Homosexuality among gang members

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Re: Homosexuality among gang members

Unread post by natur » May 30th, 2013, 9:55 am

Sentenza wrote:
natur wrote: i just cant imagine to get it on with any other than a woman, maybe thats why i cant understand it.
Yea, me neither, i m as straight as it gets.

But honestly i dont care what someone else does, its not affecting me.
yeah same here, as long as its not affecting me i dont care

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 30th, 2013, 10:42 am

it also seems to me that only good looking lesbians are kind of accepted

who doesn’t accept a hot chick?

that’s eye candy no matter what… even if I aint the one hitting that

like u know these typical big ugly lesbians that dress like men and have men hairstyle, most people including me don’t like them much..”

I mothafuckan concur

They give me the hibby jibby’s :|

As long as the fags stay in their lane and out of mine… I don’t give 3 fucks about ‘em

but that dont mean i have to like them or accept them

……

@ laChica69

Question – why do all woman like to be close friends with gay dudes?

I have a good idea :P but I want to hear the female perspective?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 30th, 2013, 10:54 am

MARTINEZ wrote:like u know these typical big ugly lesbians that dress like men and have men hairstyle, most people including me don’t like them much..”

I mothafuckan concur

I saw this documentary the other day about a womans jail in the United states somewhere and there was this big fat lesbian with hedgehog haircut called "Big D" and she was the pimp on the yard and slapped bitches around.

It was funny as hell. :mrgreen:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 30th, 2013, 11:07 am

is there a link for that ^

i'd check that out for some good laughs

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 30th, 2013, 12:04 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:is there a link for that ^

i'd check that out for some good laughs

I dont know anymore, it was on youtube for sure...

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by lachica69 » May 31st, 2013, 11:17 am

In some areas it is true we shouldn't care about what others are doing because it's not affecting us DIRECTLY, but when you look at it in a bigger scheme of things......It may or it can.

Let's just say: If you have kids, do you really what your kids to be influenced by something you don't agree with. Children, as we all know are very impressionable, which means they are like sponges, they pick up things around them very quickly. Ex: gang life... you can teach your child all day long not to join a gang, but when they are out in the streets walking home, hanging at a friends house, they see things and are influenced. Their minds aren't always strong, and as they become teens they are willing to try things. EX: DRINK DRUGS SEX and even test their sexuality.

So, to say your ok with it as long as they don't bother you with that isn't really safe to say. Let's just be the devil's advocate for a minute.

Look how laws are changing, your kid can go over their friend house and they may have 2 papi's. Hmmm, how do you explain that one. It happened to me... I had to explain to a 8 yrs old why her friend had 2 mami's. LOL! It's funny but when it happens.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 1st, 2013, 5:54 pm

Of course i wouldnt encourage my kids to engage in any of that.
Id tell them about how sexuality works and give them as good as an example as i can be.
I know they are very impressionable at a certain age, but i think if they have deep roots in their family and always can lean on their parents/have good role models, theres not much that can go wrong apart from the things you can influence anyways.
Like for example your example with gang life.
In my experience the most violent and crazy people have in by far the most cases a dysfunctional family background of some kind.
Regular kids with parents who care either are sideliners or dont get caught up at all 9 out of ten times (i know there are exceptions to this).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 1st, 2013, 9:29 pm

since we in the homo topic i wanna give a shout out to kevinh from the sixtees gang and wanna ask that question

why WWWWHHHYYYYY ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgWDandsEO8[/youtube]

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2013, 3:51 pm

[quote="natur"][quote="Sentenza"][quote="natur"]
i just cant imagine to get it on with any other than a woman, maybe thats why i cant understand it.
[/quote]

Yea, me neither, i m as straight as it gets.

But honestly i dont care what someone else does, its not affecting me.[/quote]

yeah same here, as long as its not affecting me i dont care[/quote]

My problem w/ it is the homosexual lobby are assaying 2 FORCE their ACCEPTANCE of homosexuality upon society. They go as far as calling it CIVIL RIGHTS & comparing their so-called movement 2 what Martin Luther King did 4 blacks. There's no comparison between the twain (two).

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2013, 4:06 pm

[quote="natur"]@MARTINEZ
i agree 100% with you about being a fag no matter if give or receive, i just replied what i heard an been told about this case

@SENTENZA
yeah your pretty right about what you said, i know about that bacha bazi thing i saw a documentary about ti a few years ago, it was about afghanistan and i had the impression that most of the boys were sexslaves who just had to dance too,[/quote]

Tarheelred wrote: I saw this on tv too, National Geo?????????? The Taliban fighters who were sodomizing those boys had wives, multiple wives @ that. Pederasty @ its best. Not only does the Quran promise 70 virgins 2 Muslim martyrs but also 13 pubescent boys :-O. With 70 virgins what do u need 13 pubescent boys 4? Most Muslims don't mention the 13 pubescent boys part.

And what's really detestable about it is some parents actually sold their children 2 these guys. It was like they were putting their own sons on auction blocks. What parent would do that?

