I was called a "Nigger" not a "Nigga"

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

I was called a "Nigger" not a "Nigga"

Unread post by alexalonso » July 20th, 2012, 10:07 pm

In 2011 we had a user called MzFlorez. She has complained about receiving an email from me so I told her that I have no control over her account, we went back and forth twice, so then I told her that she should not have created an account.

Her reply was:
From: "Florez, Natalie Rhianna" <natalie.florez@email.wsu.edu>
Date: Thu 07/19/12 08:57 PM
You know what fuck off nigger, dont message me anymore you piece of shit.
This person is affiliated with Washington State University.
Attachments
nflorez.jpg
nflorez.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 14233 times

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: I was called a "Nigger" not a "Nigga"

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » July 23rd, 2012, 3:42 am

So...

Lets talk about alonso ordering a hit on the sneek-tip.

:lol:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 25th, 2012, 9:57 am

funny

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 10th, 2012, 2:45 pm

I don't know what you thought was stupid when you saw me going back n forth with her, but I put her on blast like you did here. :lol: That chic has some issues & seems like a troll, but at the same time she probably really is that chic & just has issues like I said.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 24th, 2012, 10:58 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't know what you thought was stupid when you saw me going back n forth with her, but I put her on blast like you did here. :lol: That chic has some issues & seems like a troll, but at the same time she probably really is that chic & just has issues like I said.
I vaguely remember that, I though that was about different opinions, but she came at me on some racist ish.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 12th, 2013, 1:54 am

I asked you repeadtdly to have this account deleted and you refused to do it. What did you say to me? Let me bring up your e-mail:
Date: Thu 07/19/12 07:18 PM
"All you dumb beaners are the same..."
I'm not a fucking MEXICAN dumbass. I am SPANISH as in my family is from HISPANIOLA, SPAIN, ESPANA; the IBERIAN PENINSULA. You cannot even insult very well. I should have expected that.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 12th, 2013, 7:41 am

perfect example

people want to really get under your skin quickly

call someone a "nigger" ... but he's actually Puerto Rican

call her a "Beaner" ... but she's European from Spain

and both of you are supposed to be University educated???? SMFH

so why trip & act shocked when "ignorant" gang members call each other racial slurs when most never even finished high school

@ Mz.Florez

What does that say across your collar bone?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2013, 10:19 am

This chick is a liar, she edited that email. I never ever ever typed that. That's on mi abuela Lugo. She is a piece of work, liar and a true racist

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2013, 10:36 am

Here are my emails, screen captures, no edits at all. I would NEVER EVER use that language on any of my brown bros EVER. She re-edited and falsified my email, She is truly crazy.
Attachments
july192012-florez-email.jpg
july192012-florez-email.jpg (130.65 KiB) Viewed 13769 times
july192012-florez-email-937.jpg
july192012-florez-email-937.jpg (102.03 KiB) Viewed 13769 times

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 12th, 2013, 1:48 pm

damn! ^

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 12th, 2013, 5:35 pm

I'm a liar? Please, anyone with MS Paint can manufacturer a .bmp or .jpeg image. That is about as worthless as your Mexican insults. You know what you are? A joke! That's what you are. Oh and by the way, I'M SPANISH NOT MEXICAN. I do not know how I can be anymore clear about that fact.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 12th, 2013, 5:49 pm

It's a screenshot from my computer....
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (62.29 KiB) Viewed 13751 times

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 12th, 2013, 5:54 pm

MARTINEZ wrote: @ Mz.Florez

Mi Vida Loca

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2013, 7:12 pm

You can edit an email all you want, but you can't produce an email that I wrote with headers that include those edits you created. You are a stone cold LIAR and a true RACIST.

I never use those words "whitey" or "spic" and I will be sure to forward all the REAL emails to your university so they can see how deranged you are. Since you said it, I guess you are actually using MS Paint to manipulate my emails.

You just falsified the text of two emails that you are claiming sent by me in a public forum. You better do your homework.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 12th, 2013, 8:44 pm

All you are doing is throwing a temper tantrum. You can make up all the stuff you want. I don't care. Trust me, I won't loose ANY sleep over it; however, it seems as though I am a driving force in your life. Like you're obsessed with me or something. Even if I want to use derogatory names directed towards you I am free to do so under the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article I Section 5 of the Washington State Constitution. Free speech means hearing offensive speech you in ways you do not like. I mean, you are running off playing the tattle tale game, "You called me a name so I'm telling on you!" Are you 5?

As a student at WSU I can do and say whatever I want to and I am free to do it whether or not someone likes it. If I want to wear pink with blue I am free to wear that just as I am free to say anything I want. Waaaahhh.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 12th, 2013, 9:02 pm

alexalonso wrote:You can edit an email all you want, but you can't produce an email that I wrote with headers that include those edits you created. You are a stone cold LIAR and a true RACIST.

