Cosa Nostra and la EME...

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread post by crm » February 29th, 2012, 7:23 pm

That is an interesting subject. If that is the case then that would make a hell of a lot of people mad. StillNoScript, so how did the different races originate?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 2nd, 2012, 4:13 pm

mayugastank wrote:sailor boy and a member of LCN
A WANNBE DON KICKING IT WITH A REAL DON. OH WAIT, THE MEXICANS INVENTED THE MOB TO HUH STANK? :lol:

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » March 2nd, 2012, 5:11 pm

mayugastank wrote:sailor boy and a member of LCN
Are you sure that's Sailor Boy? He looks more like Robot Salas.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » March 7th, 2012, 7:15 pm

Point is Italians and mexicans dont cross paths much in the USA. Italians are predominately on the East Coast and Mexicans on the West Coast. However in prison I could see why those 2 groups would be close. They arent white power per se, LCN, they are street guys, both the mexican street guys and the Italian street guys have a shared hatred for blacks. In the event of a racial riot -theyd be real close.

The worst inmate in the federal system-Thomas Silverstein killed a black gang member as a favor to the EME. Many murders done by AB and EME both are done as favors for eachother especially in the early 1980s when Chicanos didnt have numbers in the Feds.

The book HOTHOUSE, life in Leavenworth shows you exactly how the 1980 relationship with whites/chicanos was. Real close and mutual racial hatred of blacks.

Italians of course blend in with Whites.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 18th, 2012, 8:19 pm

mayugastank wrote:Point is Italians and mexicans dont cross paths much in the USA. Italians are predominately on the East Coast and Mexicans on the West Coast. However in prison I could see why those 2 groups would be close. They arent white power per se, LCN, they are street guys, both the mexican street guys and the Italian street guys have a shared hatred for blacks. In the event of a racial riot -theyd be real close.

The worst inmate in the federal system-Thomas Silverstein killed a black gang member as a favor to the EME. Many murders done by AB and EME both are done as favors for eachother especially in the early 1980s when Chicanos didnt have numbers in the Feds.

The book HOTHOUSE, life in Leavenworth shows you exactly how the 1980 relationship with whites/chicanos was. Real close and mutual racial hatred of blacks.

Italians of course blend in with Whites.
The hatred some Italians have for blacks could give a deeper look into why some Mexicans and Chicanos hate blacks. Take a look at the indigenous roots of Italians and Mexicans. The indigenous roots of Mexicans are native Americans. The indigenous roots of Italians? Well, look where Italy is, and look which continent resides below it, across the Mediterranean sea. Many Italians have African lineage. So in the case of Italians, the black hatred is party based on self hate. Now, what connection do Mexicans and Chicanos have with Italians? The Spanish lineage. Spaniards, like most of the Mediterranean, too have African lineage. And any hatred they have of blacks is partly due to the same self hate that Italians harbor. So, it could be the Spaniard side of the Mexican/Chicano has the resentment toward blacks. Because, after all, Mexicans and Chicanos have some African lineage. If you're part Spanish, there's African lineage in there somewhere. Quick question, how often are slurs against blacks used by Mexicans and Chicanos in native American languages like Nahautl? I'm not saying there aren't words in Nahautl which slur blacks, but most often slurs that Chicanos/Mexicans use against blacks are in English or Spanish.

dlsthr
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Unread post by dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 2:31 am

Italians do not run with AB they use eMe as protection in prison simply because they are the strongest.

And italians are not white you fucking idiot when italians first came to the USA they were treated with more racism than the unluckiest black person would recieve today. Its the same thing as Armenians.. It is insulting to put us Ethnics in the same category as the people who abuse and target us. Whites are people that speak english in there home country (eg scotland, ireland, england, usa, australia). Get your facts right bro. Peace

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » February 15th, 2013, 12:47 am

Did the Mafia have a strong presence in California prisons at any point?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 15th, 2013, 3:01 pm

dlsthr wrote:Italians do not run with AB they use eMe as protection in prison simply because they are the strongest.

And italians are not white you fucking idiot when italians first came to the USA they were treated with more racism than the unluckiest black person would recieve today. Its the same thing as Armenians.. It is insulting to put us Ethnics in the same category as the people who abuse and target us. Whites are people that speak english in there home country (eg scotland, ireland, england, usa, australia). Get your facts right bro. Peace
That's a bit of a stretch Italians in no way had it worse than blacks in any point in the USA's history. They never had to endure lynchings,Jim Crow Laws, bias housing clauses, Slavery etc,

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » February 17th, 2013, 1:11 am

Agreed.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » April 20th, 2013, 5:05 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
kswiss wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Italians are 100% White you idiots.

