What Asian Gang is the craziest

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: What Asian Gang is the craziest

Unread post by shing » June 15th, 2009, 6:25 pm

i was in the county with hong mau, shamky, and minh deng in the early 90s and shortly after they went to state and got released minh deng and a few of his friends got killed at International Pool in rosemead it started unreaveling from there. then hong mau got killed or disappeared in the late 90s or early 2000s and i guess it was really over from that point.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 22nd, 2009, 1:38 pm

KoreanPlayboyz and KoreanThugFamily were the craziest of them all. Plain and simple.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 22nd, 2009, 7:40 pm

FINITO wrote:KoreanPlayboyz and KoreanThugFamily were the craziest of them all. Plain and simple.

LMAO

jjashik
What city do you live in now?: ktown

Unread post by jjashik » July 19th, 2009, 1:00 am

as you can tell from my name i'm korean... let me share my thoughts with you guys, and i'm sure most of you guys would agree with me

1. Every gang mentioned here has they down ass crazy mofos whether it be abz, trg, wc, kpb, kk, or the various viet gangs.

2. Although theres crazy down ass loccs in all these gangs, there are members from the gangs such as wc that are just pussy little kids that just bring the name of the gang down. (although that shouldnt take out the respect you should give the downass wc's it cant' be helped that some people look at wc as a kiddy gang) but dont get me wrong, i personally know some of the downest wc's and the some crazy mutha f's

3. From what i know, and the people i know although every gang mentioned has they down mutha f's the gangs with the MOST down ass real g's are abz, trg, and wc... i say wc because there are just so many of them, and that just makes the number of the downass wc's that much higher, although the percentage of the pussy wc's are up there as well...(theres just too many of them)
WC's that i know are down for they ish MP, Oceanside, H group (pomona, hacienda, rowland)
MP and Oceanside had mad beef for a while and they are some crazy foos, trying to take the top of being the downest side of wc... H group out in the east side battled with pomona trg and they have some insane mofos as well

4. Pure percentage of the downass mutha f's in the gang has to be TRG, ABZ, Viet gangz, KPB, KK
KPB, KK everyone was down for they shit, but the sheer number of heads in the gang really cant compare to the likes of ABZ and TRG which is why they dont have much influence outside of koreatown except to those other koreans living out in suburbs that worship seem to worship them back in the day.
trust me.. i know KPB and KK (more KPB then KK) although the gang KPB and KK are dead (meaning not active) the older heads who ARENT locked down for life, are still doing mafia type businesses out in ktown, dont ask me for specific names i'm just not gonna say.. but it seems like some threads and links have these guys names all over anyways so go find for yourself.

5. I dont know too many heads personally from ABZ and TRG and Viet Gangs and that the truth, however from my experience as a past banger, and the shits we got into with some of these cats, i never met a "pussy" or "not down" ABZ, TRG, or Viets... sorry that i say "Viets" because i got into a lot of shit with some vietnamese cats, but i never knew they gang or where they were from.. and i dont want to just make shit up and say vboyz...

6. For some reason Korean gangs just cant seem to get along with each other.. no matter how hard we try and click up something always happens and end up becoming enemies.. there are just too many koreans hating other koreans and this is why there are so many small korean gangs that most people all over so cal has never heard of.. but i can assure you.. they are some down ass mofos, the youngsters that i know banging out there rite now are MBZ, ACS, and i heard of some other ones but i dont know them personally other then those 2. If all these korean fukers got together and formed something like the WC or ABZ o i'll be dammed that most of you guys will hear of it.

7. I see that some ppl are pretty biased in these threads.. claiming that "only" korean gangs are down and what not.. come on man i'm korean and a past korean banger from one of those gangs that you mentioned... and you know damn well there are other asian gangs out there putting in shitload of work.. I'm not saying we aint down cuse we are, but if you knew some of the viet cats i met... i'm not so sure you would be able to say they "aint down" in front of they face.

8. Lastly i just want to say, lets stop with the hating and the so called "e banging" cuse its just watevers man.. if you guys really down for yo shit, just give each other ur info and meetup and do ur work

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » July 19th, 2009, 5:25 am

JJASHIK, you dont know what in the world your saying, hahaha. For one, only SOME clicks of TRG are with their shit, I mean theres so many TRG sets but only a few sets put it on. And H Group? You have to be kidding me.. Dont even start with them. The ones i've heard about are a bunch of woman.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 19th, 2009, 9:36 am

AfireInside wrote:JJASHIK, you dont know what in the world your saying, hahaha. For one, only SOME clicks of TRG are with their shit, I mean theres so many TRG sets but only a few sets put it on. And H Group? You have to be kidding me.. Dont even start with them. The ones i've heard about are a bunch of woman.
Hey history like his is gonna be objective. At least he didn't do what a lotta folks do and pull a race card to generalize and disrespect an entire group of people in the process or hate on another hood simply cuz they (used to be) his enemy.
Plain and simple, all hoods are gonna have their riders and busters, the bigger the hood the bigger the chance to have more riders and yes more busters regardless or race or anything else.

