Denver Lane Bloods of Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Denver Lane Bloods of Los Angeles

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 13th, 2009, 12:36 pm

YEA...I GUESS...well i wanna know if he knows why we used to beef with campanella

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 13th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Over a Bad Drug Deal & Jealousy

CPP killed a Lane

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 13th, 2009, 12:56 pm

mrfigueroa111st wrote:yeah the PTG is a upcommin click tryin to bang...i guess they crips but they be beefin with the hoovers i think they be on vermont around 111th or 112th..i seen sum hitups the other day by jim dandy chicken sayin ptg hcgk...crazy..we beef with them though
They Killed a Lane last year, right on Imperial & Vermont

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 13th, 2009, 5:25 pm

the camp gang killed laniak........................I heard it was with an ak or some big sh*t from a nikka from cap...they robbed him too....some set up ish

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 14th, 2009, 8:51 am

yeah the big homie laniak was walkin with his son when that happened...funny YG didnt say that..but yeah after that happened it was on between us and the nellaz...i mean we have a love hate relationship with them now...they dont come in our hood and we dont go in there hood...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 14th, 2009, 10:18 am

I KNOW IT WAS BECAUSE LANIAK WAS SHOT BUT WHAT LEAD UP TO THAT I HEARD DIFFERENT STORIES....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 14th, 2009, 10:19 am

ALSO YEAH I MAY DISAPPEAR FROM HERE AND THATS BECAUSE IAM ON ALLHOOD!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 24th, 2009, 10:02 pm

[quote="Y.G."]I KNOW IT WAS BECAUSE LANIAK WAS SHOT BUT WHAT LEAD UP TO THAT I HEARD DIFFERENT STORIES....[/quote] ...lolol

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 25th, 2009, 4:30 pm

all im saying is yeah people kno yall shot the homie laniak but the question is why? u should know..no disresepct...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2009, 11:54 am

[quote="mrfigueroa111st"]all im saying is yeah people kno yall shot the homie laniak but the question is why? u should know..no disresepct...[/quote]
kevinh can u copy and past that in your alhood board cause mr ck bone seems to hyde nh the park

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2009, 12:03 pm

COMPTON GANG BANGIN NURSE
THE LEGACY

NURSE CK BONE IS REQUESTED FOR A BITCH CHECC

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » April 3rd, 2011, 10:49 am

[quote="mrfigueroa111st"]Im from 111st and figueroa born and raised in south central los angeles..and naw im not bragging about it.. theres alot of people on this message board that has wrong info about the hood so i came on here to clear anything up...

* We are still rollin Mafia Lanes...and Yes we be in the bottomz and they be on denver and fig.
*The hood still be hot especially now that its summer time...the reason you may see not to many DLB's flamed up on fig is because of the police patrol fig all the time and they fu-- with us and they know about us. Now you go down 108th, 109th, 111th the side streets then its a different story.
*We beefin with HTH bad right now...they be on 103rd and but they also hang out by TAMS off of century and figueroa. Always HK with us we still beef with the Hoovers, Raymonds, Broadways, and Pimp Town Gangstas(lil up and comming crip gang trying to make a name for beefing with us) The PTG and Hoovers are beefin bad right now as we speak...
* 106-108-109-111-115 are the big blocks now...not sayin the rest arent just everybody be n those blocks especially 108th..
*Bruce(B-Brazy) was not killed by NHP's....He was killed by a mexican gang that im not going to say beckuz i dont want e bangers gettin info
*We still have and on goin beef with Campanellaz..like that dont go in our hood and they dont come in theres...Basically the homie Lil Laniak got killed by them while we was with his kid his brother big Laniak ,kricket,coco,molintha got set up by some niggas for dope back in the days so they all L.I.P.
*We dont funk with the APB if anything we are all clicked from figueroa to fight the crips...
*FRG(Figueroa Ryda Gang) was a damu ridas thing but now the tyg'z have that click but its all the same as DLB.

*L.I.P. G-Redd 111st(aka rep yo set on the denver lanes song last one)-2009
*L.I.P. Knuckles 115th-2009
*L.I.P. Baby Hangout HK 108th-2008
*M.I.P. Baby Hawk YG 104stCMG-2008[/quote]

Respect for putting that up!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 9th, 2011, 9:42 am

iboy wrote:
mrfigueroa111st wrote:Im from 111st and figueroa born and raised in south central los angeles..and naw im not bragging about it.. theres alot of people on this message board that has wrong info about the hood so i came on here to clear anything up...

* We are still rollin Mafia Lanes...and Yes we be in the bottomz and they be on denver and fig.
*The hood still be hot especially now that its summer time...the reason you may see not to many DLB's flamed up on fig is because of the police patrol fig all the time and they fu-- with us and they know about us. Now you go down 108th, 109th, 111th the side streets then its a different story.
*We beefin with HTH bad right now...they be on 103rd and but they also hang out by TAMS off of century and figueroa. Always HK with us we still beef with the Hoovers, Raymonds, Broadways, and Pimp Town Gangstas(lil up and comming crip gang trying to make a name for beefing with us) The PTG and Hoovers are beefin bad right now as we speak...
* 106-108-109-111-115 are the big blocks now...not sayin the rest arent just everybody be n those blocks especially 108th..
*Bruce(B-Brazy) was not killed by NHP's....He was killed by a mexican gang that im not going to say beckuz i dont want e bangers gettin info
*We still have and on goin beef with Campanellaz..like that dont go in our hood and they dont come in theres...Basically the homie Lil Laniak got killed by them while we was with his kid his brother big Laniak ,kricket,coco,molintha got set up by some niggas for dope back in the days so they all L.I.P.
*We dont funk with the APB if anything we are all clicked from figueroa to fight the crips...
*FRG(Figueroa Ryda Gang) was a damu ridas thing but now the tyg'z have that click but its all the same as DLB.

*L.I.P. G-Redd 111st(aka rep yo set on the denver lanes song last one)-2009
*L.I.P. Knuckles 115th-2009
*L.I.P. Baby Hangout HK 108th-2008
*M.I.P. Baby Hawk YG 104stCMG-2008
Respect for putting that up!
@ mrfigueroa111st- Since its evident that you are very knowledgable on th DLB, can you share what you know about peanut2 - from the Damu Ridahs. I've heard several different stories concerning his death.

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 3rd, 2013, 12:15 am

what did you hear about bryan? aka peanut

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » June 9th, 2013, 1:20 am

@mrfig

Is that FiggaRollin for real? with y'all and the 100s cliquing up?

how is lanes history with the 100s, y'all were obviously enemies because they were crips and y'all was Bloods, but was it ever as intense as y'all vs the Hoovers?

Is y'all really ridin with the Rollin 100s? Is it a ceasefire? or is it a situation like IFGxETG?

I guess DLBxRHC would make sense now since 100s and ETG are enemies and IFG and DLB are now enemies....

how they let g-Len out for chippin his own homeboy? He get off on self defense or what?