Now that was the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.italians are not 100% white. Have u seen the italians in "ITALY"? The motherland for italians.pure italians are dark skin. With dark hair. Their country is only a few hundred miles from africa.think about it.
That is true. All of southern Europe has African lineage. Truth be told, everyone has African lineage. It's impossible not to since it's proven human life started in Africa. White is a concept. One chooses to be white. Proud Aryans will argue against that till their death but it's true. They're in denial. You can find a white guy living in the deepest cave in the North Pole and he would have some kind of DNA linking back to the motherland of all human life, Africa. A lot of people aren't going to want to hear that because they have so much invested in prison and street warfare with folklore that says otherwise, but there's no denying it. Its easily proven.
Yea, but people of pure African descent, like Africans or dark African Americans, have a totally different body and muscle structure. They have to work out less than virtually any other race and have these athletic genes that no one else has. Look who wins most running tournaments. They have a diff muscle and possibly bone structure by default. Its not that they train harder.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » January 22nd, 2017, 12:44 am

Where did you get this information? Is it proven that their bone and body structure make them more prone to be athletic? It would be very intersting if that were true. I can imagine that racists might cry foul and claim that the athletes of African descent had an unfair advantage.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 12th, 2017, 3:02 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
dlsthr wrote:Italians do not run with AB they use eMe as protection in prison simply because they are the strongest.

That's a bit of a stretch Italians in no way had it worse than blacks in any point in the USA's history. They never had to endure lynchings,Jim Crow Laws, bias housing clauses, Slavery etc,
Yeah, he exaggerated with everything he said.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 8th, 2017, 3:46 pm

Most of what has been said on this thread are educated and wrong guesses.Italins are considered white in California Prisons.
The EME have had run ins with the Costa Nostra, The AB in the Feds protected Gambino boss John Gotti from Black inmates pressuring him. The EME is the oldest California Prison gang and the most influential.
They (EME) have no connection with the Costa Nostra in prison or on the streets period. They CN at one time was in LA taxing street gangs, until 2 big EME shot callers were released from prison back to the streets of LA and confronted the CN and told them that was about to stop and it did.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Jerusalem

Unread post by Apathetic » March 9th, 2017, 3:12 am

bumperjack wrote: They (EME) have no connection with the Costa Nostra in prison or on the streets period. They CN at one time was in LA taxing street gangs, until 2 big EME shot callers were released from prison back to the streets of LA and confronted the CN and told them that was about to stop and it did.
Are you talking about the LA family? Who were the Eme big shots and when did it happen? I remember reading about the same thing only with the Nuestra Familia who met up with some family's consigliere telling a capo to lay off the street gangs in their area.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm

It happened in Los Angeles in 1971 Rodolpho Cheyenne Cadena and Joe Pegleg Morgan got out and confronted the LA Don of the Costa Nostra. I have never heard about the NF confronting any Costa Nostra members.Chy ended up in October 31,1972 going back to Prison on a Parole Violation, and 2 months later he was stabbed to death in Palm Hall in Chino Prison.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apathetic » March 22nd, 2017, 7:40 am

bumperjack wrote:It happened in Los Angeles in 1971 Rodolpho Cheyenne Cadena and Joe Pegleg Morgan got out and confronted the LA Don of the Costa Nostra. I have never heard about the NF confronting any Costa Nostra members.Chy ended up in October 31,1972 going back to Prison on a Parole Violation, and 2 months later he was stabbed to death in Palm Hall in Chino Prison.
So the American Me scene was based on a real event? Crazy. Maybe there was an arrangment between them cus I know in the 70s Eme's Champ Reynoso partnered up with Jimmy Frattiano from LA family dealing Heroin together. Frattiano even bought him a car as grattitude.

The NF thingy I think was in San Jose. Nothing I write here is guarenteed truth, just some stuff I read here and there.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 23rd, 2017, 8:54 am

Yes the scene in American Me actually happened, but James Edward Olmos played Chy Cadena He was not killed by his own gang the "EME"..He was killed by the NF in Palm Hall in Chino Prison after he went back to Prison on a Parole Violation. The sex seens are incorrect also and 2 producers lost there lives for that disrespected the Mexican Mafia. The Prison Gangs don't approve of Homosexual conduct.How I know is by being a member for 26 years of the Notorious Aryan Brotherhood.
Which I went out in Good Standing in 2011 after getting out of my 13th prison and doing 20 years.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apathetic » March 23rd, 2017, 8:19 pm

bumperjack wrote:Yes the scene in American Me actually happened, but James Edward Olmos played Chy Cadena He was not killed by his own gang the "EME"..He was killed by the NF in Palm Hall in Chino Prison after he went back to Prison on a Parole Violation. The sex seens are incorrect also and 2 producers lost there lives for that disrespected the Mexican Mafia. The Prison Gangs don't approve of Homosexual conduct.How I know is by being a member for 26 years of the Notorious Aryan Brotherhood.
Which I went out in Good Standing in 2011 after getting out of my 13th prison and doing 20 years.
Not to question your knowledge but I afaik those murdered were not producers but mere consultants, two of them were full time Eme members charlie brown manriquez and rocky luna. Third one was a running a gang prevention program in ramona gardens named ana lizarraga.