I ran into a white fool from TRG (minnie street maybe or maybe that OC viet raskal set) one time at the blocc in orange in the parking lot, dude hit me up and before I could finish Asian b... just rushed me and got me good. My homies were right there so after a few blows we handle it but he was getting me man and as pissed as I was about getting socked in the face hey man, dude had balls and I respect it. On the other end I've watched bigger fools than him who I knew were my enemy rank out when we hit em up, or talk a lot of sh--, do nothing and bone out.

So let people speak on it, it's better than the fools who just come round trying to net bang their hood, posting their subjective facts on subjects they really know little about.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » July 19th, 2009, 12:52 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote: Plain and simple, all hoods are gonna have their riders and busters, the bigger the hood the bigger the chance to have more riders and yes more busters regardless or race or anything else.
Some hoods are hella big and don't have no riders.

Anyway, OTS, a Laotian set in Central California area eats Nortes for breakfast. They only 20-30 heads deep and can go heads up with any set big or small.

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/apps/p ... /707140329

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » July 19th, 2009, 1:03 pm

I pretty much agree with what JJASHIK said. Personally, ive never ran into any TRG so i dont know how real they are but i know for a fact that there are some crazy foos from DUb C. There are alot of busters but there are some straight up lunatics too.

Yep KOreans are too proud and have too much to prove so we are always banging on each other which is why we stay small and die out quick. If us KP MOB and LGKK were to click up back in the 90s, shit we would have set the world on fire. After an incident, alot of KPs got into KPB so we were basically the same set but if the LGs were to ride with us, we would have been better off. The the thing is, LGKK was created by KPB ( Not KK, let's get that straight ) but after awhile, LG started giving us a bad name so we had to disown them. Alot of the LG heads were straight up FOBS and they werent representin properly.

American Burger, KK, KP MOB, and KTF had some of the craziest muthafuckers..

Wsup to Wacko hyung RIP...

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » July 19th, 2009, 11:34 pm

why do korean gangs have such little members? is it because they dont join em?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 21st, 2009, 5:02 pm

FINITO wrote:I pretty much agree with what JJASHIK said. Personally, ive never ran into any TRG so i dont know how real they are but i know for a fact that there are some crazy foos from DUb C. There are alot of busters but there are some straight up lunatics too.

Yep KOreans are too proud and have too much to prove so we are always banging on each other which is why we stay small and die out quick. If us KP MOB and LGKK were to click up back in the 90s, shit we would have set the world on fire. After an incident, alot of KPs got into KPB so we were basically the same set but if the LGs were to ride with us, we would have been better off. The the thing is, LGKK was created by KPB ( Not KK, let's get that straight ) but after awhile, LG started giving us a bad name so we had to disown them. Alot of the LG heads were straight up FOBS and they werent representin properly.

American Burger, KK, KP MOB, and KTF had some of the craziest muthafuckers..

Wsup to Wacko hyung RIP...
hey u buster, stop listening to everything ur hyungs tellin u. u think the reason koreans gangs stay small and die out quick is b/c they banging on each other? viets, cambodians, filipinos, and chinese gangs all bang on each other among their race yet they got deep gangs that still alive. ur argument makes no sense. the reason koreans gangs are small and die out quick is primarily b/c most korean gangs consist of 1-2 down heads, wid a buncha busters. so when the 1-2 down heads actually get locked up, the rest of the gang dont wanna bang no more and live a straight life. they aint built for gang banging or prison. straight n simple.

besides a few korean gangs that lasted more than 1 generation, most korean gangs die after 1 generation. another reason maybe beccause unlike other asian gangs, korean gangs are primarily 100% korean membership, thus keeping #'s small. and there aint enuf korean knuckleheads to really make a deep gang like that, esp when so many koreans got beef with each other.

and ur comment bout KP MOB and LGKK clickin up "would have set the world on fire" ? who u think u got shook lol. ya'll korean pretty boys banging in ktown gotta get ur priorities straight and see wat real gangsterism is about. go to a real ghetto and meet some real OG's in prison, and see what that life is really about.

as a korean myself, im embarrassed by busters like you, that are misled by your hyungs. all you korean youngsters are busters, cuz ur being raised mostly by a buncha busters yourselves, and without a real OG to show you wasup, ya'll dont act right.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » July 21st, 2009, 6:01 pm

sad thing is that these korean gangsters claim a gang that runs koreatown yet they dont even live in koreatown lol they live in orange county and nice communities and drive down to koreatown to do whatever atleast live in the city your fuckin gang claims or dont join wtf? i mean i know theres korean gangsters living in koreatown which is okay but im talking about the gangsters that go sleep in their nice houses and then drive down acting ghetto like yall from LA.

