Homosexuality among gang members

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Homosexuality among gang members

Unread post by alexalonso » May 10th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Regardless of what part of American culture, expect to encounter gay people along the way, police, teachers, athletes, politicians, and even gang members. Just because gang culture is one masculinity and bravado does not mean that there are gay guys in your varrio or hood.

I personally met out of the closet VNG Bloods that were gay, feminine and hanging at a "gay club" on 54th & 2nd ave. There seen to be no shame in these two guys, young with VNG tattoed behind the ear and flaming.

This topic started in theLa Mirada Locos topic, being that they are in Hollwood, Hollyweird, you may expect more gay gang members in Hollywood since West Hollywood is a gay mecca.

I would imagine that the 18th Street HGS guys have been dealing with alot of homosexuality because Yucca was once a magnet for prostitution and drag queens, and you cant tell me that none of those guys didn't dabble.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Homosexuality among gang members

Unread post by Coup » May 10th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Very nasty girls indeed.... :mrgreen:

There have been rumors and tales of homos in every hood that I can think of....52 Hoovas, 60's, 20's (aves), 83 (Monster in particular wearing g-strings), ECC, 18, HPS, etc. etc.

Some of these dudes play the fag in jail, but play the pimp on the streets.

True fact - I know two OOG's from 83 that got topped off in jail by punks....they don't deny it and even told their girls about it. One chick left dude alone...they other might still be with him to this day. Foul to may no matter how you cut it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 10th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Homosexuality is something that happens at a certain rate among all of the population.
If anyone thinks it doesnt stop being less tolerant and be suprised what people tell you.
I dont particularly like it, but i dont care what people do. Because i dont care about other peoples sexuality at all. There are a lot of homosexuals and bisexuals and if you tolerat lesbians, but hate fags, you are an idiot anyways.
Of course there is a certain percentage of homos in every gang too and some of them pretend to be super machos and would pass for any kind of alpha male that knocks you out at the blink of an eye.
Thats part of their game and if people are fooled by such superficial stereotypes they dont know much about homosexuality.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2013, 4:11 am

if they out of closet they out of the hood period ....i doupt any hood let fag flag their set

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 11th, 2013, 11:30 am

bgcasper wrote:if they out of closet they out of the hood period ....i doupt any hood let fag flag their set
Yea, but theyll probably keep it a secret. Like some of the "toughest" Nazis in germany were closet gays.
It is rumored that Hitler was one too.
And the same probably appeals for some gang members.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 11th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Sentenza wrote:Homosexuality is something that happens at a certain rate among all of the population.
If anyone thinks it doesnt stop being less tolerant and be suprised what people tell you.
I dont particularly like it, but i dont care what people do. Because i dont care about other peoples sexuality at all. There are a lot of homosexuals and bisexuals and if you tolerat lesbians, but hate fags, you are an idiot anyways.
Of course there is a certain percentage of homos in every gang too and some of them pretend to be super machos and would pass for any kind of alpha male that knocks you out at the blink of an eye.
Thats part of their game and if people are fooled by such superficial stereotypes they dont know much about homosexuality.
Wasnt directed at anyone here, just a general statement, just for the record.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2013, 10:55 am

[quote="Sentenza"][quote="bgcasper"]if they out of closet they out of the hood period ....i doupt any hood let fag flag their set[/quote]

Yea, but theyll probably keep it a secret. Like some of the "toughest" Nazis in germany were closet gays.
And the same probably appeals for some gang members.[/quote]
i noticed street fashion nowaday is gay as fucc they got myth like omar in the wire to make gay look cool they also have law for gay mariage in france the elite is pushing a gay agenda

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » May 13th, 2013, 11:48 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
bgcasper wrote:if they out of closet they out of the hood period ....i doupt any hood let fag flag their set
And the same probably appeals for some gang members.
i noticed street fashion nowaday is gay as fucc they got myth like omar in the wire to make gay look cool they also have law for gay mariage in france the elite is pushing a gay agenda
in france alot of people are demonstrating against gay marriage, no other country in europe has had such a strong movement against gay marriage.

i personly dont have a problem with gays at all, but i dont like these fag acting gays, and i think they shouldnt be allowed to addopt children