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 8:00 am

The idea that mob members in prison use Eme for protection because they are the strongest isn't true. This varies upon which prison one is in. In many fed joints mob members will go to Black gangs for protection. This is done because they feel that they can control the Blacks with money. Whereas sometimes mob guys will link with AB for protection like John Gotti did, but we all know what happened when he did this the AB had him on the hook. Interesting side note in Marion Federal Prison the AB had an alliance with the El Rukns which is a Black street gang

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 14th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Numbersrunners, You sling alot of mud on The Aryan Brotherhood from a federal system point of view. In the California Prisons were both eme and AB were founded things are different. The Costa Nostra has no alliance with them ( eme) I bet your not from California either? I'm from California and No the History of the Brand from the beginning. The independents I hear are taking control of the yards in the feds. I was a member for 26 years of the California Aryan Brotherhood and a leader for 23 years. They are dying off and alot of members have locked it up or dropped out. They are getting weaker in both there founding state California and the Feds. I answer to none of them. But I don't sling mud on any of them neither.
Far as a alliance with a black gang ?I'm not buying that.
Don't know who you are or were your from? But your entitled to your point of view. Just like us all on this website which I been on back and forth for 3 or 4 years.
Once in awhile some white guy will get on this website talking a Gang of shit that can't be verified by other sources. If your claims can't be validated it B.S in my book. But like I said I try to keep it civil and respectful regardless of the mud you sling. Only because I'm non-active. And your not personally disrespecting me.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 28th, 2017, 4:48 am

Yep chinatown use to be lil italy. Maybe they had a hand in makin alpine st gang?

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » June 29th, 2017, 9:46 pm

Does the LA crime family (Cosa Nostra) still operate? Do they have an alliance with the EME?

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » January 12th, 2018, 4:56 am

Well im italian ... my family is white. we originate from scandanavia. we were driven from the grasslands 2000 years ago and over hundreds of years of getting our asses kicked around europe we ended up over the alps and settled in what is now northern italy. we held that turf ever since. to the south the racial mix is very different. the south of italy was made up of a range of tribes from african greek to arabic and even mainland european such as slavs and goths and vandals. italians are not a race they are a mix of invading cultures and the true original italians were probably cavemen and africans..

italians are a mixed bag coz u have large ancient jewish communities in italy and lets not forget banking newspapers and the legal system were first invented in italy and jews were used to do the dirty deeds by romans back then.. even the rothschilds live in northern italy as have the worlds wealthiest people and top celebrities i think madonna george clooney even john wayne the duke lived in north italy. you've got a heavily persecute northern block who is fiecly independent and the lombards are the only sepratist group in italy although they arent militant any more they still do claim a speration from italy. the middle of italy was completely sacked and overun by vandals goths and slavs during the end of the roman empire and the south was cultivated by greek and arabic tribes and infact the mafia originated to slap those remaining tribes into line.italy itself was only unified 160 years ago by garibaldi and his 20,000 fighting men .. prior to that italy was part spanish part french part austrian and part italian..

BUT most of the italians any one here would know are most likely southerners who would not see themselves as white but probably browns. most italians do feel discrimination by whites such as the english dutch and nordics but would still consider themselves as white but at street level and in gangs they'd probably relate most as off whites so i can see how they'd get on with mexicans and latinos . but they're adaptable so can fit in with white and browns either way and usually dont have any problems with blacks either.