the reason that korean gangs dont last long is mostly because they have no members they only got like 10 members in each gang and what happens when u get locked up or get popped? u lose a member and your down to 9 and it keeps going down and then they just die out this is why no one takes korean gang seriously the mexicans dont give a fuck about korean gangs in koreatown either thats how bad the gang scene for koreans is at the moment..the hardest korean gangsters ive met are from the big gangs like asian boyz, wah ching, and tiny raskal gang..the hard koreans know that they wont get shit out of korean gangs anyways because they die out too quick and i know some koreans that joined korean gangs because they wanna be loyal to their people and join korean gangs

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » July 25th, 2009, 2:28 pm

Everybody from KP and KPB were down as fuck, fact. We were all either down or just plain nutty. Nothing to brag about but that's how it was.

And richjesus, you're just a little bitch. Ur not a true korean. Just some wannabe nigga wack ass foo. You're a disgrace. Stop acting like u know something about this thing of ours before u get mirked. Shibal jona byung shin setkee.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » July 26th, 2009, 1:13 pm

FINITO wrote:Everybody from KP and KPB were down as fu--, fact. We were all either down or just plain nutty. Nothing to brag about but that's how it was.

And richjesus, you're just a little bitch. Ur not a true korean. Just some wannabe nigga wack ass foo. You're a disgrace. Stop acting like u know something about this thing of ours before u get mirked. Shibal jona byung shin setkee.

LMFAO! Are you sure about that?

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » January 19th, 2010, 5:29 am

Back to the TRG ABZ split....whats with the story about some rasckal raped sum chick back in the day and got them the dis name: Teen Rape Gang...and the Asian Boyz broke off and started their own shit.....

Whats the reason behind the split? And what OGs broke off and started the ABZ? and when.................

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » January 28th, 2010, 3:15 am

SURAIDERO wrote:Back to the TRG ABZ split....whats with the story about some rasckal raped sum chick back in the day and got them the dis name: Teen Rape Gang...and the Asian Boyz broke off and started their own shit.....

Whats the reason behind the split? And what OGs broke off and started the ABZ? and when.................
You ain't gonna get a definite/real answer cus a lot of them older original members are either dead/locked up or deported back to Cambodia. All you gonna hear is he say that or I heard from that person, who heard it from this person type of deal.

btw, 'I HEARD' its over a girl type of thing. :idea: :?:

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 12th, 2010, 7:43 pm

vn abz i wuld consider the most craziest

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 13th, 2010, 10:06 am

caliboi wrote:vn abz i wuld consider the most craziest
All the VN heads from 90-2000 were the fam, I love em and yes, those fools were crazy but reckless. You gotta have some sort of propriety for the work you put in for the set, otherwise it's down but sloppy and all your riders get rolled up for life. Not to say it wasn't clean per se, the work put in on enemies, but look what happened when fools started turning state evidence, ratting homies out, obviously those few shouldn't have been in/involved with the work or even the planning of the work...then dude's pops gets blasted...
sloppy

oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » June 15th, 2010, 2:35 pm

yo it iz wat it iz itz dey choice man but i have to admit i admire them cuz dey wuz nutty.

858SD
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » July 23rd, 2010, 9:09 pm

In San Diego Tiny Oriental Crips is the craziest

Unread post by 886688 » March 24th, 2011, 8:01 pm

basically, most south east asian gangs are pretty crazy.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » March 24th, 2011, 8:24 pm

886688 wrote:basically, most south east asian gangs are pretty crazy.
i would probably say, the chinese triads and japanese yakuza lol.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » February 23rd, 2013, 2:21 am

All this shit was important as a youngster but once u hit 30 and look back, being " the craziest " also means the stupidest..

Better to be organized and low key..

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 15th, 2013, 2:25 pm

FINITO wrote:KoreanPlayboyz and KoreanThugFamily were the craziest of them all. Plain and simple.
KTF? from Torrance? who do you know from there? i knew all the originals...they were my boys growing up

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 16th, 2013, 8:33 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:Back to the TRG ABZ split....whats with the story about some rasckal raped sum chick back in the day and got them the dis name: Teen Rape Gang...and the Asian Boyz broke off and started their own shit.....

teenage rapists was the crew name (maybe diss name) of TRG before they turned gang.

i don't think it was a split like ppl think, i.e. abz splitting up from trg.

abz is almost as old as TRG in socal. (mid 80's)

there was two major cambodian crews pre-ABZ/TRG.

