began to fade, hip-hop and Crip/Blood styles became a bigger influence in this so-called "Trendy" scene.

Later on, other gangs formed... The KODs and Sex Jerx had become Crips by 89 and had completely dropped all ese elements from their banging style. The Winoz (WNZ) seemed to have fallen off the map for a few years, but came back in the late 80's-early-90's calling themselves SCW (South Central Winoz) and were Blood affiliated. Another gang started in the late 80's-early-90's in Inglewood called Mobsterz (MSZ)and were also Blood-affiliated. (Note: The MSZ and SCW [Bloods] cliqued up with the KODs [Crips] to fight the SJX, PSE, and PRZ, weenie ass move IMO). Other gangs during this era included Weirdoz, Pervertz, EWF, MVP, DOM, and others (too many to name here). Many tagger crews had graduated to gang banging and became part of this scene, such as NBT and KWS. As of today, all of these "Trendy" Black gangs have broken up/faded away because either 1) core individual members stopped banging, went to jail, or died, 2) became Crip/Blood sets of their own, or 3) started claiming the dominant gang that was in their area or school. The only exception to this (that I can think of) is W/S Poserz 13, who became eses and bang Sureno to this day. Also, I think that they are the only Sureno gang that was actually started by Black dudes.

Weirdoz – still exist on some level in Inglewood as Weirdoz Blood Gang, many may claim Center Park or Crenshaw Mafia…
MVP – became Crips (MVPGC) for a while in the early 90s then faded out, some probably claim other gangs now…
SJX – still banging actively as Sex Jerx Crips along Normandie, 87th St & 107th St (South Flatz)… the other cliques of SJX (West Flatz, West Side, Desert Flatz) mostly faded out, though many still claim SJX… many stopped actively banging, many died, and many got locked up. A few from West Flatz bang Overhill 60s…

xxx – when you stated:

Apples and Oranges.

RSC is a street gang.

No Sex Jerx cliques, including the South Flatz, ever had any love for ETG, despite being in what is considered ETG hood. SJX has many dead homies and niggas locked up for years that will tell you that Jerx is a street gang, not a “school house click a trendy gang a party crew,” although like many other gangs, it evolved from that. Go on 87th or 107th and them that right now, good luck to you… The West Flatz Sex Jerx and W/S Posse had a neighborhood-based relationship from day one, so PSE and SJX were like one big set on Deane Ave and 54th St, at Ladera Park, all around that area. W/S Posse became the Overhill 60s, this is why many people have said that Sex Jerx was an RSC clique. When the West Flatz Sex Jerx effectively broke up in the 90s, a few did turn Overhill 60s.
. None of u fools know shit. I'm Spooky from Pozerz

Todosepagachestra

Unread post by Todosepagachestra » August 20th, 2016, 8:01 pm

From 1986 til present day Mr Spooky Pozerz gang

LAXTOWNPOSERZ

Unread post by LAXTOWNPOSERZ » December 17th, 2016, 11:19 pm

youngspade wrote:
advocate wrote:I grew up around where these 2 neighborhoods are...you can sometimes see Poserz hit ups along Manchester just west of Inglewood...I think they're around Manchester/Airport blvd area-on streets like Ramsgate, Interceptor, Reading, etc. They dont get long with Inglewood 13 either. Criminals 13 are off Arbor Vitae-west of the 405...they also dont get along w/ Ing 13. I dont know how deep/active either hood is. There's also another neighborhood hit up in that pic-NK 13. One of my cousins who was from Venice told me about them...I guess it stands for Night Krawlers & they're somewhere near Imperial Hwy & the 405 fwy...they dont get along w/ Venice or Inglewood.

NK is a goof ball 13, Stands for NightKrawlers, Poserz get smashed on by MS's and Harpys who I used to work with (Yes they work together, jobs, etc)

Criminals have a little more backbone out of all of them! Poserz started in Late 07 and presence wasnt seen until 08!

NK was clicked up with ING 13 until they got kicked out for not trynna become a CLICK of ING and then went to LENNOX, they did the same to NK and quickly they both started to mangle the NK's!
wtf are u talkingk about we started in the 80s an we never have had any kind of relations with harPys or with ms u must be a Peck or some lil hater who got yo ass beat by the homiez lol

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 28th, 2016, 2:50 pm

WFSJXDEANEAVE wrote:Some of y'all have given good info, most of y'all are confused... Like Eazy E said, "Im'ma break it down just to tell a lil story, straight out the box, from the gangsta category...

xxx – when you stated:

Apples and Oranges.

RSC is a street gang.

I agree was 90% of what you wrote. A few things are a little off.

w/s Posse didnt become 60's. A hand full turned 60's. The rest folded/quit.

I dont know any 60's that used to claim Sex Jerx on high school. Not one. Name them.

Sex Jerks & KOD becomong Crips is a stretch. Maybe in their world in their heads but the rest of the Gang scene didnt embrace that view.

Sex Jerx was not a steet gang or a Crip Gang. They did not participate in Turf Wars with Bloods. Unless your saying the Winoz,Weirdoz and Mobsterz are Bloods, but that doesnt count.

In 1989, Sex Jerx were not Cripn. They were still in their Prep Tip. Kingz were playing out in 89, pretty much died off in 90. A hand full started claiming 60's, but they played out too. Never fully integrated into 60s on a whole...

Sex Jerks having a territory stretching down Normandie from 87th street to 107th Street ignores the facts on the ground that 8 Trays, 99 Mafia and Underground Crips occupy that Land. 107th Street is the birth place of U/G. I never seen a crowd of Sex Jerx hanging, slanging, bangin and cripn on 107th...

But everything else you said is on point.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 31st, 2016, 4:31 am

i recall that some Sex jerx became 60s, but I couldn't name any.

I do recall seeing graffiti near the Bank of America in ETG hood on 88th Street where it said "88 Sex Jerx" which appeared to me that they took on a gang aura, and claim territory, but that was short lived.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”