where i come from in the north of italy (im a lombard with a thousand years bloodline) we are besties with germans, we get on well with tough poles but acknowledge that poles are also fiercly independent so give them wide berth and respect but we always get along .. we got little time for romans and jews but we will put up with them in business if we must.. we dont have much choice since they dominated us hence why we are seperatists. we pretty much detest the dutch and british, and we think the french are fuckheads , we are close with slovakia switzerland and austria and we got no beef with russia ,we arent really catholics we were forced into it but we have our own ancient morality and there's entire volumes written about our phrases drawn from our history in war. i read somewhere that the lombards have fought more wars than any other people in human history not sure if thats accurate but i know hanibal trampled our city with his elephants america and england bombed our churches and factories in both wars and nepalese gerkas became famous for being the only ones who could fight us on the alps and win... no one else ever defeated us in those moutains .. most of the high end technology and brands come from my region up north as have the most notable explorers (columbus's house is up the road from my grandfathers house in genova) and artists such as the vinci are also notable lombards. i also think we invented the pistol because of all our wars we developed engineering in ancient times and became advanced out of necessity and invented many weapons i also think landmines were invented by lombards as was the combustion engine the compass the thermometer the barometer the telephone and even the radio among many other inventions i even think einsteins famous formula e=mc was stolen from a lombard mathemetician as was the atomic bomb technology.. BUT all our shit gets stolen and has been mass commercialised which has caused a lot of friction so our people are kind of still in a state of being dissed and disregarded even though we know the true contribution we have made to the planet .. so as i say most of you would probably only know italians from the middle and southern parts of italy. who make up the bulk of immigrant italians... but if you come across north italians and there would be very few in jail in america then you might notice clear differences and they may appear much whiter .. truth is they're probably blacker in their hearts than all italians but they appear as white as a swede .. what i can say is few people take the time to read into italian history beyond what is taught at school about romans and ww1n2 and hitler ... so there is massive misconceptions and misunderstandings about who and what italians really are .. especially in america .. which is named after amerigo vespucci .. italy sits geographically at a crossroad of cultures in the mediterranean and has benefited from knowledge from africa to northern europe to greece and arabic culture so is a powerhouse of knowledge and culture. this is why italian art music and food is highly regarded why italy invented the piano the opera ballet the cello and helped evolve modern sythesizers genres like jazz even rock and techno have been partly credited to italy and entire modern cultures such as fashion cars motorbikes were heavily influenced by italy not to mention we also invented the coffee machine so if u love your capuccino thank us lombards we invented it.. BUT only because of our geopgraphical position and because of the confluence of so many cultures within italy. italians are no smarter or dumber than anyone else. they just have a beneficial place on the map that allowed them to gain so much knowledge from all angles. with modern capitalism italy has been utterly smashed. robbed pillaged and left as a retarded second cousin and this is why we detest certain cultures who we blame for being central to stealing and capitalising on all these inventions... and is probably why italians will never fully see themselves as white but brown and off white even if they from the north with scandanavian or germanic blood .. truth is we still very pissed with half of the modern world but we too weak now to do shit about it . drink our coffee eat our pastas drive our ferraris wear our armani suits and leave us the fuck alone .. thats kinda how many italians especially from the north would see things these days. and as i said youd rarely meet northern italians few end up in jail and few would even tell u they from the north .. but if u meet an italian who seems awfully white.. he prolly a northerner if u meet one who seems quite brown .. he from the south.. he the pizza inventor

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » January 12th, 2018, 5:39 am

crm wrote:Does the LA crime family (Cosa Nostra) still operate? Do they have an alliance with the EME?

cosa nostra is not an LA crime family ... it stands for "our thing" and is a global mafia network of which it will have tentacles in la as with most of the modern world where italians from the southern region have gained power.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » January 12th, 2018, 5:55 am

numbersrunner wrote:

The idea that mob members in prison use Eme for protection because they are the strongest isn't true. This varies upon which prison one is in. In many fed joints mob members will go to Black gangs for protection. This is done because they feel that they can control the Blacks with money. Whereas sometimes mob guys will link with AB for protection like John Gotti did, but we all know what happened when he did this the AB had him on the hook. Interesting side note in Marion Federal Prison the AB had an alliance with the El Rukns which is a Black street gang
in australia italians were heavily discriminated against and during ww2 we were rounded up sent to cowra in the bush and hung same as the kkk did to blacks. australia doesnt teach this bit of history in school but italians know .. i would agree with both of you, italians are very flexible with who they will align with if their necks on the line .. and once you got an italians back he gonna stay loyal to you for a long time .. the good thing is italians in crime can be very handy allies so most are happy to have a few solid italians on deck and also italians can be notorious enemies to have so why make a potentially lethal enemy when you can easily make a useful friend .. italians can play the white or brown card easily too so can often get into the white world easily but then can drop right back onto the grimey streets the next day. you've had italian gangsters get into presidents ears , something few latino or black gangsters have ever been able to do, yet many italian mobsters have .. italians are probably not really feared so much on the street these days, but are fucking feared by the rich prick white establishment i can guarantee you that, especially jews who dont want an italian within 50 miles of them half the time. so yeah i agree italians dont really see themselves as white, but because of their hatred of white elites will easily fall in with white gangs as easily as brown and even black gangs, although black gangs tend to keep things pretty black and are prone to wanton disorganised violence so italians tend to not associate with anything disorganised.. they like things regulated so i can see them fitting in with ab or eme if it suits them ...