[quote="natur"]
i actually knew about the monks too, many of the storys in marquis de sades books happen in monasterys and with priests or nuns.
on the other side they discovered secret tunnels in some monasterys connecting the male and the female ones
[/quote]

Tarheelred wrote: I heard about the secret tunnels fact a couple of months ago riding 2 church. They also found skulls & bones of babies who murdered in abortion & infanticide in those tunnels also I believe. The nuns & priests covered 1 sin w/ another.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2013, 4:22 pm

[quote="lachica69"]In some areas it is true we shouldn't care about what others are doing because it's not affecting us DIRECTLY, but when you look at it in a bigger scheme of things......It may or it can.

Let's just say: If you have kids, do you really what your kids to be influenced by something you don't agree with. Children, as we all know are very impressionable, which means they are like sponges, they pick up things around them very quickly. Ex: gang life... you can teach your child all day long not to join a gang, but when they are out in the streets walking home, hanging at a friends house, they see things and are influenced. Their minds aren't always strong, and as they become teens they are willing to try things. EX: DRINK DRUGS SEX and even test their sexuality.

So, to say your ok with it as long as they don't bother you with that isn't really safe to say. Let's just be the devil's advocate for a minute.

Look how laws are changing, your kid can go over their friend house and they may have 2 papi's. Hmmm, how do you explain that one. It happened to me... I had to explain to a 8 yrs old why her friend had 2 mami's. LOL! It's funny but when it happens.[/quote]

I agree. There is no middle ground here.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 2nd, 2013, 7:14 pm

TarHeelRED wrote: My problem w/ it is the homosexual lobby are assaying 2 FORCE their ACCEPTANCE of homosexuality upon society. They go as far as calling it CIVIL RIGHTS & comparing their so-called movement 2 what Martin Luther King did 4 blacks. There's no comparison between the twain (two).
The thing is, i dont even care about it. They can marry as much as they want to, as long as they dont get on my nerves.
Theres no comparison with the oppression of blacks, but as long as no force is involved i dont really care what people do at home or which partner they choose.
Its not on my mind for a second.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » June 3rd, 2013, 4:35 pm

lachica69 wrote:In some areas it is true we shouldn't care about what others are doing because it's not affecting us DIRECTLY, but when you look at it in a bigger scheme of things......It may or it can.

Look how laws are changing, your kid can go over their friend house and they may have 2 papi's. Hmmm, how do you explain that one. It happened to me... I had to explain to a 8 yrs old why her friend had 2 mami's. LOL! It's funny but when it happens.
Like the quote goes:

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by lachica69 » June 4th, 2013, 12:23 pm

NewChinaTown626 wrote:
lachica69 wrote:In some areas it is true we shouldn't care about what others are doing because it's not affecting us DIRECTLY, but when you look at it in a bigger scheme of things......It may or it can.

Like the quote goes:

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

So true! I think ppl are fooling themselves or just don't really think of it like you just stated in the saying. Yea, I dont care either.....to a degree. I dont want my kids to be gay at all. I do want them to be happy and find a peaceful life. If they were to turn out to be gay, i will accept them and nvr turn my back on them.

My mom always said: There is nothing worse that loosing a child.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 4th, 2013, 2:54 pm

I hate when I take my time and type something up really good and then I try and post it ... and nada!

then I lose my entire post

anyways the bottom line of what I wrote was that Kamal Harris is an attractive woman

but Pretty is a big word in my book. I absolutely I’d tap that though –

for 48 – she’s very fuckable

But yes – she is one of those married to the career types

all shit… you boys done brought out the Feminist in la Chica69

we got ourselves a fighter! :mrgreen:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 8th, 2013, 7:59 pm

[quote="NewChinaTown626"][quote="lachica69"][u]In some areas it is true we shouldn't care about what others are doing because it's not affecting us DIRECTLY, but when you look at it in a bigger scheme of things......It may or it can.
[/u]

Look how laws are changing, your kid can go over their friend house and they may have 2 papi's. Hmmm, how do you explain that one. It happened to me... I had to explain to a 8 yrs old why her friend had 2 mami's. LOL! It's funny but when it happens.[/quote]

Like the quote goes:

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."[/quote]

NICE MAN!!!!!!!!

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » June 13th, 2013, 2:43 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:it also seems to me that only good looking lesbians are kind of accepted

who doesn’t accept a hot chick?

that’s eye candy no matter what… even if I aint the one hitting that

like u know these typical big ugly lesbians that dress like men and have men hairstyle, most people including me don’t like them much..”

I mothafuckan concur

As long as the fags stay in their lane and out of mine… I don’t give 3 fucks about ‘em

but that dont mean i have to like them or accept them

……

@ laChica69

Question – why do all woman like to be close friends with gay dudes?

I have a good idea :P but I want to hear the female perspective?

They say being gay is a sin..

Then being a fine lesbian is a bonus!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 21st, 2013, 10:49 am

NewChinaTown626 wrote:

Then being a fine lesbian is a bonus!
i hear that often too, thats is hypocritical.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 21st, 2013, 7:45 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="NewChinaTown626"]

Then being a fine lesbian is a bonus![/quote]

i hear that often too, thats is hypocritical.[/quote] no thats how we feel ..men are made less beautifull and actually lesbian aint ugly it looks natural now two men kissing its just discusting ...most women like women ...because they are more femine they are better looking and we all born from a women

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”