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 13th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Clanton 14 & MS in Hollywood be competing on trying to control the prostitution of transexuals. How don't think that a couple Clantons and MS vatos got their knobs slobbed by a tranny. They deal with them everyday so who knows whats really going on.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 14th, 2013, 2:48 am

alexalonso wrote:Clanton 14 & MS in Hollywood be competing on trying to control the prostitution of transexuals. How don't think that a couple Clantons and MS vatos got their knobs slobbed by a tranny. They deal with them everyday so who knows whats really going on.
yeah at least a few of them have to get their knobs slobbed by a tranny as you put it so nicely hahaha

on the other hand i was once told by a pimp that there is alot of money to make in tranny prostitution, so there is a little chance that they are in it just for the money, but i cant imagine that none of them getting involved with trannys sexually

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 14th, 2013, 11:12 pm

alexalonso wrote:Clanton 14 & MS in Hollywood be competing on trying to control the prostitution of transexuals. How don't think that a couple Clantons and MS vatos got their knobs slobbed by a tranny. They deal with them everyday so who knows whats really going on.
They prolly think that sometimes a mouth is a mouth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 16th, 2013, 7:49 pm

alexalonso wrote:Regardless of what part of American culture, expect to encounter gay people along the way, police, teachers, athletes, politicians, and even gang members. Just because gang culture is one masculinity and bravado does not mean that there are gay guys in your varrio or hood.

I personally met out of the closet VNG Bloods that were gay, feminine and hanging at a "gay club" on 54th & 2nd ave. There seen to be no shame in these two guys, young with VNG tattoed behind the ear and flaming.

This topic started in theLa Mirada Locos topic, being that they are in Hollwood, Hollyweird, you may expect more gay gang members in Hollywood since West Hollywood is a gay mecca.

I would imagine that the 18th Street HGS guys have been dealing with alot of homosexuality because Yucca was once a magnet for prostitution and drag queens, and you cant tell me that none of those guys didn't dabble.

He said Dabble!! Haha.

Alonso, you should go over there and interview them. In San Diego, You have a few of them hear and there. I remember seeing a guy from OTAY with plucked eyebrows and a tight spandex shirt at a barber shop in their hood. He was definitely Gay. I know dudes who were from my hood and PCd up in Prison who were involved in gay activites and even got stabbed on the streets, but they acted like their straight.

You got Butch lesbians from everyhood.

This is a interesting topic. I've heard rumors of the hoods you mentioned, but nothing seen with my own eyes.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 17th, 2013, 12:21 am

Lol @ interview them. Alonso in front of the gay club like a paparazi waitin for gay cholos to come out.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2013, 9:37 am

[quote="NewChinaTown626"]Lol @ interview them. Alonso in front of the gay club like a paparazi waitin for gay cholos to come out.[/quote]good idear if u wanna get elite attention its gay agenda era on

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 26th, 2013, 10:15 am

I met quite a few in prison and have seen plenty out here. Their hoods try to keep it hush hush. Go to Arena Nightclub on the weekends and you'll see tons of gay cholos all in their creased up shirts holding hands and tongue kissing each other.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 26th, 2013, 2:45 pm

Colton Simpson aka Lil Cee, in his book Inside the Crips, gave a few accounts of some Crips who were homosexuals in prison. I can't recall what hoods they were from but he gave their names in the book.

Monster did also in his book. Fat Rat I believe from Hoover was about 2 rape some cat from ECC but Monster told him 2 stall him out while he was awake in the cell. Fat Rat eventually got 2 him. Then he gave an account of a Grape Street & another Crip from another hood who engaged in fornication w/ a cat from Long Beach, who may have been a Crip. Monster said those guys woke up in the middle of the morning hollering in agony b/c their penises were green. This may have happened in CYA, but he said him & his homeboys use 2 pull out their dicks & masturbate 2 see who could ejaculate the fastest. Crazy man.........