1 was TR and the other ULTIMATE NEW WAVE or WAVE WARRIORS.

a lot of TR became TRG, a lot of ULTIMATE became ABZ.

but a lot of TR got in ABZ and ULTIMATE got in TRG.

that's ABZ/TRG connection along with fools jumping sides too.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 16th, 2013, 8:43 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
All the VN heads from 90-2000 were the fam, I love em and yes, those fools were crazy but reckless. You gotta have some sort of propriety for the work you put in for the set, otherwise it's down but sloppy and all your riders get rolled up for life. Not to say it wasn't clean per se, the work put in on enemies, but look what happened when fools started turning state evidence, ratting homies out, obviously those few shouldn't have been in/involved with the work or even the planning of the work...then dude's pops gets blasted...
sloppy

the reason AB was so wild in sfv was because they were split and operated as separate crews.

each crew had their own style, different races, dressed different, banged different, made money different, hung out at different spots.

they took on each others beefs so their enemy list got long.
also the ABZ hit on the dad was intentional. vn ab did it before.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 16th, 2013, 9:22 pm

shing wrote:i was in the county with hong mau, shamky, and minh deng in the early 90s and shortly after they went to state and got released minh deng and a few of his friends got killed at International Pool in rosemead it started unreaveling from there. then hong mau got killed or disappeared in the late 90s or early 2000s and i guess it was really over from that point.
you talking about international club murders?

do you know what really happened there?

i heard so many stories about who did it.

from it was in house V hit to rival gang hit.

i even heard that the guy who went down for it didn't even do it.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » April 17th, 2013, 8:41 am

judastaugamma wrote:
shing wrote:i was in the county with hong mau, shamky, and minh deng in the early 90s and shortly after they went to state and got released minh deng and a few of his friends got killed at International Pool in rosemead it started unreaveling from there. then hong mau got killed or disappeared in the late 90s or early 2000s and i guess it was really over from that point.

probably not that smart to say who did it on these forums.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 17th, 2013, 2:06 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:
sloppy

the reason AB was so wild in sfv was because they were split and operated as separate crews.

each crew had their own style, different races, dressed different, banged different, made money different, hung out at different spots.

they took on each others beefs so their enemy list got long.
also the ABZ hit on the dad was intentional. vn ab did it before.
Reread what I wrote homie, didn't say it was or wasn't because its not my place to speak specifics on the net, especially when it's over something rule breaking that could have consequences if folks feel opposite from how they believe now.

What I was saying is that the certain people they had involved in certain capers is what got them all caught up because though some folks were down to get down with the get down, a few folks were there for the ride along and when shit got thick they flipped real quick.
Sloppy is what i said because that shit was sloppy.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 17th, 2013, 5:38 pm

there was only a couple of snitches from van nuys ab for that big case.

trust. i know a few of their little brothers since jr. high.

the main snitch was hardcore san jose ab. he was family with one of the og vn abs. he was a rider. dropping bodies too.

i know why he snitched.

him and a peewee was being followed by undercover. they blasted TGP right in front of the 5-0. and the TGP ratted them out.

no win case. they were getting life and was given get out of jail card.

that's why they killed his dad and tried to kill the peewee's mom.

only 1 crew really went down for it. the 2nd gen abs crew with a few 2nd-3rd gen abz. his cousin's crew.

they arrested like 70 ab that year but most of them just got minor cases. most of them got out late 90's early 00's.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 17th, 2013, 5:44 pm

shing wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

probably not that smart to say who did it on these forums.
meh that case closed a decade ago.

they ain't gonna reopen that shit.

plus so many rumors on who did it. from in house V to AB to HSG to even WC.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » April 18th, 2013, 12:32 am

that's why gang bangin is such a dirty game. the same big homie that's telling you to bust missions can be the same one snitching. it's surprising and shocking to find out, especially because he WAS a straight up G. im pretty sure the Gambino Family dropped their jaws when Sammy the Bull ratted them out. Same with Frank Lucas, and he ratted on his own blood family. doesn't matter what their position is or their rep as a killer, anyone can be a snitch.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 18th, 2013, 4:50 am

Proverbz wrote:that's why gang bangin is such a dirty game. the same big homie that's telling you to bust missions can be the same one snitching. it's surprising and shocking to find out, especially because he WAS a straight up G. im pretty sure the Gambino Family dropped their jaws when Sammy the Bull ratted them out. Same with Frank Lucas, and he ratted on his own blood family. doesn't matter what their position is or their rep as a killer, anyone can be a snitch.
the sad thing is he knew the most about his cousin so that fool got the most cases. his own blood.

i heard it was all because of his chick. he was CVL.

because he didn't snitch at first. he was in county fighting his case with the rest of the ab.

the 2 rumors i heard was his gf was threatening to leave him OR his gf caught an accessory case or some shit.

that's how/when he turned.