I never use those words "whitey" or "spic" and I will be sure to forward all the REAL emails to your university so they can see how deranged you are. Since you said it, I guess you are actually using MS Paint to manipulate my emails.

You just falsified the text of two emails that you are claiming sent by me in a public forum. You better do your homework.
Furthermore, just because someone uses a derogatory word(s) towards someone does not equate to being a racist. It's no different than someone calling me a bitch or a cunt. Racism equates to the belief that one is innately superior to another human being based on racial differences. Using your ignorant rationale then Black primates that call each other nigger all the time are, in fact, racist against one another. That is nonsensical!

I never claimed or stated to you that I believe I am innately superior to black primates merely because I am not black. Thus, you posting publicly, with my picture, that I am a *racist* is a form a libel. Apparently, you need to read a few more dictionary entries. Who needs to do their homework again?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Calling someone a Nigger using the email system of Washington State University is actually against the policy of that university and is NOT protected speech under the 1st amendment. So you are wrong. The way you use that word suggests to me and I am sure most, that you are a racist against certain people. Then making false claims that I called you a "beaner" (another racially derogatory word) when that NEVER happened, then creating a false email with that word in it, reveals that you have serious hate issues towards other people. And I never did anything to you to warrant your abusive email tirade.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 13th, 2013, 6:34 am

Actually this *service* is provided by microsoft to WSU and not from WSU. That being said, I can say anything I want...any speech I choose so long as I am not committing any crimes. Thus, I can say whatever I want to whomever I want. It does not matter if you or anyone else likes it. Fact is, you're a little tattle tale, go run and tattle on more primates. I don't hate hate issues, I just hate you. You're a joke. That would be like me running and tattling on anyone that called me a bitch...since I am not 5 and am an adult I think I can handle it.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » February 13th, 2013, 6:51 am

alexalonso wrote:Calling someone a Nigger using the email system of Washington State University is actually against the policy of that university and is NOT protected speech under the 1st amendment. So you are wrong. The way you use that word suggests to me and I am sure most, that you are a racist against certain people. Then making false claims that I called you a "beaner" (another racially derogatory word) when that NEVER happened, then creating a false email with that word in it, reveals that you have serious hate issues towards other people. And I never did anything to you to warrant your abusive email tirade.
You're making false claims that I am a racist based on the alleged use of a derogatory word you dislike. Just because someone calls me a bitch does not make them sexist or a misogunaios. These are classic reasoning cliches and inherently false in themselves.

It's just stupid people like you with a lack of understanding of the terms themselves and the meanings behind them that ignorantly spout out frivolous speculation based on said ignorance. I mean, you actually got a degree? Are you serious? You are this stupid even after attending an institution of higher learning? A racist is a person that believes they are superior to another race (which is purely a social construct in itself) base purely on the ignorant assumption that such superiority is the result of racial differences. Merely calling someone a nigger or a spic is simply not enough to warrant such a label nor does it adhere to or fit into the accepted definitions of racist. You'd be better off to educate yourself a little more; maybe take some English courses or simply read a dictionary from time to time.

Your inability and failure to understand the terms you fling around is not my fault. Address your own shortcomings asshole.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 13th, 2013, 7:26 am

MzFlorez wrote:

Mi Vida Loca

te puedo preguntar algo ~

que significa para ti tener una vida loca?

cual fue tu interes al venir a este sitio que se trata exclusivamente de pandillas?

miro que tambien tienes otro tatuaje en tu braso... que dice?

para que sepas ~ yo tengo todo mi espalda, frente, en buen parte de mis braso tatuados ...

con confiansa, quiseiras ver lo que es un verdadero pandillero del Este de Los Angeles?

espero tu respuesta.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 21st, 2013, 1:30 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:

Mi Vida Loca

te puedo preguntar algo ~

que significa para ti tener una vida loca?

cual fue tu interes al venir a este sitio que se trata exclusivamente de pandillas?

miro que tambien tienes otro tatuaje en tu braso... que dice?

para que sepas ~ yo tengo todo mi espalda, frente, en buen parte de mis braso tatuados ...

con confiansa, quiseiras ver lo que es un verdadero pandillero del Este de Los Angeles?

espero tu respuesta.
Martinez, if I'm ''2 bring something 2 the fu***** table" I have 2 know what's going on. I don't speak Spanish homie and needless 2 say read it, just like most users of this forum. Will u make your posts all inclusive? If not just send her a pm. Or when u type 'Spanish' translate in English. 8)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 22nd, 2013, 7:48 am

lol ^^

what I said/did was the equivalent of us men/homeboys at a club or sports bar and a chick just walks by and I whisper something in her ear...

it was meant just for her :mrgreen:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm

Yeah I knew that. Just messing w/ u man.