I don't see how cats in prison can vaunt about sodomizing another male, enemy or not. They get prison stripes 4 that kind of immorality I guess. Then u got the cats who say they'll let another male do fellatio on them but won't fornicate anally w/ the giver of fellatio. Trying 2 tread the thin line of heterosexuality & homosexuality while receiving gratification from another male giving them fellatio is an actual factual & blatant act of homosexuality. It's the same as anal fornication w/ another male. Let's call a spade a spade.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 27th, 2013, 12:01 am

i can talk about high level street gangster from france from my pj and friendly ones, and there, the siciliano muslim mentality prevade and homosexuality is THE no no .and it always was ...there sexual offender are hunted down and gays have the same fate .they are not housed in the same bloccc and dont cross road because homo and gangsters dont mix ..omar is fantasy caracter i never met a gangster who is openly gay i never did i met one who was undercover but as soon as their covers blown bye bye the street . now female homosexuality aint nobody giv a fucc its even look after by most .im curious cause yall seems to describe hoods with gang banger openly showing their homosexuality without being jump out the set ???? well not in compton ....neither in paris ...in thailand yess they have hard core gays and its all over the society its tolerated by their culture but not in any latin or muslim or african country you will ce them accepted by the street thats a no no

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 27th, 2013, 3:28 am

bgcasper wrote:i can talk about high level street gangster from france from my pj and friendly ones, and there, the siciliano muslim mentality prevade and homosexuality is THE no no .and it always was ...there sexual offender are hunted down and gays have the same fate .they are not housed in the same bloccc and dont cross road because homo and gangsters dont mix ..omar is fantasy caracter i never met a gangster who is openly gay i never did i met one who was undercover but as soon as their covers blown bye bye the street . now female homosexuality aint nobody giv a fucc its even look after by most .im curious cause yall seems to describe hoods with gang banger openly showing their homosexuality without being jump out the set ???? well not in compton ....neither in paris ...in thailand yess they have hard core gays and its all over the society its tolerated by their culture but not in any latin or muslim or african country you will ce them accepted by the street thats a no no
in muslim culture fucking a man in the ass or getting your dick sucked by one is not viewed as gay, to them only the receiver is gay, but you are right they look down on gays, the new word for that is homophobic i guess.
And most gay muslims are undercover so you never know, on the other side muslim culture is very homoerotic,
its normal in arabic culture for men to walk hand in hand, to them it it a sign of friendshp

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 27th, 2013, 8:38 am

natur wrote: its normal in arabic culture for men to walk hand in hand, to them it it a sign of friendshp
I have noticed that too when i was in Egypt and i was very surprised given the fact that homosexuality is heavily frowned upon down there, doesnt matter who gives or who receives, so i have to contradict you on that point.
If you are gay and they find out, you are in trouble.
Doesnt mean they dont exist down there, they do and have a complete underground network.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 27th, 2013, 2:13 pm

NewChinaTown626 wrote:Lol @ interview them. Alonso in front of the gay club like a paparazi waitin for gay cholos to come out.
I might get shot, huh?

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 28th, 2013, 1:13 am

Sentenza wrote:
natur wrote: its normal in arabic culture for men to walk hand in hand, to them it it a sign of friendshp
I have noticed that too when i was in Egypt and i was very surprised given the fact that homosexuality is heavily frowned upon down there, doesnt matter who gives or who receives, so i have to contradict you on that point.
If you are gay and they find out, you are in trouble.
Doesnt mean they dont exist down there, they do and have a complete underground network.
i dont know about, egypt, i guess it depends on the country and the individual too, but i heard from different muslim people that only the receiver is gay to them, of course giver and receiver are viewed as digusting, but the receiver is the gay.
maybe i got the wrong impression but i guess its the like the sex in prison thing. most wont admitt it happened and play it down
i think its one of their dirty little secrets they dont want to talk about, like the high amount of raped animals and little boys in arab countries, most of the boys wont tell anybody cause they will lose their familys honor.
same as here pedophiles try to get at muslim boys, cause they mostly wont tell anybody

