A tribute to Gypsies

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

A tribute to Gypsies

Unread post by Dobre » March 7th, 2013, 9:41 pm

These people might be the lowest in the hierarchy when it comes to organized crime or society in general, but there literally make up alot of the bulk when it comes to numbers. They help out Balkan OC both domestically and abroad in ways you people can't imagine. They are flexible because they could fit in with the Turkish mafia and their network spreads all across Europe and lately they've even been coming to North America(with that bust in Canada of the Romanians smuggling in Gypsies). I don't underestimate them. Frankly, they have more balls and brains about alot of things having to grow up and live in such deplorable conditions they accumulate the same amount of information when it comes to street smarts as a veteran cop in a big city. They see everything first hand and when shit goes down they're usually the first ones to get clipped and it's not their fault, they just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Even though most of the times they act as decoys to draw fire they still manage to piss people off.

EuroTrash

Re: A tribute to Gypsies

Unread post by EuroTrash » April 1st, 2013, 10:59 am

Maybe they are not big in Eastern Europe but Western Europe they are big players.Highly organised deadly and they have a vendetta culture.In (i think 2008?) they busted one of the five drug gang of Europe and it was run by gypsies/travellers.They are big in Ireland,England and the Netherlands.Some of them have direct links with Colombian and Mexican cartels.They work close with all the big players Russians N'drangheta etc.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » April 2nd, 2013, 12:41 am

they big in human trafficing and prostitution too
it seems like they have complete own organisation and structures when it comes to prostitution

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » April 3rd, 2013, 10:37 pm

EuroTrash wrote:Maybe they are not big in Eastern Europe but Western Europe they are big players.Highly organised deadly and they have a vendetta culture.In (i think 2008?) they busted one of the five drug gang of Europe and it was run by gypsies/travellers.They are big in Ireland,England and the Netherlands.Some of them have direct links with Colombian and Mexican cartels.They work close with all the big players Russians N'drangheta etc.
natur wrote:they big in human trafficing and prostitution too
it seems like they have complete own organisation and structures when it comes to prostitution
I agree with you guys... I think they deserve more credit than they're actually credited with. I know alot of Macedonian gangsters personally, and though they're highly organized, wealthy and have connections you wouldn't have even imagined them to be having I just look at Macedonian civilians who gossip about the Macedonian gangsters and I also look at some of the Gypsy and Turkish smugglers I know and I see a difference...

I see Macedonian kids and I see Gypsy kids and Gypsy kids are wearing clothing that costs 10x that of what Macedonian kids are wearing, yet you will never see Gypsies in administrative positions in politics or owning any prominent local bars, nightclubs, restaurants or in the service sector, as if they're segregated from the rest of Macedonian society yet somehow they manage to accumulate wealth and be in a secret pact with local Macedonian and Albanian drug lords.

Makes you wonder...

Severely undercredited..

See because they're flexible due to their natures, they don't have their own country and they countries they usually come from discriminate against them anyways and so much to the point that they would just scoff and say no dirty Gypsy is worth spending tax dollars on a court procedure or investigation, just let them eat at eachother like rats.

Not to mention they're completely amoral... How you treat them is the way you'll be treated - at least with the more honorable ones who haven't let experiences with poverty completely destroy them from the inside out.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » April 5th, 2013, 9:28 pm

I don't know about the east but in the west they get the credits and respect.They are feared in the west.U don't mess around with them.Look up gang war in Limerick Ireland.That's some grimey viscous war.Between the Travellers/Gypsies and the traditional gangs.They also now have a 1% mc called Trailer Trash Travellers MC