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 28th, 2013, 1:24 am

natur wrote:
i dont know about, egypt, i guess it depends on the country and the individual too, but i heard from different muslim people that only the receiver is gay to them, of course giver and receiver are viewed as digusting, but the receiver is the gay.
maybe i got the wrong impression but i guess its the like the sex in prison thing. most wont admitt it happened and play it down
i think its one of their dirty little secrets they dont want to talk about, like the high amount of raped animals and little boys in arab countries, most of the boys wont tell anybody cause they will lose their familys honor.
same as here pedophiles try to get at muslim boys, cause they mostly wont tell anybody
I did some studying in Egypt and hooked up with american soldiers from the airforce academy who were my classmates.
We had a little BBQ on top of the nile hilton and there was this super nasal type gay who told us about how egyptian authorities persecute them, tear down their inofficial gay clubs and how they are despised by society etc.
But yea im guessing there are more closet gays down there then they want to admit.
I know in Afghanistan or Iran they had this Bacha bazi tradition, which means "being into kids", where young boys had to dress like girls and where being held as status symbols. Some, not all of them also had to be sex slaves.
And in societies with a lot of prudery and very strict sexual moral codes or sexual opportunities, people tend to find other solutions, like in prisons or monsteries.
Monks used to engage in acts of homosexuality too when they spent years and years among other men.
Just like females start to act homosexual too under the same conditions.
I guess thats how the sex drive compensates after being piled up for years.
I would go as far as saying, that not all people who have engaged in homosexual acts after being imprisoned for a lot of years and such are real homosexuals.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 28th, 2013, 9:24 am

people that only the receiver is gay to them, of course giver and receiver are viewed as disgusting, but the receiver is the gay…”/

they’re both fags in my book ^

if you’re’ male & you’re attracted to another man… you’re a fag.

Point blank.

…..

@ Sentenza

I would go as far as saying, that not all people who have engaged in homosexual acts after being imprisoned for a lot of years and such are real homosexuals
…”/

It always blew my mind that most females that get locked up are flipped right away

in Ventura Y.A. - the only co-ed Y.A. in California where all the females that were committed to Y.A. were housed,

at school – which is the only place we had access to each other – Loca from 38th Street told me that all but 2 females :shock: in a 100 female unit dorm were closet lesbians or at the least bi-sexual

blew my fuck’n mind

came to find out it was very true

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 28th, 2013, 10:08 am

MARTINEZ wrote:people that only the receiver is gay to them, of course giver and receiver are viewed as disgusting, but the receiver is the gay…”/

they’re both fags in my book ^

if you’re’ male & you’re attracted to another man… you’re a fag.

Point blank.

…..

@ Sentenza

I would go as far as saying, that not all people who have engaged in homosexual acts after being imprisoned for a lot of years and such are real homosexuals
…”/

It always blew my mind that most females that get locked up are flipped right away

in Ventura Y.A. - the only co-ed Y.A. in California where all the females that were committed to Y.A. were housed,

at school – which is the only place we had access to each other – Loca from 38th Street told me that all but 2 females :shock: in a 100 female unit dorm were closet lesbians or at the least bi-sexual

blew my fuck’n mind

@ Martinez- That is a trip! I agree whole heartedly that giver or receiver, you are gay! It's crazy how things can be perceived differently whether you're male or female. My wife says it's no different, but I think that it is. Women hold hands with each other and interact differently than men. I think those differences are the reason it's so prevalent in women's prisons.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 28th, 2013, 12:11 pm

yup

keeping it 100 ~ i've known homegirls that are with vatos only out-here ... what we call "STRAIGHT" hynas

get locked up for a while and then become bi-sexual and have a partner or whatever in there

come back and out and are with nothign but men again .. straigth again :mrgreen: real shit.

now...its a given the females are more emotional and thats usually a bond that has to be there before they give up the pussy

so...

@ CHICA69
i'd really like to hear what you have to say about this subject

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by lachica69 » May 28th, 2013, 12:40 pm

From a females prospective, I'd have to say woman are more open to explore the nature of same sex intimacy than men. Or, rather more open to let it be known. I've never been locked up but when I was in HS, there were gay girls in the locker room who tried to turn others out. Some females are strong and can resist the temptations, while some are weak or some just want to explore that life. And so, they go for it.

Being in jail i'm sure gets lonely and the attention of another woman doesn't seem too bad. Some do end up going all the way and becoming gay, while others tend to enjoy the moments but do prefer their male counterparts when they are released. Back to the norm!

Girls hold hands all the time, see each other dress, its just part of our make up to be intimate. It is easier for females to take the intimacy to the next level.

For men, It's not that simple. Men are raised mostly in ppl of color tell their sons to "act like a man" "Don't cry like a girl". Sometimes, it is possible that men going to jail may be a relief for them to be themselves, actually. Possibly, they have been in the closet so long, but seeing other men who are locked up and who are tough and have accepted the gay role makes it easier to conform to this jail lifestyle.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 28th, 2013, 2:59 pm

good shit, Chica-69

From a females prospective, I'd have to say woman are more open to explore the nature of same sex intimacy than men. Or, rather more open to let it be known…”/

I guess that’s why most men don’t trip on females being with other chicks as being a deal breaker or not being interested in chicks who go both ways

Most men even want a three-some, with 2 chicks – of course.

Most men don’t consider that cheating … cus it’s with another chick

I have my opinion on that .. .which i'll keep to myself for now.

I've never been locked up but …”

You aint missing nothing, mija

“..when I was in HS there were gay girls in the locker room who tried to turn others out…”/

I believe that all day

It’s been my experience that lesbian or Bi-chicks are very aggressive when trying to flip a straight chick;

way more than men.

Check this out,

My last Righteous hyna was a voluptuous; pretty ass Muñeka, long black hair ... she was bad

When I wasn’t around her, she would get hit on constantly /the most by other chicks,

not the butch types, fine ass lesbian types. Como la ves?

What about you, Chica? other hynas hit on you directly?

pregunta - Eres Morena Clara o Chocolate puro?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 28th, 2013, 3:51 pm

MARTINEZ wrote: @ Sentenza

…”/

blew my fuck’n mind

I think it is because women are not frowned upon as hard as men when it comes to homosexuality.

As a matter of fact most men dream of that shit.

Women kiss each other, hold hands, do whatever, its not even regarded special.

If men did the same, they would be counted as fags.

I still think, the male or human sex drive is so strong, people will start fucking everything after some years without sex, regardless.
Shit, people fuck animals too and it happens all over the world.

They have found whole bottles of pepsi in peoples asses, peoples dicks got stuck in vacuum cleaners and if you are in prison for life, you are probably going to give a fuck too if people think you are gay.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » May 28th, 2013, 4:14 pm

I used to work with a guy who was born and raised in Afghanistan and he told me that your first priority as a young man is to grow facial hair cuz if you don't, there's a strong chance you'll get raped. He also told me that the first thing the Taliban did was outlaw bestiality.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 28th, 2013, 4:25 pm

femun wrote:I used to work with a guy who was born and raised in Afghanistan and he told me that your first priority as a young man is to grow facial hair cuz if you don't, there's a strong chance you'll get raped. He also told me that the first thing the Taliban did was outlaw bestiality.
Like i said, overly religious people are often suspect with their sexuality.

Some of the biggest serial rapists and child molesters have been religious zealots.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 30th, 2013, 3:53 am

@MARTINEZ
i agree 100% with you about being a fag no matter if give or receive, i just replied what i heard an been told about this case

@SENTENZA
yeah your pretty right about what you said, i know about that bacha bazi thing i saw a documentary about ti a few years ago, it was about afghanistan and i had the impression that most of the boys were sexslaves who just had to dance too,
i actually knew about the monks too, many of the storys in marquis de sades books happen in monasterys and with priests or nuns.
on the other side they discovered secret tunnels in some monasterys connecting the male and the female ones

i thinks its true too with the sexual over compensation, it seems like it just dont matter that much to many people what gender their sexpartner is, they have their preferences but if the first is not available they stick to the second.
i just cant imagine to get it on with any other than a woman, maybe thats why i cant understand it.
it also seems to me that only good looking lesbians are kind of accepted, like u know these typical big ugly lesbians that dress like men and have men hairstyle, most people including me dont like them much

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 30th, 2013, 8:19 am

natur wrote: i just cant imagine to get it on with any other than a woman, maybe thats why i cant understand it.
Yea, me neither, i m as straight as it gets.

But honestly i dont care what someone else does, its not affecting me.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”